Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How can you be jealous as a swinger?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't display veris as it seems to bring out the worst in people, who don't like that you met someone else. But aren't swingers supposed to be happy sharing, so jealousy shouldn't happen.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't display veris as it seems to bring out the worst in people, who don't like that you met someone else. But aren't swingers supposed to be happy sharing, so jealousy shouldn't happen. "

Ha ha !!!!!

After 5 years of swinging , we have realised that swingers can be the most judgemental and unhappy people you're ever likely to meet

over a year ago

"I don't display veris as it seems to bring out the worst in people, who don't like that you met someone else. But aren't swingers supposed to be happy sharing, so jealousy shouldn't happen. "

I find men are the worst for it. Actual grown men spitting dummies.

I don't ask for/want veries nor write them.

over a year ago

"I don't display veris as it seems to bring out the worst in people, who don't like that you met someone else. But aren't swingers supposed to be happy sharing, so jealousy shouldn't happen.

Ha ha !!!!!

After 5 years of swinging , we have realised that swingers can be the most judgemental and unhappy people you're ever likely to meet "

Agree

over a year ago

Yes but unfortunately it can rear its ugly head for anyone at any time.

No one is perfect.

IF I find myself getting jealous, I allow it a window to figure out why, that's when I always realise it's because of the conventions society has placed on us to be in a monogamous relationship.

over a year ago

"I don't display veris as it seems to bring out the worst in people, who don't like that you met someone else. But aren't swingers supposed to be happy sharing, so jealousy shouldn't happen.

I don't ask for/want veries nor write them. "

I have found female half's of couples to be the worse

If you believed what you read on here 80% of couples are looking for single women but that does not reflect their actions in real life, if you go to a club loads of female half's of couples do not want you, a single woman, talking to their fella

over a year ago

If you believed what you read on here 80% of couples are looking for single women but that does not reflect their actions in real life, if you go to a club loads of female half's of couples do not want you, a single woman, talking to their fella "

Wow that begs the question, what are they doing there?

Pressured into it?

over a year ago

Sadly this recently happened to me. I got call all sorts of things and then She blocked me. Lucky for me I now have a gorgeous FB who is nonjudgmental and we are completely open with each other. So every cloud ......

over a year ago

If you believed what you read on here 80% of couples are looking for single women but that does not reflect their actions in real life, if you go to a club loads of female half's of couples do not want you, a single woman, talking to their fella

Pressured into it? "

I do think that alot of woman in couple think a single woman has the potential to still their partners :-/

Don't think they realise that the majority of single females are looking no strings attached play

over a year ago

The time I start feeling any pangs of jealousy would mean I'd allowed myself to get too involved, which isn't right & thereore unlikely to happen.

over a year ago

Crazes me!!! Ive had people say im not meeting u if you met them and..i saw him first ..errrrr swing = share

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Interestingly I think I'm a pretty jealous person in relationships, but have never felt jealousy when swinging. Odd.

But when I have NSA sex, it really *is* No [heart]Strings Attached. Lol. So what is there to be jealous over?

over a year ago

You see jealousy rearing its head occasionally in the forums too ~ the "pissing up lamposts" type of posting.

over a year ago

Pressured into it? "

Maybe they are looking for men/couples

over a year ago

Nottingham

"You see jealousy rearing its head occasionally in the forums too ~ the "pissing up lamposts" type of posting."

What does "pissing up lampposts" actually mean?

over a year ago

Pressured into it?

I do think that alot of woman in couple think a single woman has the potential to still their partners :-/

Don't think they realise that the majority of single females are looking no strings attached play "

Or that not all of us are after shagging couples just because we talk to them

over a year ago

We just think, sod it, we've had loads of hassle through mainly women on here, display our veris, and so what if they won't meet men that have met us, a few men have had to hide their veris from us, as a lot of women refuse to meet them, because of us!!!!!!

But it doesn't really make sense, they will meet the guys, once they have hidden our veri, explain that one? I'm at a loss.......

over a year ago

If you believed what you read on here 80% of couples are looking for single women but that does not reflect their actions in real life, if you go to a club loads of female half's of couples do not want you, a single woman, talking to their fella "

I've not been in that situation but just out of interest, do you engage with the woman just as much as you do with the man?

