Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Really bad films

Jump to newest

By *hooter McGavin OP   Man
over a year ago

Exeter

I just wasted 2 hours of my life I will never get back on the new ghostbusters film, to say it was shit would be a understatement, sure the effects have moved on and the crazy girl who makes all the gadgets was hot but it was a waste of my time, I actually wanted to see it as well, I could not even say it was so bad it was cringe worthy good like "Sharknado"

What movie or tv series have you wanted to see but been let down, oh and god dam I saw they have re made MacGyver...............why why why, don't ruin anymore great old shows

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The A-Team movie. Biggest load of twaddle since Dynasty.

over a year ago

Exeter

"The A-Team movie. Biggest load of twaddle since Dynasty."

Oh god your right, when they were "flying that tank by shooting the gun"

A few good-ish parts but yes on the whole a bad movie ??

over a year ago

I was hugely let down by max payne, the game had a simple plot that the film makers could have easily stuck to, but no they went and gave us the biggest waste of money since the tv series friends (fuckin hate that show)

over a year ago

Watched the hurt locker last night.

That was painful

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm a bit of a film snob, tbh.

Unless it has glowing reviews I won;t bother.

over a year ago

I thought District 9 was over-rated.

over a year ago

Tried watching jack reacher earlier, 12 mins in I switched it off

over a year ago

If you want bad, have a look at 'The Room' (2003) so bad it's almost good. Well, not really, but yeah.

over a year ago

"I just wasted 2 hours of my life I will never get back on the new ghostbusters film, to say it was shit would be a understatement, sure the effects have moved on and the crazy girl who makes all the gadgets was hot but it was a waste of my time, I actually wanted to see it as well, I could not even say it was so bad it was cringe worthy good like "Sharknado"

What movie or tv series have you wanted to see but been let down, oh and god dam I saw they have re made MacGyver...............why why why, don't ruin anymore great old shows"

I'm confused, at what point did you think it was shit, I can only assume after the movie finished because otherwise why did you continue to watch it?

over a year ago

Total Recall remake

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Death in Venice,

?Planet of the apes,

Both movies I walked out half way through total rubish.

over a year ago

Area 51 and Monsters. Awful

over a year ago

Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens.

Say what you will about the Prequels but you have to admit that they were original in their ideas and story.

Episode VII was a shitty rehash of A New Hope with terrible pacing, massive plot holes, characters that don't make sense, actions they take that don't make sense and a villain that should not have lost but bested all that stood before him.

The only Marry Sue I will accept is Batman as he worked his arse off for that ability.

over a year ago

Exeter

"I just wasted 2 hours of my life I will never get back on the new ghostbusters film, to say it was shit would be a understatement, sure the effects have moved on and the crazy girl who makes all the gadgets was hot but it was a waste of my time, I actually wanted to see it as well, I could not even say it was so bad it was cringe worthy good like "Sharknado"

What movie or tv series have you wanted to see but been let down, oh and god dam I saw they have re made MacGyver...............why why why, don't ruin anymore great old shows

I'm confused, at what point did you think it was shit, I can only assume after the movie finished because otherwise why did you continue to watch it?"

My momma never raised a quitter, had to go through with it lol

Post new Message to Thread