By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Repent your sins to father blade and receive your penance. Let's have some fun

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've eaten 3 Krispy Kreme donuts, may I be spared the cast into the gates of bejelzebub.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I keep perving Mrs naughties bum

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I've told a lie at work so I don't have to stay late, need a girl gossip

Reply privately

over a year ago

My confession is that Somehow I ordered 15 rather than 5 bananas. Was it a Freudian slip?

Sarah

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I keep perving Mrs naughties bum "

Is that a sin?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not doing any work

Reply privately

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I've eaten 3 Krispy Kreme donuts, may I be spared the cast into the gates of bejelzebub."

That depends if you've saved me 1 if not then it's the burning gates for you my child

Reply privately

over a year ago

I regularly have sinful thoughts on here Mr Blade. No amount of Hail Mary's are going to be enough to offer redemption I don't think!

And using a double negative is another sin I'm likely to burn for

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've only just got out of bed but tbf I couldn't sleep last nite. Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm being good, I have nothing to confess

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I keep perving Mrs naughties bum

Is that a sin? "

Hell no, touching it up maybe though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm being good, I have nothing to confess "

Wish I had a coffee to spit out

Reply privately

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"I've eaten 3 Krispy Kreme donuts, may I be spared the cast into the gates of bejelzebub."

Cheer, now I really want some Krispy Kreme donuts and the nearest retailer is on the M4, about 80 miles away, I believe.

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I confess I'm debating to not bother going to do some exercise and be lazy instead this afternoon. Although looking at some of the fit bodies on here I think I probably will!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've double booked a meet and trying to decide which one to ditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm being good, I have nothing to confess

Wish I had a coffee to spit out "

What? I am!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've double booked a meet and trying to decide which one to ditch "

Do 'em both

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha hope they're not on the forums!!

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Oh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've eaten 3 Krispy Kreme donuts, may I be spared the cast into the gates of bejelzebub.

That depends if you've saved me 1 if not then it's the burning gates for you my child "

My apologies Father Blade, there are but a few crumbs and some sprinkles left at the bottom of the box. I accept my eternal damnation.

Reply privately

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I'm home with my poorly small but all I can think about is my impending meet. Bad mummy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I went there when i should have been here ,not there or any where but where i should have been,if i hadnt had been there then i would have been here,but because i was there i wasnt here.

Reply privately

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Do em both lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I touched myself impurely last night, and now the keys on my laptop are sticky

Reply privately

over a year ago

me and mrs blue eyes spent the night together

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've double booked a meet and trying to decide which one to ditch

Haha hope they're not on the forums!!"

Managed to rearrange - was only socials so not that bad

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I need to go up to the high school as they confiscated my son's phone this morning for a whole week but I want to have a lady wank.

If it was for the rest of the day plus a detention I wouldn't be so wound up about it but a week!!!!! Bit harsh don't you think Father Blade?? Grrrrrr

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've double booked a meet and trying to decide which one to ditch

Do 'em both "

Plan to eventually

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I need to go up to the high school as they confiscated my son's phone this morning for a whole week but I want to have a lady wank.

If it was for the rest of the day plus a detention I wouldn't be so wound up about it but a week!!!!! Bit harsh don't you think Father Blade?? Grrrrrr "

tell them he needs it out of school hours for safety reasons

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've sinned....the problem is I'm not sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing to confess, I'm an Angel

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I need to go up to the high school as they confiscated my son's phone this morning for a whole week but I want to have a lady wank.

If it was for the rest of the day plus a detention I wouldn't be so wound up about it but a week!!!!! Bit harsh don't you think Father Blade?? Grrrrrr

tell them he needs it out of school hours for safety reasons"

That's what I've said via email. They came back with the 'school policy' crap!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's what I've said via email. They came back with the 'school policy' crap!!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

