Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Infectious history

Jump to newest

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Would knowing others' sexual infection history influence your meets? If you knew someone had had the clap a dozen times and three times this year, or some other permutation, or crabs for most of their adult life - or would you just prefer to know they were treated? Might you have a limit?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I knew someone had kept getting things, repeatedly, yes that would absolutely put me off because for me it calls into question their decision making and behaviours, and it wouldn't therefore be someone I wanted to meet.

Anyone can have a slip up, make a bad decision or just be unlucky but there's a limit to how many times that will wash.

over a year ago

"If I knew someone had kept getting things, repeatedly, yes that would absolutely put me off because for me it calls into question their decision making and behaviours, and it wouldn't therefore be someone I wanted to meet.

Anyone can have a slip up, make a bad decision or just be unlucky but there's a limit to how many times that will wash. "

over a year ago

(Nessa)

Wow!!!

Definitely turn off.

If someone can not respect thier own body and safety. ....how can I expect them to respect mine.

Sorry, I am responsible for my health and not going into risky behaviour for a bit of fun.

Kisses

over a year ago

"If I knew someone had kept getting things, repeatedly, yes that would absolutely put me off because for me it calls into question their decision making and behaviours, and it wouldn't therefore be someone I wanted to meet.

Anyone can have a slip up, make a bad decision or just be unlucky but there's a limit to how many times that will wash.

"

This

You don't just catch things without firstly putting your self at risk. So I would avoid. However I would respect the fact that they are open as far too many people lie about their sexual health.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We generally assume that others adhere to strict testing and treatment programme but play with the assumption that anyone could be a vector for our own health to be compromised.

Thank goodness that health records are largely anonymous. It has been possible for some 'anonymised' health record data to still allow the individuals to be tracked down, once ages, gender, locations etc are used to determine matching people. Organisations that collect masses of data upon us, including those search and social sites, amongst others, are able to join the dots fairly easily.

At clinics I use random anonymous details, as I prefer to keep myself as untrackable - as far as possible.

Or would for some people it be a case of 'the past is the past', if someone regularly tests and comes along healthy for meets?

By *rozacMan
over a year ago

london

What if you could see their relationship histories too.

See what that quiet girl in the Cardigan Really gets up to once the library has closed.

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

[Removed by poster at 26/09/16 11:23:20]

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Mistakes can happen but if a person was a serial STD catcher it would be because of risk taking or a serious mental health problem (diminished responsibilities) & I wouldn't touch them with someone else's let alone my own.

over a year ago

Fuck yes.

When they invent a "dip n strip" style solution similar to the doors I've just had done, I might re-think it.

Post new Message to Thread