Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you only use the lounge?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I do, but Just had a look at the other forums, so I've posted in the Ireland and Wales Forum today. Not sure that's allowed but I did The USA is surprisingly quiet. This forum definitely seems the most used, which is odd really as most Content is non sexual.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I occasionally visit the Scottish forum but prefer to stick to the lounge

over a year ago

Lounge seems to cover "all sins" while others maybe more specific.

over a year ago

I flit between the lounge and swingers forums. It's impressive how busy they both are, there's always something interesting going on

over a year ago

"Lounge seems to cover "all sins" while others maybe more specific. "

All seven deadly ones?

over a year ago

"Lounge seems to cover "all sins" while others maybe more specific.

All seven deadly ones? "

After being on Fab for a while now not sure there's only seven!_

over a year ago

I occasionally use the bathroom and kitchen too.

over a year ago

"I occasionally use the bathroom and kitchen too."

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

I started going to other forums.

MrsSB

over a year ago

I know there are other forums but I prefer the lounge .. the chairs are comfier in there

over a year ago

"I flit between the lounge and swingers forums. It's impressive how busy they both are, there's always something interesting going on"
snap although sometimes I post on other forums I mostly use lounge and swingers

over a year ago

"I occasionally use the bathroom and kitchen too.

"

Maybe they should have a toilet forum...there's quite a few threads that would fit in there

over a year ago

"This forum definitely seems the most used, which is odd really as most Content is non sexual. "

I think the undertones can get more than a little sexual. In here you can chat, perve and escalate when and how you see fit. It's easy to join in and get chatting with someone about shared experiences and interests.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I sometimes use the naughty step ..not sure why I'm an really

Lounge mainly, I've visited the Scottish forum and ventured across the sea to Ireland and the USA,

Ireland seemed to have a boob thread everyday ... great work guys..

USA seemed to be uninhabited..

over a year ago

Scotland and Ireland sometimes have interesting topics. A lot of very irate people too though.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Mostly The Lounge and Swingers Chat. Sometimes Scottish Forum but that's mostly who are going to a local club.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Depends what the debate is about .... I visit most of them depending on if its interesting

over a year ago

"Lounge seems to cover "all sins" while others maybe more specific. "

Mostly lounge, but also politics.

Sometimes the lounge is almost indistinguishable from Swingers though.

over a year ago

Mostly post in the lounge but will post in the Scottish forum if a thread catches my eye.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I check out a few but don't post in regional forums when I am not from that region. I am leaning towards the politics forum these days although I tend to avoid the party political stuff .... more interested in social politics and sexual politics, but not sure if this has a place on fabs any longer. Forums seem to be the extreme now .... goes from the Sun and Star to the Times with nothing in between.

over a year ago

"I check out a few but don't post in regional forums when I am not from that region. I am leaning towards the politics forum these days although I tend to avoid the party political stuff .... more interested in social politics and sexual politics, but not sure if this has a place on fabs any longer. Forums seem to be the extreme now .... goes from the Sun and Star to the Times with nothing in between. "

I find the same about the politics forum, it's terrible, just a small number of people at either extreme hurling abuse at one another. I understand why it might have been desirable to take the politics threads out of the Lounge in the run up to the referendum/at election time, but there are topics which used to come up which don't neatly fit into either. I think the Lounge is less interesting as a result.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"I check out a few but don't post in regional forums when I am not from that region. I am leaning towards the politics forum these days although I tend to avoid the party political stuff .... more interested in social politics and sexual politics, but not sure if this has a place on fabs any longer. Forums seem to be the extreme now .... goes from the Sun and Star to the Times with nothing in between.

I find the same about the politics forum, it's terrible, just a small number of people at either extreme hurling abuse at one another. I understand why it might have been desirable to take the politics threads out of the Lounge in the run up to the referendum/at election time, but there are topics which used to come up which don't neatly fit into either. I think the Lounge is less interesting as a result. "

Yes those topics just don't come up any more and politics has been marginalized. Fab has been taken over by the 'hello' culture

over a year ago

I use The Lounge, Swingers Chat and Irish forum.

So many people to annoy

over a year ago

I'd post in the London forum if it were any fun.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"I'd post in the London forum if it were any fun. "

Its better than it was ...

over a year ago

"I'd post in the London forum if it were any fun.

Its better than it was ..."

reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllly?

I'll have to have a look so.

Thank you.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Thank you. "

From about a year ago I mean, but every now and then it gets a few interesting messages that aren't about meets and the pork cinema

over a year ago

Thank you.

From about a year ago I mean, but every now and then it gets a few interesting messages that aren't about meets and the pork cinema"

Oh yeahhhhhhhhh. I've been reading it just now.

Bit erm....dead.

