Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

kissing like a fish out of water

Jump to newest

By *xxmale76xxx OP   Man
over a year ago

inverness

i had the pleasure off meeting a very sexy woman from here not so long ago. she was great! very sexy, and very dirty heehee!

but when she was kissing me, her tongue flapped around the inside off my mouth like a fish that had just been plucked out of the water! i have to admit that it did kinda put me off a little, but not enough though! heehee.

i did try not to kiss her to offten, and never said anything! but i wanted to know if anyone else has come across such a thing-for want of a better expression- and if so what did you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmmmmmmm

Im not over keen on tongues getting in the way of a good snog.

If that had of happened to me i would have avoided and got his mind on to summat else

By *xxmale76xxx OP   Man
over a year ago

inverness

lol as i say i came in useful for other things!!!

over a year ago

Now you have every woman you have met wondering if it is her!!!

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hmmmmmmmm

Im not over keen on tongues getting in the way of a good snog.

If that had of happened to me i would have avoided and got his mind on to summat else "

Yes you have to know what you are doing with your tongue otherwise it does get in the way of a good snog. Kissing is an art form and very erotic if done right. I could kiss for hours. For me kissing is big part of foreplay and a massive turn on.

over a year ago

To be honest, ive met a few men that cant kiss; one who barely touched my lips and another who opened his mouth so wide, i thought he was a snake in disguise

Luckily ive met a few who have kissing down to a fine art, lovely and know exactly what to do with their tongues

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

Come across a couple of girls in my time who couldnt kiss at all. One just put her mouth over mine and sucked so hard like she was trying to collapse my lungs. I had to push her off before she killed me....

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I think kissing is the 'hardest' part about sex with strangers - other body parts are almost easier to fit together and move together - kissing has more subtle variations and can lead to major disappointment. I met one man who opened his mouth very wide, very quickly and poked his tongue and swirled it around once very quickly and then repeated. I found it hard to breathe and dubbed his 'washing machine man' - goes back to school when we'd discuss techniques. And I had one fantastic meet, but each kiss was individual (as was the above - thankfully!) - kind of broke it all up unnecessarily

I really like kissing. I have a long term meet that now kisses much differently to when I first met him 18 months ago. I suspect he still kisses his wife in the original fashion , but he now kisses me how I like to be kissed!

Post new Message to Thread