Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mend & Make do - Sex Toys!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So in the spirit of getting your kicks for free or low cost at least. What are you favorite homemade or repurposed sex toys?

Pegs on the nips? DIY ties from poundland? Or something more elaborate? Kinky or otherwise.

I promise not to steal your ideas.

And yes, I know you can by delightful toys from sex shops and various websites but I like a lot of bang for my buck!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

*buy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So in the spirit of getting your kicks for free or low cost at least. What are you favorite homemade or repurposed sex toys?

Pegs on the nips? DIY ties from poundland? Or something more elaborate? Kinky or otherwise.

And yes, I know you can by delightful toys from sex shops and various websites but I like a lot of bang for my buck! "

You won't get much more bang for your buck than if you use a frozen chocolate bar Mars/ripple..whatever you like... See how quickly it thaws out when placed in....

over a year ago

"So in the spirit of getting your kicks for free or low cost at least. What are you favorite homemade or repurposed sex toys?

And yes, I know you can by delightful toys from sex shops and various websites but I like a lot of bang for my buck!

You won't get much more bang for your buck than if you use a frozen chocolate bar Mars/ripple..whatever you like... See how quickly it thaws out when placed in...."

Sounds like a recipe for thrush! I can't think why I've never felt inclined to try it.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

collars and cabanas from poundland..great ankle cuffs and fixings to furniture when there arent any at the venue..

over a year ago

You won't get much more bang for your buck than if you use a frozen chocolate bar Mars/ripple..whatever you like... See how quickly it thaws out when placed in....

Sounds like a recipe for thrush! I can't think why I've never felt inclined to try it. "

i'm diabetic and never got thrush off using chocolate up there.

over a year ago

Here is on for the guys, this actually doe's work, How to make you penis look a lot bigger than it is. you go to poundland and buy a magnifying glass.

And here is one for the lady's ! How to get that feeling of sperm being injected inside of you, Just like blue peter, all you need is an empty washing up liquid bottle, filled with warm water.

And always ask a responsible adult for supervision.

over a year ago

A shoelace

over a year ago

"A shoelace "

Maybe not favourite, but inventive and effective!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I got myself a man; since Brexit, they are becoming affordable again

By *smWoman
over a year ago

saltash

Ahh pervertables, the joys of shopping in B n M or The range. Looking at everyday items and seeing what kinky stuff you can do with it.

Such as finding a lovely silicon spatulas for spanking. Or cheap luggage ties for bondage.

Wooden spoons, dog collars and chains. Hair clips and chopsticks .

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Zip ties

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Balloons

over a year ago

"Ahh pervertables, the joys of shopping in B n M or The range. Looking at everyday items and seeing what kinky stuff you can do with it.

Such as finding a lovely silicon spatulas for spanking. Or cheap luggage ties for bondage.

Wooden spoons, dog collars and chains. Hair clips and chopsticks .

"

And us poor simple men never knew that was what you naughty girls are up to when you go shopping

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Your hands are free.

over a year ago

I've recently become interested in Mr Lacy Flatties

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Ties from primark

over a year ago

I made a spreader bar out of a broom handle and eyelet hooks as well as an ice dildo out of a cock sheaf and cheapest of all a cocktail ring out of a lace!

over a year ago

"I made a spreader bar out of a broom handle and eyelet hooks as well as an ice dildo out of a cock sheaf and cheapest of all a cocktail ring out of a lace!"

This sounds good!

over a year ago

Organic carrots. But in a condom though.

And NO, I do NOT eat them after use!

over a year ago

"Organic carrots. But in a condom though.

And NO, I do NOT eat them after use!"

I'm interested in the organic element? I do try and by organic where possibly but would my foof taste the difference? If they've had a good scrub! I don't know why my mind ponders such questions.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Cable ties, long ones.

By *gentlovedayWoman
over a year ago

Tranmere

"Ties from primark

"

this mmmm

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

My friend goes to poundland and she is SO inventive it's crazy funny hearing what she's used how and on who

By *edonistic needsWoman
over a year ago

sexton

"I got myself a man; since Brexit, they are becoming affordable again"

Pmsl tho id still rather be without one find that they have limited uses

over a year ago

Tres semme shampoo bottles as dildos...girthy

over a year ago

"I'm interested in the organic element? I do try and by organic where possibly but would my foof taste the difference? If they've had a good scrub! I don't know why my mind ponders such questions."
Well, I don't know if your foof would taste any different, it's because of lack of a sex partner I used them in the first place so no one's gonna taste me after the carrot. If I had a man handy I wouldn't use the carrots, I would prefer the man. And I assume the condom around the carrot is the only thing leaving any flavours.

I don't think there's anything on a modern, organic, well washed carrot that can cause any disseases to a woman's vagina. I just have a bit of an OCD so I roll a condom on.

My reason for buying them organic is my laziness and that the original purpose of buying them is to eat them. I'm lazy, so I would never get a bag of non organic carrots peeled, they would just go wasted. With the organic I just eat them from the bag as they don't have the pesticides, that's all there is to it for me.

over a year ago

I like a cucumber from the fridge xxx

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Tres semme shampoo bottles as dildos...girthy "

We need photos to proove it

over a year ago

(Nessa)

Cling film for bondage.

Shower curtain as carpet/bed protection for messy play.(food,oil,chocolate,honey, or alternative materials )

B&Q for my Bondage needs.

Recycling broken strap on into cock on a broom stick or dildo.

Duct tape for bondage

Curtain hooks/the hoops for cock rings or CBT. Also lovely for bondage/ rope connectors.

Electric toothbrush for vibrator.

Tens machine for forced orgasm. ...

The list goes on and on....and I'm wet now. Lol

Kisses

Post new Message to Thread