Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Messages for Single ladies ?

Jump to newest

By *rimo4u OP   Man
over a year ago

north kensington w10

Do women ever take the lead and message guys first on her? not had any yet but i live in hope! i must be a lovely feeling and a confidence boost.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do women ever take the lead and message guys first on her? not had any yet but i live in hope! i must be a lovely feeling and a confidence boost. "

Yes they do

over a year ago

Rare but yes. I've blocked everyone and search for people myself.

over a year ago

"Do women ever take the lead and message guys first on her? not had any yet but i live in hope! i must be a lovely feeling and a confidence boost. "

It's not either, it's just them making initial contact that's all. If it's a good message and they have a profile that I'm looking for then we'll chat. If their profiles not for me then we won't

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Yes they do.

We get loads.

Not sure about a confidence boost though...

(admittedly most of ours are "Stop stalking me in the forum you sick fecker", but it still counts, right? )

Mr ddc

over a year ago

When I was a single yes I would message first on occasions

Kinky

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

If i like the look of a profile i get dax to have a look and then i send a message.

However dax tends to deal with single men if they inbox us. Whilst i get to speak to the ladies and we both talk to couples

Boo

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Some do, some don't.

I only make first contact if a man's profile and pictures really draw my attention. I don't randomly message loads of men hoping for a reply.

I'm not desperate for a shag. For me it's quality over quantity.

over a year ago

"Some do, some don't.

I only make first contact if a man's profile and pictures really draw my attention. I don't randomly message loads of men hoping for a reply.

I'm not desperate for a shag. For me it's quality over quantity."

This for me too. To be honest, I rarely message people, there are so many crap profiles that very few are worth messaging to be fair. This does however, make the good ones stand out!

over a year ago

Also, you'd be surprised at the amount of poor messages *some* women actually send.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I do occasionally if I stumble across a profile that takes my fancy

By *rimo4u OP   Man
over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Some do, some don't.

This for me too. To be honest, I rarely message people, there are so many crap profiles that very few are worth messaging to be fair. This does however, make the good ones stand out!"

but a profile don't really mean much, you meet a person in the flesh to no if you click?

over a year ago

"Some do, some don't.

This for me too. To be honest, I rarely message people, there are so many crap profiles that very few are worth messaging to be fair. This does however, make the good ones stand out!

but a profile don't really mean much, you meet a person in the flesh to no if you click? "

How do you know if there is any initial attraction to meet then?

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Some do, some don't.

but a profile don't really mean much, you meet a person in the flesh to no if you click? "

Think of your profile as the first glance you or the lady make across the bar .... It's the first impressions someone gets of you... If they find it (you) appealing they'll initiate contact.. if they font just like in a bar they'll blank you.

And yes I get a few messages from ladies initiating contact first

over a year ago

Yes. Some do.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

But a profile don't really mean much, you meet a person in the flesh to no if you click? "

Except sometimes the converse is true. Sometimes it only takes one post to know you won't click with someone. Someone's profile should be worth a thousand words.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

wanna f**k?

over a year ago

I have in the past but of all the guys I've ever mailed first not a single one ever mailed me back so just seems a waste of time

Now I just reply to guys I like who mail me first

By *rimo4u OP   Man
over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Do women ever take the lead and message guys first on her? not had any yet but i live in hope! i must be a lovely feeling and a confidence boost.

wanna f**k? "

Ok As you asked so nicely lol.. i only wish you were meeting hun!! X

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Do women ever take the lead and message guys first on her? not had any yet but i live in hope! i must be a lovely feeling and a confidence boost.

wanna f**k?

Ok As you asked so nicely lol.. i only wish you were meeting hun!! X "

How about a virtual f**k then

over a year ago

They do yes.

BUT it can be difficult to have the time to do so due to the volume of messages they get so something has to stand out

Post new Message to Thread