Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Well it's time to say.....

Jump to newest

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr chester

Night all, I'm on my bed, windows open, feeling the breeze on my naked body, I think it may be time to stretch out and drift off to a land of naughtiness( mr working, I have the bed to myself) so I shall bid you all sweet dreams and say Thankyou muchly for another lovely day in the lounge, night, night you sexy Devils Mrs blue eyes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Mama Cass - Dream A Little Dream Of Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4T3tMkjRig

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Night all, I'm on my bed, windows open, feeling the breeze on my naked body, I think it may be time to stretch out and drift off to a land of naughtiness( mr working, I have the bed to myself) so I shall bid you all sweet dreams and say Thankyou muchly for another lovely day in the lounge, night, night you sexy Devils Mrs blue eyes "

That is a politicians way of saying 'I'm going to flick my bean'

over a year ago

ive slept most of the day as not well - may i lay next to you if i promise not to share germs

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Feel free to flick my bean

over a year ago

nr chester

"Mama Cass - Dream A Little Dream Of Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4T3tMkjRig"

. Ah joe, that's quite sweet

over a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4T3tMkjRig. Ah joe, that's quite sweet "

ha has his moments

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4T3tMkjRig. Ah joe, that's quite sweet "

One more...

One More Kiss....Dear (Vangelis)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFTRLijNajg

over a year ago

nr chester

"Night all, I'm on my bed, windows open, feeling the breeze on my naked body, I think it may be time to stretch out and drift off to a land of naughtiness( mr working, I have the bed to myself) so I shall bid you all sweet dreams and say Thankyou muchly for another lovely day in the lounge, night, night you sexy Devils Mrs blue eyes

That is a politicians way of saying 'I'm going to flick my bean'"

. Ha, I may well be going to partake in a little frivolity with oneself

over a year ago

nr chester

"ive slept most of the day as not well - may i lay next to you if i promise not to share germs"
. No you bloody can't, stay over there with your flu germs, I've seen your ill posts, now bugger off and come back when I can snog you

over a year ago

"ive slept most of the day as not well - may i lay next to you if i promise not to share germs. No you bloody can't, stay over there with your flu germs, I've seen your ill posts, now bugger off and come back when I can snog you "

over a year ago

nr chester

"ive slept most of the day as not well - may i lay next to you if i promise not to share germs. No you bloody can't, stay over there with your flu germs, I've seen your ill posts, now bugger off and come back when I can snog you "
. Oh ffs, ok then, I can't resist a sad face, but if I wake up with a sore throat then you will be looking after me

over a year ago

Buenas noches amigos y amigas

over a year ago

nr chester

"Buenas noches amigos y amigas "
. Ooh nachos have you got a dip for them

over a year ago

"ive slept most of the day as not well - may i lay next to you if i promise not to share germs. No you bloody can't, stay over there with your flu germs, I've seen your ill posts, now bugger off and come back when I can snog you . Oh ffs, ok then, I can't resist a sad face, but if I wake up with a sore throat then you will be looking after me "

i will sleep back to back -- lets just enjoy the breeze togther - maturbate together (teasy thoughts)

over a year ago

"Buenas noches amigos y amigas . Ooh nachos have you got a dip for them "

No nachos, pero tu salsa?

over a year ago

nr chester

"ive slept most of the day as not well - may i lay next to you if i promise not to share germs. No you bloody can't, stay over there with your flu germs, I've seen your ill posts, now bugger off and come back when I can snog you . Oh ffs, ok then, I can't resist a sad face, but if I wake up with a sore throat then you will be looking after me

i will sleep back to back -- lets just enjoy the breeze togther - maturbate together (teasy thoughts) "

. Oh, ok then, I loves a bit of mutual masturbation

over a year ago

nr chester

"Buenas noches amigos y amigas . Ooh nachos have you got a dip for them

No nachos, pero tu salsa?"

. Yep and what ever you said plus three

over a year ago

"ive slept most of the day as not well - may i lay next to you if i promise not to share germs. No you bloody can't, stay over there with your flu germs, I've seen your ill posts, now bugger off and come back when I can snog you . Oh ffs, ok then, I can't resist a sad face, but if I wake up with a sore throat then you will be looking after me

i will sleep back to back -- lets just enjoy the breeze togther - maturbate together (teasy thoughts) . Oh, ok then, I loves a bit of mutual masturbation "

on my way

over a year ago

nr chester

i will sleep back to back -- lets just enjoy the breeze togther - maturbate together (teasy thoughts) . Oh, ok then, I loves a bit of mutual masturbation

on my way

"

. I'll leave the back door open, just wake me with gentle strokes of my nipples

over a year ago

i will sleep back to back -- lets just enjoy the breeze togther - maturbate together (teasy thoughts) . Oh, ok then, I loves a bit of mutual masturbation

on my way

. I'll leave the back door open, just wake me with gentle strokes of my nipples "

oh my xxx

over a year ago

Right I'm off, don't want to play gooseberry :-8

over a year ago

nr chester

on my way

oh my xxx "

. Are you suddenly feeling better

over a year ago

on my way

oh my xxx . Are you suddenly feeling better "

not sure - im feeeling all flushed again

over a year ago

nr chester

"Right I'm off, don't want to play gooseberry :-8"
. You're never a gooseberry round these parts doc, you know that

over a year ago

nr chester

on my way

oh my xxx . Are you suddenly feeling better

not sure - im feeeling all flushed again "

oooh I don't think that's being poorly

over a year ago

on my way

oh my xxx . Are you suddenly feeling better

not sure - im feeeling all flushed again oooh I don't think that's being poorly "

over a year ago

nr chester

Right I'm really going to sleep now honest really, no I am sweet dreams Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

"Right I'm really going to sleep now honest really, no I am sweet dreams Mrs blue eyes "

me too - once im lay next to mrs

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Buenas noches amigos y amigas . Ooh nachos have you got a dip for them

No nachos, pero tu salsa?"

I can do the Cuban Salsa if that's any good

over a year ago

I am going to bed soon too and I got the gym about 10am. I am watching rich piana for inspiration, he is killing it in the gym: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFDIROtRo

Post new Message to Thread