FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

getting to know you...Suzys Sunday Online Social. pt 2.

Jump to newest

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

please conmtinue..... so many of my friends dont come on the forums any more, some have even gone UNLOS recently.i have been feeling sad although pt 1 has cheered me up somewhat x

i have felt down, with the forums too.

Solution, be the change you want to see, so here i am inviting old and new friends alike to come and say hello. tell us abit about yourselves and spend some time, getting to know the new faces on the block.

so whether you are a lurker, a perver. a regular forumite or a casual visitor..Come spend some of your Sunday with us...

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx

i shall catch up with those of you that have posted ( and i havent answered )in pt 2 shortly, xxx

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just did a quick post on the last one.

I've been hanging round the forums a while and got to know some great people through them.

It's a nice place to hang out most of the time, but can get a little bitchy every now and then.

A few people have left and are missed, but new blood keeps coming along.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I posted on the last thread.

I do find the forums can be quite interesting and definitely entertaining.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

responses to all those i didnt get to in pt 1 xxx

theroxbury

im sorry to hear that..hugs and thankyou for coming to say hello x

russetdevil

hey there good to see you, hope you both are fine and well on this sunday afternoon x

Randysod

hi geoff, pleased to meet you, welcome to fab the forums and the thread x

ill keep in touch with those that let me and make more i am sure..thankyou for those words..i hope you are happy here xx

flik and Paul

hey you teo, thanks for your words, im having a better afternoon now thanks x

yes the occasional one restores your faith and you were part of that today, so thankyou xx

innerthighnibbler

hi andy..your name made me smile..hahah

welcome to the forums and fab and i hope it brings you as much fun and friends as it has me..thankyou for posting xx

chipper

you are welcome, keep having fun on the forums x

SSSassy

hey lovely good to see youx

thanks for your words and hope you are well x

Markmite

not today you will be ignored, not on my watch x nice to see you and lovely avatar pic x

slapnTickle

hi mrs, thanks for posting, good to see you x

Bendaroos

Hey Mrs B, lovely you came and said hi. thankyou xx

Noiretblanc

Hi kinky, thankyou, hope you too have a great sunday x

Danpierced

You are thought about and you are missed xx

Reply privately

By *appyguy17Man
over a year ago

walthamstow

Hi Suzy,

lovely to see you on here.......

it's quite hard to say hello to you regular because unfortunately i'm outside your age group.

the night thread isn't very regular now.

i wish you luck on your Uni course and i hope you are still writing your erotic essays.

you have a lovely day......xx

Reply privately

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Hello. I am the female half of our profile, Sally. I have only recently started reading the forums but I really enjoy it and now I contribute most days.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi there. Been on here now for about 6 weeks. Still finding my feet and mostly having fun.

I'm more of a social type as my humour is hard to translate on the forum.

I have met some great people via the forums and socials where I've put a few faces to names.

And I'm looking to meet many more.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Just did a quick post on the last one.

I've been hanging round the forums a while and got to know some great people through them.

It's a nice place to hang out most of the time, but can get a little bitchy every now and then.

A few people have left and are missed, but new blood keeps coming along."

there are some lovely people on here for sure x i wish i had more time to get familiar with the newbies..however ive made a start x i hope they all find their happy place here as i did and have x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I posted on the last thread.

I do find the forums can be quite interesting and definitely entertaining. "

hey lovely, hope you found my reply to you x im glad you are liking it here...welcome to part two x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello Suzy - great idea for a new thread although it reminds me a bit of the first day of a course

We need marker pens and bits of card to write our names on

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy,

it's quite hard to say hello to you regular because unfortunately i'm outside your age group.

i wish you luck on your Uni course and i hope you are still writing your erotic essays.

you have a lovely day......xx "

hey happy..you make me smile thanks..i just have all my filters on..i appreciate your good will towards all of my writing endeavours..and i am sorry i am not on here more often, i miss doing nocturnal, but my schedule now doesnt allow for it..i shall try and do the odd hosted thread, like this in the future to keep in touch with folks and make new friends..i miss being sociable x

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Hi Suzy, I'm a regular fourumite and greedy girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi, Dayna here. I'm very new to the Forums but have been on Fab for nearly 2 years. I still feel very disconnected and not sure what people make of me? I've had nice conversations with a lot of the male Forumites but apart from Roxi, Mr & Mrs SB and Raspberry Smoothie, haven't really got to know any of the Fems. I feel that the Clique is quite tight and not alot of room for the newbies to squeeze in.

I'll keep trying though as some of the topics make me laugh and there are some lovely people on here. The Hatter is my favourite; just such a funny guy.

It's a shame that some of the popular people have left and nobody likes change. Three of my best "Shags" left Fab recently and I'm going to miss them but that's life hey!

Have a great "rest of the day".

x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello

I'm fairly regular to the forums. Have been on site since April but have left once and rejoined. Have had two social meets.

I'm a single mum to two little ones, i work part-time. As of last year we moved in with my mum as she suffers with poor health and her mobility is not good and she's struggling a bit.

Also have a 2 year old dog

Reply privately

By *appyguy17Man
over a year ago

walthamstow

"Hi Suzy,

hey happy..you make me smile thanks..i just have all my filters on..i appreciate your good will towards all of my writing endeavours..and i am sorry i am not on here more often, i miss doing nocturnal, but my schedule now doesnt allow for it..i shall try and do the odd hosted thread, like this in the future to keep in touch with folks and make new friends..i miss being sociable x"

your a nicey...........my type of person to chat to.

i won't take up too much of your time......lots of people love to chat to you......

just back from my hols....i had a lovely time.

i hope your life is going good......xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello. I am the female half of our profile, Sally. I have only recently started reading the forums but I really enjoy it and now I contribute most days. "
hey sally, welcome...glad you enjoy it here. thankyou for coming to say hello to us xxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi there. Been on here now for about 6 weeks. Still finding my feet and mostly having fun.

I have met some great people via the forums and socials where I've put a few faces to names.

And I'm looking to meet many more. "

hi daza, good to see you here. ive seen you around, but glad ive got the chance to say hi properly 'waves'..it takes a while here but i hope you make a good strong network of wonderful people from here. some peeps are lovely x

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I commented on the last thread but didn't really 'introduce' myself so.....