8 years ago me and my partner(now an ex) went to a gig in London. We arranged to meet his friend there. The three of us got extremely hammered and the friend had to come to our hotel with us because he was too d*unk to go home. We made him a bed on the floor and me and my partner got in the double bed and went to sleep. I woke up during the night with an enormous pressure and alot of stinging in my ass. I realised there was a cock in there. Someone had violated me and pushed their cock into me whilst I slept. It was dark and I was d*unk. At first I thought it was my partner but then I heard the irish accent in my ear saying "you like that don't you, you filthy girl" and realised this cock was way to big to be my partners. My then partner was on the outside of the bed and then the friend was next to him and then me on the other side. Once I realised it was him I backed onto his cock. He was grabbing my tits so hard that he bruised them. He told me to play with my cunt. he continued to fuck my ass until he filled it with his hot creamy load, while my then partner slept soundly behind him. We fell asleep with his cock buried in my ass. The next morning my we woke up and the guy was naked in the bed and my ex told him that he's just naked because he has a big cock and was showing off and thought nothing of it. We also realised I had pissed the bed allover them both (due to being extremely d*unk). My ex never found out.

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Where to start

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's what I've said via email. They came back with the 'school policy' crap!!! "

I'm guessing he can have it at home though? Just not on way to and at school ? Can you appeal once you find out why they confiscated it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"8 years ago me and my partner(now an ex) went to a gig in London. We arranged to meet his friend there. The three of us got extremely hammered and the friend had to come to our hotel with us because he was too d*unk to go home. We made him a bed on the floor and me and my partner got in the double bed and went to sleep. I woke up during the night with an enormous pressure and alot of stinging in my ass. I realised there was a cock in there. Someone had violated me and pushed their cock into me whilst I slept. It was dark and I was d*unk. At first I thought it was my partner but then I heard the irish accent in my ear saying "you like that don't you, you filthy girl" and realised this cock was way to big to be my partners. My then partner was on the outside of the bed and then the friend was next to him and then me on the other side. Once I realised it was him I backed onto his cock. He was grabbing my tits so hard that he bruised them. He told me to play with my cunt. he continued to fuck my ass until he filled it with his hot creamy load, while my then partner slept soundly behind him. We fell asleep with his cock buried in my ass. The next morning my we woke up and the guy was naked in the bed and my ex told him that he's just naked because he has a big cock and was showing off and thought nothing of it. We also realised I had pissed the bed allover them both (due to being extremely d*unk). My ex never found out."

might be anyone of you pissed the bed

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

If it was for the rest of the day plus a detention I wouldn't be so wound up about it but a week!!!!! Bit harsh don't you think Father Blade?? Grrrrrr "

My daughter had her's taken away until the following I was annoyed enough at that,I didn't realise they even did that! How the bloody heck can they justify a week,that's not on. I preciate taking it away from them until the end of the school day,but no flipping longer. My daughter texted me during form not even in her classes to remind me she had football after school and lost it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I decided to forgo the chicken salad at lunch and skipped straight to Apple Pie and Custard

My excuse....it's a bank holiday up here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I decided to forgo the chicken salad at lunch and skipped straight to Apple Pie and Custard

My excuse....it's a bank holiday up here "

Got any left?

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

That's what I've said via email. They came back with the 'school policy' crap!!!

I'm guessing he can have it at home though? Just not on way to and at school ? Can you appeal once you find out why they confiscated it? "

He can have it at home usually yes but not for the next week. They took it off him because he was playing a game during class which I agree is not acceptable. He has a half an hour walk to and from school and I need to know I can contact him. I'm going in now.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I decided to forgo the chicken salad at lunch and skipped straight to Apple Pie and Custard

Got any left? "

I do

Full tin of custard

Reply privately

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

To many sinners I need a deputy to help ether that or as they say if you can't beat em join em so I'm confessing to perving all the lady's on here. What can I say I've blood in my veins

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got any left?

I do

Full tin of custard "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"8 years ago me and my partner(now an ex) went to a gig in London. We arranged to meet his friend there. The three of us got extremely hammered and the friend had to come to our hotel with us because he was too d*unk to go home. We made him a bed on the floor and me and my partner got in the double bed and went to sleep. I woke up during the night with an enormous pressure and alot of stinging in my ass. I realised there was a cock in there. Someone had violated me and pushed their cock into me whilst I slept. It was dark and I was d*unk. At first I thought it was my partner but then I heard the irish accent in my ear saying "you like that don't you, you filthy girl" and realised this cock was way to big to be my partners. My then partner was on the outside of the bed and then the friend was next to him and then me on the other side. Once I realised it was him I backed onto his cock. He was grabbing my tits so hard that he bruised them. He told me to play with my cunt. he continued to fuck my ass until he filled it with his hot creamy load, while my then partner slept soundly behind him. We fell asleep with his cock buried in my ass. The next morning my we woke up and the guy was naked in the bed and my ex told him that he's just naked because he has a big cock and was showing off and thought nothing of it. We also realised I had pissed the bed allover them both (due to being extremely d*unk). My ex never found out.

