Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ideas please for new photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

righty as you all know me on here and some of you lucky buggers caught me last night in my shy and coy mood (god knows why)

I have decided that i need new profile photos as some are old on my profile and they do not represents me as a whole

im looking for something like my profile photo

can anyone suggest anything which could help me

i will be buying shoes underwear etc,

Thanks and im looking forward to the comments x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Get on you shiniest highest heels, nice underwear, lie on the bed get you pant caught on one of the heels, in fact you'll need me there to direct and take the photo.

xxx

over a year ago

"Get on you shiniest highest heels, nice underwear, lie on the bed get you pant caught on one of the heels, in fact you'll need me there to direct and take the photo.

xxx"

self timer wont do this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi, seems you have mostly closer up shots on your profile, theres no magic formula for getting a shot right, just need to take plenty then choose the ones that you like, on the self timer issue my camera has a self timer mode that will only take a pic once you stop moving in frame, you may have a similar mode, as for poses,there are many choices, standing, kneeling, whichever pose suits you best.

over a year ago

"Hi, seems you have mostly closer up shots on your profile, theres no magic formula for getting a shot right, just need to take plenty then choose the ones that you like, on the self timer issue my camera has a self timer mode that will only take a pic once you stop moving in frame, you may have a similar mode, as for poses,there are many choices, standing, kneeling, whichever pose suits you best.

"

bloody wish it had that half my photos are flukes x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

To be honest jaq i like the ones you already have on

over a year ago

"To be honest jaq i like the ones you already have on"

but they are old lol

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

Don't you have a friend that.could help out? If you treat it as a glamour shoot, think about having some sumtuous coloured fabrics to pose on , get it well lit you will get good results even with a point and shoot. Just need someone to point and shoot!!!! Let me know if I can help with that

X

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

how about photos with us lol

over a year ago

"Don't you have a friend that.could help out? If you treat it as a glamour shoot, think about having some sumtuous coloured fabrics to pose on , get it well lit you will get good results even with a point and shoot. Just need someone to point and shoot!!!! Let me know if I can help with that

X"

i have ideas and i mean ideas but some involve body paint

i have a few people imight ask i also need a willing volunteer to let me take a pic of there cock with a heel on it :P x

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

Hi sweetie, you're gonna look fabulicious no matter what you buy hunny bun, hugz, Ruby, xxxx

over a year ago

"i also need a willing volunteer to let me take a pic of there cock with a heel on it :P x"

Boy does that make me glad it's Mr Frock who has the cock

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"Don't you have a friend that.could help out? If you treat it as a glamour shoot, think about having some sumtuous coloured fabrics to pose on , get it well lit you will get good results even with a point and shoot. Just need someone to point and shoot!!!! Let me know if I can help with that

X

i have a few people imight ask i also need a willing volunteer to let me take a pic of there cock with a heel on it :P x"

Yeeeeeeeeeeooooooouuuuuuuccchhhhhh!!!!

How hard are u gonnna press and what's in it for the volunteer??????????

over a year ago

X

i have a few people imight ask i also need a willing volunteer to let me take a pic of there cock with a heel on it :P x

How hard are u gonnna press and what's in it for the volunteer??????????"

all about trust mate x

over a year ago

"i also need a willing volunteer to let me take a pic of there cock with a heel on it :P x

Boy does that make me glad it's Mr Frock who has the cock "

would he let me thou

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

"

I did some shots with body paint, was great fun

over a year ago

"

I did some shots with body paint, was great fun"

i can do the front but not the back

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i'll help!!! bring on cannock

obviously can help with the cock one though

over a year ago

"i'll help!!! bring on cannock

obviously can help with the cock one though "

i have plans for that night xxxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

obviously can help with the cock one though

i have plans for that night xxxx"

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

i can do the front but not the back "

Mine was the front, will pm ya

over a year ago

"

i can do the front but not the back

Mine was the front, will pm ya"

aww thanks x

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

obviously can help with the cock one though "

Not long now hun

By *havenangel1Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

Sean has decent camera and a strong light and is quite handy with taking the pics. I can help with body paint ect if you need it he can edit them too if you want different effects. We'd be happy to help hunny xxx

over a year ago

I think photography is very personal and you have to have your own ideas of what you want to create as it wont work.