I've been here a while, met some lovely people and would like to meet some more but my time is limited so I like to use it wisely. I'm a nice gal with no hidden agendas who is fun to be around and doesn't take fab too seriously

Reply privately

over a year ago

"please conmtinue..... so many of my friends dont come on the forums any more, some have even gone UNLOS recently.i have been feeling sad although pt 1 has cheered me up somewhat x

Solution, be the change you want to see, so here i am inviting old and new friends alike to come and say hello. tell us abit about yourselves and spend some time, getting to know the new faces on the block.

so whether you are a lurker, a perver. a regular forumite or a casual visitor..Come spend some of your Sunday with us...

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx

i shall catch up with those of you that have posted ( and i havent answered )in pt 2 shortly, xxx"

Sorry, had work to do, but if you need a puppy I'll volunteer! As long as I get treats lol

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello Suzy - great idea for a new thread although it reminds me a bit of the first day of a course

We need marker pens and bits of card to write our names on "

exe..yeah im a forum domme

i felt it was less intimate than one of my suzy jacuzzi threads..people dont know me very well here yet. give em a chance.. some structure is good....no be nice and say hello to peeps x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, I'm a regular fourumite and greedy girl "
hey lisa, thanks for dropping by..good to see you. hope you are having a great sunday afternoon xx

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Hi Suzy, I'm a regular fourumite and greedy girl hey lisa, thanks for dropping by..good to see you. hope you are having a great sunday afternoon xx"

Thank you, I'm relaxing and taking it easy, thank you x

Reply privately

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Thanks for the reply in Part 1 Suzy.

I think it's a bit of a rubbish name, but I've had it years now. I really had lost one sock from my favourite pair the night I joined 5/6 years ago.

I was grumpy. I'm grumpy today - well, not grumpy, but more just tired and inept!

This thread helps. Perhaps all the people in this newly established community should mount a co-ordinated invasion of a chatroom at a specific time and have a moan/giggle in real time

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi, Dayna here. I'm very new to the Forums but have been on Fab for nearly 2 years. I still feel very disconnected and not sure what people make of me? I've had nice conversations with a lot of the male Forumites but apart from Roxi, Mr & Mrs SB and Raspberry Smoothie, haven't really got to know any of the Fems. I feel that the Clique is quite tight and not alot of room for the newbies to squeeze in.

I'll keep trying though as some of the topics make me laugh and there are some lovely people on here. The Hatter is my favourite; just such a funny guy.

It's a shame that some of the popular people have left and nobody likes change. Three of my best "Shags" left Fab recently and I'm going to miss them but that's life hey!

x"

hey dayna thanks for posting..do what you do, have fun with who you have fun with..branch out and make new friends, when you have opportunity. im sure you seen as yourself on here and appreciated accordingly x there isnt a clique or cliques, some people meet a lot of other forumites and therefore it may seem they are familiar with each other when speaking and yes, that can include ignoring people, but that's not exclusively to do with newbies...be well and be happy and always welcome to be included where ever i am..have a great afternoon x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello

I'm fairly regular to the forums. Have been on site since April but have left once and rejoined. Have had two social meets.

I'm a single mum to two little ones, i work part-time. As of last year we moved in with my mum as she suffers with poor health and her mobility is not good and she's struggling a bit.

Also have a 2 year old dog

"

hey Ms V. i hope you are enjoying fab this second time round and you find a welcome and some good friends and some fun here. welcome sweet and i admire your role in your family xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy,

hey happy..you make me smile thanks..i just have all my filters on..i appreciate your good will towards all of my writing endeavours..and i am sorry i am not on here more often, i miss doing nocturnal, but my schedule now doesnt allow for it..i shall try and do the odd hosted thread, like this in the future to keep in touch with folks and make new friends..i miss being sociable x

your a nicey...........my type of person to chat to.

i won't take up too much of your time......lots of people love to chat to you......

just back from my hols....i had a lovely time.

i hope your life is going good......xx"

thankyou lovely x always feel free to come say hi when you see me..i love catching up with you..take really good care of yourself.. much love s x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I commented on the last thread but didn't really 'introduce' myself so.....

I've been here a while, met some lovely people and would like to meet some more but my time is limited so I like to use it wisely. I'm a nice gal with no hidden agendas who is fun to be around and doesn't take fab too seriously "

shes lovely and she has a minx inside which makes her sassy and fun..and of course shes gorgeous, goes without saying xxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"please conmtinue..... so many of my friends dont come on the forums any more, some have even gone UNLOS recently.i have been feeling sad although pt 1 has cheered me up somewhat x

i shall catch up with those of you that have posted ( and i havent answered )in pt 2 shortly, xxx Sorry, had work to do, but if you need a puppy I'll volunteer! As long as I get treats lol "

i dont need one, i might like to own one though. however you are rather far away for me to own you properly..shame that

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, I'm a regular fourumite and greedy girl hey lisa, thanks for dropping by..good to see you. hope you are having a great sunday afternoon xx

Thank you, I'm relaxing and taking it easy, thank you x"

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Thanks for the reply in Part 1 Suzy.

I think it's a bit of a rubbish name, but I've had it years now. I really had lost one sock from my favourite pair the night I joined 5/6 years ago.

I was grumpy. I'm grumpy today - well, not grumpy, but more just tired and inept!

This thread helps. Perhaps all the people in this newly established community should mount a co-ordinated invasion of a chatroom at a specific time and have a moan/giggle in real time "

i think its a great name, but then i have my relationship with mens feet, boots and socks, going on now for some time

i think i went in to a chatroom once..i found it rather stressful due to the nature of the dialogue and came out again..id prefer to organise a real social and meet people face to face being honest..xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do find the forums can be quite interesting and definitely entertaining. hey lovely, hope you found my reply to you x im glad you are liking it here...welcome to part two x"

Hi Suzy, yes I did thanks. Anytime you fancy a chat, just drop me a line. I love getting to know people and forging new friendships, it expands the mind. x

Reply privately

By *nFairnessMan
over a year ago

The Four Corners

Afternoon ladies and gents... rarely frequent the site anymore, been super busy in real life, but do try to pop in every now and again.

Things are looking grand as of today, I feel shifts in myself that have been a long time coming and am enjoying the process. With the time delays in getting on, name changes and such it's been difficult to maintain any sort of presence on the forums... but I am here and hope to bring smiles to the faces of many on this gloomy Sunday afternoon.

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Hello Suzy..

As most of you its the female half of the couple, Red, that posts.

I'm just me I'm nice and I bake well

Reply privately

over a year ago

We're still stalking you..... Damn said that out loud

What was meant to be typed was we are still hanging around in here keeping you company

Reply privately

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Good afternoon!

Thought I would post here as I do pootle around the forums.

I find it a very strange forum as you have to be quite delicate about what you say which is why I may sometimes come across as quite spiky as it's not the type of fora I'm used to. However just wanted to clarify I'm actually quite a fluffy bunny really

Nice to see lots of different people on these threads

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi suzy I'm tony I'm new to the forums I do enjoy reading the threads on here x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 14:37:58]

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I do find the forums can be quite interesting and definitely entertaining. hey lovely, hope you found my reply to you x im glad you are liking it here...welcome to part two x

Hi Suzy, yes I did thanks. Anytime you fancy a chat, just drop me a line. I love getting to know people and forging new friendships, it expands the mind. x"

thanks for the invite, as you are on my hotlist i may just do that ... timing is everything

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hola amigos. My name is shag. I am a swedish guy from the land of snow and vikings and I have been here for years and I am a forum regular. My hobbies are learning spanish and doing bodybuilding, the gym is my 2nd home

Reply privately

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Seems the thread is going from strength to strength. Happy days. It's a testament to the good souls who are posting here. So many lovely people.

It would be a great M&G. Maybe in the future.......

How's everyone's days going?

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Afternoon ladies and gents... rarely frequent the site anymore, been super busy in real life, but do try to pop in every now and again.

Things are looking grand as of today, I feel shifts in myself that have been a long time coming and am enjoying the process. With the time delays in getting on, name changes and such it's been difficult to maintain any sort of presence on the forums... but I am here and hope to bring smiles to the faces of many on this gloomy Sunday afternoon.

"

hey mr fae..good to have conversation with you xx im very glad things are going well with you and that you came to say hi on here..hope you find fab and all those elusive names x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello Suzy..

As most of you its the female half of the couple, Red, that posts.

I'm just me I'm nice and I bake well "

hey gorgeous..i do believe im going to see you beautiful lovelies soon..been super busy here, forgiver my lack of communication

they are both lovely and i for one, cant wait to see them again xx

Reply privately

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi, Dayna here. I'm very new to the Forums but have been on Fab for nearly 2 years. I still feel very disconnected and not sure what people make of me? I've had nice conversations with a lot of the male Forumites but apart from Roxi, Mr & Mrs SB and Raspberry Smoothie, haven't really got to know any of the Fems. I feel that the Clique is quite tight and not alot of room for the newbies to squeeze in.

x"

Sorry to hear you're feeling disconnected hopefully this thread will fix that. Feel free to say hello.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"We're still stalking you..... Damn said that out loud

What was meant to be typed was we are still hanging around in here keeping you company "

moi?..hahaha why thanks...stalk away, chat away i dont bite.. xx good to have you here x

Reply privately

over a year ago

i shall catch up with those of you that have posted ( and i havent answered )in pt 2 shortly, xxx Sorry, had work to do, but if you need a puppy I'll volunteer! As long as I get treats lol i dont need one, i might like to own one though. however you are rather far away for me to own you properly..shame that "

It is indeed

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am mike...it's hard to tell people about me.

I suppose I am a football loving tech geek, with a passion for music who is a subby domm and likes taking photos and travelling

I like a lot of history especially American history circa 1900s.

I tend to do the club scene and recently a lot of my fab friends left the site which is a shame. I have been in the scene a long time and have often ended up with a red bottom from a nights play (cue this morning)

I am straight,and I don't measure my cock up to sky/virgin remotes or Coke cans

Reply privately

over a year ago

What was meant to be typed was we are still hanging around in here keeping you company moi?..hahaha why thanks...stalk away, chat away i dont bite.. xx good to have you here x"

We dont mind gentle biting xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good afternoon!

Thought I would post here as I do pootle around the forums.

I find it a very strange forum as you have to be quite delicate about what you say which is why I may sometimes come across as quite spiky as it's not the type of fora I'm used to. However just wanted to clarify I'm actually quite a fluffy bunny really

Nice to see lots of different people on these threads "

hey _asokitty thanks for posting..i only get feisty on feisty threads, so relax, chat and be yourself here ..fluffy bunny optional, but cute x yes its a lovely mix, im really glad they all came to say hello today..its made my day x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi suzy I'm tony I'm new to the forums I do enjoy reading the threads on here x"
hey tony, welcome to the forums, i hope you are settling in and enjoying them...thank you for posting today..nice to see you here xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hola amigos. My name is shag. I am a swedish guy from the land of snow and vikings and I have been here for years and I am a forum regular. My hobbies are learning spanish and doing bodybuilding, the gym is my 2nd home "
hi shag x so good to see you x you are a treasure . i hope you are well and that your gym routine is exceeding your expectations xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Seems the thread is going from strength to strength. Happy days. It's a testament to the good souls who are posting here. So many lovely people.

It would be a great M&G. Maybe in the future.......

How's everyone's days going?"

thank you sweet xx im glad i started it today x im always willing to say hi when im out and about.when i have time or occasion i will set another social up.i havent done one this year x

Reply privately

By *rchie_pMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

This is the exact kind of thread ive been looking for

A place where you can get to talk and meet new people ..

Still quite new to all this so bear with me :/ so yh anyways look forward Talkin to some of you lovely people

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

i shall catch up with those of you that have posted ( and i havent answered )in pt 2 shortly, xxx Sorry, had work to do, but if you need a puppy I'll volunteer! As long as I get treats lol i dont need one, i might like to own one though. however you are rather far away for me to own you properly..shame that It is indeed "

got a teleporter? she asked hopefully....

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I am mike...it's hard to tell people about me.

I suppose I am a football loving tech geek, with a passion for music who is a subby domm and likes taking photos and travelling

I like a lot of history especially American history circa 1900s.