might be anyone of you pissed the bed "

It was definitely me haha

Reply privately

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

I slept with another woman behind my wife's back...

...I mean she was as the side of me at the time but she definitely had her back to me

Reply privately

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I am a perfect, virginal .... as sweet n innocent as the day I was born.

I have no sins to confess.

xxxxxx. Suzi

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

"I'm home with my poorly small but all I can think about is my impending meet. Bad mummy "

Are you sure that's all?

When I see your name I imagine you running round a large online retailers warehouse messing up everyones order

Reply privately

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I'm home with my poorly small but all I can think about is my impending meet. Bad mummy

Are you sure that's all?

When I see your name I imagine you running round a large online retailers warehouse messing up everyones order "

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"To many sinners I need a deputy to help ether that or as they say if you can't beat em join em so I'm confessing to perving all the lady's on here. What can I say I've blood in my veins "

I'm feeling saintly, I'll take confession for a while Bladey

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

"To many sinners I need a deputy to help ether that or as they say if you can't beat em join em so I'm confessing to perving all the lady's on here. What can I say I've blood in my veins

I'm feeling saintly, I'll take confession for a while Bladey "

You're wearing sexy batman undies! Are you sure this is the job for you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have one that will throw this confessional into turmoil............... Bladey wants to hold my hand

Reply privately

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I have one that will throw this confessional into turmoil............... Bladey wants to hold my hand "

Never trust a priest!

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"To many sinners I need a deputy to help ether that or as they say if you can't beat em join em so I'm confessing to perving all the lady's on here. What can I say I've blood in my veins

I'm feeling saintly, I'll take confession for a while Bladey

You're wearing sexy batman undies! Are you sure this is the job for you? "

Oh yes.

Confess my fabbers, I will offer advice where I can

Reply privately

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have one that will throw this confessional into turmoil............... Bladey wants to hold my hand "

And you promised you wouldn't tell you heart breaker you

Reply privately

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have one that will throw this confessional into turmoil............... Bladey wants to hold my hand

Never trust a priest! "

Damn right now come here I've got something to show you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have one that will throw this confessional into turmoil............... Bladey wants to hold my hand

Never trust a priest!

Damn right now come here I've got something to show you "

You've moved on quick

Reply privately

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick "

I'm working on the theory all vickers are pervs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

I'm working on the theory all vickers are pervs "

Keeping your options open I like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

I'm working on the theory all vickers are pervs "

Well we have you and Miss Honey taking confessions.

I don't think this theory is going to take long to prove

Reply privately

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

I confess that i fancy a bacon sandwich

Reply privately

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Keeping your options open I like that "

Blasted hallo fell off what can I say

Reply privately

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

I have been a very bad dirty boy I keep thinking how sexy it would be have a little bum fun today, could you ever forgive me.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

I don't think this theory is going to take long to prove "

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, I am of pure thought

Reply privately

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Blasted hallo fell off what can I say "

Dont use it as a cock ring then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, I am of pure thought "

Me too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, I am of pure thought "

I'm no vicker but I think that may have been a sin right there.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

I'm no vicker but I think that may have been a sin right there. "

Just dont look on other threads ok...I'm pure in here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Blasted hallo fell off what can I say Dont use it as a cock ring then "

the halo would be too big for that

Reply privately

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I touched myself impurely last night, and now the keys on my laptop are sticky"

Told you to stop perving my pics.....

Reply privately

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Blasted hallo fell off what can I say Dont use it as a cock ring then

the halo would be too big for that "

where as would be too small for you young man

Reply privately

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

My confession is that I had sex yesterday and I should really have waited a bit longer according to the nurse.....

