Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sending messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi , can anyone please tell me this ,

how come if i send a message to someone and it gets deleted right away without even reading the message or looking at my profile , even though i am within their age preference and the gender that they are looking for,

i just do not understand that at all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How do you know they haven't looked at your profile?

over a year ago

because i go to the section that says

looked at me ,

and they don"t show up

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Because they get 100s of sad singles mailing them daily which is why I don't. I refuse to be yet another 1 I'm worth more

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"because i go to the section that says

looked at me ,

and they don"t show up"

Most women view in stealth mode

over a year ago

so don"t you ever send a message to anyone then ?

over a year ago

looked at me ,

and they don"t show up"

I bet if you took a peek at 'looked at me', I wouldn't show up. I have looked, but I click to not show in that section because just by looking (which I do for lots of reasons), blokes tended to message with something along the lines of 'ooh, you looked at me, I'm free for a fuck in twenty minutes'. Stealth looking is very popular.

over a year ago

"How do you know they haven't looked at your profile? "

Hmmm...I like your profile...stunning!

over a year ago

mmm hi heels ,

you are absolutely correct , i do not see you in that section at all...

i honestly did not know that you can do that

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"so don"t you ever send a message to anyone then ?"

Me you mean ? If you click reply + quote people will know who your talking to. It's on the bottom right mate.

Very very rarely unless it's forum related which is all I'm here for so not to concerned about getting meets. If it happens great if not heyho it's no big deal to me.

over a year ago

"so don"t you ever send a message to anyone then ?

Me you mean ? If you click reply + quote people will know who your talking to. It's on the bottom right mate.

Very very rarely unless it's forum related which is all I'm here for so not to concerned about getting meets. If it happens great if not heyho it's no big deal to me. "

over a year ago

That"s fair enough Fire blade ,

sorry

over a year ago

"hi , can anyone please tell me this ,

how come if i send a message to someone and it gets deleted right away without even reading the message or looking at my profile , even though i am within their age preference and the gender that they are looking for,

i just do not understand that at all "

how do you know they didnt read the message before they deleted it

over a year ago

well the way that i think is that , when i go to sent messages it is still in the yellow color highlighted ...so i take it that the message has not been read,

maybe i am wrong but that is the way i see it.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

The way I see it if someone has looked at me but hasn't messaged me I am Probably not whey they are looking for

I know a number of people are on stealth mode and I do to if I want to perv discreetly

over a year ago

Don't worry about it, it means they aren't interested. Move on .....XXX

over a year ago

If a message is deleted without being read then that means that they're not interested. When we receive messages we read, Mark them as unread/ delete dependant on whether we might be interested then discuss and either reply or delete. No reply simply means they're not interested.

The best thing to do is to ignore your sent message folder, it doesn't tell you anything of use. Take a look at your profile and the messages you're sending, focus on what you're doing, not others

Beard

over a year ago

I read messages then click unread so you would never know if they had been read op. Also you can see the first line of a message without opening it, a lot of time that's enough cause to delete

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Ok, First off... I've just looked at your profile and I won't show either! Why? Because I'm in stealth mode most of the time. more to the point (while I'm no oil painting myself), your pix aren't very flattering. The trick is to attract attention not scare it away, take a look at other people's pix and when you see something you like, try to copy it yourself.

Your profile text screams 'I'm desperate for a shag' so I'd be thinking of editing that to something light hearted but informative.

Please don't take offence, this is only my opinion... and to a lot of people it means sod all! lol

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP i just looked at your profile, do i show up as having done so?

Thought not.

BTW i would just delete a message from you too. Your profile ha far too many cock pics and that thong? No.....just no!!!!

over a year ago

looked at me ,

and they don"t show up"

That could be because you can set your profile to not show up on who has looked at me

over a year ago

You must be doing something right as u have 6 verifications so see what you did right on those occasions

over a year ago

Ok, First off... I've just looked at your profile and I won't show either! Why? Because I'm in stealth mode most of the time. more to the point (while I'm no oil painting myself), your pix aren't very flattering. The trick is to attract attention not scare it away, take a look at other people's pix and when you see something you like, try to copy it yourself.

Your profile text screams 'I'm desperate for a shag' so I'd be thinking of editing that to something light hearted but informative.

Please don't take offence, this is only my opinion... and to a lot of people it means sod all! lol"

, Why do you think that my profile text screams " I"m desperate for a shag" what is wrong with saying Genuine sexy fun only please, i don"t see anything wrong with that, it is not rude or offensive and t is not misleading .

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Because they get 100s of sad singles mailing them daily which is why I don't. I refuse to be yet another 1 I'm worth more "

blood hell blade I thought I was the only one who thought like that and acted accordingly .

I only message about stasis updates forum post and meets .

apart from that I rarely message a profile unless it has that certain something I cant resist .

up to you mate .

over a year ago

"OP i just looked at your profile, do i show up as having done so?

Thought not.

BTW i would just delete a message from you too. Your profile ha far too many cock pics and that thong? No.....just no!!!!"

If my profile has too many cock photos on it , well how come it is o.k. for women to show a lot of photos with their tits showing on their profile ...double standards is it .

over a year ago

So....only feedback which tells you that your profile is knicker dropping amazing and that all those who delete your messages are what, lesbians? Fake? will be accepted?

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

Please don't take offence, this is only my opinion... and to a lot of people it means sod all! lol, Why do you think that my profile text screams " I"m desperate for a shag" what is wrong with saying Genuine sexy fun only please, i don"t see anything wrong with that, it is not rude or offensive and t is not misleading ."

