Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Newbiggen by the sea..

Jump to newest

By *s.Kerry OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

I am staying here for a week in mid October and whilst it is primarily to spend time en-femme I am hoping someone local may be able to give me some ideas for local places suitable for me to take some outdoor 'flashing' pictures in the evening. I say evening as I wouldn't feel confident enough in my appearance to drive anywhere en-femme in daylight..

Any help/suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.. Thank you in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Alnmouth is not far from where you are staying and its stunning but Bamburgh beach is far better with miles of private dunes and beaches with an amazing back drop of Bamburgh Castle.

over a year ago

Anywhere North or south, it's all fantastic coastline and great beaches. You have just brought back a great memory of the first time I had sex, I was 15 and it was in a caravan at Sandy Bay holiday Park in Newbiggin. Thanks for that

By *s.Kerry OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

Thank you, I shall have to have a look on the map.

By *s.Kerry OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Anywhere North or south, it's all fantastic coastline and great beaches. You have just brought back a great memory of the first time I had sex, I was 15 and it was in a caravan at Sandy Bay holiday Park in Newbiggin. Thanks for that "

It's a question of getting from the caravan, which is on Church Point by the way, to the location but all suggestions welcomed and will be looked into

over a year ago

Great locations all around there.

Have fun, hope you have a great time.

We like dunstaburgh castle ourselves, we have taken a few "naughty" pics there ourselves after closing as you can easily climb the wooden fence.

By *s.Kerry OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Great locations all around there.

Have fun, hope you have a great time.

We like dunstaburgh castle ourselves, we have taken a few "naughty" pics there ourselves after closing as you can easily climb the wooden fence.

"

Thank you also for your suggestions.. All will be looked at closely of course

Post new Message to Thread