Club situations can be tricky I guess. Establishing who wants what where and boundaries.

over a year ago

I've actually had a woman telling me not to sleep with anyone she has slept with couldn't quite believe it!

What did I do? I slept with someone she had a few weeks later we had been talking a while anyway I told him what she had said and he blocked her

over a year ago

"You see jealousy rearing its head occasionally in the forums too ~ the "pissing up lamposts" type of posting.

What does "pissing up lampposts" actually mean? "

Being territorial around someone you like, hands off he's mine type implications.

over a year ago

Yep we have had a single guy that was jealous of another guy that I saw the same week. Spoke to him about it now and cleared the air, weird as he didn't seem the possessive type but apparently the jealousy was to do with the veri that I left the other guy.

over a year ago

I've not been in that situation but just out of interest, do you engage with the woman just as much as you do with the man?

Club situations can be tricky I guess. Establishing who wants what where and boundaries. "

Seriously I will talk to anybody

It's shutting me up that's the tricky bit, anybody who has met me will vouch for this

If they are in ear shot I'll talk, man or woman

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

Ha ha !!!!!

After 5 years of swinging , we have realised that swingers can be the most judgemental and unhappy people you're ever likely to meet "

This. Sooo much

MrsSB

over a year ago

See I think I'm quite strange when it comes to jealousy. I actually get really turned on watching a partner fuck another woman. I mean REALLY turned on. The trouble is finding a man I want as a partner as I find the majority don't tick all my boxes..

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've actually had a woman telling me not to sleep with anyone she has slept with couldn't quite believe it!

What did I do? I slept with someone she had a few weeks later we had been talking a while anyway I told him what she had said and he blocked her "

"You see jealousy rearing its head occasionally in the forums too ~ the "pissing up lamposts" type of posting.

What does "pissing up lampposts" actually mean?

Being territorial around someone you like, hands off he's mine type implications."

Oh. Gross. Lol.

over a year ago

"Yep we have had a single guy that was jealous of another guy that I saw the same week. Spoke to him about it now and cleared the air, weird as he didn't seem the possessive type but apparently the jealousy was to do with the veri that I left the other guy. "

I'm honestly rubbish at leaving verifications.

On my last profile here I got a torrent of abuse for what I thought was a perfectly fine veri.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Pressured into it? "

no there for there pleasure and don't like it if the woman talking to there husband has lets say better legs ,

I've seen this behaviour myself its very common and stands out a mile away .

woman can be worst than men in fact I would say they are on the whole.

I had a play partner who tried to tell me I could not play because she wasn't as strong as me so couldn't deal with me playing at a club with other woman while she played other men.

needless to say I stopped going to clubs with her very quickly she then finished with me for a guy who would play by her rules giving up his fun so he could have some fun with her after she had gone through around 10 guys in a club session .

over a year ago

I've had a woman say I won't meet u because u met her and one other woman slag of one of my meets to me saying she was a fat whore a minger and slut when I got to the root of the story as to why she said those things someone had told her my meet had slagged her off first in the end it turned out to be a guy who started it because neither would fuck him

over a year ago

"I've had a woman say I won't meet u because u met her and one other woman slag of one of my meets to me saying she was a fat whore a minger and slut when I got to the root of the story as to why she said those things someone had told her my meet had slagged her off first in the end it turned out to be a guy who started it because neither would fuck him"

over a year ago

"I've had a woman say I won't meet u because u met her and one other woman slag of one of my meets to me saying she was a fat whore a minger and slut when I got to the root of the story as to why she said those things someone had told her my meet had slagged her off first in the end it turned out to be a guy who started it because neither would fuck him"

It's all just pathetic isnt it?

It's like being 5 again in the playground

I'm not being your friend if your her friend

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"See I think I'm quite strange when it comes to jealousy. I actually get really turned on watching a partner fuck another woman. I mean REALLY turned on. The trouble is finding a man I want as a partner as I find the majority don't tick all my boxes.."

I do too, I get as much of a turn on watching as being involved.

over a year ago

I've got no veris, had plenty on previous profile, after going to several club socials, but didn't bother asking folk to re verify.

over a year ago

Turns out women are the most jealous, I've found. It's embarrassing.