I've just posted a new topic but don't hold out much in the way of response!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I check out a few but don't post in regional forums when I am not from that region. I am leaning towards the politics forum these days although I tend to avoid the party political stuff .... more interested in social politics and sexual politics, but not sure if this has a place on fabs any longer. Forums seem to be the extreme now .... goes from the Sun and Star to the Times with nothing in between.

I find the same about the politics forum, it's terrible, just a small number of people at either extreme hurling abuse at one another. I understand why it might have been desirable to take the politics threads out of the Lounge in the run up to the referendum/at election time, but there are topics which used to come up which don't neatly fit into either. I think the Lounge is less interesting as a result.

Yes those topics just don't come up any more and politics has been marginalized. Fab has been taken over by the 'hello' culture"

i'll go one further than that....

I believe the lounge is becoming saccerine sweet, full of fluff and lots of in jokes about who is popular and only being part of the small group...

its becoming the "clique" thing everyone was trying to say it wasn't....

the thing about politics, whether you liked it or not, is at least you could say it varied topics and had a larger group contributing...

if people want to talk politics at the wonks level, then fair enough stick it in its own section....

but a lot of very general stuff.... it could remain here and not be any issue, its when one person cries "politics" without even contributing stuff gets moved.....

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Pretty much unless I'm going to a club or social

over a year ago

I use the lounge more

But discovered the irish one and posted in there once or twice

Then had an unflux of messages from irish guys ....

over a year ago

Yes those topics just don't come up any more and politics has been marginalized. Fab has been taken over by the 'hello' culture

I believe the lounge is becoming saccerine sweet, full of fluff and lots of in jokes about who is popular and only being part of the small group...

the thing about politics, whether you liked it or not, is at least you could say it varied topics and had a larger group contributing...

if people want to talk politics at the wonks level, then fair enough stick it in its own section....

but a lot of very general stuff.... it could remain here and not be any issue, its when one person cries "politics" without even contributing stuff gets moved....."

Agree with you.

I'm finding it difficult to post here lately without throwing up a little.

over a year ago

but a lot of very general stuff.... it could remain here and not be any issue, its when one person cries "politics" without even contributing stuff gets moved....."

I agree. The groups having a love-in at any particular time come and go and it's not always the same people but when there are fewer other threads, as there are now, it gives the impression that's all there is.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Thank you.

From about a year ago I mean, but every now and then it gets a few interesting messages that aren't about meets and the pork cinema

Oh yeahhhhhhhhh. I've been reading it just now.

Bit erm....dead.

I've just posted a new topic but don't hold out much in the way of response! "

Loads of people from London post on the general forums. I post only in fits and starts now as don't have a lot of time on here these days

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Catch me if you can

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

I drift...I'm a drifter

over a year ago

"Catch me if you can"

you're always lying down fucking.

I'll have no problem grabbing ya by the tail.

over a year ago

"I do, but Just had a look at the other forums, so I've posted in the Ireland and Wales Forum today. Not sure that's allowed but I did The USA is surprisingly quiet. This forum definitely seems the most used, which is odd really as most Content is non sexual. "

Why would you feel you aren't allowed to.post in the Ireland or Wales room?

over a year ago

I bob in and out of the forum. Sometimes I post loads, other times there is nothing that I find interesting enough to comment on.

Predominantly in the lounge, but every now and again I'll add to something on one of the other boards.

I do miss the political stuff tho and agree with the others saying that it's uneccessary to have a whole politics board now

over a year ago

I sometimes post in the Wales forum but it's quite an established close knit group as they tend to know each other from Socials so I don't go in often.

I've never seen any drama in there like I have on the general forums though (but again I don't go in often).

Other than that it's the Lounge and sometimes the Swingers forum.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i'll flit around different forums... so if i see something then i'll post....

I don't post here as much because the topics aren't as varied, or as thought provoking....

as i said... fluff, saccerine and in jokes, and i am not that person..

over a year ago

"I sometimes post in the Wales forum but it's quite an established close knit group as they tend to know each other from Socials so I don't go in often.

I've never seen any drama in there like I have on the general forums though (but again I don't go in often).

"

Suppose there's only so much you can say about leeks and sheep.

over a year ago

"I sometimes post in the Wales forum but it's quite an established close knit group as they tend to know each other from Socials so I don't go in often.

Suppose there's only so much you can say about leeks and sheep."

That old chestnut. Again

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/16 18:04:56]

over a year ago

I tend to stay around the lounge, occasionally swingers and if we're going to a club then I'll look at those boards too but I don't always want the overt sexual nature of swingers boards

Beard

over a year ago

I now call my living room the lounge.

over a year ago

Yes those topics just don't come up any more and politics has been marginalized. Fab has been taken over by the 'hello' culture"

It was needed during the referendum but I do think now it should be integrated back into the lounge.

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread