Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

getting to know you...Suzys Sunday Online Social. pt 3

Jump to newest

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

so its chill out sunday evening now, i hope you all had a lovely day coming to say hello..just opening this up as the lights go on and people start arriving for the evening...

catching up with the end of part 2...

miss innocent..its lovely to see you..big hugs to you xxxx

and tyncouple..welcome to the thread and the forums, i hope youll find lots of fun and good times to be had on the forums here..thank you for saying hello x

please continue to join in and say something about yourself and get into conversations. and keep it inclusive and friendly please...

Thank you xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Hello Suzy we can regularly be found looking round the forums although we have little to say on most of the subject, the lounge can be a bit random at times but always good for a laugh.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello Suzy we can regularly be found looking round the forums although we have little to say on most of the subject, the lounge can be a bit random at times but always good for a laugh. "
well this is no particular topic just a chance for people to come and say hello and be themselves...good to see you and thanks again for posting...nice to see you x

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh we are always ourselves what you see is what you get with us

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

Poking a head round the corner after a day in Londinium taking our daughter to see the Green Day musical...Ms G has called it a night and I'm just nosing round the forums in my usual way. What've I missed?

Mr G

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been doing a Strictly catch up, makes me want to take up dancing lessons again. I just need a willing dance partner!

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Oh we are always ourselves what you see is what you get with us "
best way to be imo xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Poking a head round the corner after a day in Londinium taking our daughter to see the Green Day musical...Ms G has called it a night and I'm just nosing round the forums in my usual way. What've I missed?

Mr G"

hey Mr G..was it good..hope you had a nice time x

just sopme lovely people having a chilled time, saying hi, in some cases posting on the forum for the first time..and a bit of conversation..lovely to see you..x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I've been doing a Strictly catch up, makes me want to take up dancing lessons again. I just need a willing dance partner!"
all dance movies do that to me....go for it girl xx put up a meet for a social at the dance lesson....it might just work...save talking about other stuff and you both get to do something a bit different, you may meet your dance partner that way, you never know xx or start a cunning thread asking for all the men on here who already dance to step up x

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I've been doing a Strictly catch up, makes me want to take up dancing lessons again. I just need a willing dance partner!"

Markoh tangos on a Sunday. I don't think it's that far from you.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I've been doing a Strictly catch up, makes me want to take up dancing lessons again. I just need a willing dance partner!

"

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"Poking a head round the corner after a day in Londinium taking our daughter to see the Green Day musical...Ms G has called it a night and I'm just nosing round the forums in my usual way. What've I missed?

Mr G

just sopme lovely people having a chilled time, saying hi, in some cases posting on the forum for the first time..and a bit of conversation..lovely to see you..x"

'Twas very good indeed...my second time seeing it but daughter and Ms G's third time...today was the last day of the run though...so a bit of a special performance.

Great idea for a thread this...about time there was something to help get people to know each other better

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mr G

just sopme lovely people having a chilled time, saying hi, in some cases posting on the forum for the first time..and a bit of conversation..lovely to see you..x

'Twas very good indeed...my second time seeing it but daughter and Ms G's third time...today was the last day of the run though...so a bit of a special performance.

Great idea for a thread this...about time there was something to help get people to know each other better

Mr G"

sounds great day out x

thankyou...because i dont do nocturnal any more i felt like id lost touch with all the new names and the new faces and even the regulars...im glad it really has no focus or debate as a topic, just an open ended intention to come and say hello..i hope people have got as much from it as i did today x

By *arksMan
over a year ago

in the centre

Evening Suzy , I'm Warks , I lurk , occasionally post , am currently lying in bed watching telly

over a year ago

"I've been doing a Strictly catch up, makes me want to take up dancing lessons again. I just need a willing dance partner!

