FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is the world about to declare war on Russia?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Things are not looking good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nope, wont happen

and when you say "the World"

be more specific, which countries?

over a year ago

For what?

over a year ago

They'd be crazy to!

Don't countries normally declare war on countries with less military capability than they have?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Well Im not takin any chances. I read this thread and decided there was no point putting off eating the butter biscuits...... your fault.

over a year ago

Nah.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 21:34:20]

over a year ago

nr chester

"Well Im not takin any chances. I read this thread and decided there was no point putting off eating the butter biscuits...... your fault."
. But surely you should be saving them, you know, for when you're in your bunker Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

Is this over their actions in Syria and the accusation of war crimes which came out of the emergency NATO meeting?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Well Im not takin any chances. I read this thread and decided there was no point putting off eating the butter biscuits...... your fault."

I'm quickly drinking all the vodka in the house. I don't want them shooting me as a commie sympathiser

OP: No.

Mr ddc

over a year ago

nr chester

"Well Im not takin any chances. I read this thread and decided there was no point putting off eating the butter biscuits...... your fault.

I'm quickly drinking all the vodka in the house. I don't want them shooting me as a commie sympathiser

OP: No.

Mr ddc"

oooh vodka, sorry distracted, what was the post again Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

"Things are not looking good. "

Things haven't been looking good for quite a while let's be real

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

No

over a year ago

It's all building up to it. NATO build up in neighbouring countries for ages and western media selling us the whole evil Russia propaganda for the western establishment agenda which is globalism and destroying Russia. I can't believe it but I'm afraid that may not matter. US and UK globalist elite want a war to end all wars, to destroy all nations and make way for a one world government, justified by this war.

over a year ago

Be kind of stupid to do that russia are not people you exactly mess with what's that persons name now

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The UK and US feel that it is necessary to make a public condemnation of Russia. Russia has rebutted that. That's where it will stay.

But, just in case, I'll go with Granny's logic and eat the chocolate.

over a year ago

"Be kind of stupid to do that russia are not people you exactly mess with what's that persons name now "

Yes it's not what you know it's who you know!! I don't think the USA and England can intimidate Russia and China so diplomacy will be the order of the day

over a year ago

Peace with Russia is NOT on the Anglo American agenda. Thought May made that obvious at the summit talks with Putin. In ambassador speak, she told him to fuck off and die. They WANT war. It delivers the NWO order for the globalists and the billions to be made as Cheney did will ensure the minions and puppets deliver.

over a year ago

Nice little Cold War to take people's minds off things at home.

Not like it's been done before..................

over a year ago

Seriously folk, the masters have decided it's time for a cull to reduce the population. Look up rich and powerful buying property in NZ.

It's in mainstream media

over a year ago

"Peace with Russia is NOT on the Anglo American agenda. Thought May made that obvious at the summit talks with Putin. In ambassador speak, she told him to fuck off and die. They WANT war. It delivers the NWO order for the globalists and the billions to be made as Cheney did will ensure the minions and puppets deliver. "

There won't be a war with Russia chill out,there is no way the USA will pick a fight with a nation capable of fighting back. They will stick to conquering the Arabs who have sticks and stones to defend themselves. Sad but true

By *rp861Man
over a year ago

devizes

Russia and chinas next move will be to destabilise the US economy by ceasing trade of oil in "petro-dollars". This will effect everyone!

By *rp861Man
over a year ago

devizes

"Peace with Russia is NOT on the Anglo American agenda. Thought May made that obvious at the summit talks with Putin. In ambassador speak, she told him to fuck off and die. They WANT war. It delivers the NWO order for the globalists and the billions to be made as Cheney did will ensure the minions and puppets deliver.

There won't be a war with Russia chill out,there is no way the USA will pick a fight with a nation capable of fighting back. They will stick to conquering the Arabs who have sticks and stones to defend themselves. Sad but true "

By conquering arabs do you mean supplying ISIS with weapons and resource, but calling them "freedom fighters" so that we all think its ok.

over a year ago

Who's in charge of this New World Order?

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Unfortunately it is the case.

The build up started a few years ago and integration of new anti tank systems is ongoing onto attack helicopter and efa as well as preparation for existing medium range air to air and smart munitions onto jsf.

Documents have also been released by Whitehall stating the next big battle will take place in the former eastern block, which in turn will open a hornets nest of old rivalries and political/social hatred.

It's all very disturbing stuff...

Like it or not, the chances of Russia being a nato ally never stood a chance, the only hope is the UN charge Putin and Assad with crimes against humanity for the barbaric attacks in Syria.

Yep, I know.. Heavy shit for a Sunday night.

By *rp861Man
over a year ago

devizes

"Who's in charge of this New World Order?"

Bilderberg group.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Shit! What on earth was of thinking?

