Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nipple Armour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On our travels we've noticed the odd lady can be a little precious about their nipular areas. This is understandable if they are "courted" by the more tweaky suitor though generally people in our experience are pretty respectful.

With this in mind we have developed a range of nipple armour based on acrylic watch glasses. The advantage of this being the "look but can't tug/tweak/bite/twist" etc. They come in various sizes to accommodate all and as a special introductory offer you buy one you get one free.

Would there be any demand?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

how do they stick on? will they work well with piercings?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im game to trial them

over a year ago

"how do they stick on? will they work well with piercings?"

They stick on with double sided tape and are removable by soaking in vinegar. A piercing friendly model could be developed but would kinda defeat the object....

over a year ago

evesham

"how do they stick on? will they work well with piercings?

They stick on with double sided tape and are removable by soaking in vinegar. A piercing friendly model could be developed but would kinda defeat the object...."

haha was just asking cos both of mine are pierced wich i like but one of them is a bit painful and the pther isnt whoch confuses guys as they can chew one and i moan wth pleasure but try the other and i punch them in the face

over a year ago

They stick on with double sided tape and are removable by soaking in vinegar. A piercing friendly model could be developed but would kinda defeat the object....

haha was just asking cos both of mine are pierced wich i like but one of them is a bit painful and the pther isnt whoch confuses guys as they can chew one and i moan wth pleasure but try the other and i punch them in the face "

Is it a ring or a barbell? Would be happy to let you try a prototype if it helps your play partners not to get punched.

over a year ago

evesham

haha was just asking cos both of mine are pierced wich i like but one of them is a bit painful and the pther isnt whoch confuses guys as they can chew one and i moan wth pleasure but try the other and i punch them in the face

Is it a ring or a barbell? Would be happy to let you try a prototype if it helps your play partners not to get punched."

its a ring, on the left nipple - not sure if that makes a difference or not

over a year ago

Is it a ring or a barbell? Would be happy to let you try a prototype if it helps your play partners not to get punched.

its a ring, on the left nipple - not sure if that makes a difference or not "

Actually it does, its to do with wind resistance in the northern hemisphere.

over a year ago

evesham

its a ring, on the left nipple - not sure if that makes a difference or not

Actually it does, its to do with wind resistance in the northern hemisphere."

i know there would be science to it all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love the idea

over a year ago

"I love the idea "

"I love the idea "

Thankyou. It is a way to recycle old watch glasses. As mitch is a enviromentally aware horologist he likes to do his bit....

there are many uses for old watch glasses including reinforcing bras when the underwiring is in danger of popping through etc.

Post new Message to Thread