Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is up?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been on this site months now, had a few replies that have gone no where, either they vanished or just stopped responding for no reason.

But my biggest gripe is, I take the time to write tailored messages be nice. I'm not rude or crude nor do I send dick pics yet 99% of people either don't reply or just delete the messages.

I know I'm a bigger guy which isn't everyones cup of tea but I refuse to believe out of six months+ of being on here I'm that bad looking that NO ONE is interested in a 20 mile radius.

I never bat above my station either if I think someone due to their profile info won't like me I won't try.w which means I take notice of what people want.

So whats going on here?, for a swinging site it's very picky...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I've been on this site months now, had a few replies that have gone no where, either they vanished or just stopped responding for no reason.

But my biggest gripe is, I take the time to write tailored messages be nice. I'm not rude or crude nor do I send dick pics yet 99% of people either don't reply or just delete the messages.

I know I'm a bigger guy which isn't everyones cup of tea but I refuse to believe out of six months+ of being on here I'm that bad looking that NO ONE is interested in a 20 mile radius.

I never bat above my station either if I think someone due to their profile info won't like me I won't try.w which means I take notice of what people want.

So whats going on here?, for a swinging site it's very picky..."

You're right, people have the choice of who they have sex with.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah fancy people been picky who they have sex with pfffttt. Disgusting

over a year ago

'For a swinging site'...its very picky?

Does that mean to say your implying the inhabitants of this site ought be less picky?

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Yeah fancy people been picky who they have sex with pfffttt. Disgusting "

Not allowed to be picky? Right tosh that puts you at the top of my to do list

By *ustfortonightMan
over a year ago

Kent

From the sound of these threads, we all write tailored messages... Maybe it's the message you tailor rather than just the fact you've tailored it...

And of course the quality of your profile.

over a year ago

"Yeah fancy people been picky who they have sex with pfffttt. Disgusting

Not allowed to be picky? Right tosh that puts you at the top of my to do list "

He's not having my side of the bed...you'll have to scooch up a bit ok. Also ill be playing resi so long as your ok with that?

over a year ago

Not allowed to be picky? Right tosh that puts you at the top of my to do list "

cheeky mare . I'm a catch I'll have you know

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

He's not having my side of the bed...you'll have to scooch up a bit ok. Also ill be playing resi so long as your ok with that? "

It's something for me to watch while he fucks me doggy style

over a year ago

"Yeah fancy people been picky who they have sex with pfffttt. Disgusting "

That's a bit harsh!

The truth is yes you are going to find it tough on here but then again most men do. There is someone for everyone. Not everyone is into guys who look like they had a Dyson sucking fat out of them for a day or two.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Not allowed to be picky? Right tosh that puts you at the top of my to do list cheeky mare . I'm a catch I'll have you know "

Teehee mwah x

over a year ago

He's not having my side of the bed...you'll have to scooch up a bit ok. Also ill be playing resi so long as your ok with that?

It's something for me to watch while he fucks me doggy style "

Wanna play as sheva?

over a year ago

Not allowed to be picky? Right tosh that puts you at the top of my to do list cheeky mare . I'm a catch I'll have you know "

So is a monkfish and have you seen those bloody things?

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

It's something for me to watch while he fucks me doggy style

Wanna play as sheva? "

I still need to do that side mission thing with Jill. Wanna be my Chris?

over a year ago

He's not having my side of the bed...you'll have to scooch up a bit ok. Also ill be playing resi so long as your ok with that? "

playing resi ? Is that kinky ?

By *otrockloverMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's a cliche but give it time. Maybe get yourself out to a few socials local to where you are. They are regularly listed in the forums.

Also try a little housekeeping on your profile. You cast your net very wide; guys, girls, tv's and such. It can appear a little too indiscriminate and you run the risk of appearing to just get what you can irregardless (which in itself is a little off putting for folk here).

Finally, try editing your text and pics. Talk of 'pokey bedsits' and badly lit photos surrounded by clutter will make it even harder to appeal.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

He's not having my side of the bed...you'll have to scooch up a bit ok. Also ill be playing resi so long as your ok with that? playing resi ?

