Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just be nice

Jump to newest

By *randMrs Spanish Brunette OP   Couple
over a year ago

home sweet home

I realise some people's kick is being and arse and winding up others. But even though most people here are faceless,mostly butt,cocks and boobs,they are real people with real struggles in life outside fab. Some people here have cancer or someone close to them with cancer,some are battering chronical illnesses, some have lost their jobs.,some have kids or relatives with disabilities.

Fab is that little scape from the daily struggles. Let's have fun and be kind to eachother.

MrsSB

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Piss off!

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Only joking, fancy a fuck?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Sweetness and light 'ere

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Well said Mrs SB

By *randMrs Spanish Brunette OP   Couple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"Only joking, fancy a fuck?"

Only always.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm only ever nice, it's the only way I know x

over a year ago

Feeling the love

over a year ago

Gets me feckin nowhere tho x

over a year ago

"I realise some people's kick is being and arse and winding up others. But even though most people here are faceless,mostly butt,cocks and boobs,they are real people with real struggles in life outside fab. Some people here have cancer or someone close to them with cancer,some are battering chronical illnesses, some have lost their jobs.,some have kids or relatives with disabilities.

Fab is that little scape from the daily struggles. Let's have fun and be kind to eachother.

MrsSB "

Well said MRS SB we all have daily struggles believe me I have a struggle that I have to maintain daily and makes sure it doesn't get the better of me sometimes it can be hard

over a year ago

It's very true Mrs S, a truism that I try and remember through this fun little corner of tinterweb.

Things recently have shown me just how forgiving and accepting people can be of others faults and flaws and it makes me happy to know that people can be warm and kind even though they don't have to be.

Beard

over a year ago

Nah, can't be doing with all this being nice

over a year ago

Well said Mrs SB

over a year ago

"I realise some people's kick is being and arse and winding up others. But even though most people here are faceless,mostly butt,cocks and boobs,they are real people with real struggles in life outside fab. Some people here have cancer or someone close to them with cancer,some are battering chronical illnesses, some have lost their jobs.,some have kids or relatives with disabilities.

MrsSB "

you've lost me

over a year ago

I try to be nice but sometimes the little takes over n i just can't help myself. Spank me if you must. xxx

over a year ago

MrsSB "

Please let me know when to stop playing this violin

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I love everyone..

They don't always reciprocate, but hey, I'm a west ham supporter.. I'm used to it.

Mrs SB, it's a nice sentiment, let's hope people pay heed...

As the great Jerry Springer would say "take care of yourself, and each other"

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We try to be nice but occasionally Fab can be so frustrating it gets the better of us.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

MrsSB "

Some people's idea of fun might be to have a chat and banter, exchange some opinions and have some deeper conversation ... doesn't mean they aren't nice people. What it means is they have all the 'niceness' they need in the real world, like compliments and love, and they are also not looking for a therapy group. Sorry to sound harsh, but I am not here to boost anyone's ego or have them boost mine, I am not here to offer counselling or therapy, nor do I come looking for any, not for validation .... there are other places for that. Nice for me is someone of substance, I don't take compliments from unknown strangers to heart, they don't make or break me. In real life, I am a supportive and caring person, but it's real .... not for here.

over a year ago

Facebook!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I thought I was nice?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Nah, can't be doing with all this being nice "

Me either.

But I'm willing to give it a go. Like your new pic I think it would be better if your hat was slightly lower.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

You KNOW I agree with you 150% MrsSB.

That's why you run the forums

Love ya my brunette of the Spanish variety xx

over a year ago

You can call what I have chronical ilness because mine will never go away I have it for life it's just consistent never rests trapped inside me feeding off my weaknesses and always trys to belittle my strengths trys to trap me into a corner always negative

over a year ago

Well said op...Karma!!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

MrsSB

Please let me know when to stop playing this violin "

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the niceness of this man's tits?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

MrsSB "

Humour is not universal. Nor are ideas on how to be 'nice'

Some people are just too touchy and for ever moaning as if they are special victims and need sympathy so that others can do everything for them.

We've all lived a life.

I come here because I want to and I tolerate all comers and thank 'who ever' for the variety of 'interesting' personalities who ride through.

If someone doesn't like what I say I fully support them in their right to disagree. I'm never going to be 'nice' for the sake of it.

Why doesn't everyone just have a lobotomy and have every other thought and emotion except patience and love ripped out of them.

If they did we could do away with these threads where people think everyone else is a nasty bastard and with a little help from them the forums will smell of kittens and shake n vac.