"

Yeah we've talked about it, sounds like a great class, it's just a bit too far from me.

over a year ago

"I've been doing a Strictly catch up, makes me want to take up dancing lessons again. I just need a willing dance partner! all dance movies do that to me....go for it girl xx put up a meet for a social at the dance lesson....it might just work...save talking about other stuff and you both get to do something a bit different, you may meet your dance partner that way, you never know xx or start a cunning thread asking for all the men on here who already dance to step up x

"

Good idea

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

Evening all

I have had a strange weekend visiting exwife up north as we sell house and her and my youngest move.not had chance to get online all day really..well I'm bob...I pop in and out of the lounge most days..heavily into music (my job) take the odd photo and apparently have a cute bum

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've been to a few Cuban Salsa nights, and also need a willing partner

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"

thankyou...because i dont do nocturnal any more i felt like id lost touch with all the new names and the new faces and even the regulars...im glad it really has no focus or debate as a topic, just an open ended intention to come and say hello..i hope people have got as much from it as i did today x"

A free flowing thread with no agenda to stray from or rant in....now that IS a novel idea round these parts!!

Welcome to any newbies though...pull up a pew and enjoy yourselves

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Evening Suzy , I'm Warks , I lurk , occasionally post , am currently lying in bed watching telly "
hi _arks, good to see you..glad you are chilling and you came to say hello..love it when we winkle out a lurker hope you have a great remainder. of your evening x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I've been doing a Strictly catch up, makes me want to take up dancing lessons again. I just need a willing dance partner! all dance movies do that to me....go for it girl xx put up a meet for a social at the dance lesson....it might just work...save talking about other stuff and you both get to do something a bit different, you may meet your dance partner that way, you never know xx or start a cunning thread asking for all the men on here who already dance to step up x

Good idea "

i hope you do it xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Evening all

I have had a strange weekend visiting exwife up north as we sell house and her and my youngest move.not had chance to get online all day really..well I'm bob...I pop in and out of the lounge most days..heavily into music (my job) take the odd photo and apparently have a cute bum"

hi bob...nice to see you, thank you for posting and hope you can relax now after what might have been a bit of a difficult weekend x hope you are well x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

thankyou...because i dont do nocturnal any more i felt like id lost touch with all the new names and the new faces and even the regulars...im glad it really has no focus or debate as a topic, just an open ended intention to come and say hello..i hope people have got as much from it as i did today x

A free flowing thread with no agenda to stray from or rant in....now that IS a novel idea round these parts!!

Welcome to any newbies though...pull up a pew and enjoy yourselves

Mr G"

i'm always the rebel, Mr G, always the rebel xx

By *KST15Couple
over a year ago

essex

Good evening all _kst15 here had a lovely weekend in between work and family and some naughty play we come here sometime Kams just passed out you on the hot line with Dat

over a year ago

I've been to a few Cuban Salsa nights, and also need a willing partner "

I think logistics aren't on our side but you may find someone who is nearby

By *erry194Man
over a year ago

luton

Never posted on here before so please excuse me if a bit of a boring post. Busy couple of days taking daughter back to uni on Friday in Nottingham then off to Birmingham yesterday and met my lad and some of his workmates who had come from London and had a few beers and nice hotel last night. Drove back today and bloody knackered lol

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good evening all _kst15 here had a lovely weekend in between work and family and some naughty play we come here sometime Kams just passed out you on the hot line with Dat "
hi _kst15..im quite excited one of my threads has never been called a hot line before x glad you had a great weekend and thankyou for coming to say hello..its nice to see you. i think you made my evening xxx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Mr Gi'm always the rebel, Mr G, always the rebel xx "

Rebel Rebel - David Bowie

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF551z9KlA8

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I've been to a few Cuban Salsa nights, and also need a willing partner

I think logistics aren't on our side but you may find someone who is nearby "

i think i need to move to derby x

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"

i'm always the rebel, Mr G, always the rebel xx "

A rebel with the voice of reason, wisdom and sanity from what I've seen Suzy....always a great combination

Mr G

over a year ago

Hello all ??

