FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

getting to know you...Suzys Sunday Online Social.

Jump to newest

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

So im a bit sad, so many of my friends dont come on the forums any more, some have even gone UNLOS recently.

i have felt down, with the forums too.

Solution, be the change you want to see, so here i am inviting old and new friends alike to come and say hello. tell us abit about yourselves and spend some time, getting to know the new faces on the block.

so whether you are a lurker, a perver. a regular forumite or a casual visitor..Come spend some of your Sunday with us...

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey Suzy,

Happy Sunday x

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm DiamondJoe. I do what I like. Do you understand?

Reply privately

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Hey Suzy..

Kinda new to these parts.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hey Suzy,

Happy Sunday x"

thankyou honey, its good to see you. you having fun? Hope you are keeping well xx

Reply privately

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

"So im a bit sad, so many of my friends dont come on the forums any more, some have even gone UNLOS recently.

Solution, be the change you want to see, so here i am inviting old and new friends alike to come and say hello. tell us abit about yourselves and spend some time, getting to know the new faces on the block.

so whether you are a lurker, a perver. a regular forumite or a casual visitor..Come spend some of your Sunday with us...

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx"

. Hi Suzy, sorry to hear you are not your usual self, hopefully we can cheer you up by the end of the thread also hi everyone, I am Mrs blue eyes, I guess I'm a regular, I like to have a giggle and a chat, and I'm rather nosey, so this place is great for all of that Mrs blue eyes

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm DiamondJoe. I do what I like. Do you understand?

"

the word is 'savvy'? Joe

god damn renegade pirates and their lack of code..can i join in?..

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have absolutly no idea who the majority of the people who use the forum are these days

Reply privately

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

Suzy what an inspiration you are !!

I love sundays on the forum

We're have you been all my life !!

I feel chemistry xxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hey Suzy..

Kinda new to these parts."

hi 'blue' hope you dont mind me calling you that for the purposes of this thread.

you've made quite an impact here already..

must be those eyes..xx

Welcome and good to see you.You having fun? x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"So im a bit sad, so many of my friends dont come on the forums any more, some have even gone UNLOS recently.

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx. Hi Suzy, sorry to hear you are not your usual self, hopefully we can cheer you up by the end of the thread also hi everyone, I am Mrs blue eyes, I guess I'm a regular, I like to have a giggle and a chat, and I'm rather nosey, so this place is great for all of that Mrs blue eyes "

thank you sweet. i appreciate those words. its good to see you, im trusting your good humour will indeed brighten my Sunday..trusting you are well and happy xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I have absolutly no idea who the majority of the people who use the forum are these days"
hi diamond...i find the changes of name, the comings and goings a little difficult on occasion.. i felt this might help me rectify the balance for me, amd maybe some others..i hope you stick around and chip in..its nice to see you..how are the kitties?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy, popping in for a natter and a wave -- sorry to hear you're feeling blue, here's a little huggy, fleshy, Estella squeeze for you.. ((((hug))))

Reply privately

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

the word is 'savvy'? Joe

god damn renegade pirates and their lack of code..can i join in?.. "

Yarr!

Climb aboard the good ship Principles Be Dammed and we'll be the scurge of the Seven Seas!

Reply privately

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

Hello Suzy,, and good morning to all you fab people too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning Suzy!

People come, go & come back, it's the forum cycle. I think new people posting can interject new life into sometimes what can feel like a staid format.

Takes time to get to 'know' people which is why I sometimes feel a little meh when someone I was friendly with leaves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

nr chester

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx. Hi Suzy, sorry to hear you are not your usual self, hopefully we can cheer you up by the end of the thread also hi everyone, I am Mrs blue eyes, I guess I'm a regular, I like to have a giggle and a chat, and I'm rather nosey, so this place is great for all of that Mrs blue eyes thank you sweet. i appreciate those words. its good to see you, im trusting your good humour will indeed brighten my Sunday..trusting you are well and happy xx"

. I shall try my best ya sexy minx, all good and happy here, Thankyou muchly, now are you on a ban this week or can we tease you freely Mrs blue eyes

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Suzy what an inspiration you are !!

I love sundays on the forum

We're have you been all my life !!

I feel chemistry xxx"

im not sure about that today.. but thankyou and welcome...im not on here as much as i used to be...

ive been and continue to be all over the place

in chemistry i always got the fake pieces of magnesium that would never catch light, like they were supposed to..its dangerous playing with fire anyway

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Good morning people!

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello "
hi liam..how are you sweet...good to see you returned, it made me smile xx thankyou for popping in, i hope you stick around a while x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, popping in for a natter and a wave -- sorry to hear you're feeling blue, here's a little huggy, fleshy, Estella squeeze for you.. ((((hug)))) "
hey beautiful woman.. thanks for the hug..good to see you..mmmm thats a good squeeze you got there x

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Hello beautiful

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning sweet cheeks, morning all, how are we all?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm Clem. I like trees.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

the word is 'savvy'? Joe

god damn renegade pirates and their lack of code..can i join in?..

Yarr!