I tend to do the club scene and recently a lot of my fab friends left the site which is a shame. I have been in the scene a long time and have often ended up with a red bottom from a nights play (cue this morning)

I am straight,and I don't measure my cock up to sky/virgin remotes or Coke cans "

hi mike

i see you have avoided many bad habits and picked up some great ones

thankyou for posting here with us today and hope your bottom smarts, for the rest of the day

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

What was meant to be typed was we are still hanging around in here keeping you company moi?..hahaha why thanks...stalk away, chat away i dont bite.. xx good to have you here x

We dont mind gentle biting xx "

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"This is the exact kind of thread ive been looking for

Still quite new to all this so bear with me :/ so yh anyways look forward Talking to some of you lovely people "

welcome archie, plenty of lovelies here, or chat on the thread whichever you'd like x nice to see you..welcome to the forums, may you be happy here x

Reply privately

over a year ago

i shall catch up with those of you that have posted ( and i havent answered )in pt 2 shortly, xxx Sorry, had work to do, but if you need a puppy I'll volunteer! As long as I get treats lol i dont need one, i might like to own one though. however you are rather far away for me to own you properly..shame that It is indeed got a teleporter? she asked hopefully...."

Maybe a road trip. Maybe you could have a holiday in sunny Devon

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello Suzy - great idea for a new thread although it reminds me a bit of the first day of a course

We need marker pens and bits of card to write our names on exe..yeah im a forum domme

i felt it was less intimate than one of my suzy jacuzzi threads..people dont know me very well here yet. give em a chance.. some structure is good....no be nice and say hello to peeps x"

Yes miss

I've been here on and off for about 3 years. Had a few meets - mix of social and very social

Like everyone would like more but I am happy to chat about most things. Will wade in to most threads although there are some obvious ones that I steer clear of

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi there. Been on here now for about 6 weeks. Still finding my feet and mostly having fun.

And I'm looking to meet many more. hi daza, good to see you here. ive seen you around, but glad ive got the chance to say hi properly 'waves'..it takes a while here but i hope you make a good strong network of wonderful people from here. some peeps are lovely x"

Thanks. I just looked at your profile and I think I fabbed all your pics. Lol. Well I honestly do think they are.

Looking forward to reading your other posts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hola amigos. My name is shag. I am a swedish guy from the land of snow and vikings and I have been here for years and I am a forum regular. My hobbies are learning spanish and doing bodybuilding, the gym is my 2nd home hi shag x so good to see you x you are a treasure . i hope you are well and that your gym routine is exceeding your expectations xx"
Hi suzy, nice to see you too and thanks and yes I am seeing great results too, it is a nice day as well x.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woohoo managed to be the last one to comment on the last thread. I have been known to be a thread killer more than once

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

i shall catch up with those of you that have posted ( and i havent answered )in pt 2 shortly, xxx Sorry, had work to do, but if you need a puppy I'll volunteer! As long as I get treats lol i dont need one, i might like to own one though. however you are rather far away for me to own you properly..shame that It is indeed got a teleporter? she asked hopefully....

Maybe a road trip. Maybe you could have a holiday in sunny Devon "

both impossible at this current time sweet..sorry..furthest i go atm is birmingham x

Reply privately

By *rchie_pMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Still quite new to all this so bear with me :/ so yh anyways look forward Talking to some of you lovely people welcome archie, plenty of lovelies here, or chat on the thread whichever you'd like x nice to see you..welcome to the forums, may you be happy here x"

Awww thankyou for replying yeah I plan too , just been Waitin for a active thread where the convo varies

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

We need marker pens and bits of card to write our names on exe..yeah im a forum domme

i felt it was less intimate than one of my suzy jacuzzi threads..people dont know me very well here yet. give em a chance.. some structure is good....no be nice and say hello to peeps x

Yes miss

I've been here on and off for about 3 years. Had a few meets - mix of social and very social

Like everyone would like more but I am happy to chat about most things. Will wade in to most threads although there are some obvious ones that I steer clear of "

chuckles..you made me smile..thanks xx i hope the future brings you more fun xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

And I'm looking to meet many more. hi daza, good to see you here. ive seen you around, but glad ive got the chance to say hi properly 'waves'..it takes a while here but i hope you make a good strong network of wonderful people from here. some peeps are lovely x

Thanks. I just looked at your profile and I think I fabbed all your pics. Lol. Well I honestly do think they are.

Looking forward to reading your other posts. "

thankyou..not sure what to say now..thats very kind of you xim glad you enjoyed them..i like reading your posts, on the forums too x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hola amigos. My name is shag. I am a swedish guy from the land of snow and vikings and I have been here for years and I am a forum regular. My hobbies are learning spanish and doing bodybuilding, the gym is my 2nd home hi shag x so good to see you x you are a treasure . i hope you are well and that your gym routine is exceeding your expectations xxHi suzy, nice to see you too and thanks and yes I am seeing great results too, it is a nice day as well x."
hugs shag xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

i shall catch up with those of you that have posted ( and i havent answered )in pt 2 shortly, xxx Sorry, had work to do, but if you need a puppy I'll volunteer! As long as I get treats lol i dont need one, i might like to own one though. however you are rather far away for me to own you properly..shame that It is indeed got a teleporter? she asked hopefully....

Maybe a road trip. Maybe you could have a holiday in sunny Devon both impossible at this current time sweet..sorry..furthest i go atm is birmingham x "

Was just a nice thought. Xx

Reply privately

By *rchie_pMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Maybe a road trip. Maybe you could have a holiday in sunny Devon both impossible at this current time sweet..sorry..furthest i go atm is birmingham x

Was just a nice thought. Xx"

Someone say birmingham? Hehe

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Woohoo managed to be the last one to comment on the last thread. I have been known to be a thread killer more than once "
hahaha did you really? must have got in there after i wrote my replies to all the ones i couldn't respond too..

hello! welcome to part two

happy thread killers..love it xx

hopoe you are having a great sunday and, thanks for posting and killing at the same time xxxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Still quite new to all this so bear with me :/ so yh anyways look forward Talking to some of you lovely people welcome archie, plenty of lovelies here, or chat on the thread whichever you'd like x nice to see you..welcome to the forums, may you be happy here x

Awww thankyou for replying yeah I plan too , just been Waitin for a active thread where the convo varies "

i just play hostess archie..what convos spring up from here is the will of the participants xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Maybe a road trip. Maybe you could have a holiday in sunny Devon both impossible at this current time sweet..sorry..furthest i go atm is birmingham x

Was just a nice thought. Xx"

was very nice thought XXXXX

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Someone say birmingham? Hehe "

im relatively often, being led around chameleons

Reply privately

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"i think its a great name, but then i have my relationship with mens feet, boots and socks, going on now for some time

i think i went in to a chatroom once..i found it rather stressful due to the nature of the dialogue and came out again..id prefer to organise a real social and meet people face to face"

That's cool - I'm very much the same when it come to the female equivalent (though I don't really get the chance to forge that relationship sadly) .