Is that kinky ? "

It is when the controller vibrates

over a year ago

Ok bit of an oversight by me here maybe I shouldn't have said picky but it's just a bit frustrating that's all and I'm sure some profiles that are one sentence with no pics aren't real too?

over a year ago

Not allowed to be picky? Right tosh that puts you at the top of my to do list cheeky mare . I'm a catch I'll have you know

So is a monkfish and have you seen those bloody things? "

Right now I work I actually smell like one

over a year ago

Thanks I'll try that, I was thinking it might make seem a bit out for anything it's just I am genuinely out to try new experiences before I get to old lol

over a year ago

He's not having my side of the bed...you'll have to scooch up a bit ok. Also ill be playing resi so long as your ok with that? playing resi ?

Is that kinky ?

It is when the controller vibrates "

Ah I'm so naive

over a year ago

"Ok bit of an oversight by me here maybe I shouldn't have said picky but it's just a bit frustrating that's all and I'm sure some profiles that are one sentence with no pics aren't real too?"

Wind it in a bit man...

Its not cool to come moaning at folk here..its a good place if you want advice but not if you storm in shouting and implying stuff ok.

Your profile seems a nice guy...come back with that guy ok. That's my best current advice

over a year ago

"Ok bit of an oversight by me here maybe I shouldn't have said picky but it's just a bit frustrating that's all and I'm sure some profiles that are one sentence with no pics aren't real too?"
don't take it personally mate its hard for lots of single guys on here . You are competing with 100s of guys . Well maybe a few more then 100s

over a year ago

Not allowed to be picky? Right tosh that puts you at the top of my to do list cheeky mare . I'm a catch I'll have you know

So is a monkfish and have you seen those bloody things? Right now I work I actually smell like one "

Attractive

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

So is a monkfish and have you seen those bloody things? Right now I work I actually smell like one "

I want you

over a year ago

So is a monkfish and have you seen those bloody things? Right now I work I actually smell like one

I want you "

even if I smell of monkfish ??

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

So is a monkfish and have you seen those bloody things? Right now I work I actually smell like one

I want you

even if I smell of monkfish ?? "

That's kinky right?

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?"

Enjoy hull love..He's not stinking out my bed and i don't give a fuck how nice his arse is ok

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I want you

That's kinky right?

Enjoy hull love..He's not stinking out my bed and i don't give a fuck how nice his arse is ok "

What about if I wash him first?

over a year ago

If you are insulting people in your status,do you aspect them to meet you? I am here to pick and choose someone,I fancy to have sex! Yes!

Is a swinging site but I do have my standards.And will not meet with people which I am not attracted too!

over a year ago

Very few men have meets from what I gather from the chat on the forums....if you don't have everything going for you I would say the chances of getting a meet are extremely slim.....if it's not working for you I would give up x

over a year ago

"Very few men have meets from what I gather from the chat on the forums....if you don't have everything going for you I would say the chances of getting a meet are extremely slim.....if it's not working for you I would give up x"

I've had lots. Just sayin'

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

Enjoy hull love..He's not stinking out my bed and i don't give a fuck how nice his arse is ok

What about if I wash him first? "

a quick spray of fabrese and some femfresh for my man bits and yer will never noticed

over a year ago

Ok well monkfish aside lol, apologies if I offended I know there's a lot of competition it just gets disheartening thats all especially the ones who do reply but then vanish, anyway ive put up a better pic and edited profile a bit,

over a year ago

"Very few men have meets from what I gather from the chat on the forums....if you don't have everything going for you I would say the chances of getting a meet are extremely slim.....if it's not working for you I would give up x

I've had lots. Just sayin' "

I've had 1 or 2

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

What about if I wash him first? "

Jetwash at the garage first, full shampoo and wax.

An hours soak in a paddling pool of light bleach solution including a reet good scrub in the garden

A bath followed by a hot shower is absolute minimum before he comes into the bedroom ok...seriously

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Bottom line: for most this is fantasy. There are thousands of fit as fuck men to choose from. There's someone for everyone here, some women find the beefcakes intimidating and prefer men they feel "comfortable" in their (wobbly ) skin with...but hot damn!!! You're hardly setting the scene with your dingy bedsit and others nearby.