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

"Evening all

I have had a strange weekend visiting exwife up north as we sell house and her and my youngest move.not had chance to get online all day really..well I'm bob...I pop in and out of the lounge most days..heavily into music (my job) take the odd photo and apparently have a cute bumhi bob...nice to see you, thank you for posting and hope you can relax now after what might have been a bit of a difficult weekend x hope you are well x"

Ex and I still get on..freaks a lot of people out! Just bit sad with whole house sale....where my daughters grew up relaxing now with a bit of fab

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Never posted on here before so please excuse me if a bit of a boring post. Busy couple of days taking daughter back to uni on Friday in Nottingham then off to Birmingham yesterday and met my lad and some of his workmates who had come from London and had a few beers and nice hotel last night. Drove back today and bloody knackered lol"
hi terry...welcome to fab and the forums..thankyou so much for posting here with us..good to see you..sounds like one busy weekend..need the week to get over it xx i hope you feel welcome here..this lot, are all friendly xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Mr Gi'm always the rebel, Mr G, always the rebel xx

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF551z9KlA8"

but im a pussy cat xx

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"Good evening all _kst15 here had a lovely weekend in between work and family and some naughty play we come here sometime Kams just passed out you on the hot line with Dat hi _kst15..im quite excited one of my threads has never been called a hot line before x glad you had a great weekend and thankyou for coming to say hello..its nice to see you. i think you made my evening xxx"

Perhaps you need one of those red phones like Batman had for when Commissioner Gordon needed him Suzy!! Or a spotlight that casts a Suzy shaped shadow in the sky....or or....oh wait I went too far again didn't I?!

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

A rebel with the voice of reason, wisdom and sanity from what I've seen Suzy....always a great combination

Mr G"

i just enjoy an inclusive space, where everyone can be heard as themselves xx i enjoy people that way xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello all ??"
hey matt, good to see you,thanks for popping in, are you having a good sunday evening? x

over a year ago

Evening suzy,

Wow up to part 3 now, great job hun

Hello everyone

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Evening all

I have had a strange weekend visiting exwife up north as we sell house and her and my youngest move.not had chance to get online all day really..well I'm bob...I pop in and out of the lounge most days..heavily into music (my job) take the odd photo and apparently have a cute bumhi bob...nice to see you, thank you for posting and hope you can relax now after what might have been a bit of a difficult weekend x hope you are well x

Ex and I still get on..freaks a lot of people out! Just bit sad with whole house sale....where my daughters grew up relaxing now with a bit of fab"

what ever works xx yeah but remember new memories can be made now wherever they are xx they grow so quick, soon be having memories in theri own homes, it goes so fast xx

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"Evening all

I have had a strange weekend visiting exwife up north as we sell house and her and my youngest move.not had chance to get online all day really..well I'm bob...I pop in and out of the lounge most days..heavily into music (my job) take the odd photo and apparently have a cute bumhi bob...nice to see you, thank you for posting and hope you can relax now after what might have been a bit of a difficult weekend x hope you are well x

Ex and I still get on..freaks a lot of people out! Just bit sad with whole house sale....where my daughters grew up relaxing now with a bit of fab"

A rare thing Bob...something to hang on to if you can..nothing worse than the bile and hatred that happens the majority of the time...blighted my life for nearly 15 years despite my best efforts to ignore it....but moving swiftly along....relaxing with fab has replaced relaxing with FB as a pastime for me!!

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good evening all _kst15 here had a lovely weekend in between work and family and some naughty play we come here sometime Kams just passed out you on the hot line with Dat hi _kst15..im quite excited one of my threads has never been called a hot line before x glad you had a great weekend and thankyou for coming to say hello..its nice to see you. i think you made my evening xxx

Perhaps you need one of those red phones like Batman had for when Commissioner Gordon needed him Suzy!! Or a spotlight that casts a Suzy shaped shadow in the sky....or or....oh wait I went too far again didn't I?!

Mr G"

its thundercats are .....home ...for me, no i love random association stuff lets do it? xx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF551z9KlA8but im a pussy cat xx "

What's New Pussycat - Tom Jones

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw

Sorry, you've got me on a roll now xx

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"Evening suzy,

Hello everyone "

Have yet to rscape part 3 to go back and catch up with parts 1 and 2...but hello both

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Evening suzy,

Hello everyone "

thanks addicted, didn't want to miss the evening peeps today, i had a lot of friends who only came on at night..feels a bit like old times xx

By *KST15Couple
over a year ago

essex

Holy cow batman it's the bat phone lol

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF551z9KlA8but im a pussy cat xx