Climb aboard the good ship Principles Be Dammed and we'll be the scurge of the Seven Seas!"

i am the scurge and i enjoy it... thanks Joe..now i know my place i feel alot better xxxx

Reply privately

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Hi Suzy I'm not big on socials. Fancy a fuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, popping in for a natter and a wave -- sorry to hear you're feeling blue, here's a little huggy, fleshy, Estella squeeze for you.. ((((hug)))) hey beautiful woman.. thanks for the hug..good to see you..mmmm thats a good squeeze you got there x "

It was just for you. I'm feeling protective.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi everybody good call suzzy I'm a bit lost too especially with the latest depature so it's defo time to get to know some new fabbers.

I'm prettytiedup I'm a bit gnr fan especially the love god Axl. (One day I'm sure he'll come to his sences n ravish me). I'm mostly here for the forums and my daily pics. I also organise socials in rhyl. I'm not meeting atm cos I cba.

xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm Clem. I like trees."

Which is your favourite?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello hi liam..how are you sweet...good to see you returned, it made me smile xx thankyou for popping in, i hope you stick around a while x"

I will try my very best

Reply privately

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Good morning all! Happy Sunday. Always happy to chat.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello Suzy,, and good morning to all you fab people too "
morning yocouple..xx

how are you doing this sunday?.well i hope..good of you to pop by and say hi..hope you stick around for some conversation x

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I no longer try to keep up with names as it's virtually impossible with the comings and goings, plus I would need to care to do it.

Chin up, the movement is good and you will soon make new acquaintances

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning sweet cheeks, morning all, how are we all? "

Urrrr yum - kilt yumminess!

Reply privately

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hi there, how are you?

Always nice to make new friends

How is your day going suzy?

Boo x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning Suzy!

People come, go & come back, it's the forum cycle. I think new people posting can interject new life into sometimes what can feel like a staid format.

Takes time to get to 'know' people which is why I sometimes feel a little meh when someone I was friendly with leaves.

"

ill be honest i havent liked the forums at all recently..several months actually..but that's my fault for not making more of an effort, to do my kind of thing on them. i cant blame anyone else for that x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx. Hi Suzy, sorry to hear you are not your usual self, hopefully we can cheer you up by the end of the thread also hi everyone, I am Mrs blue eyes, I guess I'm a regular, I like to have a giggle and a chat, and I'm rather nosey, so this place is great for all of that Mrs blue eyes thank you sweet. i appreciate those words. its good to see you, im trusting your good humour will indeed brighten my Sunday..trusting you are well and happy xx. I shall try my best ya sexy minx, all good and happy here, Thankyou muchly, now are you on a ban this week or can we tease you freely Mrs blue eyes "

i am not on a ban...whoo hoo tease away before he catches this post and slaps one on me xxx

Reply privately

By *ingcom76Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

Hello. I'd like some new people to chat with today.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good morning people!"
morning, _ivemeyoursoul.

nice to see you me darlin..hows you today? x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello beautiful "
aww thats nice, thank you miss honey. good to see you lovely, how are you? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy. I would love to get to know YOU better!! xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning sweet cheeks, morning all, how are we all? "
hey Mr Pb..love the avatar, all we need now is a sudden gust of wind ...mwhahaha xx hope you are well, gorgeous man x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey Suzy

Sorry to hear your feeling blue, here's a big hug from us and let me see......yes, got one bag left...... A sherbet dib dab, that should put a smile on your pretty face

Happy Sunday all xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm Clem. I like trees."
hi clem who likes trees

even they get undressed at this time of the year x..how are you lovely?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello I'm kinda new to the forums myself so always happy to make new friends and I can talk the back legs of a donkey easy haha x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy I'm not big on socials. Fancy a fuck "
im not in the mood for a fuck. thanks for the offer though ..very kind of you xxxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, popping in for a natter and a wave -- sorry to hear you're feeling blue, here's a little huggy, fleshy, Estella squeeze for you.. ((((hug)))) hey beautiful woman.. thanks for the hug..good to see you..mmmm thats a good squeeze you got there x

It was just for you. I'm feeling protective. "

thankyou im not used to people feeling protective over me..nice change xxx

Reply privately

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Hi Suzy. I have only been dipping in and out of forums lately. Usually just for the challenges. Hope you feel in better spirits soon. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy and good morning

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi everybody good call suzzy I'm a bit lost too especially with the latest depature so it's defo time to get to know some new fabbers.

I'm prettytiedup I'm a bit gnr fan especially the love god Axl. (One day I'm sure he'll come to his sences n ravish me). I'm mostly here for the forums and my daily pics. I also organise socials in rhyl. I'm not meeting atm cos I cba.

xxx"

hi pretty...hes a bit of a dish isnt he Axl?..i was more into sebastian bach mind..but bandana and you got me anyways good to see you gorgeous and thank you for joining in..i hope this thread helps you as much as it helps me xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello hi liam..how are you sweet...good to see you returned, it made me smile xx thankyou for popping in, i hope you stick around a while x

I will try my very best

"

thats sounds good. im glad i hope being here brings you every happiness xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning suzy

We are fairly new here but this our second time around, couldnt keep away, had a great time so decided after a break to return and always looking for new friends even if its just to chat due to distance or not that persons cup of tea.