I hear what you say about the chatrooms. I just wondered if it might work in the General Chat room, as the conversations should be civilised in there (!). We could turn it into "Suzy's Bar"

for an hour (foot-lovers welcome!).

I love the social side of things too.

Reply privately

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

MrsSB here. Not everyone's cup of tea. I'm always up for a laugh and a giggle.

Our motto on fab is "if it's not fun, there's no point"

Hugs and kisses to all .

Mrs SB

Reply privately

By *rchie_pMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Someone say birmingham? Hehe im relatively often, being led around chameleons "

*makes mental note

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"i think its a great name, but then i have my relationship with mens feet, boots and socks, going on now for some time

i think i went in to a chatroom once..i found it rather stressful due to the nature of the dialogue and came out again..id prefer to organise a real social and meet people face to face

That's cool - I'm very much the same when it come to the female equivalent (though I don't really get the chance to forge that relationship sadly) .

I hear what you say about the chatrooms. I just wondered if it might work in the General Chat room, as the conversations should be civilised in there (!). We could turn it into "Suzy's Bar"

for an hour (foot-lovers welcome!).

I love the social side of things too."

ive never explored that concept here on fab..ill ponder on it for another day _ost sock..nice idea though, ill give it serious consideration xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey everyone! I've been here twice before and something just keeps me coming back haha I love having a laugh, making new friends and have a massive thing for cougars

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"MrsSB here. Not everyone's cup of tea. I'm always up for a laugh and a giggle.

Our motto on fab is "if it's not fun, there's no point"

Hugs and kisses to all .

Mrs SB "

hey mrs SB, you have lots of fun on the forums.. im very glad you love it here on fab so much x

hugs and kisses back x

Reply privately

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Afternoon Suzy and forum posters. I am Lizzy and I have been on the site for about 7 years. Initially as a single lady, then as part of a couple and now as a single lady again. I enjoy popping into the forums most days to add a comment here, or fab a few pics there.

I have a soft spot for newbies, taking them under my wing, and suggesting how to improve their awful profiles and explaining how no reply is not rude

I run socials for newbies in my area and have a tendency to drop a particular favourite clubs name into the conversation.

NO I don't work there, no I am not on commission. I just love the place.

I tend to prattle on a lot and write a paragraph sentence would suffice. I try to be friendly and chatty, but an occasional idiot wind me up. I think being on the naughty step only twice in 7 years is a very acceptable standard of forum politeness. That's me !!!

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Someone say birmingham? Hehe im relatively often, being led around chameleons

*makes mental note "

chuckles

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hey everyone! I've been here twice before and something just keeps me coming back haha I love having a laugh, making new friends and have a massive thing for cougars "
hi b&g..glad you have fun on fab. welcome to the thread and thanks for posting ...long may you be cougar prey xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Afternoon Suzy and forum posters. I am Lizzy and I have been on the site for about 7 years. Initially as a single lady, then as part of a couple and now as a single lady again. I enjoy popping into the forums most days to add a comment here, or fab a few pics there.

I have a soft spot for newbies, taking them under my wing, and suggesting how to improve their awful profiles and explaining how no reply is not rude

I run socials for newbies in my area and have a tendency to drop a particular favourite clubs name into the conversation.

NO I don't work there, no I am not on commission. I just love the place.

I tend to prattle on a lot and write a paragraph sentence would suffice. I try to be friendly and chatty, but an occasional idiot wind me up. I think being on the naughty step only twice in 7 years is a very acceptable standard of forum politeness. That's me !!!"

hey lizzy, thanks for dropping by and introducing yourself, good to see you xx glad you love the club scene so much..im the same. glad to find someone else who thinks some newbies are worth giving a bit of positive advice and encouragement too xx thanks for your efforts x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey everyone! I've been here twice before and something just keeps me coming back haha I love having a laugh, making new friends and have a massive thing for cougars hi b&g..glad you have fun on fab. welcome to the thread and thanks for posting ...long may you be cougar prey xx "

Thank you for the welcome! And yes I agree long be it I can't get enough of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm definitely a newbie

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hey everyone! I've been here twice before and something just keeps me coming back haha I love having a laugh, making new friends and have a massive thing for cougars hi b&g..glad you have fun on fab. welcome to the thread and thanks for posting ...long may you be cougar prey xx

Thank you for the welcome! And yes I agree long be it I can't get enough of them "

you are welcome xx sounds like you are on a mission x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm definitely a newbie "
not to this thread well not part one..hi again Tony x what makes you a newbie?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey everyone! I've been here twice before and something just keeps me coming back haha I love having a laugh, making new friends and have a massive thing for cougars hi b&g..glad you have fun on fab. welcome to the thread and thanks for posting ...long may you be cougar prey xx

Thank you for the welcome! And yes I agree long be it I can't get enough of them you are welcome xx sounds like you are on a mission x "

I am indeed! Hoping to accomplish my mission very soon!

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thank you for the welcome! And yes I agree long be it I can't get enough of them you are welcome xx sounds like you are on a mission x

I am indeed! Hoping to accomplish my mission very soon! "

whats after that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not new to swinging just the forums x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you for the welcome! And yes I agree long be it I can't get enough of them you are welcome xx sounds like you are on a mission x

I am indeed! Hoping to accomplish my mission very soon! whats after that?"

Hmm well I've been thinking about trying the club scene out I've never been to one before always wondered what it's like! Hoping to find a club companion to take my club V

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Not new to swinging just the forums x"
ahh i see x well are you enjoying them? how long you been on them?

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I am indeed! Hoping to accomplish my mission very soon! whats after that?

Hmm well I've been thinking about trying the club scene out I've never been to one before always wondered what it's like! Hoping to find a club companion to take my club V "

just go and have a good time, you dont have to wait to go to one..i hope you have a great time on the club scene x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm well I've been thinking about trying the club scene out I've never been to one before always wondered what it's like! Hoping to find a club companion to take my club V just go and have a good time, you dont have to wait to go to one..i hope you have a great time on the club scene x"

True I suppose it's worth a try isn't it!