Humans...... life ...... is a gammut of exchanges with others. It's not a fucking nursing home for the fragile. Which - oddly enough - is a good place for the overly sensitives to be , rather than an internet swinging site.

P bloody S....... I am one hell of a good person. I'm just NOT a brainless or emotionless and while i'm at it. Watch carefully as those you gave succour to slowly take over and edge you out of the way.

Most times they are not 'nice' folk under the whinging and manipulating.

Disclaimer : I am not alluding to anyone in particular.

over a year ago

The problem is, that 'being nice' as you put it , OP, is far to mercurial on these forums - and the site in general.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

MrsSB

What violin?

Here, borrow mine. as it's a being nice thread.

over a year ago

"You can call what I have chronical ilness because mine will never go away I have it for life it's just consistent never rests trapped inside me feeding off my weaknesses and always trys to belittle my strengths trys to trap me into a corner always negative "

I can relate to this, as i have tinnitus which is slowly grinding me and my personality down

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

MrsSB

I've heard it called a one eyed piccolo but never a violin x

over a year ago

"I thought I was nice?

"

Yeah, you're alright.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

MrsSB

What violin?

"

I'll have a comb and a tissue please.

over a year ago

"Nah, can't be doing with all this being nice

Me either.

But I'm willing to give it a go. Like your new pic I think it would be better if your hat was slightly lower. "

Thank you.

over a year ago

MrsSB

Some people are just too touchy and for ever moaning as if they are special victims and need sympathy so that others can do everything for them.

We've all lived a life.

I come here because I want to and I tolerate all comers and thank 'who ever' for the variety of 'interesting' personalities who ride through.

If someone doesn't like what I say I fully support them in their right to disagree. I'm never going to be 'nice' for the sake of it.

Why doesn't everyone just have a lobotomy and have every other thought and emotion except patience and love ripped out of them.

If they did we could do away with these threads where people think everyone else is a nasty bastard and with a little help from them the forums will smell of kittens and shake n vac.

Humans...... life ...... is a gammut of exchanges with others. It's not a fucking nursing home for the fragile. Which - oddly enough - is a good place for the overly sensitives to be , rather than an internet swinging site.

P bloody S....... I am one hell of a good person. I'm just NOT a brainless or emotionless and while i'm at it. Watch carefully as those you gave succour to slowly take over and edge you out of the way.

"

Bloody hell!!

over a year ago

"You can call what I have chronical ilness because mine will never go away I have it for life it's just consistent never rests trapped inside me feeding off my weaknesses and always trys to belittle my strengths trys to trap me into a corner always negative

I can relate to this, as i have tinnitus which is slowly grinding me and my personality down"

Your a soldier then mate

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

We like nice But we like naughty too

over a year ago

"Nah, can't be doing with all this being nice "

I'll put you over my knee for spanks.

Smiles and warm, fluffy love for you Mrs SB

over a year ago

"We like nice But we like naughty too "

Naughty is always good

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

MrsSB

We've all lived a life.

Bloody hell!!"

What ?

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

"We like nice But we like naughty too

Naughty is always good "

Naughty is the best kind of nice

over a year ago

Naughty is always good "

Good for the soul naughty is

over a year ago

MrsSB

We've all lived a life.

Bloody hell!!

What ?"

That was some speech

over a year ago

Smiles and warm, fluffy love for you Mrs SB "

Try it

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Well said Mrs SB.

I'm always nice until there is a need for me not to be.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

That was some speech

It's just my thoughts running down my fingers n into the keyboard ......

Don't forget tho ...... You should be nice to me now.

over a year ago

I have to admit that while I love Mrs SB and I miss Knitter I'm not a huge fan of the sickly nicey nicey ass kissing threads.

I enjoy the photo threads tho and the bantering in other threads.

I don't like the bullying and the mob-like threads either and tend to avoid them.

Sometimes I try to stick up for the op n have been picked up n dumped on the nawty corner so now I don't.

Not many threads left to comment on now xxx

over a year ago

Try it "

I will. And you'll have the red butt cheeks to show for it.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

MrsSB

What violin?

I'll have a comb and a tissue please. "

As it's you, ok Granny. *Hands them over*

I think I'll stop being nice now, otherwise I'll have no possessions left at this rate. Greedy bastards!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

MrsSB

We've all lived a life.

Bloody hell!!

What ?"

It seems someone didn't get some last night...

Cum, cum.. Let's go to the nice room and have a singalong...

