Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Only in the US

Jump to newest

By *slandcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

canvey island

If things in the world of bollox aka politics aren't bad enough, we now have the president of the US having to prove that he is in fact American. Wrong colour perhaps?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the new sheriff is a .. boooooong

the new sherrif hes a ........ boooong

over a year ago

"If things in the world of bollox aka politics aren't bad enough, we now have the president of the US having to prove that he is in fact American. Wrong colour perhaps? "

I'd rather see proof that Donald Trump is a human being - I have serious doubts on that front.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If things in the world of bollox aka politics aren't bad enough, we now have the president of the US having to prove that he is in fact American. Wrong colour perhaps?

I'd rather see proof that Donald Trump is a human being - I have serious doubts on that front."

I wanna see proof that his hair is real....

I would so love it if trump decided to run for the republican nomination... he would get crushed

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Actually if you read up on it there is good proof he wasn't born in America. There are 3 rules for being president

You have to be born in the USA

You have to be over 35

You have to have lived the last 10 years in the USA

This is actually a much bigger issue than people realise.

Also he has not closed the issue as he only showed a copy and not the original.

By *slandcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

canvey island

"If things in the world of bollox aka politics aren't bad enough, we now have the president of the US having to prove that he is in fact American. Wrong colour perhaps?

I'd rather see proof that Donald Trump is a human being - I have serious doubts on that front."

But what a comb over. Do you think its it a fashion statement?

By *slandcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

canvey island

I'd rather see proof that Donald Trump is a human being - I have serious doubts on that front.

I wanna see proof that his hair is real....

I would so love it if trump decided to run for the republican nomination... he would get crushed"

Surely Palin has that one in the bag?

By *slandcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

canvey island

"Actually if you read up on it there is good proof he wasn't born in America. There are 3 rules for being president

You have to be over 35

Also he has not closed the issue as he only showed a copy and not the original. "

The question remains the same. Why in a hugely multi cultural society has the 1st black president of the US Barack Hussein Obama felt it necessary to publish his birth details? He is the 1st president to do so. Is it because of his name? Of which, given the massive multi ethnicity of US society, there are countless other people called very similar names. Or, is it because of his colour?

over a year ago

"Actually if you read up on it there is good proof he wasn't born in America. There are 3 rules for being president

You have to be over 35

Also he has not closed the issue as he only showed a copy and not the original. "

Except he had to prove all that before even being allowed to run

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Racism, pure and simple.

he should not have reponded to the rednecks

By *ee_awMan
over a year ago

newcastle

What makes me laugh the most about this is that he is the President of the USA... even if he weren't actually American, does anyone really believe that the correct documentation that he needs cannot be produced for him? Whole new identities are created for witness protection so a birth certificate shouldn't be too much of a problem should it?

I see this more of the start of the campaign to ensure he doesn't get a 2nd term....

By *slandcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

canvey island

"What makes me laugh the most about this is that he is the President of the USA... even if he weren't actually American, does anyone really believe that the correct documentation that he needs cannot be produced for him? Whole new identities are created for witness protection so a birth certificate shouldn't be too much of a problem should it?

I see this more of the start of the campaign to ensure he doesn't get a 2nd term...."

And there, with the creation of new identities argument you start the conspiracy theory that will in turn promote the idea that Obama isn't really a US citizen.

Is this not the lynch mob mentality?

By *ee_awMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"What makes me laugh the most about this is that he is the President of the USA... even if he weren't actually American, does anyone really believe that the correct documentation that he needs cannot be produced for him? Whole new identities are created for witness protection so a birth certificate shouldn't be too much of a problem should it?

I see this more of the start of the campaign to ensure he doesn't get a 2nd term....

And there, with the creation of new identities argument you start the conspiracy theory that will in turn promote the idea that Obama isn't really a US citizen.

Is this not the lynch mob mentality? "

I'm not saying that his documentation isn't real - just that he could easily get documentation if he needed it so by producing his birth certificate he's just fanning the flames further IMO... It seems this is just the opposition attempting to cast doubt and thus the more he responds the more people begin to believe the proposterous...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Is Hawai'i not in the US anymore then? I bet the Hawai'ians would be happy to know that. If thats not the case, Obama was born in the US (just) and you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internets. Jeez!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

You have to be over 35

Stop watching Fox

Post new Message to Thread