Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

horrible people in workplace

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been talking to a man with a disability whos life was made hell by immature cowards at work. He left becos of them. Am disabled but woudnt let them get to me.makes my blood boil !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Suggest he goes and sees a solicitor and makes a case for constructive dismissal against his former employer.

It is the employer's responsibility to ensure that such behaviour does not take happen in the workplace.

"In employment law, constructive dismissal occurs when an employee resigns as a result of the employer creating a hostile work environment."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Suggest he goes and sees a solicitor and makes a case for constructive dismissal against his former employer.

It is the employer's responsibility to ensure that such behaviour does not take happen in the workplace.

"In employment law, constructive dismissal occurs when an employee resigns as a result of the employer creating a hostile work environment."

"

well said. No place for such bad behaviour.

over a year ago

It's sad but you get nasty people everywhere.

I'm lucky where I work as my colleagues are my best friends, however I have worked places before where there were nasty people who enjoys making other people's life hell.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

People can be incredibly nasty. I occasionally work with man who has hearing loss and was shocked to hear a colleague complain because he doesn't have to take certain phone calls and say "he can hear when he wants to". What goes through these people's minds I often wonder.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"People can be incredibly nasty. I occasionally work with man who has hearing loss and was shocked to hear a colleague complain because he doesn't have to take certain phone calls and say "he can hear when he wants to". What goes through these people's minds I often wonder."

I've had colleagues with selective hearing in the past but they had no disability....

Seriously though, some people are horrible

over a year ago

At 19 I joined a company because it was too much money to turn down.

I was bullied by my manager to the point of panic attacks. He tried to sack me but I got my job back since he made such a fuck up of trying to get me out unnoticed...

Been there going over 5 years now and it's loads better

Just remember there's no cure for being a cunt.

Post new Message to Thread