Kum ba yah, my lord, kum back yah..

Oh bollox to this.. Just be yourself..

over a year ago

Smiles and warm, fluffy love for you Mrs SB "

I asked for spanks n didn't get any. Fuck this I'm done with being nice. (Tosses hair in a hatter like way n stomps off) xxx

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"I have to admit that while I love Mrs SB and I miss Knitter I'm not a huge fan of the sickly nicey nicey ass kissing threads.

I enjoy the photo threads tho and the bantering in other threads.

I don't like the bullying and the mob-like threads either and tend to avoid them.

Sometimes I try to stick up for the op n have been picked up n dumped on the nawty corner so now I don't.

Not many threads left to comment on now xxx"

I feel the same, hardly comment on any now. Not much here of substance and finding the politics thread the one of most interest now .... surely people come here for more than stroking each others egos and sex? I want to know a little more about the person and what their values are. Not necessarily going to meet them ... if I am going to meet someone I don't need to know them as they aren't going to become any part of my life. People who have an illness or are a career still have opinions and values which they can discuss too. They don't need the sympathy vote, surely?

By *sliceoflifeMan
over a year ago

Hell on earth

Well said the world would be a lot nicer if we all were a bit kinder to each other....... Or stop wearing clothes and have an out and out fuck fest lol

over a year ago

Fab is only an escape from daily struggles if it provides some distraction or entertainment value. There is neither if everybody is tiptoeing around each other being sanitised and saccharine.

Deliberate or targeted nastiness is obviously unacceptable.

But debate, gentle piss taking and (even though I hate to use the word) banter are all to be encouraged, IMO, because when I've got shit going on the last thing I want is to be patronised by a pack of self-proclaimed "nice" people being "nice" to me.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

MrsSB

We've all lived a life.

Bloody hell!!

What ?

It seems someone didn't get some last night...

Cum, cum.. Let's go to the nice room and have a singalong...

Kum ba yah, my lord, kum back yah..

Oh bollox to this.. Just be yourself.. "

It would seem you are a poor judge of satified fanny.

I only know the first verse.

over a year ago

I am not fucking nice, I HATE the word nice and this makes me want to stick pins in strangers eyes!

over a year ago

"

We've all lived a life.

"

and a thousand times

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Fab is only an escape from daily struggles if it provides some distraction or entertainment value. There is neither if everybody is tiptoeing around each other being sanitised and saccharine.

But debate, gentle piss taking and (even though I hate to use the word) banter are all to be encouraged, IMO, because when I've got shit going on the last thing I want is to be patronised by a pack of self-proclaimed "nice" people being "nice" to me."

Yahooooooooo ! ( not the mail service )

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

"I am not fucking nice, I HATE the word nice and this makes me want to stick pins in strangers eyes!

"

That's nice!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I thought I was nice?

Yeah, you're alright. "

Thanks

over a year ago

Naughty is always good

Good for the soul naughty is "

Where there's a ying, there has to be a yang

over a year ago

MrsSB

We've all lived a life.

"

over a year ago

MrsSB

We've all lived a life.

"

over a year ago

"Fab is only an escape from daily struggles if it provides some distraction or entertainment value. There is neither if everybody is tiptoeing around each other being sanitised and saccharine.

But debate, gentle piss taking and (even though I hate to use the word) banter are all to be encouraged, IMO, because when I've got shit going on the last thing I want is to be patronised by a pack of self-proclaimed "nice" people being "nice" to me."

over a year ago

HLFT where ever she is at the moment, made some very good points a while ago about the nature of debate, 'niceness' and arguments. We can't go around sanitising our thoughts or emotions for fear of offending people but at the same point being offensive is also unacceptable.

These forums go through cycles and sometimes the number of aggressive and more embattled posters spikes. Then we get threads where no matter what, it all descends into debates about their ability to say what they like, to whom they like.

Beard

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

MrsSB

We've all lived a life.

"

I get where you coming from that's all I'm going to say on the matter

over a year ago

"

"

xxx

over a year ago

MrsSB "

Well said Mrs sb

M

X

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

The forums are for all and as long as the rules aren't broken there is fun to be had by all.

It's fucking patronising to be instructed to be a certain way, either nice or stop being sickly sweet.

The threads move quickly and there are a variety. If not create one.

As for peoples back stories, I couldn't give a fuck. I vomit to them when the X Factor is on.

