Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vintage Lingerie ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love the style of vintage lingerie, and have become more fascinated by it recently.

Who loves it, whats your favorite style?

Links to good shops welvome too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ligeia....calling Ligeia. She has the *best* vintage stuff!!

over a year ago

"Ligeia....calling Ligeia. She has the *best* vintage stuff!! "

Ohh must have a look, thanks x

over a year ago

I get my vintage style underwear from what Katie did online. Corsets from corsetsuk.com

over a year ago

Love it love it love it (love it). Especially in white? Ah, seamed nylons....

over a year ago

"Love it love it love it (love it). Especially in white? Ah, seamed nylons...."

Fully fashioned seamed nylons, excellent!

over a year ago

"I get my vintage style underwear from what Katie did online. Corsets from corsetsuk.com "

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

What Katie Did. BraStop. Trawling eBay. Corset Boulevard. Keep an eye on Boux Avenue every now and then. Marks and Spencer do some lovely retro stuff on occasion. Plus one of their white broderie anglaise nighties works brilliantly under an underbust corset if you're going so retro you want full on wench. Debenhams. And don't underestimate swimwear possibilities either; gingham, polka dot and sailor girl underwired bikini tops and matching high waisted bottoms? Hell yes.

over a year ago

"What Katie Did. BraStop. Trawling eBay. Corset Boulevard. Keep an eye on Boux Avenue every now and then. Marks and Spencer do some lovely retro stuff on occasion. Plus one of their white broderie anglaise nighties works brilliantly under an underbust corset if you're going so retro you want full on wench. Debenhams. And don't underestimate swimwear possibilities either; gingham, polka dot and sailor girl underwired bikini tops and matching high waisted bottoms? Hell yes."

Ahhhhh here she is. Love this gal

over a year ago

"What Katie Did. BraStop. Trawling eBay. Corset Boulevard. Keep an eye on Boux Avenue every now and then. Marks and Spencer do some lovely retro stuff on occasion. Plus one of their white broderie anglaise nighties works brilliantly under an underbust corset if you're going so retro you want full on wench. Debenhams. And don't underestimate swimwear possibilities either; gingham, polka dot and sailor girl underwired bikini tops and matching high waisted bottoms? Hell yes."

Great info, thanks so much xx

Post new Message to Thread