What's New Pussycat - Tom Jones

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw

Sorry, you've got me on a roll now xx"

yeah good ole Tom Cat Jones...hahaha

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"

Mr Gi just enjoy an inclusive space, where everyone can be heard as themselves xx i enjoy people that way xx"

Agreed...find out so much more about people when it"s all inclusive (and I don't mean all locally produced alcohol is included!! )

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Holy cow batman it's the bat phone lol "
cat phone..im catwoman

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"Good evening all _kst15 here had a lovely weekend in between work and family and some naughty play we come here sometime Kams just passed out you on the hot line with Dat hi _kst15..im quite excited one of my threads has never been called a hot line before x glad you had a great weekend and thankyou for coming to say hello..its nice to see you. i think you made my evening xxx

Mr Gits thundercats are .....home ...for me, no i love random association stuff lets do it? xx"

Calling International Rescue....calling International Rescue....Skippy fell down the mineshaft again and Champion The Wonderhorse can't get him out....

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

Mr Gi just enjoy an inclusive space, where everyone can be heard as themselves xx i enjoy people that way xx

Agreed...find out so much more about people when it"s all inclusive (and I don't mean all locally produced alcohol is included!! )

Mr G"

right..just people being who they are and valuing them for it..better than some social bleh subject ....

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"Holy cow batman it's the bat phone lol cat phone..im catwoman "

How about a Cat People?

https://youtu.be/VpdHMaccjw4

Mr G

By *erry194Man
over a year ago

luton

Thank you Suzy, very welcoming. Not sure the week will be any easier lol

over a year ago

"Evening suzy,

Hello everyone

Have yet to rscape part 3 to go back and catch up with parts 1 and 2...but hello both

Mr G"

It makes for an interesting read so dont miss out

And hello back

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"

Mr Gi just enjoy an inclusive space, where everyone can be heard as themselves xx i enjoy people that way xx

Mr Gright..just people being who they are and valuing them for it..better than some social bleh subject ...."

Nail...head...hit...the...on

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mr Gits thundercats are .....home ...for me, no i love random association stuff lets do it? xx

Calling International Rescue....calling International Rescue....Skippy fell down the mineshaft again and Champion The Wonderhorse can't get him out....

Mr G"

phone the wurzles, get the key for the combine harvester and ding gong bell that's pussy in the well..neigh went the horse moo went the cow, woof said the dog..but the ladybird, said never a word x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Holy cow batman it's the bat phone lol cat phone..im catwoman

How about a Cat People?

Mr G"

prefer kinky boots.. xx

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"Evening suzy,

Hello everyone

Mr G

And hello back "

Thanks...shall save it to savour over my Ovaltine!!

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Thank you Suzy, very welcoming. Not sure the week will be any easier lol "
keep breathing my lovely..smile and dont let the buggers get you down xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Evening suzy,

Hello everyone

Mr G

And hello back "

it does???

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

Mr Gits thundercats are .....home ...for me, no i love random association stuff lets do it? xx

Mr Gphone the wurzles, get the key for the combine harvester and ding gong bell that's pussy in the well..neigh went the horse moo went the cow, woof said the dog..but the ladybird, said never a word x"

I don't know what's been slipped in your cocoa Suzy...but I want some!!

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

Mr Gright..just people being who they are and valuing them for it..better than some social bleh subject ....

Nail...head...hit...the...on

Mr G"

as long as i dont hit anyone with it..the world will remain peaceful ..chuckles

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Holy cow batman it's the bat phone lol cat phone..im catwoman "

I always imagined Catwoman as being encased in shiny black latex

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 22:57:19]

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Sorry didn't respond earlier, had to run, late afternoon sunday getting ready for monday, great to "see" you

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mr Gphone the wurzles, get the key for the combine harvester and ding gong bell that's pussy in the well..neigh went the horse moo went the cow, woof said the dog..but the ladybird, said never a word x

Mr G"

thats what having four kids does tro you..you start cpouting nursery rhymes and story books that youve read over and over and over again..im sure they are designed to possess you

By *erry194Man
over a year ago

luton

I certainly won't and thanks again x

over a year ago

Hmmm what hocus pocus is this?

