Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How much effort do you put into yours? Personally I consider lighting, framing, background and focus when I take new pics, and I like to add a filter to make them more appealing to the eye. I'll take loads of pics and usually only be happy with a couple, but I think I see flaws in myself that others might not necessarily see.

I appreciate good photos on this site and always let people know when I'm impressed by their photography. I know it's not easy taking good pics of yourself, it requires expert use of the self timer and some angling of mirrors, and then there's the issue us guys have of staying hard through it all!

So do you take plenty of time with your pics? And does it make a big difference to you if someone's pics are artfully done or high quality or not?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most of ours are usually adhoc pics, were in the moment and I'll suddenly say that will make a good pic! Never really plan to take photos. Then we either put them on as they are or do a little cropping.

We are planning on getting pro shots done at some point but time is the issue

over a year ago

I enjoy taking and looking at good photos.

I find that photos tell me a lot about the person.

over a year ago

Natural and real we prefer. Don't get me wrong all the "arty farty" pics are really nice and there are some very talented photographers on this site, but we much prefer the "normal" variety ourselves

over a year ago

I tend to do more post-editing than I put time into the set up, which is the wrong way round really but it works for me. I like taking photos and messing about with them, so it's fun. I do have a camera but it's never really got beyond the auto setting.

over a year ago

My most recent was a spur of the moment one...

over a year ago

Choose one pic, cropped, black and white, vignette filter, done

over a year ago

I try to take ones in at least good lighting

over a year ago

Just wish I could smile for the camera, no matter how I think I'm smiling I just look like a right miserable git.

over a year ago

Very little effort- I crop and that's about it. I prefer to meet people in real life. I'm just not into pics. It seems fake and unrealistic.

over a year ago

"Very little effort- I crop and that's about it. I prefer to meet people in real life. I'm just not into pics. It seems fake and unrealistic."

over a year ago

"Just wish I could smile for the camera, no matter how I think I'm smiling I just look like a right miserable git. "

Posed smiles look fake.

Compare this with a face pic where you're relaxed, with friends, doing something you enjoy.

over a year ago

"Most of ours are usually adhoc pics, were in the moment and I'll suddenly say that will make a good pic! Never really plan to take photos. Then we either put them on as they are or do a little cropping.

We are planning on getting pro shots done at some point but time is the issue "

In the moment action shots are great - the naturalness looks very hot

over a year ago

"Very little effort- I crop and that's about it. I prefer to meet people in real life. I'm just not into pics. It seems fake and unrealistic."

And some people may dress, message and behave with the same lackadaisical attitude.

There's nothing wrong with putting time, attention and thought to how you look, sound and behave.

Your profile reflects you as a person, not just what you look like naked.

over a year ago

"Just wish I could smile for the camera, no matter how I think I'm smiling I just look like a right miserable git. "

I just look like a bell end when I smile for the camera so I don't try anymore!!

over a year ago

"Just wish I could smile for the camera, no matter how I think I'm smiling I just look like a right miserable git.

Posed smiles look fake.

Compare this with a face pic where you're relaxed, with friends, doing something you enjoy. "

Cheers.

over a year ago

"I try to take ones in at least good lighting "

Well the one I can see on your profile portrays everything you need to get across - fab body in perfect lighting

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Ours are "in the moment" shots....out of all the pics taken we tend to use the best ones out the bunch.

Dax takes them and then i go through and say of he can use them or not (there is a reason for it)

over a year ago

I just use my phone and a timer ..take the pic ..if i like it i put it on ..if its pants then gets deleted

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I don't use any filters or editing on my pictures. I don't usually crop them either because I gauge the framing when I snap.

I'm not particularly technical and it just doesn't occur to me to edit a pic.

If I'm taking a face pic lighting is more important, I can look quite haggard in poor lighting which isn't what I really look like so I wouldn't want to show myself in my worst light!

over a year ago

"I just use my phone and a timer ..take the pic ..if i like it i put it on ..if its pants then gets deleted "

But what if you want pic of pants?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I wouldn't know where to start as my pictures prove. I need someone to help me

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

If I had an actual camera I might take more time over mine. But I quite like my Heath Robinson trying to use a laptop approach. Even if there are some shots I just can't do and the photo quality of mine isn't great I still get to use my imagination figuring out what I can do with the limited equipment available to me and that's actually quite good fun since I like problem solving.

By * PillowsWoman
over a year ago

stevenage

I like all kinds of pics. Depends what mood I'm in. Some profiles I regularly fab as they keep changing and putting up more great ones.

Some of the blurred action shots are fab. No time to set up and pose those. Very horny! In the moment!

over a year ago

"If I had an actual camera I might take more time over mine. But I quite like my Heath Robinson trying to use a laptop approach. Even if there are some shots I just can't do and the photo quality of mine isn't great I still get to use my imagination figuring out what I can do with the limited equipment available to me and that's actually quite good fun since I like problem solving."

Well you figured out how to take pics of yourself from behind while tied up, which is damn impressive problem solving if you ask me

over a year ago

Staying hard is never an issue as I won't post cock shots. I mostly use video to take mine. I do consider lighting and angles but pose is important too. Photos are a shop window, a way of selling yourself. If you don't put any effort in, what does that say about the product?