You're not picky op, we get that, but most are discerning : you need to get that!

None of us has universal appeal, your sense of entitlement is off putting!

over a year ago

"Very few men have meets from what I gather from the chat on the forums....if you don't have everything going for you I would say the chances of getting a meet are extremely slim.....if it's not working for you I would give up x

I've had lots. Just sayin' I've had 1 or 2 "

I haven't had friggin any maybe I should make a thread too?

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

What about if I wash him first? a quick spray of fabrese and some femfresh for my man bits and yer will never noticed "

No! Ive set the minimum wash requirements now. Sorry

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've had 1 or 2 "

You'd have 3 if you meet me Tosh

over a year ago

I've had lots. Just sayin' "

Well done you! Congratulations lolz

over a year ago

"Ok well monkfish aside lol, apologies if I offended I know there's a lot of competition it just gets disheartening thats all especially the ones who do reply but then vanish, anyway ive put up a better pic and edited profile a bit, "

Don't worry..your not the first to come and have a moan..it's how you take the resulting earbashing and come back from that

Welcome to the forums

over a year ago

I've had lots. Just sayin'

Well done you! Congratulations lolz "

Do i get a prize?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Stop whining! You're not entitled to see just by joining Fab! If a profile appears fake, ignore it: it really is that simple!

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

An hours soak in a paddling pool of light bleach solution including a reet good scrub in the garden

A bath followed by a hot shower is absolute minimum before he comes into the bedroom ok...seriously "

hey I get a bath every Sunday whether I need one or not

over a year ago

"I've had 1 or 2

You'd have 3 if you meet me Tosh "

3 what though

over a year ago

As a big guy I'm fairly resilient to bashing being an ex doorman helps too lol, I've always found advice even in the harshest environments lol.

Thanks

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

A bath followed by a hot shower is absolute minimum before he comes into the bedroom ok...seriously hey I get a bath every Sunday whether I need one or not "

And you scrub up lovely!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Very few men have meets from what I gather from the chat on the forums....if you don't have everything going for you I would say the chances of getting a meet are extremely slim.....if it's not working for you I would give up x"

About 1% of the members use the forums. The rest are proactively arranging meets not bemoaning the fact people don't want to fuck them!

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

A bath followed by a hot shower is absolute minimum before he comes into the bedroom ok...seriously hey I get a bath every Sunday whether I need one or not "

The bar has been set my monk fishy friend

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've had 1 or 2

You'd have 3 if you meet me Tosh 3 what though "

3 of the best, I might have to bring pp & Bladey along with me though

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

A bath followed by a hot shower is absolute minimum before he comes into the bedroom ok...seriously hey I get a bath every Sunday whether I need one or not

And you scrub up lovely! "

thankyou . Tell that Christos he wants to cleanse me xx

over a year ago

"As a big guy I'm fairly resilient to bashing being an ex doorman helps too lol, I've always found advice even in the harshest environments lol.

Thanks"

Folk like to cluck a bit here at times and have a peck at folk..to be fair..some kinda ask for it. I wouldn't worry..some other thread will get them all indignant tomorrow and all gets forgotten

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

A bath followed by a hot shower is absolute minimum before he comes into the bedroom ok...seriously hey I get a bath every Sunday whether I need one or not

The bar has been set my monk fishy friend "

your demands are high . OK but no waxing

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

And you scrub up lovely! thankyou . Tell that Christos he wants to cleanse me xx"

Only the flesh..the soul is fucked and beyond help

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

And you scrub up lovely! thankyou . Tell that Christos he wants to cleanse me xx

Only the flesh..the soul is fucked and beyond help "

oh yeah . There's no going back there

over a year ago

About 1% of the members use the forums. The rest are proactively arranging meets not bemoaning the fact people don't want to fuck them!"

Thanks for sharing x

over a year ago

"I've had 1 or 2

You'd have 3 if you meet me Tosh 3 what though

3 of the best, I might have to bring pp & Bladey along with me though "

now that would be a party from hell

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

The bar has been set my monk fishy friend your demands are high . OK but no waxing "

Ok ok...i'm a reasonable man..no waxing

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

The bar has been set my monk fishy friend your demands are high . OK but no waxing

Ok ok...i'm a reasonable man..no waxing "

ok start the jet wash

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I want you

That's kinky right?