Casse & mark x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, popping in for a natter and a wave -- sorry to hear you're feeling blue, here's a little huggy, fleshy, Estella squeeze for you.. ((((hug)))) hey beautiful woman.. thanks for the hug..good to see you..mmmm thats a good squeeze you got there x

It was just for you. I'm feeling protective. thankyou im not used to people feeling protective over me..nice change xxx"

Relax. I've got ya. Xx

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Hello beautiful aww thats nice, thank you miss honey. good to see you lovely, how are you? x"

Very well Suzy, sorry to read you are feeling glum.

Sending you hugs x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good morning all! Happy Sunday. Always happy to chat. "
hi strawberry..good to see you too..how are you? xx

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Morning Suzy. I hear exactly what you're saying. I don't get so involved with the forums these days, seems to me that loads of threads end up making people feel like shit!!!! I'm here for fun xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I no longer try to keep up with names as it's virtually impossible with the comings and goings, plus I would need to care to do it.

Chin up, the movement is good and you will soon make new acquaintances "

ok that's you're way of dealing with it..im glad you have your own coping mechanisms that work x

not sure if i want to yet, being honest.. thank you for the encouraging words though _iew, i appreciate them x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy, lovely thread

Morning everyone, I'm Missy and I'm a fabaholic x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi there, how are you?

Always nice to make new friends

How is your day going suzy?

Boo x"

hey boo, ive seen you around, hope you are well and having fun..ill be ok..just a musing sunday xxx

Reply privately

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Hi Suzy,

We generally chat bobbins in the forums, do as we please as long as we're not hurting others and can't be trusted with single ladies.

Think that about sums us up lol

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello. I'd like some new people to chat with today. "
hi bing..why dont you start by telling us something about you..like here on the thread..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi everybody good call suzzy I'm a bit lost too especially with the latest depature so it's defo time to get to know some new fabbers.

xxx hi pretty...hes a bit of a dish isnt he Axl?..i was more into sebastian bach mind..but bandana and you got me anyways good to see you gorgeous and thank you for joining in..i hope this thread helps you as much as it helps me xx"

We had the pleasure of Mr Bach at the 2006 MEN concert.

Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning all. I'm fluffy and a bit of a dawg.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey sexy Suzy! Nice post.

I'm always perving on here as you well know! Hope your having a nice day.

Hi to any newbies! X

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy. I would love to get to know YOU better!! xx"
the more youd think youd know, the less known i would become..i'm that kind of unfathomable..its my quirk x

but you can ask me questions if you like.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

nr chester

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx. Hi Suzy, sorry to hear you are not your usual self, hopefully we can cheer you up by the end of the thread also hi everyone, I am Mrs blue eyes, I guess I'm a regular, I like to have a giggle and a chat, and I'm rather nosey, so this place is great for all of that Mrs blue eyes thank you sweet. i appreciate those words. its good to see you, im trusting your good humour will indeed brighten my Sunday..trusting you are well and happy xx. I shall try my best ya sexy minx, all good and happy here, Thankyou muchly, now are you on a ban this week or can we tease you freely Mrs blue eyes i am not on a ban...whoo hoo tease away before he catches this post and slaps one on me xxx "

. Ok people, we don't have long, Suzy needs teasing, do you worst but make it snappy, she'll be back on a ban soon Mrs blue eyes

Reply privately

over a year ago

suzy kisses

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning Suzy, morning forum peeps.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hey Suzy

Sorry to hear your feeling blue, here's a big hug from us and let me see......yes, got one bag left...... A sherbet dib dab, that should put a smile on your pretty face

Happy Sunday all xx"

hi lacey and sam..a sherbert dib dab?..awesome thankyou very much xxxx hugs back..thankyou they are appreciated..i wish you a wonderful sunday ..its good to see you here x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello I'm kinda new to the forums myself so always happy to make new friends and I can talk the back legs of a donkey easy haha x"
hey hornymale, welcome to the forums..are you having fun?

hope you stick around and get to chat to some friendly peeps, its good to see you xx

Reply privately

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

"Hello Suzy,, and good morning to all you fab people too morning yocouple..xx

how are you doing this sunday?.well i hope..good of you to pop by and say hi..hope you stick around for some conversation x"

We are sticking with it,, we are very well thank you for asking xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy. I have only been dipping in and out of forums lately. Usually just for the challenges. Hope you feel in better spirits soon. x"
its nice to see you _ola.how have you been? well i hope? x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy and good morning "
hey more than...nice to see you here, thanks for saying hi..you ok? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello Suzy. I've come to dip my toe in your waters.

Just at the edge though. I didn't bring ropes

I like your positivity about possibility. You have an energy that I don't understand.

Like a raging river. It can't be breached, or damned. You can't hold it back. It can't be diverted. You just have to just lay down and let it wash over you.

People like you are the reason people like me are here.

Ant x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm Clem. I like trees.

Which is your favourite?"

Undecided between Yew, and Redwood. I have both in my garden. (coastal and dawn redwood,several examples of Yew). I'm fascinated by longevity. (I'm terrified of death).

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning suzy

We are fairly new here but this our second time around, couldnt keep away, had a great time so decided after a break to return and always looking for new friends even if its just to chat due to distance or not that persons cup of tea.

Casse & mark x"

welcome Casse and mark, nice for you to say hello here. i hope fab brings you even more fun. second time round xx

Reply privately

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Good morning one & all

Greetings from sunny Belfast.