Beware the Regina George in sheep's clothing!

over a year ago

I got this after displaying my latest veri.....why did you have to meet her?Now I can't meet you!

What the actual fucking fuckity fuck!

Firstly,I didn't have to meet anyone!

And secondly,get a fucking grip on reality n have a word with yourself eh....ffs!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I haven't had it happen to me, hence why I don't mind showing veris but it has happened to a lot of fab friends. As to feeling jealousy; I don't suffer from it apart from fleetingly if someone I meet regularly has a meet when I haven't had one in ages. But it's not jealousy of the fact they're fucking someone; it's jealousy that they're having fun when I'm not able to. Like when you're a kid and a friend gets a new toy you want but can't afford. You're happy they have something new to play with but jealous of the fact you haven't got the same. If that makes sense?

over a year ago

A women I met gets very jealous when she finds out I've met someone else, but she likes going to the local club weekly and racking up the veris

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

i have had four socials over the last three weeks

I have said to all but one no need to vari me as I don't think its a good idea as it may effect your future prospects of meets if you have a veri from a married guy playing away from home on your profile .

yes having less veri effects my already slim chances of having meets but id rather I am the one effected than some one I meet by my circumstances

that's how judgemental this swinging world really is .

but it is what it is and its easy to avoid its many pitfalls if one is clued to its true workings

over a year ago

That is why I dont have veris, because they would look and see if they would be in the league and match up to the standards.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Interestingly I think I'm a pretty jealous person in relationships, but have never felt jealousy when swinging. Odd.

But when I have NSA sex, it really *is* No [heart]Strings Attached. Lol. So what is there to be jealous over? "

Yes if someone is just an fb I have no problem, I never want more from them anyway! I'm quite possessive over my real male friends - when I go out dancing or for a drink with the boys I much prefer it if their wives don't come, I like ALL the attention lol!!

And in a relationship I want monogamy anyway, I would not swing.

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman
over a year ago

Telford

Sadly this recently happened to me. I got call all sorts of things and then She blocked me. Lucky for me I now have a gorgeous FB who is nonjudgmental and we are completely open with each other. So every cloud ...... "

Lucky for me more like... all the more time for me to devour you

over a year ago

When its all new people can get very mixed up feelings and it takes time to see its just sex and fun nothing more .. When there are feeling s for others you meet now its the time to get out of this and look at what is going on as it can kill things Jealousy .

over a year ago

I have to be honest I don't know if I wouldn't feel jealous if I was in a relationship and went to play with a couple or female

But I'm on the other side of the coin I'm single so have no emotional attachments to anyone

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I got this after displaying my latest veri.....why did you have to meet her?Now I can't meet you!

What the actual fucking fuckity fuck!

Firstly,I didn't have to meet anyone!

And secondly,get a fucking grip on reality n have a word with yourself eh....ffs! "

The one from Peach? See, that would endear me more to you, because I know she's a top forumer, and I really like her. So if she met you, you must be cool.

Where does all this other toxicity even come from?!

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Club situations can be tricky I guess. Establishing who wants what where and boundaries. "

Interesting as I have experienced a fair few d*unk women taken liberties with Mr. They dont understand the dynamics of our relationship or that he prefers to play with men. Its not down to jealousy that I have an issue with them, its due to their presumptuous behaviour, assuming he is interested ....

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

Oh...Gwen's gone.

over a year ago

Crazy hey? It's a casual sex site and people get upset when people have casual sex!

I'll not show veris if people don't want me to in case of the jealousy brigade. I've also had a couple of meets where we agreed in advance not to verify for various reasons.

So it's sad when people are abused for who they have seen.

On the other hand - and I know it isn't easy - if anyone does do the old verbals on you let it be like water off a ducks back. It's their problem not yours! Fuck 'em.

I wouldn't let them upset me and I certainly wouldn't UNLOS because of it.

Block / delete and erase them from your Fab experience and get on with enjoying the site!

over a year ago

"A women I met gets very jealous when she finds out I've met someone else, but she likes going to the local club weekly and racking up the veris "

This exactly some people expect you to never meet anyone but them and god forbid you get a veri. Yet they can rack them up and it's fine. Just a good job some don't leave verifications huh

over a year ago

"Oh...Gwen's gone.