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I always imagined Catwoman as being encased in shiny black latex "

yes...and???????

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

How about a Cat People?

Mr G prefer kinky boots.. xx"

Well if you're looking for a Steed...Ms Gale

https://youtu.be/Vvjjm8hMdKI

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Sorry didn't respond earlier, had to run, late afternoon sunday getting ready for monday, great to "see" you "
no worries lovely, peeps been in and out all day..hope you are ok and not knackering yourself out xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I certainly won't and thanks again x"
you are welcome anytime on one of my threads xxx dont be a stranger x

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

Mr Gphone the wurzles, get the key for the combine harvester and ding gong bell that's pussy in the well..neigh went the horse moo went the cow, woof said the dog..but the ladybird, said never a word x

Mr Gthats what having four kids does tro you..you start cpouting nursery rhymes and story books that youve read over and over and over again..im sure they are designed to possess you "

Three myself...so know that score....was a time I could recite Aliens Love Underpants backwards as well as forwards!!

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hmmm what hocus pocus is this?"
oh my ..itsd you runs up and gives witch doc a big hug...missed you..thank you for coming to say hi..i think i'm going to cry for second time in one day..how are you? xxx

over a year ago

Evening it's bedtime but I'll just say hi. Just rejoined my previous incarnation was Gentlewoman. I left because I had so little time to meet I felt I became a time waster. Anyway, I missed it all, so I'm back and I'll stay til I'm old and grey... Ermmm...

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

How about a Cat People?

Mr G prefer kinky boots.. xx

Well if you're looking for a Steed...Ms Gale

https://youtu.be/Vvjjm8hMdKI

Mr G"

thanks mr g..x

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

All is good now, rested for the week to come , grey cloudy misting rainy day, git a good book, so im set for the evening

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 23:03:26]

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mr Gthats what having four kids does tro you..you start cpouting nursery rhymes and story books that youve read over and over and over again..im sure they are designed to possess you

Three myself...so know that score....was a time I could recite Aliens Love Underpants backwards as well as forwards!!

Mr G"

you become a random associated mess stuck together, by post it notes for parents evenings and school projects, and bits of left over toast and marmalade ....

over a year ago

"Hmmm what hocus pocus is this? oh my ..itsd you runs up and gives witch doc a big hug...missed you..thank you for coming to say hi..i think i'm going to cry for second time in one day..how are you? xxx"

Awww I'm in mighty fine fettle....gives Suzy a big hug and a kiss back ...... missed you too and the other reprobates so I thought I'd have a go at raiserection

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"Evening it's bedtime but I'll just say hi. Just rejoined my previous incarnation was Gentlewoman. I left because I had so little time to meet I felt I became a time waster. Anyway, I missed it all, so I'm back and I'll stay til I'm old and grey... Ermmm... "

Once you're here there's no true way out I hear...welcome back Dolphina

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Evening it's bedtime but I'll just say hi. Just rejoined my previous incarnation was Gentlewoman. I left because I had so little time to meet I felt I became a time waster. Anyway, I missed it all, so I'm back and I'll stay til I'm old and grey... Ermmm... "
hey dolphina..rthats really nice of you to tell me your previous name..i wish others were so thoughtful. i really hope you find joy and fun this time sweet and you can make some time for you in this crazy world xx

By *erry194Man
over a year ago

luton

I will certainly keep an eye out, bit of a novice on here tbh but like reading people's thoughts. Better get to bed soon as court tomorrow (on the good side honest lol). Xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"All is good now, rested for the week to come , grey cloudy misting rainy day, git a good book, so im set for the evening"
thats good, i hope you enjoy your chill out time..which book you reading? x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hmmm what hocus pocus is this? oh my ..itsd you runs up and gives witch doc a big hug...missed you..thank you for coming to say hi..i think i'm going to cry for second time in one day..how are you? xxx