Tosh if you pay for the jetwash, christos can we skip the bleach?

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

Tosh if you pay for the jetwash, christos can we skip the bleach? "

deal . No waxing no bleach

over a year ago

And maybe skip the pool and the bath . So that leaves a quick dip in the shower . Sorted

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"And maybe skip the pool and the bath . So that leaves a quick dip in the shower . Sorted "

I'll join ya

over a year ago

"And maybe skip the pool and the bath . So that leaves a quick dip in the shower . Sorted

I'll join ya "

Why? Do you smell like a monkfish too ?

over a year ago

I want you

That's kinky right?

And you scrub up lovely! thankyou . Tell that Christos he wants to cleanse me xx

Only the flesh..the soul is fucked and beyond help oh yeah . There's no going back there "

Pretty sure id just get laughed off the step at the pearly gates now...not even a genuine sorry gets me past them now and that's pretty much a free pass into the big mans cloud house

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"And maybe skip the pool and the bath . So that leaves a quick dip in the shower . Sorted

I'll join ya Why? Do you smell like a monkfish too ? "

I dunno. I hope not.

over a year ago

"And maybe skip the pool and the bath . So that leaves a quick dip in the shower . Sorted "

Fuck it...have a chewing gum and come in....i give up

over a year ago

I'll join ya Why? Do you smell like a monkfish too ?

I dunno. I hope not."

I can check if anyone wants?

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I'll join ya Why? Do you smell like a monkfish too ?

I dunno. I hope not.

I can check if anyone wants? "

Yes please

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've had 1 or 2

3 of the best, I might have to bring pp & Bladey along with me though now that would be a party from hell "

I know, we'll have to arrange it sometime, and maybe invite Christos

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Fuck it...have a chewing gum and come in....i give up"

You joining us? Anyone else?

over a year ago

"I've had 1 or 2

3 of the best, I might have to bring pp & Bladey along with me though now that would be a party from hell

I know, we'll have to arrange it sometime, and maybe invite Christos "

Which means sammi too i trust?

over a year ago

You joining us? Anyone else? "

Can i still play resi a bit in between?

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"I've had 1 or 2

3 of the best, I might have to bring pp & Bladey along with me though now that would be a party from hell

Which means sammi too i trust? "

Ooh my knickers just got a bit wet

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Can i still play resi a bit in between? "

Yeah. It's two player so we can all just take it in turns when we need a break

over a year ago

I feel for you OP. I can imagine it must be frustrating. But to repeat what I've said to others who have written the same thing... Women have the right to choose who they reply to, meet, and have sex with. I know you feel annoyed that women ignore a message you have so carefully written out, but they've not specifically asked you to message them. I get dozens, sometimes hundreds of messages a day. Fab is my fun time. I really want to spend it chatting and flirting, not saying 'no thank you' to men, for hours on end. Sorry, but that is the harsh truth I'm afraid.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've had 1 or 2

Which means sammi too i trust? "

Only if she can she be trusted to behave herself

over a year ago

Yeah. It's two player so we can all just take it in turns when we need a break "

Your the only woman thus far, as if your getting a break

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ello Ello Ello what's going on ere then

over a year ago

"I've had 1 or 2

Which means sammi too i trust?

Only if she can she be trusted to behave herself "

No...you mad

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Your the only woman thus far, as if your getting a break "

You boys can have some bum fun

over a year ago

"Ello Ello Ello what's going on ere then "

Op came on with a gripe and kickstarted a gangbang

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I feel for you OP. I can imagine it must be frustrating. But to repeat what I've said to others who have written the same thing... Women have the right to choose who they reply to, meet, and have sex with. I know you feel annoyed that women ignore a message you have so carefully written out, but they've not specifically asked you to message them. I get dozens, sometimes hundreds of messages a day. Fab is my fun time. I really want to spend it chatting and flirting, not saying 'no thank you' to men, for hours on end. Sorry, but that is the harsh truth I'm afraid. "