"

Oh yeah, another one bites the dust after starting a thread tonight.

I liked her posts.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"A women I met gets very jealous when she finds out I've met someone else, but she likes going to the local club weekly and racking up the veris

This exactly some people expect you to never meet anyone but them and god forbid you get a veri. Yet they can rack them up and it's fine. Just a good job some don't leave verifications huh "

how about this one then please don't veri me john as I don't want my regular friends to think I'm meeting anyone new at the minute, as they think I'm only using the site to stay in contact with female friends

talk about caged sprits imprisoned in a box of there own making .

over a year ago

"Oh...Gwen's gone.

I liked her posts."

I liked her too, she will be back

over a year ago

Eaten by the green eyed monster?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't get jealous. I'm lucky

over a year ago

"Oh...Gwen's gone.

I liked her posts."

Yes. Creative poster.

Hope she's alright.

over a year ago

"A women I met gets very jealous when she finds out I've met someone else, but she likes going to the local club weekly and racking up the veris

This exactly some people expect you to never meet anyone but them and god forbid you get a veri. Yet they can rack them up and it's fine. Just a good job some don't leave verifications huh

how about this one then please don't veri me john as I don't want my regular friends to think I'm meeting anyone new at the minute, as they think I'm only using the site to stay in contact with female friends

talk about caged sprits imprisoned in a box of there own making . "

Ahhh to save someone's feelings ? Shouldn't catch those things if you're swinging then there's no need to cover your tracks

over a year ago

Club situations can be tricky I guess. Establishing who wants what where and boundaries.

Seriously I will talk to anybody

It's shutting me up that's the tricky bit, anybody who has met me will vouch for this

If they are in ear shot I'll talk, man or woman "

She does...

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I don't get jealous. I'm lucky "

nor do I people think its because I'm cold hearted

when in fact all it is I grow up unlike some who still act like children at every opportunity my guess is such people drove the OP off the site which is a real shame .

those responsible should be ashamed of themselves in my humble opinion.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Ahhh to save someone's feelings ? Shouldn't catch those things if you're swinging then there's no need to cover your tracks "

could be to do with feeling could also be about just trying to have a quite trouble free life .

one would never know unless one was a fly on the wall during conversations

xx

over a year ago

Ahhh to save someone's feelings ? Shouldn't catch those things if you're swinging then there's no need to cover your tracks

could be to do with feeling could also be about just trying to have a quite trouble free life .

xx "

Very true however I suspect she probably has regulars and doesn't want anyone to know she's meeting others on the sly. If she said it to you , I wonder how many others she's said it too

over a year ago

Ahhh to save someone's feelings ? Shouldn't catch those things if you're swinging then there's no need to cover your tracks "

I've heard that before, not wanting to show a veri as they have to be mindful of so & so. Well if it means that much to you then I don't really want to take it any further, veri issue eradicated...

over a year ago

No jealousy here. What is there to be jealous of?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Who was OP

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I don't get jealous. I'm lucky

when in fact all it is I grow up unlike some who still act like children at every opportunity my guess is such people drove the OP off the site which is a real shame .

those responsible should be ashamed of themselves in my humble opinion. "

I agree, I'm not cold hearted either. Though I think that, as jealousy is an emotion, I'm just more able to not let negative emotions get me so easily

over a year ago

"Who was OP"

Gwen

over a year ago

I've got two friends on Fab that I play with quite regularly, one of them meets with other guys quite often. Does it bother me? No, I'm happy that she meets other guys and I'm happy meeting other women. We discuss meets in a fun way, i.e

"fucking hell, he had a big cock"etc

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

xx

Very true however I suspect she probably has regulars and doesn't want anyone to know she's meeting others on the sly. If she said it to you , I wonder how many others she's said it too "

not something I'd worry about in all honest I judge people on how they are with me and how giving they are with me .

not on how they maybe with some else but I am a odd ball in a square world or that is how I sometime feel when dealing with others in the swinging world .

PS fab a few of your pictures great taste in corsets and I best stop there as its a public forum

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I learned very quickly that there's no room for jealousy on here. It was a bit weird at first but as I was told, it's just playing. Nothing more....