As I said, only my opinion.

Your quiet welcome to disregard it.

over a year ago

"

Read their profile before you mail them.

Usually you'll get some idea if you at least fit what they want ...somewhat... before mailing them.

over a year ago

P.S take the 4th line down on your profile OFF.

That is not going to be helping you.

You are basically saying you're open to getting jiggy with ANYONE.

That's not going to go down well with 99% of the women on here.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Some people have more luck without photo's.

over a year ago

"The way I see it if someone has looked at me but hasn't messaged me I am Probably not whey they are looking for

I know a number of people are on stealth mode and I do to if I want to perv discreetly "

I would agree totally, everyone is here to make choices and not interested is a very valid choice. Btw how do you access stealth mode?

over a year ago

"

Read their profile before you mail them.

Usually you'll get some idea if you at least fit what they want ...somewhat... before mailing them. "

Yes i do always read the profiles all the way to the end and i would not send a message to anyone if i did not meet their requirements and what they are looking for, ie, age preference , gender, and interest regarding sex .

so if i did not meet any of those preferences i would not send a message .

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

Thought not.

BTW i would just delete a message from you too. Your profile ha far too many cock pics and that thong? No.....just no!!!!

If my profile has too many cock photos on it , well how come it is o.k. for women to show a lot of photos with their tits showing on their profile ...double standards is it ."

For myself, it's not about boobs, pussys, cocks or bums. It's about the whole pix, there's a mine of information in every one. Forget the naughty bits, you can glean a lot of info about the person from a pic, the background or setting if outdoors, choice of underwear or lack of it and the chosen pose or stance.

There's a lot more to it than just lobbing your knob or tits out and taking a few snaps. If you want to attract more attention, do a little homework, look at others profiles and pix. Think about what you want the viewer to see and how you want them to see it, not many people take much notice of badly thought out pix. Fully dressed can be just as sexy as completely naked, a hint of stocking top or cleavage. Mmmmm, that sets the heart racing and makes the viewer want more.

Good luck.

over a year ago

"P.S take the 4th line down on your profile OFF.

That is not going to be helping you.

You are basically saying you're open to getting jiggy with ANYONE.

That's not going to go down well with 99% of the women on here."

o.k. i can see how that may seem , thank you for that,

now people that is what a forum is all about help and advice . thank you Greedy thump.

By *P1964Woman
over a year ago

gillingham

"mmm hi heels ,

you are absolutely correct , i do not see you in that section at all...

i honestly did not know that you can do that

"

Yes I do the same when I'm active on the site.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

P.S. I am trying to help and give advice, you asked and I've gone to the trouble of typing out my thoughts and ideas as best I can. I maybe wrong, I maybe right but either way, I tried.

over a year ago

"

o.k. i can see how that may seem , thank you for that,

now people that is what a forum is all about help and advice . thank you Greedy thump."

over a year ago

some people bulk delete -

over a year ago

Thought not.

If my profile has too many cock photos on it , well how come it is o.k. for women to show a lot of photos with their tits showing on their profile ...double standards is it ."

Because *lots* of men like the visuals of seeing lots of the lady

And *lots* of ladies would rather be engaged in chatty witty conversation

Maybe.....

over a year ago

"P.S. I am trying to help and give advice, you asked and I've gone to the trouble of typing out my thoughts and ideas as best I can. I maybe wrong, I maybe right but either way, I tried."

no no linzi,

don"t get me wrong you have helped , i just have not got round to sending a reply,

i do totally agree with you about the type of photos on here and i have deleted some of them, i now have a mixture of photos on my profile , fully clothed, half naked , face photos, and naked , so i have amended my profile by taking your advice as well,

i do appreciate your comments and advice and i have acted on it , thank you.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

"P.S. I am trying to help and give advice, you asked and I've gone to the trouble of typing out my thoughts and ideas as best I can. I maybe wrong, I maybe right but either way, I tried.

no no linzi,

don"t get me wrong you have helped , i just have not got round to sending a reply,

i do totally agree with you about the type of photos on here and i have deleted some of them, i now have a mixture of photos on my profile , fully clothed, half naked , face photos, and naked , so i have amended my profile by taking your advice as well,

i do appreciate your comments and advice and i have acted on it , thank you."

No probs.

I'm just an aging crossdresser/transvestite and I'll be the first to say, I'm not very good at it. That's where angles and cropping play a part, if I posted a full frontal shot you'd choke on your tea and more than likely have bad dreams for a week or so! Lol

Little snippets work, the rest is your own imagination... it's a very powerful tool.

over a year ago

"P.S. I am trying to help and give advice, you asked and I've gone to the trouble of typing out my thoughts and ideas as best I can. I maybe wrong, I maybe right but either way, I tried.

no no linzi,

i do appreciate your comments and advice and i have acted on it , thank you.

No probs.

I'm just an aging crossdresser/transvestite and I'll be the first to say, I'm not very good at it. That's where angles and cropping play a part, if I posted a full frontal shot you'd choke on your tea and more than likely have bad dreams for a week or so! Lol

Little snippets work, the rest is your own imagination... it's a very powerful tool."

lol Thank you Linzi , i would not choke on my tea i like it too much, maybe the bad dreams yes ...only joking lol

Seriously though Linzi thank you for all your advice , i really do appreciate it .

and that goes for everyone else on here ,

THANK YOU

Post new Message to Thread