By *havenangel1Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"I think photography is very personal and you have to have your own ideas of what you want to create as it wont work. "

Just took a sneaky peak at yours they are great really different i love them xx

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I'm lucky to have found a great photographer, makes me feel so at ease and the photos show it

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

Knickers on the heel of a shoe is so cheesy no gimmicks just nice natural pics in nice underwear and shoes

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I'm lucky to have found a great photographer, makes me feel so at ease and the photos show it"

I agree and your pictures are great, creative and yet still very much you..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Knickers on the heel of a shoe is so cheesy no gimmicks just nice natural pics in nice underwear and shoes "

Trust me, no cheese involved when I caught my knickers in the heel of my stiletto...;-) and while it was difficult to hold still for the picture... I di like the outcome.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Get a professional photographer to take some for you. Thinking about it I bet you get loads of men on here calling themselves professional photographers messaging you lol.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Get a professional photographer to take some for you. Thinking about it I bet you get loads of men on here calling themselves professional photographers messaging you lol. "

You are totally right, however, there are a few good amateur photographers on the site amongst some who are "less honest" about their intentions, lol. I find the best way to find a decent one is to ask a few question about their equipment (I mean their camera equipment...;-) and it does help when you understand a bit about photgraphy yourself.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I'm lucky to have found a great photographer, makes me feel so at ease and the photos show it

I agree and your pictures are great, creative and yet still very much you.."

He let's 'me' come out and from others I know have been with him, treats all the same

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

My photographer cannot call himself a pro, because he does not charge. But I have been asked many times if they have been taken in a studio and/or by a pro photographer

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"My photographer cannot call himself a pro, because he does not charge. But I have been asked many times if they have been taken in a studio and/or by a pro photographer

"

Exactly... and does it really matter at the end of the day... it is important that the photographee is comfortable with the photographer and happy with the pictures.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"My photographer cannot call himself a pro, because he does not charge. But I have been asked many times if they have been taken in a studio and/or by a pro photographer

Exactly... and does it really matter at the end of the day... it is important that the photographee is comfortable with the photographer and happy with the pictures. "

I've had three sessions with this guy and would be happy to go back for three dozen more

over a year ago

"

ive been asked that too

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

ive been asked that too "

Oh I wonder why lol

over a year ago

ive been asked that too

Oh I wonder why lol "

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Knickers on the heel of a shoe is so cheesy no gimmicks just nice natural pics in nice underwear and shoes "

As oppposed to one of a cock up ya fanny

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Knickers on the heel of a shoe is so cheesy no gimmicks just nice natural pics in nice underwear and shoes

As oppposed to one of a cock up ya fanny"

The last picture i saw of a "cock up , you fanny" was one of Gordon Brown.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Knickers on the heel of a shoe is so cheesy no gimmicks just nice natural pics in nice underwear and shoes

As oppposed to one of a cock up ya fanny

The last picture i saw of a "cock up , you fanny" was one of Gordon Brown."

No he's just a fanny

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I sent you a PM with some ideas Brummie.

Also I know a photographer in Edinburgh who is professional and doesn't bat an eyelid at naughty pics... shout if anyone's interested and I'd be happy to pass on his details (not sure if that's allowed but delete if not).

over a year ago

"I think photography is very personal and you have to have your own ideas of what you want to create as it wont work.

Just took a sneaky peak at yours they are great really different i love them xx"

Thank you very much. I couldn't have anyone else take pictures of me as I've a clear image of what I want the pic to be and I usually take bout 60 pics until the right image is achieved. I find the pleasure is taking the pic rather than having others take it. Using a standard camera with a in built self timer is very difficult, I always use a remote so I can get into position and just click, its hopeless trying to run around very quickly to pose after the cameras been set up

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Hi and it was fab to meet u shy or not xxx

Anyway pics,2 friends have the most amazing pic on their bedroom wall,it looks like a beautiful lilly in electric blues and reds but is in fact a close up of her pussy,they used a program to do it.If i was techy it woud be my profile pic.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

"Hi and it was fab to meet u shy or not xxx

Anyway pics,2 friends have the most amazing pic on their bedroom wall,it looks like a beautiful lilly in electric blues and reds but is in fact a close up of her pussy,they used a program to do it.If i was techy it woud be my profile pic."