Awww I'm in mighty fine fettle....gives Suzy a big hug and a kiss back ...... missed you too and the other reprobates so I thought I'd have a go at raiserection "

amazing that it happened today..well the first time i've seen you in ages anyway..thanks for the hug and kiss welcome back and thanks for being so lovely xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I will certainly keep an eye out, bit of a novice on here tbh but like reading people's thoughts. Better get to bed soon as court tomorrow (on the good side honest lol). Xx"
i hope it all goes well tomorrow for you, sweet dreams xx

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"thats what having four kids does tro you..you start cpouting nursery rhymes and story books that youve read over and over and over again..im sure they are designed to possess you

Mr G

you become a random associated mess stuck together, by post it notes for parents evenings and school projects, and bits of left over toast and marmalade .... "

Not to mention feet capable of walking over hot coals...or at least an ocean of randomly strewn Lego bricks!!

Mr G

By *erry194Man
over a year ago

luton

And you very kind lady xx

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"All is good now, rested for the week to come , grey cloudy misting rainy day, git a good book, so im set for the evening thats good, i hope you enjoy your chill out time..which book you reading? x"
"freehold" sci-fi, by michael z williamson,

over a year ago

"Hmmm what hocus pocus is this? oh my ..itsd you runs up and gives witch doc a big hug...missed you..thank you for coming to say hi..i think i'm going to cry for second time in one day..how are you? xxx

Awww I'm in mighty fine fettle....gives Suzy a big hug and a kiss back ...... missed you too and the other reprobates so I thought I'd have a go at raiserection amazing that it happened today..well the first time i've seen you in ages anyway..thanks for the hug and kiss welcome back and thanks for being so lovely xx"

Thank you for the the lovely welcome....I've been away for about 4 months..... could only manage 14 days in the desert though

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"thats what having four kids does tro you..you start cpouting nursery rhymes and story books that youve read over and over and over again..im sure they are designed to possess you

Mr G

you become a random associated mess stuck together, by post it notes for parents evenings and school projects, and bits of left over toast and marmalade ....

Not to mention feet capable of walking over hot coals...or at least an ocean of randomly strewn Lego bricks!!

Mr G"

the gauntlet to the sofa to get to sit down..yep i know it..well

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"And you very kind lady xx"
thankyou. take care now xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"All is good now, rested for the week to come , grey cloudy misting rainy day, git a good book, so im set for the evening thats good, i hope you enjoy your chill out time..which book you reading? x "freehold" sci-fi, by michael z williamson, "
ooooh if you dont post tomorrow i shall fret youve been sucked into the twilight zone....

By *KST15Couple
over a year ago

essex

Ladies and gentlemen I bid you goodnight if you can't be good be naughty mail us say hi that's for the fun chats signing out DAT & KAMS

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Awww I'm in mighty fine fettle....gives Suzy a big hug and a kiss back ...... missed you too and the other reprobates so I thought I'd have a go at raiserection amazing that it happened today..well the first time i've seen you in ages anyway..thanks for the hug and kiss welcome back and thanks for being so lovely xx

Thank you for the the lovely welcome....I've been away for about 4 months..... could only manage 14 days in the desert though"

i was away all last winter i didnt come back till april x.. im glad you are back..had to have a peek at your lovely face and smile xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Ladies and gentlemen I bid you goodnight if you can't be good be naughty mail us say hi that's for the fun chats signing out DAT & KAMS"
goodnight lovelies..rest and dream well..take care of each other xx

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan
over a year ago

Willenhall

Fuck.

Oh crap, wrong thread...

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"All is good now, rested for the week to come , grey cloudy misting rainy day, git a good book, so im set for the evening thats good, i hope you enjoy your chill out time..which book you reading? x "freehold" sci-fi, by michael z williamson, ooooh if you dont post tomorrow i shall fret youve been sucked into the twilight zone.... "
imagine if you will (in my best rod serling voice) a time and place where independent and free thinking people come together ..... arent we already there , the twilight zone ?

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Fuck.