Sorry to hear your a bit blue, surely all the warm messages will be cheering you up now. If not big hug to you. Big hugs for all.

Hope we're all enjoying a happy Sinday.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

It was just for you. I'm feeling protective. thankyou im not used to people feeling protective over me..nice change xxx

Relax. I've got ya. Xx"

thanks.. i think ive just had a stressful week..ill just snuggle and take total advantage xxxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello beautiful aww thats nice, thank you miss honey. good to see you lovely, how are you? x

Very well Suzy, sorry to read you are feeling glum.

Sending you hugs x"

thankyou miss honey..much appreciated..xx

Reply privately

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Hi everyone

I'm Lost Sock, a waffling Welsh numpty (with a heart of gold, lovely to animals etc etc etc.).

I still like loafing around the forums and posting rambling nonsense.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning Suzy. I hear exactly what you're saying. I don't get so involved with the forums these days, seems to me that loads of threads end up making people feel like shit!!!! I'm here for fun xx

"

exactly!!!!!!!! thanks for saying it. i felt i couldn't start with an OP like that

but you hit the nail on the head and i thank you for sharing my exact thoughts on the matter.. love you LL xx you are a star x at least someone else feels like i do xx

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Hi Suzy et al.

We are Martin and Jayne, although its 99% Martin on here mostly.

This thread is ideally for us, as we are currently in "post-party recovery" lol, so lots of toast, coffee and OJ, and we are slobbing around in our dressing gowns.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy and everyone else.

Well we have been here donkeys years but originally found the forums 4ish years ago, we knew lots of forumites but a lot have left. We left ourselves for a couple of years and only came back in August so we feel like total newbies and we're looking forward to rebuilding our fab social circle.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, lovely thread

Morning everyone, I'm Missy and I'm a fabaholic x"

thankyou missy, how are you lovely? good to have you here xx

Reply privately

By *sliceoflifeMan
over a year ago

Hell on earth

Hi all happy Sunday how is everyone I'm kinda new here I have popped on and off and am eager to get to know new people. I know it's a cliche but I'm really not like the stereotype I am really here to make new friends and have a laugh. Have a great day all x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello I'm kinda new to the forums myself so always happy to make new friends and I can talk the back legs of a donkey easy haha x hey hornymale, welcome to the forums..are you having fun?

hope you stick around and get to chat to some friendly peeps, its good to see you xx"

Yeah the forums are a good laugh wouldn't say having much fun etc get the odd abusive message etc but hey I'm big enough and ugly enough to handle them hope your well xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy,

We generally chat bobbins in the forums, do as we please as long as we're not hurting others and can't be trusted with single ladies.

Think that about sums us up lol"

hi the CC xx

good to hear from you..what do you do with them..keep them for yourselves ? glad you are enjoying the place xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning even though we are fairly new to forums..hope we can all bring a smile and some cheer to you today and may it last for ever.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

xxx hi pretty...hes a bit of a dish isnt he Axl?..i was more into sebastian bach mind..but bandana and you got me anyways good to see you gorgeous and thank you for joining in..i hope this thread helps you as much as it helps me xx

Xxx"

oh really do tell?

you like soren anderson...? have a look at him..

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning all. I'm fluffy and a bit of a dawg. "
how fluffy and how much of a dog?

Reply privately

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Good morning all!

I feel my mojo coming back...it went walkies!

I feel a need to buy a cloak to 'swish!' and a cane to twirl!

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hey sexy Suzy! Nice post.

I'm always perving on here as you well know! Hope your having a nice day.

Hi to any newbies! X"

hi oiled, nice to see you..how are you sweet?..i hope you are well..been out on your bike lately? its been nice weather for it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning suzy

Casse & mark xwelcome Casse and mark, nice for you to say hello here. i hope fab brings you even more fun. second time round xx"

Thankyou for the warm welcome and big hugs to you xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx. Hi Suzy, sorry to hear you are not your usual self, hopefully we can cheer you up by the end of the thread also hi everyone, I am Mrs blue eyes, I guess I'm a regular, I like to have a giggle and a chat, and I'm rather nosey, so this place is great for all of that Mrs blue eyes thank you sweet. i appreciate those words. its good to see you, im trusting your good humour will indeed brighten my Sunday..trusting you are well and happy xx. I shall try my best ya sexy minx, all good and happy here, Thankyou muchly, now are you on a ban this week or can we tease you freely Mrs blue eyes i am not on a ban...whoo hoo tease away before he catches this post and slaps one on me xxx . Ok people, we don't have long, Suzy needs teasing, do you worst but make it snappy, she'll be back on a ban soon Mrs blue eyes "

hahaha nice try Mrs blue eyes..thankyou honey for cheering me up ..the twinkle will return shortly, i promise xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

naked snuggles in the jacuzzi with tender kisses might help

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have absolutly no idea who the majority of the people who use the forum are these days"

Same. Seems to be so many newbies this last year or so i can't keep up with who's who

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"suzy kisses "
hey beautiful..dont be sad for me..but ill have a snog if you are offering..estella and no frills..i feel better already xx

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Afternoon Suzy, I'm Sandy and I'm a fab forumaholic sometimes I post and sometimes I just look at the pretty pictures

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning Suzy, morning forum peeps."
hey mr PH..how are you today, thanks for dropping by..hows your sunday going? x

Reply privately

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

"Hi Suzy,

Think that about sums us up lol hi the CC xx

good to hear from you..what do you do with them..keep them for yourselves ? glad you are enjoying the place xx"

Nothing too sinister but that look when a girl realises we're both flirting with her never gets old.