It will be different in 3 months

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

These type of threads remind me of charity collectors - the ever so good people who forge their identity by saying 'nice' things and doing 'good' deeds for the ego boost it brings rather than any genuine philanthropic reason.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Nice....one of the words I can't abide

over a year ago

"Nice....one of the words I can't abide "

Got kik?

over a year ago

Naughty is always good

Good for the soul naughty is

Where there's a ying, there has to be a yang "

Care to be mine then

over a year ago

Try it

I will. And you'll have the red butt cheeks to show for it. "

I'll look forward to your effort.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

MrsSB

Some people's idea of fun might be to have a chat and banter, exchange some opinions and have some deeper conversation ... doesn't mean they aren't nice people. What it means is they have all the 'niceness' they need in the real world, like compliments and love, and they are also not looking for a therapy group. Sorry to sound harsh, but I am not here to boost anyone's ego or have them boost mine, I am not here to offer counselling or therapy, nor do I come looking for any, not for validation .... there are other places for that. Nice for me is someone of substance, I don't take compliments from unknown strangers to heart, they don't make or break me. In real life, I am a supportive and caring person, but it's real .... not for here."

All this.

In the real world, I'm very 'nice' and supportive of others. On here, I probably come across as a bit of a cow because the sycophantic arse lacking and attention seeking gets on my nips, so tend to avoid it.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Licking. I'm hungover.

Bit me.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Bite.

Meh

over a year ago

"Facebook!"

LIKE this post or 50,000 Romanian orphans will die!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Nice....one of the words I can't abide

Got kik? "

Fuck off

over a year ago

Got kik?

Fuck off "

That's not very nice

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Got kik? "

And yes i have now so if anyone wants to send me cock photos and other wank fodder that would be grand.

over a year ago

"The forums are for all and as long as the rules aren't broken there is fun to be had by all.

It's fucking patronising to be instructed to be a certain way, either nice or stop being sickly sweet.

As for peoples back stories, I couldn't give a fuck. I vomit to them when the X Factor is on.

"

Different how?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"The forums are for all and as long as the rules aren't broken there is fun to be had by all.

Different how? "

People come and go and the popular people change, that usually changes the dynamic a little.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Sweetness and light 'ere "

You fool no one Josephine

over a year ago

I really tried to be nice, then saw a post that really pissed me off

over a year ago

Different how?

People come and go and the popular people change, that usually changes the dynamic a little."

It's like rehabilitation.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Different how?

People come and go and the popular people change, that usually changes the dynamic a little.

It's like rehabilitation. "

over a year ago

Different how?

"

I thought you meant

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Different how?

I thought you meant "

That too

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too "

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

That usually brings out the niceness in people

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Jesus, I've already turned the sarcasm down to 1!! not sure I can do much more MrsSB

S

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

"

The what?

I must make a mental note to stay away or I fear I'll headbutt my screen.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

"

Only until they don't get picked.

over a year ago

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

"

Is that like who's on your Hotlist and other such lists?

over a year ago

"Gets me feckin nowhere tho x"

Very true. I feel it depends on the person half the time. You could be the most pleasant chap on the planet, but you may still not get anywhere on here. Thats what I hate

over a year ago

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

Only until they don't get picked. "

I realise I'm gonna sound harsh but why NAME people here?

It's very school playground.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 17:55:38]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

"

I don't see anyone being named

over a year ago

What a crock of shit thread lol don't tell me how to act

over a year ago

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

I don't see anyone being named"

I meant in the 'who's the hottest fabber threads'

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

I meant in the 'who's the hottest fabber threads'"

Apologies.

I dont get involved in them but some people enjoy so it's cool. Being popular is not my bag.

over a year ago

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

Apologies.

I dont get involved in them but some people enjoy so it's cool. Being popular is not my bag.

"

That's a tote waiting to be made.

over a year ago

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

Apologies.

"

not though I'm rolling my eyes.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Different how?

I thought you meant

That too

Second thoughts

The end of year awards

Apologies.

not though I'm rolling my eyes."

Enjoy your night.

over a year ago

I asked for spanks n didn't get any. Fuck this I'm done with being nice. (Tosses hair in a hatter like way n stomps off) xxx"

Come back, I'll give you a good spanking!!!!

over a year ago

My idea of being nice differs from others, I've come to realise that over the last few months, highlighted again recently.

Doesn't make me a bad or less of a person if I don't share their ideal of what is considered *nice* & vice versa.

over a year ago

What's wrong with being nice? You can be opinionated, say what you think and take no crap without going for the jugular all the time.