Good sex in good company makes for a good evening.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I don't get jealous. I'm lucky

those responsible should be ashamed of themselves in my humble opinion.

I agree, I'm not cold hearted either. Though I think that, as jealousy is an emotion, I'm just more able to not let negative emotions get me so easily "

I'm like that I won't let anyone pass or try to foster there negative energy on to me .

I'm only interest in positive energy which the best kind of is the highly charged sexual kind

over a year ago

xx

Very true however I suspect she probably has regulars and doesn't want anyone to know she's meeting others on the sly. If she said it to you , I wonder how many others she's said it too

not something I'd worry about in all honest I judge people on how they are with me and how giving they are with me .

not on how they maybe with some else but I am a odd ball in a square world or that is how I sometime feel when dealing with others in the swinging world .

PS fab a few of your pictures great taste in corsets and I best stop there as its a public forum "

Why thank you kind Sir

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

xx

PS fab a few of your pictures great taste in corsets and I best stop there as its a public forum

Why thank you kind Sir "

your welcome the pleasure was all mine which is a pity as I believe in give and your shale receive

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

We have no jealousy at all. We rock up at clubs, play, go home and fuck each other xxxxx Suzi

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"We have no jealousy at all. We rock up at clubs, play, go home and fuck each other xxxxx Suzi "

and that boys and girls is how you do it . I trip my hat to you xx

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I do avoid those that have a week verification from the same person. I avoid those with key phrases like, I wish I could keep him all to myself. I avoid those that have reciprocal statuses setting out any hint of ownership.

I know some have had grief for displaying verifications from me but I don't think that's about jealousy.

over a year ago

"I do avoid those that have a week verification from the same person. I avoid those with key phrases like, I wish I could keep him all to myself. I avoid those that have reciprocal statuses setting out any hint of ownership.

I know some have had grief for displaying verifications from me but I don't think that's about jealousy. "

I received a message from a guy who sounded great until I read his verifications.

Wow, it had jealous stalker written all over it!

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"We have no jealousy at all. We rock up at clubs, play, go home and fuck each other xxxxx Suzi

and that boys and girls is how you do it . I trip my hat to you xx"

Thank you..... isn't that how it should be played..... I also call it , suck, fuck n go xxxxxx Suzi

By *rbane PlayerMan
over a year ago

London

" We just think, sod it, we've had loads of hassle through mainly women on here, display our veris, and so what if they won't meet men that have met us, a few men have had to hide their veris from us, as a lot of women refuse to meet them, because of us!!!!!!

But it doesn't really make sense, they will meet the guys, once they have hidden our veri, explain that one? I'm at a loss....... "

That has really happened ? Wow ....

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I find this rather amusing

Why be jealous?

We are all here for the same thing no?

If people are getting jealous I territorial they need to take a step back and ask if this is the place from them surely?

By *ltravioletWoman
over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

"Interestingly I think I'm a pretty jealous person in relationships, but have never felt jealousy when swinging. Odd.

But when I have NSA sex, it really *is* No [heart]Strings Attached. Lol. So what is there to be jealous over?

Yes if someone is just an fb I have no problem, I never want more from them anyway! I'm quite possessive over my real male friends - when I go out dancing or for a drink with the boys I much prefer it if their wives don't come, I like ALL the attention lol!!

And in a relationship I want monogamy anyway, I would not swing."

I totally agree with you Frisky Mare & the poster above you

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I find this rather amusing

Why be jealous?

If people are getting jealous I territorial they need to take a step back and ask if this is the place from them surely?

"

It happens, I had friend who were a couple on here. I met a guy that she liked for coffee. He'd tried to meet them but they'd let him down.

When she found out she blocked us both

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I find this rather amusing

Why be jealous?

It happens, I had friend who were a couple on here. I met a guy that she liked for coffee. He'd tried to meet them but they'd let him down.

When she found out she blocked us both "

Wow

over a year ago

I was surprised when I first started here by the amount of jealousy.

Although I can understand that people do build close friendships here. Especially within the forum where people seem to know everything about everybody.

over a year ago

Also find it can be the opposite too. When my fb Bruce has chatted to the fem half of a couple the guy starts getting possessive and touchy and tries to move her on.

Why go to the club in the first place if you're going to be like that? I would be raging if my fb became jealous

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I was surprised when I first started here by the amount of jealousy.

Although I can understand that people do build close friendships here. Especially within the forum where people seem to know everything about everybody."

Or they think they do, lots say what they want you to hear and some play a bloody good game.

Its a funny old place at times

I say fuck who you like and smile.

Here for a good time right?

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Some friend Kinky-minx!

It can be a case of treading egg-shells at times on site...

over a year ago

We felt jelousy in the way that while we're at home chilling a couple we play with have a meet and we wish we were playing but certainly not in a "hands off they are taken" kind of way if that ever happens its a sure fire sign that emotional feelings have creeped in and for the sake of our marraige we would have to cut ties

Mr

over a year ago

Sadly I've had fallings out over this. More than one guy has got uppity because I had the cheek to meet someone else instead of sending him a faf message. Takes form of moody messages that I can't be arsed with. Drama Kings!

Jealousy is a pretty rubbish emotion when it takes hold. It's not the fun I'm looking for. I can enjoy someone and not be put out when they meet. I'd only be pissed off if they clearly jebbed me off for someone else. That's not cool.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

What does "pissing up lampposts" actually mean? "

You've not witnessed the territory marking?!!

over a year ago

C'mon - we've all gone through our list of discrimination and don't share for the first sexual content meeting.

None of us had any idea how we'do react to those initial moments of sexual intimacy.

We are not the only couple who've found a way that works for us but, it took us a while to get there.

Honesty in profile - brief email change of messages here - arrange a social meet - if that works arrange an intimate space to play together.

Some here want no more than a sexual meet and that'she okay but - me and hubby like a social meet first. We are considering sharing so much of ourselves with strangers - can'the just do the play and leave.

We appreciate our playmates who get us.

There will be strong emotion attached to meets - if you choose well it is amazing.

Respect yourself, your partner and others xx

Have fun uys

over a year ago

there are more jealous / clingy people on fab that is let on we just block avoid and stay well clear of any of them we find other couple the worse far far worse than clingy men we think it because some couples just don't think about what they are getting into or one has push the other to do it

but we are finding more and more men becoming clingy too they meet you and then think they then own you erm no and no we are here for sex with no baggage we don't want to know the ins and outs of anybody else lives or problems

over a year ago

Not had problems on this profile. But had drama on my other one. To be honest, there are some I wouldn't meet on here because of who they have met. But it's not because of jealousy. I just want to be able to meet someone and not have drama come from the back of it. I left school a long time ago, not really interested in revisiting that kind of mentality.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Sadly I've had fallings out over this. More than one guy has got uppity because I had the cheek to meet someone else instead of sending him a faf message. Takes form of moody messages that I can't be arsed with. Drama Kings!

Jealousy is a pretty rubbish emotion when it takes hold. It's not the fun I'm looking for. I can enjoy someone and not be put out when they meet. I'd only be pissed off if they clearly jebbed me off for someone else. That's not cool. "

I had a guy get really angry because I had met someone and not him, it was only a drink while I was in the area.

He turned nasty and it wasn't nice. Not what you would expect from a grown man at all.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Sadly I've had fallings out over this. More than one guy has got uppity because I had the cheek to meet someone else instead of sending him a faf message. Takes form of moody messages that I can't be arsed with. Drama Kings!

Jealousy is a pretty rubbish emotion when it takes hold. It's not the fun I'm looking for. I can enjoy someone and not be put out when they meet. I'd only be pissed off if they clearly jebbed me off for someone else. That's not cool.

I had a guy get really angry because I had met someone and not him, it was only a drink while I was in the area.

He turned nasty and it wasn't nice. Not what you would expect from a grown man at all. "

I was only talking to said guy, we hadn't made plans....apparently me talking to him was reason enough not to meet anyone

Sorry I didn't make that clear

over a year ago

I find that balancing chat equally with both halves of a couple and perhaps even a little more to the lady than the chap helps the situation and shows that you can respect their dynamic rather than be a threat to it.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"C'mon - we've all gone through our list of discrimination and don't share for the first sexual content meeting.

None of us had any idea how we'do react to those initial moments of sexual intimacy.

We are not the only couple who've found a way that works for us but, it took us a while to get there.

