By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fed up of time wasters on this site...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me too !!

Liars!

Imagine my surprise when I discovered she was right handed !

over a year ago

I don't really seem to have any problems with them but I suppose it all depends on what you deem to be a time waster?

over a year ago

"I don't really seem to have any problems with them but I suppose it all depends on what you deem to be a time waster?"
people setting up a meet and then not showing up or you traveling over there then they don't show up or answer messages

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Fed up of time wasters on this site... "

Aw, big question, how have they wasted your time?

over a year ago

Get used to it, its the nature of the fab beast.

over a year ago

"Fed up of time wasters on this site...

Aw, big question, how have they wasted your time? "

i set up a meet with them and then they never showed up

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I don't really seem to have any problems with them but I suppose it all depends on what you deem to be a time waster? people setting up a meet and then not showing up or you traveling over there then they don't show up or answer messages"

That is not good and it does happen. What sort of people are you contacting, could be a problem with your selection process.

over a year ago

From what I read on here it's just all part of the great swinging experience and something you just have to live with

over a year ago

"I don't really seem to have any problems with them but I suppose it all depends on what you deem to be a time waster? people setting up a meet and then not showing up or you traveling over there then they don't show up or answer messages

That is not good and it does happen. What sort of people are you contacting, could be a problem with your selection process."

hmm it could be im looking for couples atm

over a year ago

"I don't really seem to have any problems with them but I suppose it all depends on what you deem to be a time waster? people setting up a meet and then not showing up or you traveling over there then they don't show up or answer messages

That is not good and it does happen. What sort of people are you contacting, could be a problem with your selection process. hmm it could be im looking for couples atm "

It happens unfortunately my lovely. Are the couples you conatact well verified etc?

over a year ago

That is not good and it does happen. What sort of people are you contacting, could be a problem with your selection process. hmm it could be im looking for couples atm

It happens unfortunately my lovely. Are the couples you conatact well verified etc?"

afew off them are yes

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I had a good one on Friday... nice young fella, professed to offer it all on a plate... Got his number easy enough and then thought...

If it looks too good to be true it probably is.

And asked him, quite upfront, can you just take a photo out of your bedroom window or pop outside and take a snap, send to me just so I don't commit to a no show? Pretty please?

Communication stopped dead

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Don't really know how to advise, as couples can be timewasters too, we know. Maybe need to have quite a bit of contact before arranging to meet, although that is not fail proof. I would suggest getting out on the circuit to a club or social, but not sure on the minimum age to go to a club.

over a year ago

Aw, big question, how have they wasted your time? i set up a meet with them and then they never showed up "

I've heard this story before.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

No veries - no meet

No pix of past meets - no meet

No contact number - no meet

No contact an hour before - no meet

Straight into sex talk - block & no meet.

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Unfortunately, I think it's just one of those things that we need to expect from time to time.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"No veries - no meet

No pix of past meets - no meet

No contact number - no meet

No contact an hour before - no meet

Straight into sex talk - block & no meet.

"

This!

over a year ago

"No pix of past meets - no meet "

Seriously ?...

When did indiscretion become desireable ?

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

"No pix of past meets - no meet

Seriously ?...

When did indiscretion become desireable ?"

Some people post them others don't but it's easy to realise that there's more than one person in the frame without giving anything away and just as easy to attach to a message.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I've just been reading my friends copy of OK magazine....that was a waste of time

over a year ago

"I've just been reading my friends copy of OK magazine....that was a waste of time "
now that is a waste of time

By *rbane PlayerMan
over a year ago

London

"Don't really know how to advise, as couples can be timewasters too, we know. Maybe need to have quite a bit of contact before arranging to meet, although that is not fail proof. I would suggest getting out on the circuit to a club or social, but not sure on the minimum age to go to a club."

This is actually very good advice. A social is usually the best, as if someone can turn up to a no-sex social then it is likely they would turn up to a play meet. And who knows, you may at least get a good verfification from meeting someone at a social.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"I've just been reading my friends copy of OK magazine....that was a waste of time now that is a waste of time "

Then it's official - I'm a time waster!!!!!!

over a year ago

Aw, big question, how have they wasted your time? "

They told him they were left handed it was a big fat lie

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Don't really know how to advise, as couples can be timewasters too, we know. Maybe need to have quite a bit of contact before arranging to meet, although that is not fail proof. I would suggest getting out on the circuit to a club or social, but not sure on the minimum age to go to a club.

This is actually very good advice. A social is usually the best, as if someone can turn up to a no-sex social then it is likely they would turn up to a play meet. And who knows, you may at least get a good verfification from meeting someone at a social. "

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Aw, big question, how have they wasted your time?

They told him they were left handed it was a big fat lie "

Post new Message to Thread