The forum can be a bit of downer at times but we generally stay away from that side of it.

If it not fun, what's the point? (May have stole that from another forumite)

Just about the fun and making friends with like minded people.

Hope you cheer up soon D&G

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I have absolutly no idea who the majority of the people who use the forum are these days

Same. Seems to be so many newbies this last year or so i can't keep up with who's who "

That's a good thing though right? It's like everything in life, it moves, it evolves, we move with it or we choose to stay at one point forever

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello Suzy,, and good morning to all you fab people too morning yocouple..xx

how are you doing this sunday?.well i hope..good of you to pop by and say hi..hope you stick around for some conversation x

We are sticking with it,, we are very well thank you for asking xx "

good to hear xx it takes time to get back to everyone..there will be a short delay... xx im glad people are coming in to introduce themselves..its nice xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, lovely thread

Morning everyone, I'm Missy and I'm a fabaholic x thankyou missy, how are you lovely? good to have you here xx"

I'm great thank you only just out of bed an hour ago and now off out for Sunday lunch hope you're all having a great Sunday xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all. I'm fluffy and a bit of a dawg. how fluffy and how much of a dog? "

Well I'm haven't shaved for a couple of days and I could do with a hair cut so pretty fluffy lol. And I can do all sorts of tricks, I like having my belly rubbed,oh and I love to lick lol so woof!

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Nice thread and hello new people.

Ive been around donkeys years, dont post much these days but I see all the posts

Currently pondering whether or not I really need to get dressed to go and buy croissants or if I can get away with just putting my coat on over my jamas....

Reply privately

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Hello!!!

Checking in as me but also post as the female half of Frank n Betty.

Happy Sunday everyone xxx

Reply privately

By *gentlovedayWoman
over a year ago

Tranmere

Hi Suzy lovely thread I'm Donna and really new to all this but finding fascinating and Extremely addictive x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have absolutly no idea who the majority of the people who use the forum are these days

Same. Seems to be so many newbies this last year or so i can't keep up with who's who

That's a good thing though right? It's like everything in life, it moves, it evolves, we move with it or we choose to stay at one point forever "

It's neither good nor bad..it was just an observation really

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello Suzy. I've come to dip my toe in your waters.

Just at the edge though. I didn't bring ropes

I like your positivity about possibility. You have an energy that I don't understand.

Like a raging river. It can't be breached, or damned. You can't hold it back. It can't be diverted. You just have to just lay down and let it wash over you.

People like you are the reason people like me are here.

Ant x

"

hey caught jester. i am very humbled thaqt you noticed my energy..thankyou x you have restored some faith in me today..i appreciate you xx dabble round the edges, be careful, no intention to hurt but rip tides are natural occurrences x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Suzy lovely thread I'm Donna and really new to all this but finding fascinating and Extremely addictive x"

Well hello there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy, nice positive post.

I'm Mr Shep, but you can call me Dave, I've been on Fab for over 10 years, but only recently came back to my dormant profile after a 7 year break.

Started playing in the forums recently in the hope that it's easier to get to know people here rather than through mail that doesn't get read!! I tend to join in with as many of the more positive or interactive threads that I can, but I try to steer away from the arguments, I'm a lover not a fighter!

Already chatted with a few regular forumites, and even had a jolly good social meeting with one.

Always open to have more chats and who knows, more socials too!

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good morning one & all

Greetings from sunny Belfast.

Sorry to hear your a bit blue, surely all the warm messages will be cheering you up now. If not big hug to you. Big hugs for all.

Hope we're all enjoying a happy Sinday.

"

hi scots guy. thankyou for joining us x

they are, sometimes i momentarily forget to be thankful for what i have. i also hope people are getting to know one another elsewhere and some real value can come out of this thread x

if you get a meaage privately from this thread, try to keep the message and the reply in the nature of where it stemmed from, this would make me extremely happy xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy, don't be down , most will return at some point. I always think Fab is like a transit cafe, lots hang around having coffee/ tea etc (even sex sometimes!) until they move on to better things sometimes. So it's not all bad.

I'm Sarah, a submissive who likes to push boundaries sometimes. My other half Mr G is known as a safe pair of hands around these parts.

Sarah

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi everyone

I'm Lost Sock, a waffling Welsh numpty (with a heart of gold, lovely to animals etc etc etc.).

I still like loafing around the forums and posting rambling nonsense.

"

hey _ost sock, great name btw xx

thank you for coming to say hello. i hope you enjoy the forums and i get to enjoy some of your 'ramblings' sometime xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

You right suzi the forum has changed,people have gone its seems so different

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy et al.

We are Martin and Jayne, although its 99% Martin on here mostly.

This thread is ideally for us, as we are currently in "post-party recovery" lol, so lots of toast, coffee and OJ, and we are slobbing around in our dressing gowns.