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I just say cheese and my phone camera takes the picture. I enjoy dressing up and having a laugh with the pictures. I crop and use black and white filter but I do like my natural pictures that are straight off the phone.

over a year ago

Yeah I like setting them up, taking a little bit of time over the composition etc. I think my best ones show a little care and attention.

over a year ago

"Very little effort- I crop and that's about it. I prefer to meet people in real life. I'm just not into pics. It seems fake and unrealistic.

And some people may dress, message and behave with the same lackadaisical attitude.

There's nothing wrong with putting time, attention and thought to how you look, sound and behave.

Your profile reflects you as a person, not just what you look like naked. "

I didn't say there was anything wrong with people enjoying taking photos, I like people to enjoy what they do. I said I find pics fake and unrealistic. I just don't correlate pics with the person I meet.

My profile reflects me perfectly. It attracts people I want to and repels those that won't like me. Saves everyone time.

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

"I tend to do more post-editing than I put time into the set up, which is the wrong way round really but it works for me. I like taking photos and messing about with them, so it's fun. I do have a camera but it's never really got beyond the auto setting. "

Seems to work too!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I just tend to press the button and hope for the best clearly,it would be easier for someone to take them for me though. I don't mess about with filters and suchlike,I just think yeah that will do and upload

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

I probably don't take enough and when I do take them I enjoy the process of setting up the shots. Once I am reasonably happy I will post if not I'll ask my photo muse for there considered opinion. They have always been spot on with their help.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I just tend to press the button and hope for the best clearly,it would be easier for someone to take them for me though. I don't mess about with filters and suchlike,I just think yeah that will do and upload"

Can I be the someone plzzzzzzzz

over a year ago

"I just tend to press the button and hope for the best clearly,it would be easier for someone to take them for me though. I don't mess about with filters and suchlike,I just think yeah that will do and upload"

Well you're definitely doing something right - you have plenty of different angles in there to keep things interesting. Doesn't hurt that you're hot as hell too

By *ue and robCouple
over a year ago

ware

Ours our of the moment but we would love to meet another couple and play with a photographer at hand to capture the fun

over a year ago

"I just say cheese and my phone camera takes the picture. I enjoy dressing up and having a laugh with the pictures. I crop and use black and white filter but I do like my natural pictures that are straight off the phone."

I'm a big fan of your pics Lola, they're varied and very erotic

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

OP Nice photos. I have the same laundry basket as you. Sally

over a year ago

(Nessa)

Depending on the mood and who's in the house.

Some action, some posed and some I did not know Lee took.

We just love photography.

Kisses

over a year ago

"OP Nice photos. I have the same laundry basket as you. Sally"

Thanks Sally, I really like your pics too. A nice variety, and all very sexy! And it's a good laundry basket isn't it!

over a year ago

I like to do a mix on my profile

over a year ago

"(Nessa)

Kisses"

Your pics are very sexy! And not knowing he took some of the pics must make them sexier!

over a year ago

"(Nessa)

Kisses

Your pics are very sexy! And not knowing he took some of the pics must make them sexier!"

Aaaaawwwww thank you.

Yes it does feel sexy.... and so turned on. Hee hee

Kisses

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"How much effort do you put into yours? "

Absolutely none. This is a sex-site after all, not some fecking 'David-Bailey-esque' photocompetition.

What sort of sad, OCD loser would waste time taking photos on here...

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"Very little effort- I crop and that's about it. I prefer to meet people in real life. I'm just not into pics. It seems fake and unrealistic.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with people enjoying taking photos, I like people to enjoy what they do. I said I find pics fake and unrealistic. I just don't correlate pics with the person I meet.

My profile reflects me perfectly. It attracts people I want to and repels those that won't like me. Saves everyone time. "

Yup, same here. Which is why my pics are well thought out and have a bit of style to them. Nothing fake or remotely misrepresentative about them.

over a year ago

My profile reflects me perfectly. It attracts people I want to and repels those that won't like me. Saves everyone time.

Yup, same here. Which is why my pics are well thought out and have a bit of style to them. Nothing fake or remotely misrepresentative about them. "

Mine are entirely representative of what you'll get in real life. A bit pretentious and covered in makeup

over a year ago

Yup, same here. Which is why my pics are well thought out and have a bit of style to them. Nothing fake or remotely misrepresentative about them. "

... Because my pics *do* correlate to me. Not just my body or face, but me as a person.

over a year ago

I have a mix of some that have barely been edited apart from cropping the dirty laundry out and some that are heavily staged and edited. They still look like me. I haven't altered my body. I prefer to see photos that have been thought about. When i meet i always wear make up and do my hair. I choose my outfit carefully and My nails are always done anyway so that's what i show in my pics. They may not look natural to some but they are representative of the effort i make to look presentable.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Some are cropped, most are taken during sex so we simply post the ones we like afterwards.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Sometimes I take time with my pics, sometimes I don't. One of me is leaning in to press the button on my phone and it took a pic. It came out quite well so I used it on here

Taking pics is something I really enjoy but I prefer it if someone else is behind the camera

over a year ago

Ours are always spur of the moment, we only really put any effort into mrs sb's challenges and even then it's minimal. Don't really see the need to jazz ourselves up , wouldn't want to disappoint anybody that eventually meets us.

over a year ago

"Sometimes I take time with my pics, sometimes I don't. One of me is leaning in to press the button on my phone and it took a pic. It came out quite well so I used it on here

Taking pics is something I really enjoy but I prefer it if someone else is behind the camera "

Your pics are awesome. The one of your gloved hand on your bum looks like it could be an album cover

Post new Message to Thread