Personally I'd rather be nice than a bitch, and I make no apologies for that.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont want people to be nicey nicey or make allowances for me.

If i dont think i can deal with the forums i bugger off and come back when i can.

over a year ago

"I dont want people to be nicey nicey or make allowances for me.

If i dont think i can deal with the forums i bugger off and come back when i can."

over a year ago

"You KNOW I agree with you 150% MrsSB.

Love ya my brunette of the Spanish variety xx"

She runs the forums?

over a year ago

She runs the forums?"

Yes.

Good gig if you can bag it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Love ya my brunette of the Spanish variety xx"

thanks for that enlightenment i always wanted to know who the top dog was

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

She runs the forums?

Yes.

Good gig if you can bag it. "

It's called humour

over a year ago

She runs the forums?

Yes.

It's called humour "

No?!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

She runs the forums?

Yes.

It's called humour

No?!"

Yes! Cause I'm being nice!!

over a year ago

She runs the forums?

Yes.

It's called humour

No?!

Yes! Cause I'm being nice!! "

Oh gawd stop will ya.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

She runs the forums?

Yes.

It's called humour

No?!

Oh gawd stop will ya.

"

Nope cause this is a nice thread

Doesn't kill me to be nice - in fact, I enjoy it

over a year ago

Be nice you bunch of cunts!

over a year ago

She runs the forums?

Yes.

It's called humour

No?!

Oh gawd stop will ya.

Doesn't kill me to be nice - in fact, I enjoy it "

*Looks for a pillow to suffocate you*

over a year ago

MrsSB "

could not agree more with your sentiments..A1...!!!!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

She runs the forums?

Yes.

It's called humour

No?!

Oh gawd stop will ya.

*Looks for a pillow to suffocate you*"

Oooh kinky!! I may enjoy that

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Is this one of these threads that an OP throws the grenade in and never comes back..

over a year ago

I am what i am. I can't be arsed to play any game on here. Sometimes i feel like being nice other times, like now, I'm a grumpy fucking bitch. Some seem to be on a mission to rid the forum of cunts. That won't happen. Others seem to have a complete aversion to being nice. They're just as bad. The forum takes all sorts and there are few of us that are one thing all the time. That's life and what makes us human.

over a year ago

"Is this one of these threads that an OP throws the grenade in and never comes back.."

It's the best way with grenades.

over a year ago

She runs the forums?

Yes.

It's called humour

No?!

Oh gawd stop will ya.

Oooh kinky!! I may enjoy that "

I'll take my time and you can say nice things about me.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Is this one of these threads that an OP throws the grenade in and never comes back..

It's the best way with grenades."

True

over a year ago

"Is this one of these threads that an OP throws the grenade in and never comes back.."

^ lulz.

over a year ago

"Is this one of these threads that an OP throws the grenade in and never comes back..

It's the best way with grenades."

10 hand grenades hanging on a wall......

over a year ago

10 hand grenades hanging on a wall......"

Fucking hell! Where have you been??

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 21:24:13]

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Be nice you bunch of cunts! "

Surely it's a cluster

over a year ago

Fucking hell! Where have you been??"

I assumed the worst I must admit.

over a year ago

"Be nice you bunch of cunts!

Surely it's a cluster "

I prefer "bunch", rolls of the tongue easier.

over a year ago

I assumed the worst I must admit."

If one hand grenade should accidentally fall....

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

MrsSB "

Well said Mrs SB.

over a year ago

Fucking hell! Where have you been??"

Under your bed Miss Scarlet Seduction waiting patiently lol

By *ezzelsMan
over a year ago

cheshire and north wales

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 21:37:07]

By *ezzelsMan
over a year ago

cheshire and north wales

Theres an old saying my late mum told us..when people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.

over a year ago

Under your bed Miss Scarlet Seduction waiting patiently lol "

That's where I flick my bogies.

By *bsolute LibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nice is best, though sometimes have to check self when replying to the occasional nanity messages...but the world is great, so love to everyone.

Though I have been drinking lager this afternoon...

over a year ago

Well said

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

She runs the forums?

Yes.

It's called humour

No?!

Oh gawd stop will ya.

"

May struggle if being suffocated.....

Nature's way n all that!

over a year ago

She runs the forums?

Yes.

It's called humour

No?!

Oh gawd stop will ya.

May struggle if being suffocated.....

Nature's way n all that!"

Well that's the noice bit outta the way!

over a year ago

They're too nice to get involved maybe

Post new Message to Thread