Obviously what I meant to say was "Yes, we are all about to die in total global armageddon, so if any women want to go out with a bang (with a raspberry and mascarpone meringue roulade accompaniment) get your arses over to Derbyshire NOW"

over a year ago

"Who's in charge of this New World Order?

Bilderberg group.

"

I'm going to send them a very strong email of complaint.

over a year ago

nr chester

"Shit! What on earth was of thinking?

Obviously what I meant to say was "Yes, we are all about to die in total global armageddon, so if any women want to go out with a bang (with a raspberry and mascarpone meringue roulade accompaniment) get your arses over to Derbyshire NOW"

"

. But what about the vodka I thought we were drinking all the vodka, surely a raspberry and mascarpone meringue will make us sick with all that vodka, I think a cheese and onion sandwich is what we really need feck mr ddc, we are about to all die here, could you please think these things through Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

We moving residents to Russia there women nuaghty as fuck

over a year ago

It may not be the world declaring war on Russia. But instead it may well be Russia, China and North Korea declaring war on the world.

over a year ago

"Peace with Russia is NOT on the Anglo American agenda. Thought May made that obvious at the summit talks with Putin. In ambassador speak, she told him to fuck off and die. They WANT war. It delivers the NWO order for the globalists and the billions to be made as Cheney did will ensure the minions and puppets deliver.

There won't be a war with Russia chill out,there is no way the USA will pick a fight with a nation capable of fighting back. They will stick to conquering the Arabs who have sticks and stones to defend themselves. Sad but true

By conquering arabs do you mean supplying ISIS with weapons and resource, but calling them "freedom fighters" so that we all think its ok."

No I meant conquering Arabs by occupying their land and moving eastwards.

over a year ago

"It may not be the world declaring war on Russia. But instead it may well be Russia, China and North Korea declaring war on the world. "

US is the one who has set up missiles in Ukraine pointed at Russia and in South Korea pointed at China. You could argue us has already started without a declaration

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Well if the world was about to do so then this thread has just blown the plan..

sheesh..

By *rp861Man
over a year ago

devizes

By conquering arabs do you mean supplying ISIS with weapons and resource, but calling them "freedom fighters" so that we all think its ok.

No I meant conquering Arabs by occupying their land and moving eastwards. "

Of which the US and UK currently occupy 0 countries.

over a year ago

Putin has been calling for reason and to stop the madness the Americans are up to but western media doesn't let us see the truth. Just dicks like boris talking out his fat arse with nothing to base it other than the yanks say so. Cunt

over a year ago

He's not that stupid. He's complicit.

over a year ago

It won't be war no one is stupid enough they know if they attack a nuclear power like China Russia or north Korea then they will suffer as well in retaliatory strikes...it's a war of economics and words....frighten the sheeple and make them support the arms companies who make the money...make love not war every one enjoys that....

over a year ago

"It's all building up to it. NATO build up in neighbouring countries for ages and western media selling us the whole evil Russia propaganda for the western establishment agenda which is globalism and destroying Russia. I can't believe it but I'm afraid that may not matter. US and UK globalist elite want a war to end all wars, to destroy all nations and make way for a one world government, justified by this war. "

Wasn't the war to end all wars WW1?

War will never stop, far to much profit to be made out of it.

over a year ago

Russian media and put in are proven liars...look at the so called little green men seen in crimea Russia denied totally they were Russian troops..then all of a suden they are Russian troops...same goes for them.sending military units including the missilex launcher that cot down a civilIan airliner to Ukraine to fight...Russian media and government state they are free volunteer citizens...just wonder where in Russia the shops are that let citizens buy tanks and such and go and fight in a neighbouring country... the UK USA and Russia should all withdraw from the middle east...let them sort it out its there countries...but they won't too many oil dollars and even more for selling the arms. ..but never believe what most media tell us its totally bias and never from.a nuetralmperspective

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Some of you sound a little paranoid

over a year ago

nr chester

"Some of you sound a little paranoid "
. I am paranoid mr ddc wants me to eat raspberry and mascarpone pavlova whilst drinking lots of vodka, I'm almost certain this is a recipe for being very sick Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

No I meant conquering Arabs by occupying their land and moving eastwards.

Of which the US and UK currently occupy 0 countries."

They don't occupy them but the puppet regimes they installed do !!

over a year ago

Enough Alex Jones bullshit for me today

over a year ago

There won't be a war, yes there will be sanctions and heated debates in the UN but there are far to many financial ties with Russia and China to step things up to a military footing.

We also have a shared issue with the Middle East, yes we are divided over Syria but the West have no plans to deal with a power vacuum if Assad leaves power, and we know how badly that ends up; Iraq and Afganistan

over a year ago

No the world is not just the US

Post new Message to Thread