Jemima I could do that for you and get a large canvas print of it for you if you wanted, hugz, Ruby, xxx

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

X

How hard are u gonnna press and what's in it for the volunteer??????????

all about trust mate x"

I do have quite a trusting nature

X

over a year ago

Mmm Body paint does sound interesting, i haven't ever used bodypaint, i expect it will take time to apply, i've always used an 'Ideas' book to show to models to give them an idea of how the shot will look, if you can find a similar photo you use that as your starting point towards your goal.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Mmm Body paint does sound interesting, i haven't ever used bodypaint, i expect it will take time to apply, i've always used an 'Ideas' book to show to models to give them an idea of how the shot will look, if you can find a similar photo you use that as your starting point towards your goal."

Guy I had some pics done with used body paint on me was in botttles and just squirted on. The effect was great especially after mixing the colours on my body

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Mmm Body paint does sound interesting, i haven't ever used bodypaint, i expect it will take time to apply, i've always used an 'Ideas' book to show to models to give them an idea of how the shot will look, if you can find a similar photo you use that as your starting point towards your goal.

Now that sound like a photo I'd like to see.

Guy I had some pics done with used body paint on me was in botttles and just squirted on. The effect was great especially after mixing the colours on my body"

By *havenangel1Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Thank you very much. I couldn't have anyone else take pictures of me as I've a clear image of what I want the pic to be and I usually take bout 60 pics until the right image is achieved. I find the pleasure is taking the pic rather than having others take it. Using a standard camera with a in built self timer is very difficult, I always use a remote so I can get into position and just click, its hopeless trying to run around very quickly to pose after the cameras been set up "

I love the idea but would get soooo annoyed i just don't have the patients i want everything right and i want it now lol

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

be over at 5 to help you Jaq

over a year ago

"Mmm Body paint does sound interesting, i haven't ever used bodypaint, i expect it will take time to apply, i've always used an 'Ideas' book to show to models to give them an idea of how the shot will look, if you can find a similar photo you use that as your starting point towards your goal.

Guy I had some pics done with used body paint on me was in botttles and just squirted on. The effect was great especially after mixing the colours on my body"

Ohh just squirted on...i was thinking maybe painted flowers/patterns all over

over a year ago

"Thank you very much. I couldn't have anyone else take pictures of me as I've a clear image of what I want the pic to be and I usually take bout 60 pics until the right image is achieved. I find the pleasure is taking the pic rather than having others take it. Using a standard camera with a in built self timer is very difficult, I always use a remote so I can get into position and just click, its hopeless trying to run around very quickly to pose after the cameras been set up

I love the idea but would get soooo annoyed i just don't have the patients i want everything right and i want it now lol "

I always want it now

over a year ago

im after my whole body in silver or gold

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

that sounds very interesting!!! bet it would look great

By *havenangel1Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"I always want it now "

Well we could be a very interesting combination then

over a year ago

"I always want it now

Well we could be a very interesting combination then "

it was last time we met x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"im after my whole body in silver or gold "

They did that in Goldfinger.. and it looked awesome..

over a year ago

"im after my whole body in silver or gold

They did that in Goldfinger.. and it looked awesome.."

it was that or chocolate yet it would cost loads

i fancy a underwater one as well

but i cant do tht on my own lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"im after my whole body in silver or gold

They did that in Goldfinger.. and it looked awesome..

it was that or chocolate yet it would cost loads

i fancy a underwater one as well

but i cant do tht on my own lol"

Wow..I bet that is not easy to arrange.. for starters you really do need the equipment AND the location and for that not to be too public cos you dont want to get yourself arrested

over a year ago

i intend u be naked lol

or a big bath could do it

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Guy I had some pics done with used body paint on me was in botttles and just squirted on. The effect was great especially after mixing the colours on my body

Ohh just squirted on...i was thinking maybe painted flowers/patterns all over"

Trust me it looks really good

over a year ago

my friend needs a subject for her photo project so ive been picked

but i need some pvc now and killer heels

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Hats hats hats

That's all I will say.

over a year ago

hats?

over a year ago

Ohh just squirted on...i was thinking maybe painted flowers/patterns all over

Trust me it looks really good"

yep a great effect

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"hats?"

I wanna know about the hats also

over a year ago