Honesty in profile - brief email change of messages here - arrange a social meet - if that works arrange an intimate space to play together.

Some here want no more than a sexual meet and that'she okay but - me and hubby like a social meet first. We are considering sharing so much of ourselves with strangers - can'the just do the play and leave.

There will be strong emotion attached to meets - if you choose well it is amazing.

Have fun uys"

I'm the same I prefer semi regular to regular social interaction as well as sexual play times as i like to feel like I'm valued as a human being and i also like to make my sexual friends feel that way .

even though I like to foster a connection of some sort as I believe it improves the sex massively for those involved . I don't get jealous because to me each recreational naughty debauched friendship I have is a self contained entity that I value, so I just concentrate on making that debauched friendship as much fun as possible for all involved and I just don't think about other arrangements my play friends might have.

as that would be a waste of my mind space and energy.

energy I'd rather spend making what I have already even better.

it really is that simple in my opinion don't think about others and what maybe happening over there. I just concentrate on what I have and how to make it better more fun more sexy more debauched ,

because by doing that I am going to be getting better and better sexual adventures and isn't that what we are here for in all honesty .

I know I am

over a year ago

It wasn't until I started chatting on the forums that I discovered that so many people had problems with verifications and that verifications had caused so many problems. Until then our experience of Fab was that everybody has verifications of their meets and has no issue with showing them. Do understand that people require privacy, but for us the swing scene is far from private (I can hardly fuck someone in an orgy room of a party in front of an audience, then say I don't want anyone to know).

But we have never come across jelousy, and to be quite honest find that all our friends have been verified by much the same people as us, as we tend to go to the same parties. They're all just friends, it's no big deal who has played with whom.

Mrs

By *ife adventurerMan
over a year ago

North Essex

"C'mon - we've all gone through our list of discrimination and don't share for the first sexual content meeting.

Have fun uys

I'm the same I prefer semi regular to regular social interaction as well as sexual play times as i like to feel like I'm valued as a human being and i also like to make my sexual friends feel that way .

even though I like to foster a connection of some sort as I believe it improves the sex massively for those involved . I don't get jealous because to me each recreational naughty debauched friendship I have is a self contained entity that I value, so I just concentrate on making that debauched friendship as much fun as possible for all involved and I just don't think about other arrangements my play friends might have.

as that would be a waste of my mind space and energy.

energy I'd rather spend making what I have already even better.

it really is that simple in my opinion don't think about others and what maybe happening over there. I just concentrate on what I have and how to make it better more fun more sexy more debauched ,

because by doing that I am going to be getting better and better sexual adventures and isn't that what we are here for in all honesty .

I know I am "

Spot on

over a year ago

I was once surprised by a message I received from a very popular and regular forumite in relation to a guy I made a flirty comment to on the forum. On the forum they appeared very strong, confident. They messaged telling me not to bother flirting because he was meeting her.

Of course I told them where to go, I won't put up with any kind of daft behaviour like that and I do what I like.

A rule of thought is that people are not always how they like to be perceived on here.

over a year ago

"I was once surprised by a message I received from a very popular and regular forumite in relation to a guy I made a flirty comment to on the forum. On the forum they appeared very strong, confident. They messaged telling me not to bother flirting because he was meeting her.

Of course I told them where to go, I won't put up with any kind of daft behaviour like that and I do what I like.

A rule of thought is that people are not always how they like to be perceived on here. "

Absolutely.

over a year ago

"I was once surprised by a message I received from a very popular and regular forumite in relation to a guy I made a flirty comment to on the forum. On the forum they appeared very strong, confident. They messaged telling me not to bother flirting because he was meeting her.

A rule of thought is that people are not always how they like to be perceived on here. "

Absolutlely this^^

It's pretty easy for someone to create a persona / character on here.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I've had that too. Just made me want to make more flirty comments to them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It exists in the context of perceived popularity, pics and who people meet,

You see it a lot.

over a year ago

Don't be jealous. Jelousy leads to the dark side.

Or was it hatred? I can't remember.

over a year ago

I haven't really experienced this first hand, but most of the people I've met aren't "popular"/active forum users or well known on the local scene. I can imagine it's more of an issue where people meet the same people in a local area and develop friendships and rivalries.

Post new Message to Thread