I was a girl in need! Paying for it today though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Blasted hallo fell off what can I say Dont use it as a cock ring then

the halo would be too big for that where as would be too small for you young man "

I don't like to brag But..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am good, not even a naughty thought in my head

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I was supposed to be going out this evening for a work do. I just can't be arsed with getting ready, being nice and going out. So, I've said that I'm feeling poorly and won't be coming.

I'm probably going to come down with a bug or something now as punishment.

Give me a few hail Mary's or something similar instead, please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My halo slipped when I met mr SnT, he corrupted me although saying that I was eager to be corrupted. My halo is round my neck these days doubles as a collar!

Reply privately

By *ife adventurerMan
over a year ago

North Essex

I'd like to confess that I've been browsing (not perving ... well not much anyways) ladies pictures on fab and have had impure thoughts

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Just dont look on other threads ok...I'm pure in here "

Too late lady. Only thing for this is a caning. Never used one before so this is going to be new to at least one of us

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"My halo slipped when I met mr SnT, he corrupted me although saying that I was eager to be corrupted. My halo is round my neck these days doubles as a collar! "

Does it have a leash?

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Too late lady. Only thing for this is a caning. Never used one before so this is going to be new to at least one of us "

Oh no please not the cane

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My halo slipped when I met mr SnT, he corrupted me although saying that I was eager to be corrupted. My halo is round my neck these days doubles as a collar!

Does it have a leash? "

Yes I do have a collar and lead and a slut collar

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"My halo slipped when I met mr SnT, he corrupted me although saying that I was eager to be corrupted. My halo is round my neck these days doubles as a collar!

Does it have a leash?

Yes I do have a collar and lead and a slut collar "

Oh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Does it have a leash?

Yes I do have a collar and lead and a slut collar "

Ok. I'll be the one to ask. What's a slut collar?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have nothing to confess.

I'm a

Reply privately

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I once took £10 off school mates in a dare.

The dare was I was to go into Tescos pick up a multipack of Kit-Kats and just walk past the checkout lady with them in clear view but not pay for them..

There they were five faces glued to the glass where I told them to wait. I walked towards the checkout and the woman said

"You going to pay for them?" & I replied

"Can you do it mum? I'll have some money later & give it back to you".

S

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Too late lady. Only thing for this is a caning. Never used one before so this is going to be new to at least one of us

Oh no please not the cane "

I can see we're gonna have a hard time dreaming up an actual punishment for you

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

I can see we're gonna have a hard time dreaming up an actual punishment for you "

A hard caning would do the job

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

I can see we're gonna have a hard time dreaming up an actual punishment for you "

(psst, pony, that's all I'm saying)

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm going to swear like a trooper now....

*update on phonegate*

Right well I've just got back from the school. My son's head of year wasn't available so I had to talk to some fat, bald, cunt who clearly couldn't give a flying fuck about my son's safety. He just spouting the rules and saying he wasn't going to get the phone. I am absolutely fucking fuming. It means I won't be able to contact my son who has a 30min walk to and from school and a daily paper round.

My parting words to the fat dick were 'it's very reassuring that as a school you care so much about the safety of your students' I'm surprised a few f words didn't slip out tbh.

Thing is I'm going back tonight for an open evening with my gal who starts next year

Sorry to bang on.....

Think I'll go for that lady wank now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

(psst, pony, that's all I'm saying)"

Hatter, you might have to put the kettle on and educate us a little here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/09/16 14:58:03]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does it have a leash?

Ok. I'll be the one to ask. What's a slut collar?"

Just a collar with the word slut on, it's on our public pics.

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I have put my jumper on back to front and I have only just realised shame I have been dressed since 7am

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Does it have a leash?

Ok. I'll be the one to ask. What's a slut collar?

Just a collar with the word slut on, it's on our public pics. "

I see now. I thought it was going to turn out to be something crazy.

Never assume anything since I found out what sounding was the other day

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Hatter, you might have to put the kettle on and educate us a little here. "

She might actually murder me if I do.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Never trust a priest!

You've moved on quick

Hatter, you might have to put the kettle on and educate us a little here.

She might actually murder me if I do. "

I'm looking for a partner

Reply privately

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Nothing to confess here...

i just want to sin!