Oh crap, wrong thread..."

chuckles..;) hi tech..how are you apart from terribly confused this sunday evening?..hahah

good to see you hun, whats up in your world? you ok? thanks for coming to say hi...xxx

over a year ago

Awww I'm in mighty fine fettle....gives Suzy a big hug and a kiss back ...... missed you too and the other reprobates so I thought I'd have a go at raiserection amazing that it happened today..well the first time i've seen you in ages anyway..thanks for the hug and kiss welcome back and thanks for being so lovely xx

Thank you for the the lovely welcome....I've been away for about 4 months..... could only manage 14 days in the desert though i was away all last winter i didnt come back till april x.. im glad you are back..had to have a peek at your lovely face and smile xx"

You are such a sweetie xxx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"All is good now, rested for the week to come , grey cloudy misting rainy day, git a good book, so im set for the evening thats good, i hope you enjoy your chill out time..which book you reading? x "freehold" sci-fi, by michael z williamson, ooooh if you dont post tomorrow i shall fret youve been sucked into the twilight zone.... imagine if you will (in my best rod serling voice) a time and place where independent and free thinking people come together ..... arent we already there , the twilight zone ?"
maybe that's the real issue, we are indeed in the twilight zone..good thinking bill my friend..i think you got it..xxx thats why i dont read sci fi books..too much truth in them xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thank you for the the lovely welcome....I've been away for about 4 months..... could only manage 14 days in the desert though i was away all last winter i didnt come back till april x.. im glad you are back..had to have a peek at your lovely face and smile xx

You are such a sweetie xxx"

just the truth..somer people give me great joy when i see them or talk to them or meet them ..you happen to be one of those people..x

over a year ago

Thank you for the the lovely welcome....I've been away for about 4 months..... could only manage 14 days in the desert though i was away all last winter i didnt come back till april x.. im glad you are back..had to have a peek at your lovely face and smile xx

You are such a sweetie xxxjust the truth..somer people give me great joy when i see them or talk to them or meet them ..you happen to be one of those people..x "

The feeling is mutual hence your thread was my first port of call xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

You are such a sweetie xxxjust the truth..somer people give me great joy when i see them or talk to them or meet them ..you happen to be one of those people..x

The feeling is mutual hence your thread was my first port of call xx"

welcome back. i hope this return will bring you many blessings, keep you in joy and be beyond your wildest dreams xx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I always imagined Catwoman as being encased in shiny black latex yes...and???????"

It would suit you sooooo much xx

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

Well it's been a privilege and a pleasure to kick my heels up in this thread for a while but I must hit the hay soon. Night all, and thanks again Suzy for making it happen

Mr G

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I always imagined Catwoman as being encased in shiny black latex yes...and???????

It would suit you sooooo much xx"

its on my wish list to get..i once fell in love with an electric blue latex spanking dress and i never bought it and totally regret it..i shall get a cat suit, even though i may have to wear a corset underneath

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Well it's been a privilege and a pleasure to kick my heels up in this thread for a while but I must hit the hay soon. Night all, and thanks again Suzy for making it happen

Mr G"

thank you for your enthusiasm Mr G..goodnight lovely, sweet dreams, stay well and happy xxx

over a year ago

"Well it's been a privilege and a pleasure to kick my heels up in this thread for a while but I must hit the hay soon. Night all, and thanks again Suzy for making it happen

Mr G"

Goodnight

By *relanddirectMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Good evening everyone x I'm devastated to only find Thisbe lovely thread now when I really must be getting to sleep. Seriously busy day tomorrow x anyway hope everybody is well has had a great weekend and looking forward to the week ahead x hope I can chat to some of u soon x

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Sundays are always the longest... there's nothing to do on Sundays

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good evening everyone x I'm devastated to only find Thisbe lovely thread now when I really must be getting to sleep. Seriously busy day tomorrow x anyway hope everybody is well has had a great weekend and looking forward to the week ahead x hope I can chat to some of u soon x"
i hope you can join in another time DB, but thankyou so much for dropping by to say hello..may you have a restful sleep and a relatively easy day tomorrow xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Sundays are always the longest... there's nothing to do on Sundays "
ive had a lovely time..so thankful i did this today xx

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

For the OP

James - Sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejU5YAHN3vQ

over a year ago

Willenhall

"Fuck.

Oh crap, wrong thread...chuckles..;) hi tech..how are you apart from terribly confused this sunday evening?..hahah

good to see you hun, whats up in your world? you ok? thanks for coming to say hi...xxx"

Hi Suzy, I'm good - just enjoying doing a bit of unpaid work.

