Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dilemma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been told very recently by a guy who has now left the site that the one feedback he had was fake. The lady who wrote it is still on the site and it was him that asked her to verify him on the understanding she did the same in return which she did.

He told me nothing actually happened but the feedback she gave him, gave the impression they had been very intimate.

I know fake feedback exists but do you let it go or report to admin, as she is still on the site?

He was honest in telling me what happened and decided to leave not because of this situation but for another reason.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *orders-cplCouple
over a year ago

middx cpl

This site has many fakers just have to them out and that is part of the fun we have caught loads of them

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If your not happy with things on this site you Report to Admin .... i am sure thay do look at all mail .... must get alot i know at times from people about all sorts ..

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id report it, can never get rid of all the fakes but can cut them down. If shes left him one whats to say she hasnt done it to otheres

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has she got other verifications or just the one and she was maybe helping a friend get started.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is true she may well have, will always happen and for all sorts of reasons. Can't be doing with liars tho.

Reply privately

over a year ago

She has loads and it was to help him but that's no excuse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

you must report it, let admin decide what to do, if we all reported things then there would be alot less fakes, its kind of your duty as a fab member

Reply privately

over a year ago

But hes no longer on the site all she needs to do is remove his veri problem solved.

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

surely if he has left then the veri automatically goes too

Reply privately

over a year ago

As he is not on the site his feedback is no longer there, but it may not be the first time she has done this and her other verifications may not all be genuine either.

Reply privately

By *oe the greekMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Let admin deal with it and cross match all the verfications, thankless task I know but someone as to do it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have now reported it to them.

Thanks everyone x

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If in doubt always report.

As this is about another user who may be the subject of a rumour that isn't true, I am shutting this.

Reply privately