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hmm well I've been thinking about trying the club scene out I've never been to one before always wondered what it's like! Hoping to find a club companion to take my club V just go and have a good time, you dont have to wait to go to one..i hope you have a great time on the club scene x

True I suppose it's worth a try isn't it! "

youve got a few great places up near you in the NW..even ive been to infusions in blackpool. town house and xtasia and i know you have No3 club, cupids and such up that way..seems a waste of a scene,if you dont go, if you ask me..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm enjoying them immensely it's nice to talk to people X

Reply privately

over a year ago

y'all know me

Still the same old G

But I've been low key

The kinky butler, I'm the one your mother warned you about, your dad warned off, your brother wants to be, and your sister keeps a secret, I love myself, and think highly of myself, but that's just because I'm a nice guy, and I'm worth loving lol

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm enjoying them immensely it's nice to talk to people X "
it is..long may you enjoy yourself xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"y'all know me

Still the same old G

But I've been low key

The kinky butler, I'm the one your mother warned you about, your dad warned off, your brother wants to be, and your sister keeps a secret, I love myself, and think highly of myself, but that's just because I'm a nice guy, and I'm worth loving lol "

hey beautiful man..well i love you in the unconditional sense of the word and i like you think that you are worthy, many people here think you are too, me included.. its lovely to see you, although sometimes i feel these days its a little brief.. but thank you for coming to say hello ..i appreciate you x

Reply privately

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

Hi Suzy and everyone else, old or new.

I guess I'm an occasional poster on fun, flirty or music threads. I enjoy Mrs SB's photo challenges from time to time.

If I've got nothing fun to say I lurk, browse and or giggle at what I'm reading.

No real agenda, just having a laugh and 'meeting' some funny people.

I haven't got further than the lounge yet. What's it like in the other rooms?

Glad this thread's maintained it's positivity.

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"y'all know me

Still the same old G

But I've been low key

The kinky butler, I'm the one your mother warned you about, your dad warned off, your brother wants to be, and your sister keeps a secret, I love myself, and think highly of myself, but that's just because I'm a nice guy, and I'm worth loving lol hey beautiful man..well i love you in the unconditional sense of the word and i like you think that you are worthy, many people here think you are too, me included.. its lovely to see you, although sometimes i feel these days its a little brief.. but thank you for coming to say hello ..i appreciate you x"

I'll always make the effort to say hi to you, your special, very special, rare to meet a soul like you these days

Reply privately

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

"Hi Suzy and everyone else, old or new.

I guess I'm an occasional poster on fun, flirty or music threads. I enjoy Mrs SB's photo challenges from time to time.

If I've got nothing fun to say I lurk, browse and or giggle at what I'm reading.

xx"

*its

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I'm me, a natural born optimist though currently feeling sorry for myself as I wait for my spine operation

But it will fix me and I will be unstoppable

Reply privately

By *oby BestMan
over a year ago

the shires

Hello all - hope to meet some fun peeps xxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

xx"

thankyou for coming in to contribute _onhor and glad to hear you like the forums..welcome...

i occasionally post in the other forums, sometimes i spend some time with newbies helping them with thier profiles, sometimes im talking about BDSM or stuff, in swingers chat or advice and occasionally i go and place myself on an event thread in the club events section..oh and i've written a few stories, for that section too..i get around a bit..whatever you do, continue to have fun x

Reply privately

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

"I'm me, a natural born optimist though currently feeling sorry for myself as I wait for my spine operation

But it will fix me and I will be unstoppable "

Hope it's a success. Let everyone know when to beware.

Reply privately

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

xx thankyou for coming in to contribute _onhor and glad to hear you like the forums..welcome...

i occasionally post in the other forums, sometimes i spend some time with newbies helping them with thier profiles, sometimes im talking about BDSM or stuff, in swingers chat or advice and occasionally i go and place myself on an event thread in the club events section..oh and i've written a few stories, for that section too..i get around a bit..whatever you do, continue to have fun x"

I lied, I've been in the event threads too. Maybe I'll venture to find your fiction too. x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm me, a natural born optimist though currently feeling sorry for myself as I wait for my spine operation

But it will fix me and I will be unstoppable "

hugs KM. good to see you here and i wish you every success and a full and speedy recovery.., when is it? xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello all - hope to meet some fun peeps xxx"
hi toby , welcome to the thread and the forums x i hope you do to and you have the best time xx thank you for coming to say hi x

Reply privately

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman
over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

Hello good afternoon Suzy et al. Xxx

Used to post regularly on forums, pop on occasionally now.

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

xx thankyou for coming in to contribute _onhor and glad to hear you like the forums..welcome...

i occasionally post in the other forums, sometimes i spend some time with newbies helping them with thier profiles, sometimes im talking about BDSM or stuff, in swingers chat or advice and occasionally i go and place myself on an event thread in the club events section..oh and i've written a few stories, for that section too..i get around a bit..whatever you do, continue to have fun x

I lied, I've been in the event threads too. Maybe I'll venture to find your fiction too. x "

3 stories. 1 f/f. two kitty bdsm sub stories and one club scene..if you cant find them, i have the links somewhere...enjoy x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello good afternoon Suzy et al. Xxx

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday. "

hey lovely lucy..how are you? long time no see, thanks for popping by. good to see you again xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday. hey lovely lucy..how are you? long time no see, thanks for popping by. good to see you again xx"

Lovely to see you too. Bit under the weather at the mo but soon be on top form again.

Hope alls well with you lovely? Xx

Reply privately

By *hyGuy!!!Man
over a year ago

wallasey

Hello Suzy, and all, been on here for awhile now never gave the forum much time until today but I will become religious and be back next Sunday god helping, so keep up the good work X love to all X

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday. hey lovely lucy..how are you? long time no see, thanks for popping by. good to see you again xx

Lovely to see you too. Bit under the weather at the mo but soon be on top form again.

Hope alls well with you lovely? Xx"

its the change in the seasons..i feel a bit stressed but i should be sorted out in next week or two, just a lot of change and new stuff in my life..ill adapt xxx feel better soon x hugs x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello Suzy, and all, been on here for awhile now never gave the forum much time until today but I will become religious and be back next Sunday god helping, so keep up the good work X love to all X"
hi mr tender..thanks for dropping in and saying hello..i hope you enjoy the forums and your time here xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday. hey lovely lucy..how are you? long time no see, thanks for popping by. good to see you again xx

Hope alls well with you lovely? Xxits the change in the seasons..i feel a bit stressed but i should be sorted out in next week or two, just a lot of change and new stuff in my life..ill adapt xxx feel better soon x hugs x"

I have bloody shingles. The pain is not nice. Once it shifts I'll be back to fighting fit.