Reply privately

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I'm going to swear like a trooper now....

*update on phonegate*

Right well I've just got back from the school. My son's head of year wasn't available so I had to talk to some fat, bald, cunt who clearly couldn't give a flying fuck about my son's safety. He just spouting the rules and saying he wasn't going to get the phone. I am absolutely fucking fuming. It means I won't be able to contact my son who has a 30min walk to and from school and a daily paper round.

My parting words to the fat dick were 'it's very reassuring that as a school you care so much about the safety of your students' I'm surprised a few f words didn't slip out tbh.

Thing is I'm going back tonight for an open evening with my gal who starts next year

Sorry to bang on.....

Think I'll go for that lady wank now "

There is no way in a million years I'd have left it there!!!! I'd play bloody havoc!! They are withholding property which is tantamount theft!!

Enjoy your wanksicle x

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

There is no way in a million years I'd have left it there!!!! I'd play bloody havoc!! They are withholding property which is tantamount theft!!

Enjoy your wanksicle x"

Thank you, I'm a bit more chilled now. Except my son is home and is beyond cross!!!!

Reply privately

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x"

demand it back tonight in front of other parents and refuse to budge till you get it hope your son gets home safe x

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x demand it back tonight in front of other parents and refuse to budge till you get it hope your son gets home safe x"

That's a good idea, thank you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x demand it back tonight in front of other parents and refuse to budge till you get it hope your son gets home safe x

That's a good idea, thank you x"

Must be a day for schools taking things of kids my twins had there phones taken off them today this morning when text me to tell me were at school etc as they do most days when I've being in nightshift so know it's my time to go to the school and let's see what they have to say

One angry geordie with a few hours sleep ain't good at all twins tell me to stay calm and don't swear let's see how it all goes wish me luck

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x demand it back tonight in front of other parents and refuse to budge till you get it hope your son gets home safe x

Must be a day for schools taking things of kids my twins had there phones taken off them today this morning when text me to tell me were at school etc as they do most days when I've being in nightshift so know it's my time to go to the school and let's see what they have to say

One angry geordie with a few hours sleep ain't good at all twins tell me to stay calm and don't swear let's see how it all goes wish me luck "

Yes good luck indeed. How long have they taken it away for? My son can't have it until a week today which I think is appalling....

Reply privately

over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

One angry geordie with a few hours sleep ain't good at all twins tell me to stay calm and don't swear let's see how it all goes wish me luck

Yes good luck indeed. How long have they taken it away for? My son can't have it until a week today which I think is appalling...."

End of the week apparently that won't be happening as I'll be telling them either phones back or I'll take the wheels of there car and leave it on bricks for a week it's outrageous

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Yes good luck indeed. How long have they taken it away for? My son can't have it until a week today which I think is appalling...."

How did they justify a week then? As I said my daughter had her's removed just for the night which was bad enough for her?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Went for a walk yesterday in Greenwich and had some outdoor naughty times!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

That's a good idea, thank you x"

Good luck with that approach

I would double check the school policy on mobile use / confiscation, get your facts in order & speak to Head in private.

Have you got a spare old phone at home & shove a pay as you go sim in it for the rest of the week...?

Reply privately

By *arksMan
over a year ago

in the centre

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

I would double check the school policy on mobile use / confiscation, get your facts in order & speak to Head in private.

Have you got a spare old phone at home & shove a pay as you go sim in it for the rest of the week...?

"

I'm confused on this as to when it became acceptable for schools to esssentially confiscate someone's property ? I can understand them taking it away for the rest of the school day , what if for arguments sake the school was burgled tonight and the phone was taken , would they except responsibility ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

I'm confused on this as to when it became acceptable for schools to esssentially confiscate someone's property ? I can understand them taking it away for the rest of the school day , what if for arguments sake the school was burgled tonight and the phone was taken , would they except responsibility ? "

I assume they would have too. Would be a good question to ask though

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't repent!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x

Thank you, I'm a bit more chilled now. Except my son is home and is beyond cross!!!! "

How old is he?

