Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

camping

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi all im thinking of trying to arrange a camping weekend in norfolk or suffolk it will be in the woods no luxurys just tents open fire and lots of swingers what do you reckon and who would come x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably, yes, us. But the question is when?

I'll camp in the snow but trying to persuade my good lady that it's a great idea might be more challenging!

Do you have an appropriate site?

Mr

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Probably, yes, us. But the question is when?

I'll camp in the snow but trying to persuade my good lady that it's a great idea might be more challenging!

Do you have an appropriate site?

Mr"

no i was thinking a prt of the woods somewere near thetford as there is lots of it and i know a few good spots and wouldnt cost anyone anything

By *arcusjenCouple
over a year ago

somewhere North

On a similar note (hope yr not cross)

Many of you may have attended one of our camping jaunts in the past. However, The next one looks like it will be something unique.

The location is stunning and the facilities amazing.

The owners are aware of our life style and discretion is assured. We will have exclusive use of the site for two nights (possibly more .. dependant on who/how many book)

The camp will be fun packed with lots of activities and challenges and if you can find any past posts.. everyone has always had the best time.

Campers are always friendly and welcoming and there is always a real community spirit.

The camp will take place the last weekend of April (incorporating 1st May bank holiday)

Location Carmarthenshire

The cost is £15 pppn based on 2 people sharing a pitch. As the site is also a member of green camping each pitch will need 1 member..

Memberships are £10 and last a whole year.

I look forward to hearing from you adventurous sexy campers soon x x x x Jen x x xx

Post new Message to Thread