"

hey martin and jayne, hope you had an awesome time and that imo is what sundays were made for..enjoy your brekkie and whatever comes you way today..thanks for posting and saying hello x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy, don't worry I'm still here

I don't know what to say, I'm Hatter, I drink tea, that's about it really.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy and everyone else.

Well we have been here donkeys years but originally found the forums 4ish years ago, we knew lots of forumites but a lot have left. We left ourselves for a couple of years and only came back in August so we feel like total newbies and we're looking forward to rebuilding our fab social circle. "

hi shelpaul..thanks for saying hello...im sure the place has changed alot in that time, i hope you enjoy it as much as you did the last time you were here..and this thread goes some way to showing some of the lovely people there are on the forums x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy . Pretty new to the forums. Though I was a regular poster quite a few years back, on an old profile. I did wonder about posting when I first rejoined, and put it off for over two months. So many unfamiliar faces, which was disconcerting at the beginning. I would say to newbies and lurkers, join in. It's not that scary, once you dip a toe in .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hiya Suzy

Hi all.

Im a relatively new newbie.

Hope you have all had a super weekend ? X

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi all happy Sunday how is everyone I'm kinda new here I have popped on and off and am eager to get to know new people. I know it's a cliche but I'm really not like the stereotype I am really here to make new friends and have a laugh. Have a great day all x"
hey _sliceoflife..welcome to fab and the forums and this thread..i hope you find what it is you seek and most of all keep positive, when you have a bad day, then a lot of these lovely people will try very hard to pick you up again..

i hope youll be very happy here x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice thread and hello new people.

Ive been around donkeys years, dont post much these days but I see all the posts

Currently pondering whether or not I really need to get dressed to go and buy croissants or if I can get away with just putting my coat on over my jamas...."

ive seen people in their pjs and dressing gown in our local tescos before.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello I'm kinda new to the forums myself so always happy to make new friends and I can talk the back legs of a donkey easy haha x hey hornymale, welcome to the forums..are you having fun?

hope you stick around and get to chat to some friendly peeps, its good to see you xx

Yeah the forums are a good laugh wouldn't say having much fun etc get the odd abusive message etc but hey I'm big enough and ugly enough to handle them hope your well xx"

dont rely on the site to make your fun..try and make the effort to get known face to face...socials and clubs etc im sorry you get the odd abusive message, everyone does..its not a personal thing..be well and be happy here..hugs to you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope you cheer up soon Suzy , happy sunday too you Ali x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning even though we are fairly new to forums..hope we can all bring a smile and some cheer to you today and may it last for ever. "
hi guys, thanks for posting and your positive vibe, its lovely to feel x may it bounce back and be shared with you too x welcome to the forums.. its nice to see you x

Reply privately

By *ark NoirMan
over a year ago

London

Dark Noir here, I dip in and out of the forums

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good morning all!

I feel a need to buy a cloak to 'swish!' and a cane to twirl! "

you made me smile..thankyou FN xx

im very glad its back for you, may it stay and get you into lots of naughty fun xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning suzy

Casse & mark xwelcome Casse and mark, nice for you to say hello here. i hope fab brings you even more fun. second time round xx

Thankyou for the warm welcome and big hugs to you xx"

you are welcome xx

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Morning Suzy. I hear exactly what you're saying. I don't get so involved with the forums these days, seems to me that loads of threads end up making people feel like shit!!!! I'm here for fun xx

exactly!!!!!!!! thanks for saying it. i felt i couldn't start with an OP like that

but you hit the nail on the head and i thank you for sharing my exact thoughts on the matter.. love you LL xx you are a star x at least someone else feels like i do xx"

Ahhh thanks sweets. I imagine most people feel the same from time to time. You just have to dust yourself off and ignore the negativity Your threads always have a happy vibe to them that's why they (and you) are so popular xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

hey caught jester. i am very humbled thaqt you noticed my energy..thankyou x you have restored some faith in me today..i appreciate you xx dabble round the edges, be careful, no intention to hurt but rip tides are natural occurrences x"

Thats sweet of you. It's OK though, I have scuba and all the relevant training and safety gear for when things get rough.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"naked snuggles in the jacuzzi with tender kisses might help "
geez yeah, wheres the rendezvous? x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Same. Seems to be so many newbies this last year or so i can't keep up with who's who "

i felt that hosting a thread, might dispell that feeling for me..its working im glad to say..but im a sociable little thing, i also like to make people feel welcome and its my own fault i dont know who they are..ive just been really busy..but if it matters to you, you do something about it...thats my policy, anyway x

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxx hi pretty...hes a bit of a dish isnt he Axl?..i was more into sebastian bach mind..but bandana and you got me anyways good to see you gorgeous and thank you for joining in..i hope this thread helps you as much as it helps me xx

Xxxoh really do tell?

you like soren anderson...? have a look at him.."

Yes he sang with Axl for the life of me I can't remember what! (Runs off to google) brb xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Afternoon ..... i lurk and sometimes post ...sorry your feeling blue

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Afternoon Suzy, I'm Sandy and I'm a fab forumaholic sometimes I post and sometimes I just look at the pretty pictures "
hey sandy, itrs nice to see you..thankyou for posting and welcome..there are some gorgeous peeps on here.inside and out..enjoy your sunday xx

Reply privately

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hello, I haven't posted on the forum for quite a while but pop in now and again to lurk

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy,

Think that about sums us up lol hi the CC xx

good to hear from you..what do you do with them..keep them for yourselves ? glad you are enjoying the place xx

Nothing too sinister but that look when a girl realises we're both flirting with her never gets old.

The forum can be a bit of downer at times but we generally stay away from that side of it.

If it not fun, what's the point? (May have stole that from another forumite)

Just about the fun and making friends with like minded people.

Hope you cheer up soon D&G"

thanks for the reminder lovelies.. i appreciate you two xx

Reply privately

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Good morning all!

I feel a need to buy a cloak to 'swish!' and a cane to twirl! you made me smile..thankyou FN xx

im very glad its back for you, may it stay and get you into lots of naughty fun xx"

Why thank you dear Suzy!

Knowing me, well sometimes I just can't help myself

Chin chin Suzy X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx"

Hello

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

That's a good thing though right? It's like everything in life, it moves, it evolves, we move with it or we choose to stay at one point forever "

being honest i havent wanted to be moved 'with it recently'..if anything i wanted to run away. but as i said thats noones fault but my own, not making my own contribution.xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, lovely thread

Morning everyone, I'm Missy and I'm a fabaholic x thankyou missy, how are you lovely? good to have you here xx

I'm great thank you only just out of bed an hour ago and now off out for Sunday lunch hope you're all having a great Sunday xx"

enjoy your lunch sweet and your afternoon xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Xxxoh really do tell?

you like soren anderson...? have a look at him.."

Nah his eyes are too small lmao. Mr Bach sang my Michelle with my husband also here's a little treat for you all. Prettytiedup waling

Xxx

https://youtu.be/Abp5j9uicu4

13 secs in xxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning all. I'm fluffy and a bit of a dawg. how fluffy and how much of a dog?

Well I'm haven't shaved for a couple of days and I could do with a hair cut so pretty fluffy lol. And I can do all sorts of tricks, I like having my belly rubbed,oh and I love to lick lol so woof!"

oh dont tempt me, ive been thinking about getting a puppydog lover

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Nice thread and hello new people.

Currently pondering whether or not I really need to get dressed to go and buy croissants or if I can get away with just putting my coat on over my jamas...."

hi jeze.. nice to see you..thanks for all your hard work and if you are still here, go in your PJ's xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello!!!

Checking in as me but also post as the female half of Frank n Betty.

Happy Sunday everyone xxx "

hello beautiful..hows that lovely man of yours? i hope you are both really well and strong. i for one often think about you both and wonder how you are doing..thankyou for the updates and hugs and enjoy your sunday xxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy lovely thread I'm Donna and really new to all this but finding fascinating and Extremely addictive x"
hello donna, welcome to fab and the forums. i hope you find a friendly welcome and enjoy yourself muchly..big hugs and thank you for coming to say hello x its lovely to see you x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, nice positive post.

I'm Mr Shep, but you can call me Dave, I've been on Fab for over 10 years, but only recently came back to my dormant profile after a 7 year break.

Started playing in the forums recently in the hope that it's easier to get to know people here rather than through mail that doesn't get read!! I tend to join in with as many of the more positive or interactive threads that I can, but I try to steer away from the arguments, I'm a lover not a fighter!

Already chatted with a few regular forumites, and even had a jolly good social meeting with one.

Always open to have more chats and who knows, more socials too! "

hi mr Shep. lovely to see you here and thankyou for your kind words. i hope very much you make lots of friends after your long break and you have a wonderful time around here xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I lost a couple of friends this week I noticed! oh well

Reply privately

By *ussetdevilCouple
over a year ago

Swindon

Hi Suzy and all Sunday forumites.....

I love the forums as am nosy and a bit of a perv. ....

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, don't be down , most will return at some point. I always think Fab is like a transit cafe, lots hang around having coffee/ tea etc (even sex sometimes!) until they move on to better things sometimes. So it's not all bad.

I'm Sarah, a submissive who likes to push boundaries sometimes. My other half Mr G is known as a safe pair of hands around these parts.

Sarah "

hi Sarah, yes, some changes are harder to bear than others. no its not all bad i wish everyone every happiness in their lives...hugs to you and Mr G..and thankyou hugs xxx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"You right suzi the forum has changed,people have gone its seems so different"
hi rossi i find you soothing as i always know where your towel is.....what!! you've lost it today? now im totally 'ruffled' xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy, don't worry I'm still here

I don't know what to say, I'm Hatter, I drink tea, that's about it really. "

hey hatter. im afraid after urban dictionary was not my friend about 'cake' i am loathe to offer it or tea to anyone.. i hope you are well honey and that you are happy ..much love to you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy. I'm Geoff and relatively new here. I'm quite often on looking through the forums and very occasionally contribute. I have to admit the forums are quite addictive. I hope you will find some new friends and I think you will quite quickly.

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Good afternoon Suzy and hope you're having a good day. Funnily enough we were talking earlier today and saying it's gone a bit meh both with messages and the forum but there's always the odd gem that pops up and restores your faith so we're not going anywhere because as Shag says...it can be comedy gold on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hey, well im Andy, new to Forums, very much looking forward to making some new friends.

Im nr leeds, so if your local pop and say hi

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hi Suzy . Pretty new to the forums. Though I was a regular poster quite a few years back, on an old profile. I did wonder about posting when I first rejoined, and put it off for over two months. So many unfamiliar faces, which was disconcerting at the beginning. I would say to newbies and lurkers, join in. It's not that scary, once you dip a toe in ."
hello dark angle..lovely to see you, welcome..although if#ve seen you around im not sure if ive spoken to you personally..so heres my opportunity to say hello and wish you every happiness on the forums and on fab in general..hope you continue to have a great time xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm Clem. I like trees.

Which is your favourite?

Undecided between Yew, and Redwood. I have both in my garden. (coastal and dawn redwood,several examples of Yew). I'm fascinated by longevity. (I'm terrified of death)."

I'm a Beech, Alder or Oak girl.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hiya Suzy

Hi all.

Hope you have all had a super weekend ? X "

hi chipper, welcome to fab and the forums, nice to see you here and thank you i hope you have a great sunday afternoon..thanks for saying hello xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hope you cheer up soon Suzy , happy sunday too you Ali x"
thatnkyou lovelies..ill be fine..everyone here has made me smile again..thankyou for saying hello, hugs from me to you both xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Dark Noir here, I dip in and out of the forums"
hey darknoir, nice to see you here..thanks for posting..i hope you are having a great sunday xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hiya Suzy

Hi all.

Hope you have all had a super weekend ? X hi chipper, welcome to fab and the forums, nice to see you here and thank you i hope you have a great sunday afternoon..thanks for saying hello xx"

Thankyou for the welcome Suzy. I love the forums they are so funny and cringeworthy sometimes

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

but you hit the nail on the head and i thank you for sharing my exact thoughts on the matter.. love you LL xx you are a star x at least someone else feels like i do xx

Ahhh thanks sweets. I imagine most people feel the same from time to time. You just have to dust yourself off and ignore the negativity Your threads always have a happy vibe to them that's why they (and you) are so popular xxx"

you are very kind LL, i should just bring my little bubble in with me and post more threads..ill have to find the time xx thankyou. i appreciate you very much x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

hey caught jester. i am very humbled thaqt you noticed my energy..thankyou x you have restored some faith in me today..i appreciate you xx dabble round the edges, be careful, no intention to hurt but rip tides are natural occurrences x

Thats sweet of you. It's OK though, I have scuba and all the relevant training and safety gear for when things get rough. "

you have no idea xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Xxxoh really do tell?

Yes he sang with Axl for the life of me I can't remember what! (Runs off to google) brb xxx"

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Afternoon ..... i lurk and sometimes post ...sorry your feeling blue "
hey jo..lovely to say hi to you i hope you are well and happy xx ill be fine, just a blip x hugs and thank you for coming to sat hello xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello, I haven't posted on the forum for quite a while but pop in now and again to lurk "
well hello LPP. where have you been hiding? ..lovely to see you beautiful xx thanks very much for coming to say hi, i wondered where you were x

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Good morning all!

I feel a need to buy a cloak to 'swish!' and a cane to twirl! you made me smile..thankyou FN xx

im very glad its back for you, may it stay and get you into lots of naughty fun xx

Why thank you dear Suzy!

Knowing me, well sometimes I just can't help myself

Chin chin Suzy X"

you are welcome sweet..and its just got to be done..quick and keep that mojo at least on a long retractable leash xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 13:22:33]

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Please keep this thread lighthearted, inclusive, welcoming and pleasant. thank you xx

Hello "

i think i might just cry..hello lovely, fancy a hug? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good idea.....

I'm SSSASSY (Vickie) been in the forums for about a year - occasionally take a sabbitical and return .....

I love the community, the sharing and caring and the funny and serious sides of the forum.....

Met some great Fourmnites and would love to meet more ......

Yes there is new blood .... I think great to have some new ways to look at things and respect for the familiar too....just not fussed on the aggression.

Question: The world of FAB and the Forums - what has it given me?

Answer: expanded my knowledge and changed some of my values ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Suzy.

Im Mark. Im usually buzzing about the forums, usually getting ignored. Lol.

My interests are mf mmf gangbangs. And im from the seemingly remote and barren outpost of South Yorkshire/Derbyshire border.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi there, Mrs SlapnTickle here, Mr doesn't come in the forums.

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Hello.

I'm Mrs B, the better half I don't post as much as I used to but can still be found hanging around.

I like seeing new posters (more perving material) and it stops the forums from becoming stale.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey all, happy Sunday

Kinky

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello i think i might just cry..hello lovely, fancy a hug? x"

Yes please x

I totally get where you're coming from.My funger has hovered above the delete button so many times recently.

I stop from doing it butnit is hard to justify being here nowdays.

Reply privately

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Xxxoh really do tell?

Nah his eyes are too small lmao. Mr Bach sang my Michelle with my husband also here's a little treat for you all. Prettytiedup waling

Xxx

https://youtu.be/Abp5j9uicu4

13 secs in xxx"

i was on stage with him and mark mendosa for my 41st..sexy little thing, he gave me his number..i declined..looked too much like my ex

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello everyone. I am mrs 666 (mr doesnt come on the forums) better known as Lulu.

Used to be a semi regular on the forums but decided to take a few weeks off from them as there was a lot of negativity. But happy to be back

Reply privately