Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you?

Jump to newest

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

This ain't one of those sad pleading threads wanting any desperate woman to shag me..

That's gonna be my next post.

No, it's just a thought that popped into my loaf..

So you've got a friend you met with several times now...

Sex with them is great, always pushing tour boundaries, trying new stuff.. But your comfortable with it all... Nothing that you haven't wanted to try if your hones with yourself...

Then one time, in the throes, you get told they want to try a real extreme fetish with you..(blood, scat,torture).

You trust this person and have set boundaries before..

Would you indulge even though it's way outside your comfort zone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

No problem going outside of your comfort zone but not past any hard and fast boundaries...and only you can decide what they are.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it's something that sparked off a curiousity in me, kind of a "never knew I wanted to try until asked" thing then yes I would. Otherwise no.

over a year ago

Like most life boundaries I've found that don't mind pushing them but only a little at a time.

over a year ago

Not a chance in hell.

over a year ago

"If it's something that sparked off a curiousity in me, kind of a "never knew I wanted to try until asked" thing then yes I would. Otherwise no."

This.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Boundaries are to be pushed but the moment you are uncomfortable with the situation is probably the time to stop.

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I'd consider a little light pee fun but that's it... even then, you would have to be a trusted regular meet.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 08:56:08]

over a year ago

"If it's something that sparked off a curiousity in me, kind of a "never knew I wanted to try until asked" thing then yes I would. Otherwise no."

Exactly this

over a year ago

I like having my boundaries pushed but within reason. If it was something that was a total turn off for me, well then it will never happen

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Being a rhetorical question, the answer is never simple but usually is the first one that comes to mind.

I'd like to think that in most situations I would be open minded enough to try anything.. Hell, I've eaten the stuff that my kids cooked at school...Was never sure what it was but I tried it.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

my hard limits are known and always complied with..the rest is up for exploration. so its unlikely to be mentioned if its within my limits, the partner would just lead me into that situation/ activity....

i have a safe worrd i can use if necessary.

they wouldn't mention it if it was beyond my hard limits, because they wouldn't touch those boundaries as they were very well contemplated and discussed and set down in an agreement beforehand.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im pretty open to most things. Plus they will already know my rule. Im happy for you to ask me anything but whether i say yes is a different matter

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

If it's something that doesn't make me think not a chance in hell then I would discuss it further. Pushing boundaries and exploring outside my comfort levels have allowed me to experience new things.

over a year ago

My boundaries don't change. If it's something that I wasn't particularly into the thoughts of doing but wasn't totally against the idea, then yeah I'd give it a go. If it was something that's a definite no no for me, then it wouldn't happen no matter what or who was asking.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Variety is the spice of life.

I had a fuck bud and the sex would just get better and better... to the point where I thought one of us is gonna die of a heart attack

Post new Message to Thread