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

The school is disgraceful -I would actually say it is not his phone to conviscated it's actually mine and if you do not return it, I will be taking you to the small claims court for theft and the amount of time that you can't use it

The school would not want the bad publicity. What makes me annoyed is that you have gone there and asked for it back. They could have given it you and just have him a detention which would have worked

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope nothing to confess being as im sweet innocent and pure as the driven snow

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I fucked a young man this afternoon 'cos I was bored and cba to work.

Reply privately

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman
over a year ago

Telford

I skived off work early last week for a filthy session with my FB

Getting paid to fuck Does this make me a sex worker?

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I fucked a young man this afternoon 'cos I was bored and cba to work.

"

Best confession yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm considering bunking off work next Monday so that I can partake in some naked fun.

Not quite sure what penance that requires but fuck it

Reply privately

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

Back on here recently after a long time (probably 2 years ish) off. Slept with my ex's mate. Knew I weren't cut out for vanilla or monogamy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm having pure filthy thoughts !

Reply privately

over a year ago

I cant stop perving at Miss.Honeys Bat knickers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm having pure filthy thoughts ! "

Miss Barker, your bum is beautylicious.

Reply privately

over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x

Thank you, I'm a bit more chilled now. Except my son is home and is beyond cross!!!!

How old is he?"

Sorry but Schools in England have some power to confiscate items ,even has a piece of legislation which back them up.Including mobile phones if is a banned item!Depends of the situation can be confiscated for a term ,depends of the head teacher.

Legally ,the school has not stolen any phone because they don't have intention to permanently remove it,so isn't theft.

At start of the academic year at least at my school,parents and children must to sign the rules of the school,one of those is tolerance zero of the use of mobiles,in class ,corridors or canteen! Children can anytime go to reception and they will call home for them.

I know you guys don't like the school policy,but we try to work in partnership to protect ,our children.Have many issues regarding mobile phone uses,such bullying,sexting and recording of fighting etc.I am sorry to disappoint but sometimes the parents don't realise how hard everyone at school work for your children safety.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best confession yet "

Ah, not really a confession for him. Just a Monday.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I cant stop perving at Miss.Honeys Bat knickers. "

There are knickers? All I can see are those thighs *dribble*

Reply privately

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Oops I forgot about this. Hope your all having a giggle

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best confession yet

Ah, not really a confession for him. Just a Monday. "

Reply privately

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

"me and mrs blue eyes spent the night together "
. Shhhh, don't tell them, they will all want to come round

Reply privately

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"me and mrs blue eyes spent the night together . Shhhh, don't tell them, they will all want to come round "

Whaaaaaaat?

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I cant stop perving at Miss.Honeys Bat knickers. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x

How old is he?

Sorry but Schools in England have some power to confiscate items ,even has a piece of legislation which back them up.Including mobile phones if is a banned item!Depends of the situation can be confiscated for a term ,depends of the head teacher.

Legally ,the school has not stolen any phone because they don't have intention to permanently remove it,so isn't theft.

At start of the academic year at least at my school,parents and children must to sign the rules of the school,one of those is tolerance zero of the use of mobiles,in class ,corridors or canteen! Children can anytime go to reception and they will call home for them.

I know you guys don't like the school policy,but we try to work in partnership to protect ,our children.Have many issues regarding mobile phone uses,such bullying,sexting and recording of fighting etc.I am sorry to disappoint but sometimes the parents don't realise how hard everyone at school work for your children safety."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have nothing to confess, I've been awesome today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing to confess. I'm turning into a nun. 5months! No sin.

Reply privately

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

"me and mrs blue eyes spent the night together . Shhhh, don't tell them, they will all want to come round

Whaaaaaaat? "

. Oh ffs, see I told you, love you Mrs Sb really I do, and anyway she spent the night snoring with a snotty nose

Reply privately

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x

How old is he?

I know you guys don't like the school policy,but we try to work in partnership to protect ,our children.Have many issues regarding mobile phone uses,such bullying,sexting and recording of fighting etc.I am sorry to disappoint but sometimes the parents don't realise how hard everyone at school work for your children safety.

"

What a load of toss schools are a provider of education not the "law" although you like to think you are. We, as parents, choose what is acceptable for our children and if thats a worried parent sending their child to school with a phone to update on travel etc then that is what it is. Whilst I will respect your authority on use of phones within school, to a degree, the bottom line is as a parent we are forced to put our kids in teachers hands during school hours. But we remain the parent and teachers have very little respect for that in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x

How old is he?

What a load of toss schools are a provider of education not the "law" although you like to think you are. We, as parents, choose what is acceptable for our children and if thats a worried parent sending their child to school with a phone to update on travel etc then that is what it is. Whilst I will respect your authority on use of phones within school, to a degree, the bottom line is as a parent we are forced to put our kids in teachers hands during school hours. But we remain the parent and teachers have very little respect for that in my opinion. "

You have a choice then home school them,nobody is forced to nothing! School isn't the law nobody thinks that! Honestly if I wasn't happy I would firstly complain and after remove my child from school! I am grateful to my children teachers,and I do trust them,because if needed,they would put their own life in the line for my children .Schools are regulated and they follow procedures! First for the school is the children safety.

Reply privately

over a year ago

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x

How old is he?

What a load of toss schools are a provider of education not the "law" although you like to think you are. We, as parents, choose what is acceptable for our children and if thats a worried parent sending their child to school with a phone to update on travel etc then that is what it is. Whilst I will respect your authority on use of phones within school, to a degree, the bottom line is as a parent we are forced to put our kids in teachers hands during school hours. But we remain the parent and teachers have very little respect for that in my opinion. "

Have you heard of the concept of in loco parentis? If you're encouraging your kids to only respect the rules "to a degree", when they agree with them, god help them when they get out into the big bad world of employment.

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I said 'shit' in front of my elders today.

Reply privately

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x

How old is he?

What a load of toss schools are a provider of education not the "law" although you like to think you are. We, as parents, choose what is acceptable for our children and if thats a worried parent sending their child to school with a phone to update on travel etc then that is what it is. Whilst I will respect your authority on use of phones within school, to a degree, the bottom line is as a parent we are forced to put our kids in teachers hands during school hours. But we remain the parent and teachers have very little respect for that in my opinion. You have a choice then home school them,nobody is forced to nothing! School isn't the law nobody thinks that! Honestly if I wasn't happy I would firstly complain and after remove my child from school! I am grateful to my children teachers,and I do trust them,because if needed,they would put their own life in the line for my children .Schools are regulated and they follow procedures! First for the school is the children safety."

It's forced to do anything* not forced to do nothing. In an emergency you would trust teachers/anyone to put your children first? Wow! Our recent emergency procedures were sent out, it involved hiding under a desk or in a toilet, which is a reasonable thing to teach them. It's realistic in a panicked situation. If you think a teacher is jumping in front of a bullet for your kid. Still wow!

Reply privately

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

*update on phonegate*

Sorry to bang on.....

Enjoy your wanksicle x

How old is he?

What a load of toss schools are a provider of education not the "law" although you like to think you are. We, as parents, choose what is acceptable for our children and if thats a worried parent sending their child to school with a phone to update on travel etc then that is what it is. Whilst I will respect your authority on use of phones within school, to a degree, the bottom line is as a parent we are forced to put our kids in teachers hands during school hours. But we remain the parent and teachers have very little respect for that in my opinion.

Have you heard of the concept of in loco parentis? If you're encouraging your kids to only respect the rules "to a degree", when they agree with them, god help them when they get out into the big bad world of employment."

We run our own businesses so they'll only ever be stepping out into the world of boss Unlike those who like to run their mouth yet hide their profile

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I said 'shit' in front of my elders today. "

I said "ah bollocks" at work when I thought no one was there...woops!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

We run our own businesses so they'll only ever be stepping out into the world of boss Unlike those who like to run their mouth yet hide their profile "

My profile has what, exactly, to do with my opinion?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been about ...well er normal for me.

Reply privately

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

"

We run our own businesses so they'll only ever be stepping out into the world of boss Unlike those who like to run their mouth yet hide their profile

My profile has what, exactly, to do with my opinion? "

Nothing. Oh sorry, I thought you were asking what they had in common. My bad

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm tipsy on a MONDAY night!

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Best confession yet

"

Correct.

And it's not a confession, I'm just grandstanding

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best confession yet

Correct.

