Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

swinging or cheating ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There are quite a few posts in most of the forums - don't read them all so it could be all of them.

If you are married or in a significant rekationship and playing alone, does your partner know ?

My understanding of swinging - or a term I love for those like me an A is swaying because we only soft swing - is it is consensual.

Playing alone with your partners knowledge and consent is okay. There are many variations on the theme of swinging - always will believe this is a shared understanding and we all negotiate our own dose and don't share.

Playing alone without their knowledge is cheating.

Wouldo like to hear others opinions and thoughts - Marie

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I reckon swinging encourages cheating as there is alot of temptation.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"I reckon swinging encourages cheating as there is alot of temptation. "

How? Swinging is frequently (not always) a couple who love each other as primary sexual partners yet share themselves physically with others. It's the opposite of cheating. It's consensual and all out in the open. Not sneaky and deceitful.

Sounds perfect to me.

over a year ago

"I reckon swinging encourages cheating as there is alot of temptation.

How? Swinging is frequently (not always) a couple who love each other as primary sexual partners yet share themselves physically with others. It's the opposite of cheating. It's consensual and all out in the open. Not sneaky and deceitful.

Sounds perfect to me. "

That is also right, yeah it depends how it is, as there are few scenarios, like if they alwais play together, but one time, one of them dont tell they have met up with another one, or wouldnt they need to let the partner know?

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I reckon swinging encourages cheating as there is alot of temptation.

Sounds perfect to me. "

Agree

over a year ago

We soft swing as a cple with other cples but play fully with women either together or separately. Tray is bi sexual so this works for us and we're always open with each other and can access each others accounts if we wish to so we don't consider cheating if we were to do it behind each others back then yes it would be cheating as it's breaking the trust

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Case by case basis.

I discovered this from being in a sexless marriage for 5 years. Had no one to talk to, couldn't confront the problems. Used this as my release. My escape. Was honest to my partners on my situation. Eventually ended the marriage and been free ever since.

There are plenty of reasons and excuses of why people are here. Can't judge a book and all that........

over a year ago

I'm married and here alone. It's about some people to talk to. Haven't meet any1 yet. It's a bit of extra excitement fun. If I do meet Il say I'm married so I won't be hiding anything.

By *ames GentlyMan
over a year ago

cannock

Marie, the world is not black and white there are grey areas. So my wife has a medical condition so sex 3 times in 12 years. Now do I leave her?

Do I have an affair where people get hurt by getting too close?

Do I go celibate ?

Or do I meet people who like to share ?

What would you do if your partner could not perform and felt so bad about that that they detested sexual acts or talking about it ?

over a year ago

Being part of a swinging couple we do mainly meet alone, mainly cause it's easier than trying to find a couple where we all click.

We do occasionally host at ours and have a single guy join us for mfm, such fun they are.

By *he.kinksCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

I know this is something me and my partner have spoke about and I think theres a fine line but it is a black and white area as long as theres communication.

We obviously know we want to share our physical self with other although we know that this is entirely different to what we have with together and cant be matched no matter who we share with..

Now we spoke at length before we set out on this little swinging adventure we are on and we sit and talk after every meet, but for us.. we dont meet alone, we dont meet unless we both want to, if we meet and one of us is loving it but the other isnt then we leave, we dont do separate rooms..

I think first and foremost you need to have both consent that you want to do this, after that you need to talk about your boundries and as soon as either of them are crossed then youve broken your agreement with your significant other and youre then cheating, and if you arrange anything without the other being fully in the loop at all times - even if you are comfortable with meeting alone and you arrange a meet, (I know we dont do it so cant say fully) but id say, tell them first!

Unless they are always knowledgeable with what youre doing and you always talk and respect boundaries set, there should be no grey area and you should never have to break the trust thats been given to you by your partner

Post new Message to Thread