Fancy a fuck

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ello Ello Ello what's going on ere then

Op came on with a gripe and kickstarted a gangbang "

Same shit different day then

over a year ago

"I feel for you OP. I can imagine it must be frustrating. But to repeat what I've said to others who have written the same thing... Women have the right to choose who they reply to, meet, and have sex with. I know you feel annoyed that women ignore a message you have so carefully written out, but they've not specifically asked you to message them. I get dozens, sometimes hundreds of messages a day. Fab is my fun time. I really want to spend it chatting and flirting, not saying 'no thank you' to men, for hours on end. Sorry, but that is the harsh truth I'm afraid.

Fancy a fuck "

Always with you, my lovely

over a year ago

"Ello Ello Ello what's going on ere then "

I got lost when they started talking about a fish

over a year ago

Your the only woman thus far, as if your getting a break

You boys can have some bum fun "

I'm good with that....bladey...you made it just in time pal

over a year ago

Op came on with a gripe and kickstarted a gangbang "

Shameless aii

over a year ago

I got lost when they started talking about a fish "

Hello lovely. Where have you been?

over a year ago

I got lost when they started talking about a fish "

The path of the monkfish is shrouded my friend

over a year ago

I got lost when they started talking about a fish

Hello lovely. Where have you been? "

Hello! I've been around all day

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I feel for you OP. I can imagine it must be frustrating. But to repeat what I've said to others who have written the same thing... Women have the right to choose who they reply to, meet, and have sex with. I know you feel annoyed that women ignore a message you have so carefully written out, but they've not specifically asked you to message them. I get dozens, sometimes hundreds of messages a day. Fab is my fun time. I really want to spend it chatting and flirting, not saying 'no thank you' to men, for hours on end. Sorry, but that is the harsh truth I'm afraid.

Fancy a fuck

Always with you, my lovely "

Puffs out chest and walks around with a manly strut. Yes I've pulled and it only took me 4 yrs

over a year ago

Shameless aii "

Care to help turn it into an orgy?

over a year ago

Fancy a fuck

Puffs out chest and walks around with a manly strut. Yes I've pulled and it only took me 4 yrs "

4 years? Hahaha

over a year ago

Shameless aii

Care to help turn it into an orgy? "

Nah! I'm too good

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Same shit different day then "

Absolutely, this one is much better though, as pp doesn't even know he's involved

over a year ago

Shameless aii

Nah! I'm too good "

Humble too....nice

over a year ago

Shameless aii

Nah! I'm too good

Humble too....nice "

Yes... I am not worthy to be in your gangbang/attempted orgy

over a year ago

Bottom line is 80% of women who want a shag this weekend are having a shag this weekend, 5% of blokes that want a shag this weekend are having a shag this weekend.

If you don't want to be in the 95% you have to work harder.

p.s. I am getting loads of sex for the next 3 or 4 days so will be all sweetness and light.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Fancy a fuck

Puffs out chest and walks around with a manly strut. Yes I've pulled and it only took me 4 yrs

4 years? Hahaha "

Well I go for quality you see not quantity

over a year ago

Shameless aii

Nah! I'm too good

Humble too....nice

Yes... I am not worthy to be in your gangbang/attempted orgy "

It's not even attempted...its just imaginary sillyness

over a year ago

Fancy a fuck

4 years? Hahaha

Well I go for quality you see not quantity "

Who did you pull?! Aphrodite?

over a year ago

"I've been on this site months now, had a few replies that have gone no where, either they vanished or just stopped responding for no reason.

So whats going on here?, for a swinging site it's very picky..."

Its quite simply supply and demand. Plenty of men, not many women. Top 5-10% of men are the ones having sex. Me I waste too much time looking at these repeated threads and try to forget I'm not in that 5-10%

over a year ago

Fancy a fuck

4 years? Hahaha

Who did you pull?! Aphrodite? "

Oh my God! How did you find out my name???

over a year ago

Shameless aii

Nah! I'm too good

Humble too....nice

It's not even attempted...its just imaginary sillyness "

Well that's disappointing. I thought I was well in there

over a year ago

Fancy a fuck

4 years? Hahaha

Oh my God! How did you find out my name??? "

just a guess

Your laundry needs emptying by the way

over a year ago

Shameless aii

Nah! I'm too good

Humble too....nice

It's not even attempted...its just imaginary sillyness

Well that's disappointing. I thought I was well in there "

Can't win em all

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

Love it when peops come on here are surprised when they cant get meets.