Well, answering customer email enquiries but, as it's Sunday night and I'm not getting paid for doing it, a certain degree of sarcasm is to be expected in each reply.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"For the OP

James - Sometimes

"

thankyou gorgeous..so very apt xxx i hope you are well and look whenever you like..its nice to know, someone knows xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Fuck.

Oh crap, wrong thread...chuckles..;) hi tech..how are you apart from terribly confused this sunday evening?..hahah

good to see you hun, whats up in your world? you ok? thanks for coming to say hi...xxx

Hi Suzy, I'm good - just enjoying doing a bit of unpaid work.

Well, answering customer email enquiries but, as it's Sunday night and I'm not getting paid for doing it, a certain degree of sarcasm is to be expected in each reply.

"

no greater force on the planet, than love techie xx see what amazing effects you can have on anyone you speak to tonight..as a social experiment xx

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"For the OP

James - Sometimes

thankyou gorgeous..so very apt xxx i hope you are well and look whenever you like..its nice to know, someone knows xx"

You're welcome

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Hey Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"For the OP

James - Sometimes

thankyou gorgeous..so very apt xxx i hope you are well and look whenever you like..its nice to know, someone knows xx

You're welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q"

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0W1v0kOELA

because i acknowledge you xx

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

no greater force on the planet, than love techie xx see what amazing effects you can have on anyone you speak to tonight..as a social experiment xx"

Nobody has threatened to come over tomorrow and smash my skull in...yet.

It's a lot like Fab though...they're all talk and never show up

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 23:49:40]

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

no greater force on the planet, than love techie xx see what amazing effects you can have on anyone you speak to tonight..as a social experiment xx

Nobody has threatened to come over tomorrow and smash my skull in...yet.

It's a lot like Fab though...they're all talk and never show up "

smile gorgeous..they cant touch you if you don't let them xx i think you need to get out and shake it off, have some fun..and a big, big hug xxxxx

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"For the OP

James - Sometimes

You're welcome

because i acknowledge you xx"

Like that is it?

You need some:

I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free, Nina Simone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q_4VHtOmBo

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"For the OP

James - Sometimes

You're welcome

Like that is it?

You need some:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q_4VHtOmBo"

i am free ..and you know it..but you remind me i am and, for that, i totally, totally love you xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

to all the lovely people who posted on all three of these threads today, i want to say a huge thankyou, for just being the lovely folk that you are..for those who made me weep. i thank you too. x

i have come to realise that i am indeed surrounded by some beautiful souls. please take the time to feel that about yourselves every day. i truly hope you got as much out of today as i did. i doubt you will have done..its had a huge effect on me, but even if it made you smile, feel welcome or be heard for a moment..then i am thankful for that too..much love to you all..Suzy/Kitty xx

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"For the OP

James - Sometimes

You're welcome

Like that is it?

You need some:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q_4VHtOmBo i am free ..and you know it..but you remind me i am and, for that, i totally, totally love you xx

"

Once more, if proof were needed

Ain't Got No, I Got Life - Nina Simone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5jI9I03q8E

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/09/16 00:03:03]

over a year ago

"to all the lovely people who posted on all three of these threads today, i want to say a huge thankyou, for just being the lovely folk that you are..for those who made me weep. i thank you too. x

i have come to realise that i am indeed surrounded by some beautiful souls. please take the time to feel that about yourselves every day. i truly hope you got as much out of today as i did. i doubt you will have done..its had a huge effect on me, but even if it made you smile, feel welcome or be heard for a moment..then i am thankful for that too..much love to you all..Suzy/Kitty xx"

Create the conditions and lovely things happen - you create those conditions xx

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

smile gorgeous..they cant touch you if you don't let them xx i think you need to get out and shake it off, have some fun..and a big, big hug xxxxx"

I think you misunderstand, I actively enjoy pissing off the ones who genuinely deserve it

Still, I wouldn't say no to that hug, though

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

https://youtu.be/dlik8RYlI9A for you op , blue maidens tale, warren haynes

Post new Message to Thread