Hugs back atcha lovely. Xx

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

But it will fix me and I will be unstoppable

Hope it's a success. Let everyone know when to beware. "

Thank you and I like that second line

Reply privately

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

I lied, I've been in the event threads too. Maybe I'll venture to find your fiction too. x 3 stories. 1 f/f. two kitty bdsm sub stories and one club scene..if you cant find them, i have the links somewhere...enjoy x"

I have failed and so has the green arrow.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hope alls well with you lovely? Xxits the change in the seasons..i feel a bit stressed but i should be sorted out in next week or two, just a lot of change and new stuff in my life..ill adapt xxx feel better soon x hugs x

I have bloody shingles. The pain is not nice. Once it shifts I'll be back to fighting fit.

Hugs back atcha lovely. Xx"

oh no...that's horrible i've heard..i hope you are looking after yourself and that it passes really quick for you xx

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"But it will fix me and I will be unstoppable hugs KM. good to see you here and i wish you every success and a full and speedy recovery.., when is it? xx"

Thanks Suzy, some time in Dec or Jan is all I know

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I lied, I've been in the event threads too. Maybe I'll venture to find your fiction too. x 3 stories. 1 f/f. two kitty bdsm sub stories and one club scene..if you cant find them, i have the links somewhere...enjoy x

I have failed and so has the green arrow. "

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/415300 - The Club Visit - A Fantasy Story

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/464368 - Kitty Cage by SubSuzy

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/419088- The Unicorn Hotel

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/448527- Sir's Kitty Cat Stories

xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"But it will fix me and I will be unstoppable hugs KM. good to see you here and i wish you every success and a full and speedy recovery.., when is it? xx

Thanks Suzy, some time in Dec or Jan is all I know "

geez the waiting must be awful. bet youve been waiting a while too huh? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope alls well with you lovely? Xxits the change in the seasons..i feel a bit stressed but i should be sorted out in next week or two, just a lot of change and new stuff in my life..ill adapt xxx feel better soon x hugs x

Hope your shingles is better soon, I had it in my 20's due to stress and it was horrible. Make sure you rest lots.

Sarah x

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

o/ @ Sexy Suzy xxx

Reply privately

By *hyGuy!!!Man
over a year ago

wallasey

Wishing you a speedy recovery Lucy hugs for you x

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Thanks Suzy, some time in Dec or Jan is all I know geez the waiting must be awful. bet youve been waiting a while too huh? x "

I have but it's not life threatening

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I have bloody shingles. The pain is not nice. Once it shifts I'll be back to fighting fit.

I've never had it thankfully but I know people who have and it's awful

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Big hugs and hope your better soon. I've had shingles seemed to last of ever.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"o/ @ Sexy Suzy xxx"
hey gorgeous with a name that i know . huggggssssss love you too where you been, ive been missing you? xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 17:44:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy, new couples profile but we've both been singles on here and long time semi regular posters

Beard

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, new couples profile but we've both been singles on here and long time semi regular posters

Beard"

nice!! congrats you guys, very happy for you both..thanks for coming to say hello..its good to see you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 17:50:06]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello - mostly harmless chap here.

Intermittent forum dweller.

Always happy for a chat, natter and who knows even a coffee or wine every now and then.

Pop by and say hello and I don't bite. No really - I don't (that's not my thing )

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello - mostly harmless chap here.

Intermittent forum dweller.

Always happy for a chat, natter and who knows even a coffee or wine every now and then.

Pop by and say hello and I don't bite. No really - I don't (that's not my thing )"

hey dan, love the little devil..i want one xxx good to see you lovely, hope you are keeping well? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi there everyone,

I normally come in and have a nosey and then leave without usually posting. I've commented on a few posts. Be great to get to know everyone better and get more involved in the forums.

Lucy.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi there everyone,

I normally come in and have a nosey and then leave without usually posting. I've commented on a few posts. Be great to get to know everyone better and get more involved in the forums.

Lucy."

welcome lucy to the forums...and thank you for posting xx not many non topical threads, i hope yopu felt comfortable posting here x i hope to see you around if you get the taste for us forumites xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic to see this thread still going strong

Well done everyone, our faith in humanity is restored

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great idea, Suzy. I am a classy gentleman with a wild side who spends more time in chat but has been increasing my time in the forums too. Love the way some forum ideas really take-off and lead to stimulating times

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello all. I havent been UNLOS but have been AWOL. Circumstantial change has kept me off but here I am..

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Fantastic to see this thread still going strong

Well done everyone, our faith in humanity is restored "

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Great idea, Suzy. I am a classy gentleman with a wild side who spends more time in chat but has been increasing my time in the forums too. Love the way some forum ideas really take-off and lead to stimulating times "
thank you Sgent x i hope you enjoy your forays into the forums and have some lovely times xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello all. I havent been UNLOS but have been AWOL. Circumstantial change has kept me off but here I am.. "
hello TN, good to see you..i hope you are ok x hugs to you..may all future problems be very little ones x

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"o/ @ Sexy Suzy xxx hey gorgeous with a name that i know . huggggssssss love you too where you been, ive been missing you? xx"

Just been hanging round the Attic waiting for you to return so I can spank your delectable bum xxx

Reply privately

By *kissors1971Man
over a year ago

GREAT YARMOUTH

Still remember chatting to you at jaydees and seeing a lot more of you than I expected... Was stunning

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"o/ @ Sexy Suzy xxx hey gorgeous with a name that i know . huggggssssss love you too where you been, ive been missing you? xx

Just been hanging round the Attic waiting for you to return so I can spank your delectable bum xxx"

im trying to sort out a return visit..you shall be the first to know Ace my lovely x

stocks or desk?

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Still remember chatting to you at jaydees and seeing a lot more of you than I expected... Was stunning"
why thank you . jaydees has that effect on me..actually most clubs do

nice to see you thank you for coming by and saying hello.. hope you have had a great sunday x

Reply privately

By *kissors1971Man
over a year ago

GREAT YARMOUTH

"Still remember chatting to you at jaydees and seeing a lot more of you than I expected... Was stunning why thank you . jaydees has that effect on me..actually most clubs do

nice to see you thank you for coming by and saying hello.. hope you have had a great sunday x"

Thank you hope you do as well.

