Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fake accounts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it me or are lots of men pretending to be females or couples on here? Its getting really frustrating wasting time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Block non verified users, this helps.

over a year ago

"Block non verified users, this helps."

I'm actually not fully convinced by the veri system as it's just to easy to fake them also

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Is it me or are lots of men pretending to be females or couples on here? Its getting really frustrating wasting time "

OK, you got me

Did the c**k give the game away

over a year ago

"Block non verified users, this helps.

I'm actually not fully convinced by the veri system as it's just to easy to fake them also "

I agree, hence me saying it helps. Its not fool proof as they can be faked. I've never really had an issue with fakes but then I doubt many women masquerade a men on here!

By *.Man1510Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I usually ask for a quick hello on cam.If they are genuine it's rarely a problem

over a year ago

"I usually ask for a quick hello on cam.If they are genuine it's rarely a problem "

Many genuine people on here won't go on cam, I won't but happy to speak on the phone and exchange numbers.

over a year ago

"I usually ask for a quick hello on cam.If they are genuine it's rarely a problem

Many genuine people on here won't go on cam, I won't but happy to speak on the phone and exchange numbers. "

I won't go on cam either. Personal choice. So, not wanting to go on cam is not definitive to that person being a fake. I'll speak on the phone/give my number out though, like the above poster, if I've been chatting and think there may be a meet on the cards

over a year ago

i'm happy to go on cam here, not skype or anything. well i was when i was meeting.

By *.Man1510Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I usually ask for a quick hello on cam.If they are genuine it's rarely a problem

Many genuine people on here won't go on cam, I won't but happy to speak on the phone and exchange numbers.

I won't go on cam either. Personal choice. So, not wanting to go on cam is not definitive to that person being a fake. I'll speak on the phone/give my number out though, like the above poster, if I've been chatting and think there may be a meet on the cards "

Fair enough. It's whatever your most comfortable with and works for ing out Fakes.

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

I wouldn't demand a cam-meet but I go by verifs or a quick call to the female but I normally would of met the couple at a social Anyways so no biggie.

Post new Message to Thread