And it's not a confession, I'm just grandstanding "

I know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Nothing. Oh sorry, I thought you were asking what they had in common. My bad "

Oh, you mean like "my profile is as hidden as your respect for authority". Gotcha

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Best confession yet

Correct.

And it's not a confession, I'm just grandstanding "

Reply privately

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

"

Oh, you mean like "my profile is as hidden as your respect for authority". Gotcha "

That is a shit comeback. Like really shit. Are you still in school

Reply privately

over a year ago

what's grandstanding?

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

No matter how bad I've been over the years, ya ain't spanking my arse Bladey

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Best confession yet

Correct.

I know "

Kiss my fuzzy ass.

Bee-yatch!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Oh, you mean like "my profile is as hidden as your respect for authority". Gotcha

That is a shit comeback. Like really shit. Are you still in school "

Yeah. Not one of my finer efforts, should have tried harder. C minus.

Ok, give it to me with both barrels.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Right old barney going on in here

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

When I was at school, aged 8, I had to travel from Germany to Kent on my own.

We weren't allowed mobile phones either (for the bullshit reason that "they haven't been invented")

Life went on

{shrugs}

Mr ddc

Reply privately

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

"

Ok, give it to me with both barrels. "

Make love not War young gun, relax the batty we had a difference of opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best confession yet

Correct.

I know

Kiss my fuzzy ass.

Bee-yatch!

"

Fuzzy? I'll pass.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Make love not War young gun, relax the batty we had a difference of opinion "

tbf that is like REALLY shit.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

Ok, give it to me with both barrels.

Make love not War young gun, relax the batty we had a difference of opinion "

Relax the batty...

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

tbf that is like REALLY shit. "

Isn't it??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

like, REALLY

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I walk through automatic doors, I wave my hand so I can pretend I'm a Jedi...I did it today...must stop though I look so fucking stupid

Reply privately

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

"

Your a man, a single one, so basically dog shit. Why are you talking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Your a man, a single one, so basically dog shit. Why are you talking "

Can you expand on that?...

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Bloody hell!

I'm off to confess my sins elsewhere.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Can you expand on that?... "

Minds that narrow rarely expand.

Reply privately

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

"

Can you expand on that?... "

I'll expand AND raise you. A joke. Not to be taken seriously. Alot of people enjoy humour

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bloody hell!

"

I am going with you!

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

Oh delightful

Reply privately

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I ate an After Eight at 7:45

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"

*makes note to avoid all women who refer to single males as dog shit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Debating whether to be a naughty sub and have a lady wank without permission.......would it be worth it?

I may be back to confess my sins shortly!!

Reply privately

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"No matter how bad I've been over the years, ya ain't spanking my arse Bladey "

Trust me it's not your arse I want to hit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Oh delightful "

Tbf I lol'd.

Reply privately

By *ire_blade OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Bloody hell!

"

Come into my private booth and tell me all

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm still tipsy.

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"

I know you guys don't like the school policy,but we try to work in partnership to protect ,our children.Have many issues regarding mobile phone uses,such bullying,sexting and recording of fighting etc.I am sorry to disappoint but sometimes the parents don't realise how hard everyone at school work for your children safety."

Thank you for your input.

Yes I've read the policies, as has my son......His side of the story is that his phone fell out of his blazer pocket.....I am more than happy for his phone to be taken off him at the beginning of the day for the rest of the week but given back to him at the end of the school day. He has a long walk home and I need to know he can contact me should there be any issues.

I know the school's work extremely hard to safeguard our children but it's my responsibility to do that after school and at weekends. So I naturally want him to be contactable at all times. His safety comes before anything!!! I have an appointment with the head tomorrow so hopefully will get something sorted out

Reply privately

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

".....His side of the story is that his phone fell out of his blazer pocket.....I am more than happy for his phone to be taken off him at the beginning of the day for the rest of the week but given back to him at the end of the school day. He has a long walk home and I need to know he can contact me should there be any issues.

I know the school's work extremely hard to safeguard our children but it's my responsibility to do that after school and at weekends. So I naturally want him to be contactable at all times. His safety comes before anything!!! I have an appointment with the head tomorrow so hopefully will get something sorted out "

I thought you said he was caught playing a game in class?

Reply privately