Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Zombie plan!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its 3am theres an emergency news broadcast that there is a zombie apocalypse. What do you do? What's your zombie plan? Who do you collect to take with you? What weapons do you take?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go to mum's, kill Phil, grab mum, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for it to all blow over.

over a year ago

As I'd normally be asleep I wouldn't see the news till about 6am, by this point I'm probably already half eaten by one that's managed to get in the house.

over a year ago

Me? I'm asleep in blissful ignorance then awake hours later to find my face being eaten off by one of the undead.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Not telling incase someone steals our idea!

over a year ago

Wake up at 7am, feed the cat, put the kettle on, take a pee while it's boiling then put on the news and find out there has been a zombie attack who the hell listens for zombie news flashes at 3am...

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

[Removed by poster at 26/09/16 10:25:22]

over a year ago

Then stalk BradleyandAmyFind, seems they may have a secret plan

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Wake up at 7am, feed the cat, put the kettle on, take a pee while it's boiling then put on the news and find out there has been a zombie attack who the hell listens for zombie news flashes at 3am...

"

actually they better not wake me up at illegal oclock either, hell hath no fury like me being woken up by a zombie (that didnt listen to how wrathful i can be without a cup of tea, to wake up too)

i actually believe i would win

over a year ago

Grab a knife and fork and dig in

If you can't beat them join them

over a year ago

Haha i never said you had to wait up for them, but this zombie attack just happened to be at a less convenient time of 3am.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/09/16 10:32:42]

over a year ago

"Haha i never said you had to wait up for them, but this zombie attack just happened to be at a less convenient time of 3am."

In that case, I've got a couple of 12 gauges and about 4000 rounds. That'll probably thin the problem down some initially so we can escape.

over a year ago

Where do you escape to? A boat just off the coast? Somewhere in the countryside? Or stick at home.

over a year ago

I already have a zombie survival kit and keep it at the bottom of my bed so i would be up and ready at ten past three killing those mutha f%=_&s

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

actually come to think about it ( now ive had my tea) the zombies of parliament attack us every day..

The war is here people..what you gonna do to survive it?

over a year ago

I would need to do proper research, drink my coffee, check out news programs, need to know what type of zombie we are dealing with,

the usual hoodie types are mostly harmless,

the political types try to attack but mostly do a u turn before they do too much damage,

traditional slow ones something sharp takes care of them in small groups just avoid the large groups.

But if it's them fast buggers, then that is serious... don't like fast zombies

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

My two smalls are trained ...brain stab ....my family think it's hilarious at 5&8 they already know!

I'd get a kick ass Katana and do a Micchone!

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"Haha i never said you had to wait up for them, but this zombie attack just happened to be at a less convenient time of 3am.

In that case, I've got a couple of 12 gauges and about 4000 rounds. That'll probably thin the problem down some initially so we can escape. "

No no no gun fire attracts more zombies lol

over a year ago

Yeah crossbow is the way forward, Stealthy as possible. I'd hope they'd be the slower walking dead type and not the 28 days later type Lol.

By *ustMe06Woman
over a year ago

...the naughty spot.

"Go to mum's, kill Phil, grab mum, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for it to all blow over. "

This

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Its 3am theres an emergency news broadcast that there is a zombie apocalypse. What do you do? What's your zombie plan? Who do you collect to take with you? What weapons do you take?"

If I dont get Eaton throw the nite cos at 3am I am ded asleep and in the morning i dont get shot cos i look like a zombie so I mite blend in I wood grab my gun and just pop them off 1 by 1 as I go to the lockall shop so get sum supplies and a bacon sarney

over a year ago

Depends on what kinda zombies we are talking about. The ones from the old zombie films that bumble along slowly. Or the ones that can run?

If its the slow moving ones then i will just carry on as normal they are easily avoided.

If its the ones that can run im fucked!

over a year ago

I'm going in the loft, I heard those bastards can't climb!!

over a year ago

I've already planned for this. All my loved ones know where to meet me, on top of the old MOD bunker next door to the fuel depot. And I've invited a few handy people, electricians, mechanics. It's the perfect spot.

over a year ago

"Go to mum's, kill Phil, grab mum, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for it to all blow over. "

Now this is the plan

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Go to mum's, kill Phil, grab mum, grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for it to all blow over.

Now this is the plan "

LOL LOL

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Post new Message to Thread