And think 'ah, swinging/sex site,... no values no morals,...bound to take the bait'

Best when its newbies as I have oppo to give a thoroughly good ear thrashing.

Then block the disrespectful plonka.

OP....patience. it doesnt matter what colour our hair is, abundance or not, size of body etc etc. This is a place full of humans who enjoy sex and have an open minded attitude toward it.

Not a site of...[add ypur perception here]

People are people. Same shit in reality as is on here. But with the poison challace of anonymity. I would however comfortably speak as I type.

But with less typos.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Love it when peops come on here are surprised when they cant get meets.

And think 'ah, swinging/sex site,... no values no morals,...bound to take the bait'

Best when its newbies as I have oppo to give a thoroughly good ear thrashing.

Then block the disrespectful plonka.

OP....patience. it doesnt matter what colour our hair is, abundance or not, size of body etc etc. This is a place full of humans who enjoy sex and have an open minded attitude toward it.

Not a site of...[add ypur perception here]

People are people. Same shit in reality as is on here. But with the poison challace of anonymity. I would however comfortably speak as I type.

But with less typos.

"

There's no chance of a quick nosh in the back of my van then

over a year ago

Fancy a fuck

4 years? Hahaha

just a guess

Your laundry needs emptying by the way "

Right that's it... Closing my curtains now... And so wanted to give my neighbour a bit of a show too.....

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Fancy a fuck

4 years? Hahaha

just a guess

Right that's it... Closing my curtains now... And so wanted to give my neighbour a bit of a show too..... "

That's it I'm buying the house next door

over a year ago

Fancy a fuck

4 years? Hahaha

just a guess

Right that's it... Closing my curtains now... And so wanted to give my neighbour a bit of a show too.....

That's it I'm buying the house next door "

As long as you keep the door unlocked at all times, just in case I wanted..... To borrow some sugar

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Fancy a fuck

4 years? Hahaha

just a guess

That's it I'm buying the house next door

As long as you keep the door unlocked at all times, just in case I wanted..... To borrow some sugar "

We could just knock through it would save time

over a year ago

I still smell of monkfish

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I still smell of monkfish "

Hiya tosh or should I call you monky

over a year ago

"I still smell of monkfish

Hiya tosh or should I call you monky "

I've been called worse things

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I still smell of monkfish

Hiya tosh or should I call you monky I've been called worse things "

Haven't we all mate

over a year ago

"I feel for you OP. I can imagine it must be frustrating. But to repeat what I've said to others who have written the same thing... Women have the right to choose who they reply to, meet, and have sex with. I know you feel annoyed that women ignore a message you have so carefully written out, but they've not specifically asked you to message them. I get dozens, sometimes hundreds of messages a day. Fab is my fun time. I really want to spend it chatting and flirting, not saying 'no thank you' to men, for hours on end. Sorry, but that is the harsh truth I'm afraid. "

Didn't think of it that way, I think it's the ones who seem interested then vanish that really does it mostly.

Your very beautiful by the way, always loved the hair over the eye look lol

over a year ago

Your the only woman thus far, as if your getting a break "

I'd join in with this party

over a year ago

I think single ladies especially get over whelmed with messages, so they'd find it difficult to reply to each one. Don't take it personally and use real life as well as here.

Sarah

over a year ago

"It's a cliche but give it time. Maybe get yourself out to a few socials local to where you are. They are regularly listed in the forums.

Also try a little housekeeping on your profile. You cast your net very wide; guys, girls, tv's and such. It can appear a little too indiscriminate and you run the risk of appearing to just get what you can irregardless (which in itself is a little off putting for folk here).

Finally, try editing your text and pics. Talk of 'pokey bedsits' and badly lit photos surrounded by clutter will make it even harder to appeal.

Hope this helps. Good luck. "

Post new Message to Thread