Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Balls ..!!

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Sometimes find it frustrating when a beautiful woman is giving me oral....the balls a neglected...

So end up having to ask , if a straight no fair play .. But if no problem why did,nt you go there anyway.??

Don,t understand why the licking or sucking of balls for some is a no no....

Trust me it most guys love it, especially just under ,behind the ball sack .....

Don,t even mind if you prefer to close your eyes ...

Oooooo oh my days ,heaven..!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sometimes find it frustrating when a beautiful woman is giving me oral....the balls a neglected...

So end up having to ask , if a straight no fair play .. But if no problem why did,nt you go there anyway.??

Trust me it most guys love it, especially just under ,behind the ball sack .....

Oooooo oh my days ,heaven..!! "

Yep,i love even more than my cock being sucked,come on ladies dont forget the balls

over a year ago

It's one of Pauls favourites too, but have you guys thought of asking the woman?

A lot of people like different things, without you telling the woman that you would love your balls sucked how's she meant to know?

over a year ago

"Sometimes find it frustrating when a beautiful woman is giving me oral....the balls a neglected...

Yep,i love even more than my cock being sucked,come on ladies dont forget the balls"

I run my tongue up the inner thigh to the sac and play there for a bit before going near the shaft... love to get you squirming before starting on cock...

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Yep,i love even more than my cock being sucked,come on ladies dont forget the balls

I run my tongue up the inner thigh to the sac and play there for a bit before going near the shaft... love to get you squirming before starting on cock..."

. Dammn .. Pant pant, pant..

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"It's one of Pauls favourites too, but have you guys thought of asking the woman?

A lot of people like different things, without you telling the woman that you would love your balls sucked how's she meant to know? "

That's just it should we have to ask??

over a year ago

"It's one of Pauls favourites too, but have you guys thought of asking the woman?

A lot of people like different things, without you telling the woman that you would love your balls sucked how's she meant to know? That's just it should we have to ask?? "

Well as everyone likes different things then yes. I have men who I see who like different things, some like rimming, some don't, some like balls licking some don't, some like me to gag on their cock some like me to suck it sensually, so yes say oh I really like this or that and the woman would know.

The same way that I let a man know if what they are doing is good. Communication is the key to amazing sex

over a year ago

A lot of people like different things, without you telling the woman that you would love your balls sucked how's she meant to know? That's just it should we have to ask??

Well as everyone likes different things then yes. I have men who I see who like different things, some like rimming, some don't, some like balls licking some don't, some like me to gag on their cock some like me to suck it sensually, so yes say oh I really like this or that and the woman would know.

The same way that I let a man know if what they are doing is good. Communication is the key to amazing sex "

I cant really see any bloke complaining if a woman started to suck the balls can you

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

A lot of people like different things, without you telling the woman that you would love your balls sucked how's she meant to know? That's just it should we have to ask??

The same way that I let a man know if what they are doing is good. Communication is the key to amazing sex

I cant really see any bloke complaining if a woman started to suck the balls can you"

ha ha no not really..

over a year ago

I cant really see any bloke complaining if a woman started to suck the balls can you"

Maybe not complain but if it doesn't do anything for him sexually what's the point?

over a year ago

My ex hated it.

over a year ago

I cant really see any bloke complaining if a woman started to suck the balls can you

Maybe not complain but if it doesn't do anything for him sexually what's the point? "

Well i think 99.9% of men love it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/09/16 15:56:11]

over a year ago

I do tend to pay the balls quite a bit of attention; licking, sucking, grazing teeth across them - apart from anything else it gives your throat a break.

But I've met men who told me stop/encouraged me not to (politely, of course!) because they don't like it. It's another thing where what you like isn't the same as what every other man likes, so encourage people to do what you like

over a year ago

Maybe not complain but if it doesn't do anything for him sexually what's the point?

Well i think 99.9% of men love it"

How many men you been with???

I've had men that it does nothing for, as I say Paul loves it so I spend ages with him dangling over my face

over a year ago

Well i think 99.9% of men love it

How many men you been with???

I've had men that it does nothing for, as I say Paul loves it so I spend ages with him dangling over my face "

I dont need to go with a man i AM a man!

over a year ago

My ex hated it. "

If you feel like you've missed out I'm more than happy for you to indulge...

over a year ago

"I do tend to pay the balls quite a bit of attention; licking, sucking, grazing teeth across them - apart from anything else it gives your throat a break.

But I've met men who told me stop/encouraged me not to (politely, of course!) because they don't like it. It's another thing where what you like isn't the same as what every other man likes, so encourage people to do what you like "

That sounds great

over a year ago

i quite enjoy runnig a pinwheel over them

over a year ago

I don't neglect them. I cherish them

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I really don't like it

over a year ago

"I don't neglect them. I cherish them "

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

I usually ask as some men find it rather tender...my fb loves his being grabbed........it's all about finding out before hand.....

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

Oooooo oh my days ,heaven..!! "

Personally prefer the balls, I find the reaction is greater from the recipient when you take the go nads down (in a nice non aggressive, rolling my tongue over them kinda way)

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Personally prefer the balls, I find the reaction is greater from the recipient when you take the go nads down (in a nice non aggressive, rolling my tongue over them kinda way) "

. Please pass your knowledge to your fellow female kind...,pls pls pls I beg of you...

over a year ago

I dont tend to have a problem as my balls are kinda large so a struggle to get in a mouth, so i never worry about it lol

over a year ago

My balls seem to have their own preferences. One likes a bit of attention, the other not so much.

over a year ago

How does the OP know what most guys like?

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

Personally prefer the balls, I find the reaction is greater from the recipient when you take the go nads down (in a nice non aggressive, rolling my tongue over them kinda way) . Please pass your knowledge to your fellow female kind...,pls pls pls I beg of you..."

I'll stick it on my profile. Everyone reads it

over a year ago

I always pay a lot of attention to it all... Even gently stroking the perenium with my finger as I do. Find it's driven the men I meet wild.

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

"I always pay a lot of attention to it all... Even gently stroking the perenium with my finger as I do. Find it's driven the men I meet wild. "

Mmmmmmmm

over a year ago

i like to cup and stroke balls as i lick the length and suck cock

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"My balls seem to have their own preferences. One likes a bit of attention, the other not so much. "
if referring to one being more sensitive ,I believe that's quite normal..(your left one as your looking down, and sometimes hangs lower to) only passing on what I,ve read somewhere....

Post new Message to Thread