Be lovely to chat to you in person again sometine

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Still remember chatting to you at jaydees and seeing a lot more of you than I expected... Was stunning why thank you . jaydees has that effect on me..actually most clubs do

nice to see you thank you for coming by and saying hello.. hope you have had a great sunday x

Be lovely to chat to you in person again sometime "

not sure when im next coming to jaydees, i have a free weekend and i look at the schedule and its couples saturday or they arent open friday night..you know how it goes. whenever i go though, i always put it up on my status x

Reply privately

By *kissors1971Man
over a year ago

GREAT YARMOUTH

Be lovely to chat to you in person again sometime not sure when im next coming to jaydees, i have a free weekend and i look at the schedule and its couples saturday or they arent open friday night..you know how it goes. whenever i go though, i always put it up on my status x"

I'll keep an eye open and hopefully see you there x

May I send you a friend request?

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Be lovely to chat to you in person again sometime not sure when im next coming to jaydees, i have a free weekend and i look at the schedule and its couples saturday or they arent open friday night..you know how it goes. whenever i go though, i always put it up on my status x

I'll keep an eye open and hopefully see you there x

May I send you a friend request?"

im afraid not..im not accepting anyone new into my inbox at present xx no offence, my filters are on for everyone x

Reply privately

By *kissors1971Man
over a year ago

GREAT YARMOUTH

No offense I'll hot list you

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"No offense I'll hot list you"

Reply privately

By *kissors1971Man
over a year ago

GREAT YARMOUTH

X

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"o/ @ Sexy Suzy xxx hey gorgeous with a name that i know . huggggssssss love you too where you been, ive been missing you? xx

Just been hanging round the Attic waiting for you to return so I can spank your delectable bum xxx3.

im trying to sort out a return visit..you shall be the first to know Ace my lovely x

stocks or desk? "

Stocks I think, and I'll be sure to make unwelcome wandering hands are kept at bay xx

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Howdy ya'll,

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Just been hanging round the Attic waiting for you to return so I can spank your delectable bum xxx3.

stocks or desk?

Stocks I think, and I'll be sure to make unwelcome wandering hands are kept at bay xx"

im a bit feisty otherwise x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'll, "
helloo lovely bill..good to see you. hope you are having a relaxing sunday ..must be afternoon there right..just? x

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

stocks or desk?

Stocks I think, and I'll be sure to make unwelcome wandering hands are kept at bay xx im a bit feisty otherwise x"

You are feisty full stop young lady

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope your shingles is better soon, I had it in my 20's due to stress and it was horrible. Make sure you rest lots.

Sarah x "

Thank you. It's not nice at all. I will try my best to rest up. Xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

stocks or desk?

Stocks I think, and I'll be sure to make unwelcome wandering hands are kept at bay xx im a bit feisty otherwise x

You are feisty full stop young lady "

nah im not, im just a cute adorable compliant little kitty

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sarah x

Thank you. It's not nice at all. I will try my best to rest up. Xx"

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

stocks or desk?

Stocks I think, and I'll be sure to make unwelcome wandering hands are kept at bay xx im a bit feisty otherwise x

You are feisty full stop young lady nah im not, im just a cute adorable compliant little kitty "

Grrrrrr, I feel you need a spanky bum time xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

stocks or desk?

You are feisty full stop young lady nah im not, im just a cute adorable compliant little kitty

Grrrrrr, I feel you need a spanky bum time xx"

yes but i'm not a brat, i actually like to please x i actually get an emotional reaction if ive supposedly been disobedient...

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

stocks or desk?

You are feisty full stop young lady nah im not, im just a cute adorable compliant little kitty

Grrrrrr, I feel you need a spanky bum time xxyes but i'm not a brat, i actually like to please x i actually get an emotional reaction if ive supposedly been disobedient... "

I suppose it depends on how naughty you can be and how far you can push the boundaries then ? xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

stocks or desk?

Grrrrrr, I feel you need a spanky bum time xxyes but i'm not a brat, i actually like to please x i actually get an emotional reaction if ive supposedly been disobedient...

I suppose it depends on how naughty you can be and how far you can push the boundaries then ? xx"

i dont do that kind of thing, not as kitty xx

Reply privately

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

stocks or desk?

Grrrrrr, I feel you need a spanky bum time xxyes but i'm not a brat, i actually like to please x i actually get an emotional reaction if ive supposedly been disobedient...

I suppose it depends on how naughty you can be and how far you can push the boundaries then ? xxi dont do that kind of thing, not as kitty xx"

I love a good kitty

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

stocks or desk?

I suppose it depends on how naughty you can be and how far you can push the boundaries then ? xxi dont do that kind of thing, not as kitty xx

I love a good kitty "

shes under agreement with one dom only..if you want to play with me as kitty, see our couple profile x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello all. I havent been UNLOS but have been AWOL. Circumstantial change has kept me off but here I am.. hello TN, good to see you..i hope you are ok x hugs to you..may all future problems be very little ones x"

Thank you Suzy .. good to be back. You've inspired me to rewrite the profile though I cannot play at the moment. There is always hope

Mwah mwah mwah

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening Suzy. Hello all.

I'm tipping up late to the thread now I've eaten and rested after a tough old day.

Looks like everyone is rubbing along nicely.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello all. I havent been UNLOS but have been AWOL. Circumstantial change has kept me off but here I am.. hello TN, good to see you..i hope you are ok x hugs to you..may all future problems be very little ones x

Thank you Suzy .. good to be back. You've inspired me to rewrite the profile though I cannot play at the moment. There is always hope

Mwah mwah mwah"

oh wow thats amazing...i really hope things sort out for you so you can have some play time xx welcome back xxx

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

What have I missed?

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good evening Suzy. Hello all.

I'm tipping up late to the thread now I've eaten and rested after a tough old day.

Looks like everyone is rubbing along nicely. "

hello lovely..how are you? trust you are keeping well and can now chill after a hard day..hugs to you beautiful, good to see you xxx thanks for saying hello x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"What have I missed?"
hey arctic..thanks for dropping by, just people saying hello..not sure whats been going on behind the scenes, but i've had a lovely day with this thread xx hope you are well x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello, I've never posted on here before

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Hello, I've never posted on here before "

Well hello. Fancy seeing you here

Reply privately

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Hello this is the first time we have posted on here. Think we are everything from a lurker through to regular poster on other parts of the forum.

Currently going through a lean spell with regards to meets but sure that will change soon

Reply privately