Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Today i cried

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So yes im a man and so what i cried, i have just watched the most horrid video of children being pulled from the bombings in syria,dead children, children who shouldnt have to ever go througj this in thier lives. It makes me sick to thr bones, that one human could ever do this to another.

No matter what race or religion this is disgusting to watch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I never cried as a young man. Not even when my dad passed away.

Then I lived in South Africa for a year.

Humanity?? It's a nice sentiment wasted on humans

over a year ago

"I never cried as a young man. Not even when my dad passed away.

Then I lived in South Africa for a year.

Humanity?? It's a nice sentiment wasted on humans "

Quite, and all over power, money and religion.

Another few great traits we havent learnt to handle responsibly yet

over a year ago

I cried today..... My car broke!!!

over a year ago

I seen a similar video op and I cried but saying that anything with kids hurt etc brings a tear to me eye as always think about my two etc

I cried this morning as would have being 18 year me and the wife would have being together

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Are men not allowed or suppose to not cry then?

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I cry watching Lassie films so i dont watch them.

over a year ago

"Are men not allowed or suppose to not cry then?

"

I dont usually cry watching things like this,over the last few years ive gone through some crap and just built up a hardened outter shell,dont get me wrong im aware of whats going on in the world,but this one got me today

over a year ago

"I cry watching Lassie films so i dont watch them."

And you are implying?....

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"I cry watching Lassie films so i dont watch them.

And you are implying?...."

Just saying.

over a year ago

"

Anybody crying makes me feel uncomfortable, its just one of those situations I'm really no good in

over a year ago

Feel for you OP know the feeling,i cried yesterday as Southampton scored the third goal against by beloved hammers

over a year ago

"Feel for you OP know the feeling,i cried yesterday as Southampton scored the third goal against by beloved hammers "

I'd have cried st that what has happened to them won't be long before bilic gets the sack

over a year ago

"Feel for you OP know the feeling,i cried yesterday as Southampton scored the third goal against by beloved hammers "

Haha that cant be helped

over a year ago

My beloved hammers not " by beloved hammers "

over a year ago

Anybody crying makes me feel uncomfortable, its just one of those situations I'm really no good in "

Its a huge drain on the emotional part of your body, not everyone can cope with it, some are better, its a bit like sex, some are great some arent....

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I never used to cry over a lot tbh, then got told our eldest had the big C at two and a half happened. Now I just let life roll over me and if it happens it happens. I no longer feel the need to act macho or be a man about it.

A tear or two is cathartic sometimes.

S

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I am very emotional and cry at stupid things at times just cus they touch me for whatever reason.... I don't care snd rarely hide it x

I hate truly sad things as those kinda tears are horrible

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im still traumatized at going to the haulacost memorial and its nearly a week ago

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple
over a year ago

Cambuslang

"Im still traumatized at going to the haulacost memorial and its nearly a week ago"

Which holocaust?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Im still traumatized at going to the haulacost memorial and its nearly a week ago

Which holocaust?"

how many has there been?

over a year ago

Cambuslang

"Im still traumatized at going to the haulacost memorial and its nearly a week ago

Which holocaust?how many has there been?"

Dozens unfortunately.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Which holocaust?how many has there been?

Dozens unfortunately."

the one where 6 million jews and around 4 million non jews where killed

over a year ago

Dozens unfortunately."

over a year ago

Cambuslang

Dozens unfortunately.the one where 6 million jews and around 4 million non jews where killed"

OK, other most notable ones are the Irish and Indian ones perpetrated by the Brits and of course the Armenian.

over a year ago

I have to turn anything like that off because it makes me physically ill. I'm not ignoring it,I acknowledge it but I can't watch or read about it anymore.

The feeling of helplessness makes my chest cavity hurt and I can't breathe.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Dozens unfortunately.the one where 6 million jews and around 4 million non jews where killed

OK, other most notable ones are the Irish and Indian ones perpetrated by the Brits and ofel course the Armenian."

im not aware of any memorial for them in england where abouts are they

over a year ago

I always shed a tear for that gallant little pig in the film babe.

Every fucking time. No idea why...

over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"I always shed a tear for that gallant little pig in the film babe.

