Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photos and profile pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right! I'm not sure how this will go down. Just a question really and a mild thought.

I know a lot of couples and single women detest the infamous "Cock shot!" I get it, Willies may not be the most attractive thing in the world. But.. Neither is a gaping, red, spread fanny covered in spunk! For me at least.

Now I'm fully aware my own pictures aren't great, my phone is awful and the camera is worse. But on the whole I try to keep it respectable-ish. So please don't hate on me.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is how come couples and single women can get away with pure filth. But guys can't, is it the amount of guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They get away with it because many guys find it attractive. Same way some women here really like cock shots. Like everything else it's a matter of preference.

over a year ago

"They get away with it because many guys find it attractive. Same way some women here really like cock shots. Like everything else it's a matter of preference."

Yes, I guess you're right, we're all different and have a right to our individual preferences.

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I think you have hit the nail on the head there..

The close up creamy clunge and purple headed warrior photos are a little bit distasteful at times..

I might be eating something when I stumble across the eye of saurun...I don't wanna be seeing that stuff, especially as I chow down on mussels or bratwurst.

There are loads of tastefully taken images on here, just try and replicate them, after all, imitation is the best form of flattery.

over a year ago

The simple truth is, men love looking at the photos women put up.

Most women can't be arsed to look at 30 different cock selfies on the same profile.

Ultimately, what pictures any member put up, is up to them.

over a year ago

Has there been a sudden influx of women with spread open profile photos or something? Because I rarely see any but there's been a sudden influx of threads about it

It's probably not the same people saying they don't like to see explicit photos who are the ones posting explicit photos themselves. People like different things, there's no big conspiracy.

over a year ago

"Has there been a sudden influx of women with spread open profile photos or something? Because I rarely see any but there's been a sudden influx of threads about it

It's probably not the same people saying they don't like to see explicit photos who are the ones posting explicit photos themselves. People like different things, there's no big conspiracy."

It's my fault. I posted my foof and the site's gone mad

over a year ago

Eye of Sauron - I'm crying with laughter!

I didn't realize others had posted on the subject.. I haven't noticed an increase, it just seems a steady stream.

I'm no prude, I love a little filth, usually once I've been warmed up a little that is. Straight into - Eye of cum Dripping Sauron as a profile pic is a little off putting - unless it's the perfect clunge in Jay's words (Inbetweeners).

over a year ago

As i never complain about cock pics does that make it acceptable for me to have my "clunge" for all to see? I really really would hate to offend anyone of a delicate disposition.

over a year ago

How do you know they "get away with it"? They might not get many messages but I think we all know they probably do as men, in general, are visually stimulated. I would think though, these types of shots are more inclined to attract pic collecters and the ones that want a wank rather than ones who want to meet although I could be wrong, I've never had and never will have pics like that on my profile. Its all about appealing to your target audience, if cock shots put many women off then try something else. You can put whatever pic you like up within the site rules but accept some will attract your target audience more than others.

over a year ago

There's no excuse for bad profile photos. I include people who don't smile in face shots here.

over a year ago

I tend not to send cock shots unless asked for. I usually leave one angry warrior on my profile though. We're all free to do as we please, I'm not judging anyone!

over a year ago

"As i never complain about cock pics does that make it acceptable for me to have my "clunge" for all to see? I really really would hate to offend anyone of a delicate disposition. "

Get some clamps and pull it open a bit wider then I'd consider it acceptable

over a year ago

"As i never complain about cock pics does that make it acceptable for me to have my "clunge" for all to see? I really really would hate to offend anyone of a delicate disposition.

Get some clamps and pull it open a bit wider then I'd consider it acceptable "

I knew i should have got the dr to take a pic while she was inserting my coil!!

over a year ago

"Has there been a sudden influx of women with spread open profile photos or something? Because I rarely see any but there's been a sudden influx of threads about it

It's probably not the same people saying they don't like to see explicit photos who are the ones posting explicit photos themselves. People like different things, there's no big conspiracy.

It's my fault. I posted my foof and the site's gone mad "

You hussy

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"As i never complain about cock pics does that make it acceptable for me to have my "clunge" for all to see? I really really would hate to offend anyone of a delicate disposition.

Get some clamps and pull it open a bit wider then I'd consider it acceptable "

I own an inflatable dildo. That might work.

over a year ago

Well my profile pic is on another site and some sad person has felt the need to report it

Seriously some people just need to lighten the Fuk up

over a year ago

"Well my profile pic is on another site and some sad person has felt the need to report it

Seriously some people just need to lighten the Fuk up "

Thank god they didn't report your slippers

over a year ago

It's not that everyone detests cock shots. It's when someone just uses it as their primary piece of identification.

over a year ago

It's all about supply and demand.

Couples and single women are in low supply and high demand, therefore they dictate what's hot or not.

Men are plentiful and desperate here, therefore they'll do/say whatever to get laid.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule...

over a year ago

"It's not that everyone detests cock shots. It's when someone just uses it as their primary piece of identification. "

^This^ "hello, I'm a dick"....yes I can see that..

over a year ago

"Well my profile pic is on another site and some sad person has felt the need to report it

Seriously some people just need to lighten the Fuk up "

Report it for what?

over a year ago

Ultimately we all use our photos as a sales aid. We will pick what we think is likely to get the most attention. From a personal perspective a cock or the old axe wound, are possibly the least astheticely pleasing parts of the human body. Yet ultimately the two parts that this site revolves around. I have no problem with people using either as bait, it just wouldn't hook me.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"It's not that everyone detests cock shots. It's when someone just uses it as their primary piece of identification.

^This^ "hello, I'm a dick"....yes I can see that.."

Hello, I'm a cunt. But you can't see that not because I am choosing to leave it to the imagination (for I am classy) but because I am currently sporting an in-between waxing hairy muff.

over a year ago

Report it for what? "

That's what I'd like to know as its a male topless photo lol, likely someone I have blown out in the past

over a year ago

"It's not that everyone detests cock shots. It's when someone just uses it as their primary piece of identification.

^This^ "hello, I'm a dick"....yes I can see that..

Hello, I'm a cunt. But you can't see that not because I am choosing to leave it to the imagination (for I am classy) but because I am currently sporting an in-between waxing hairy muff."

Well we knew that already...

over a year ago

Thank god they didn't report your slippers "

The slipper/plimsolls pic ain't on there lol

over a year ago

Report it for what?

That's what I'd like to know as its a male topless photo lol, likely someone I have blown out in the past"

I don't get what rule you'd have broken.

over a year ago

Report it for what?

That's what I'd like to know as its a male topless photo lol, likely someone I have blown out in the past

I don't get what rule you'd have broken."

Be some jealous lol guaranteed :-/

A lot of women get offended by confidence

over a year ago

Report it for what?

I don't get what rule you'd have broken."

I guess they think he's stolen it from another site not realising you can have profiles on other sites?

over a year ago

I tend to mix between the two. Sometimes I have close up gyno pics as my pro pic but mostly my pussy is tucked away in my friends only pics. As for cock pics I like at least one so I can see what I'm gunna be working with.

I mite put up a nawty pussy pic later. xxx

over a year ago

A profile containing all the same style of photos whether it's gaping flange, spunky cocks or endless tit pics is in my opinion rather boring.

I like well taken explicit photos mixed in with the non.

over a year ago

There's some rude and action shots in my pics...Can't say I've noticed anyone complain...they're often my more fabbed pics actually

over a year ago

i love cock shots just not as an avatar - we have one or two close up but not gaping shots for friends only - each to their own

Post new Message to Thread