Every fucking time. No idea why... "

So do i too.

over a year ago

Cambuslang

Dozens unfortunately.the one where 6 million jews and around 4 million non jews where killed

OK, other most notable ones are the Irish and Indian ones perpetrated by the Brits and ofel course the Armenian. im not aware of any memorial for them in england where abouts are they"

Wasn't sure if your location last week, I do know there is one in Liverpool to the great hunger.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

OK, other most notable ones are the Irish and Indian ones perpetrated by the Brits and ofel course the Armenian. im not aware of any memorial for them in england where abouts are they

Wasn't sure if your location last week, I do know there is one in Liverpool to the great hunger."

thats interestingsl i shall look it up, thankyou

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Some numbers (mean gross estimates):

585,423 The War on Terror (2001-2013)

3,674,235 Second Congo War ('98-2003)

1,414,214 Second Sudanese Civil War ('83-'05)

1,095,445 Soviet–Afghan War ('80-'88)

1,732,051 War in Afghanistan ('79-2000)

1,732,051 Nigerian Civil War ('66-'70)

1,549,193 Vietnam War ('55-'75)

1,341,641 Korean War ('50-'53)

74,330,344 WWII ('39-'45)

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"So yes im a man and so what i cried, i have just watched the most horrid video of children being pulled from the bombings in syria,dead children, children who shouldnt have to ever go througj this in thier lives. It makes me sick to thr bones, that one human could ever do this to another.

No matter what race or religion this is disgusting to watch."

Real men, cry.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

It's interesting that in this media-driven age it takes the photo of a dead child pulled from the Mediterranean before people WAKE UP to the tragedy that has been going on for 5 years already in Syria.

WWII only last 6 years.

:?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"It's interesting that in this media-driven age it takes the photo of a dead child pulled from the Mediterranean before people WAKE UP to the tragedy that has been going on for 5 years already in Syria.

WWII only last 6 years.

:? "

thing is its hard to visualize how horrendous something is without seeing it. I could switch on the radio and listen to the news and think how terrible it is but by seeing the pictures on the news hits home and what is beyond my conprehension is people that dont want this country to accept the refugees

over a year ago

I think repeated images on the news have hardened many of us to this......but I had the odd tear or two last weekend.

I went to watch a Blood Brothers with a friend (lady). I warned her...,she ended up weeping buckets tho!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"It's interesting that in this media-driven age it takes the photo of a dead child pulled from the Mediterranean before people WAKE UP to the tragedy that has been going on for 5 years already in Syria.

WWII only last 6 years.

:? thing is its hard to visualize how horrendous something is without seeing it. I could switch on the radio and listen to the news and think how terrible it is but by seeing the pictures on the news hits home and what is beyond my conprehension is people that dont want this country to accept the refugees"

Quite.

I a long, long discussion about WWII the other night with my 7 yr old daughter, about the First World War, the rise of the Nazis and anti-Semitism, through the lens of my father's father's escape first from Russia to Poland and then, at the outbreak of war, to the UK where he fought with the Free Polish forces.

She humoured me through the Battle of Britain and into the Blitz and when I told her about the bombs that fell on the factory behind my grandmother's house in Balham she asked about evacuees.

So we were talking how my grandmother and her sister were supposed to be evacuated to Canada but my great aunt was hysterical and refused - good thing too as the ship was torpedoed - then we started to talk about why families would seek to send their children thousands of miles away to safety and not see them for years... then she got emotional and I backed off and read a story book.

I firmly believe that the truth is not to be shied away from. Answers are given in an age-appropriate manner but she asks the questions.

I try not to overload her but some things are important.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I think repeated images on the news have hardened many of us to this......but I had the odd tear or two last weekend.

I went to watch a Blood Brothers with a friend (lady). I warned her...,she ended up weeping buckets tho!"

blood hrothers gets where people dont expect it. Its not an obvious moment

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

WWII only last 6 years.

:? thing is its hard to visualize how horrendous something is without seeing it. I could switch on the radio and listen to the news and think how terrible it is but by seeing the pictures on the news hits home and what is beyond my conprehension is people that dont want this country to accept the refugees

Quite.

I a long, long discussion about WWII the other night with my 7 yr old daughter, about the First World War, the rise of the Nazis and anti-Semitism, through the lens of my father's father's escape first from Russia to Poland and then, at the outbreak of war, to the UK where he fought with the Free Polish forces.

She humoured me through the Battle of Britain and into the Blitz and when I told her about the bombs that fell on the factory behind my grandmother's house in Balham she asked about evacuees.

So we were talking how my grandmother and her sister were supposed to be evacuated to Canada but my great aunt was hysterical and refused - good thing too as the ship was torpedoed - then we started to talk about why families would seek to send their children thousands of miles away to safety and not see them for years... then she got emotional and I backed off and read a story book.

I firmly believe that the truth is not to be shied away from. Answers are given in an age-appropriate manner but she asks the questions.

I try not to overload her but some things are important. "

where i went last week would be pefect for your daughter they have parties of school children and its set up to give them the truth in the way they understand it

Post new Message to Thread