Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is that married women who say they love their husband are happy with them have affairs? Surely if you love someone and are happy with them isn't that enough?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/16 17:39:41]

over a year ago

Affairs or swing OP? I'm not sure what you're getting at but until you've walked a mile in someone's shoes and know their reasons maybe you should reserve judgement

Beard

over a year ago

"Why is that married women who say they love their husband are happy with them have affairs? Surely if you love someone and are happy with them isn't that enough? "

Is there something in the Fab air today?

over a year ago

"Why is that married women who say they love their husband are happy with them have affairs? Surely if you love someone and are happy with them isn't that enough? "

Rightly or wrongly we are an animal that enjoys and sometimes craves sex but may not be satisfied at home. So suppose those married woman you refer to may be in that situation, like some married man, yes me as well.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Cheaters have affairs behind their partner's backs. Dress it up whichever way you like

over a year ago

Ah, the "love" thing.

There are many versions of that.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

I'm married. I love my husband more than I've ever loved anyone. We both here and play with others. Who you love and who you has sexwith is two different things.

Our sexual life with eachother is amazing. We enjoy having sex with others. It works for us and we are happy. So we don't see the problem.

MrsSB

PS fancy a fuck?

over a year ago

Because being in love and being happy don't always go hand in hand

over a year ago

Have been in those shoes and regretted it beard, also been in marriage where it happened. Have been swinging with a lady who has told a pack of lies, how do I know as her husband came to see me.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Have enough dramas of my own to care what others do with their lives.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

People cheat for various reasons op,no sex at home,greedy,feeling unwanted etc.

If they are honest about it,people can make an informed choice about meeting them.

I get the lying bit though,its not fair to drag people into their dramas.

Miss

over a year ago

"Because being in love and being happy don't always go hand in hand"

This

I don't judge others. What they do is their buisness.

over a year ago

Probably be best to nip off to your nearest stately home and ask the question as the question you're asking is usually for the aristocracy.

Sex here is in the most part consensual between all relevant parties.

Yes there are people on here who have sex with others and not tell their partners. Thats their life, their choice, their conscience.

You're asking about partners that do know though.

Generally people here know their partners have sex with others.

It's um....kinda the point of the site

over a year ago

"I'm married. I love my husband more than I've ever loved anyone. We both here and play with others. Who you love and who you has sexwith is two different things.

Our sexual life with eachother is amazing. We enjoy having sex with others. It works for us and we are happy. So we don't see the problem.

MrsSB

PS fancy a fuck? "

Ever In ireland hit me up

over a year ago

No everybody associates love with sex, some don't see having sex with others as a way of loving their partner any less

I guess we all _iew things different, so long as it's not your Mrs I wouldn't worry about it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Because their individual wants are greater than the partnership

They cause me no ill

over a year ago

It's their business leave them to it. I do wander if anyone has ever been spotted on here who is married by face pic or sorroundjngs in picture? I don't think I could insult my husband or OH by having conspicuous pictures up in my public profile if I were cheating. Bit mean. Sorry off topic carry on

over a year ago

Mrs spanish brunette if you lived closer I would as your stunning and hubby would know lol

over a year ago

It's just like the husbands that say they love their wife's and would do anything for them, but still cheat.

over a year ago

I was lucky as hubby put it my wife is a cheap whore! You aren't the first on fab to be fooled and you won't be the last. I would like to name and shame but I won't put more dishonour on the man.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I was lucky as hubby put it my wife is a cheap whore! You aren't the first on fab to be fooled and you won't be the last. I would like to name and shame but I won't put more dishonour on the man. "

Dignity at all costs

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Ironic talking about cheating on a swinging site

over a year ago

"Ironic talking about cheating on a swinging site"

Why so?

over a year ago

"Ironic talking about cheating on a swinging site

Why so? "

Swinging doesn't mean cheating

over a year ago

I love my wife but I'm not happy she went off sex a long long long long time ago I crave sex if I left her it would destroy her and my son.

over a year ago

Don't know. I could speak for myself, but a) it's none of anyone's business, and b) I don't want to.

And I wouldn't presume to speak for anyone else the way a lot of people seem to do.

It's unfortunate if you've been caught up in someone else's drama, OP.

over a year ago

I don't get why were holding on to this Victorian _iew of love and sex Being mutually exclusive? If I love someone, and they want to play tennis with someone, I wouldn't stop that!, so why stop other physical activities, obviously I'd expect honesty and transparency, and safe sex, but other than that, go for it

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

I'm married and yes I love my hubby. He knows I'm on here. I tell him when I meet. He's not cuckold. He also has absolutely no sex drive at all. Not interested in women (or men). Tried everything. I'm the opposite, I have an extremely high drive. This works for us

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

This isn't a gendered issue unless you are holding _iews that men will stray and that should be tolerated but women who love and stray are not to be tolerated.

over a year ago

"I don't get why were holding on to this Victorian _iew of love and sex Being mutually exclusive? If I love someone, and they want to play tennis with someone, I wouldn't stop that!, so why stop other physical activities, obviously I'd expect honesty and transparency, and safe sex, but other than that, go for it"

over a year ago

Stop judging others.

Simple.

Live your own life.

Mind your beeswax.

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"Stop judging others.

Simple.

Live your own life.

Mind your beeswax. "

over a year ago

clearly Not. I'm happy to be doing this with hubby's support. Some don't. It's their problem not mine ...but i know who's shoes i'd rather be in.

over a year ago

"Why is that married women who say they love their husband are happy with them have affairs? Surely if you love someone and are happy with them isn't that enough?

clearly Not. I'm happy to be doing this with hubby's support. Some don't. It's their problem not mine ...but i know who's shoes i'd rather be in."

I'd love a relationship like you have scarlet. Very envious

over a year ago

"Why is that married women who say they love their husband are happy with them have affairs? Surely if you love someone and are happy with them isn't that enough?

clearly Not. I'm happy to be doing this with hubby's support. Some don't. It's their problem not mine ...but i know who's shoes i'd rather be in.

I'd love a relationship like you have scarlet. Very envious "

It's taken us a lot of ups and downs over 20+ years to get there. It isn't easy...and not all plain sailing.....but it's worth it...p.s....you can borrow him anytime

over a year ago

It's taken us a lot of ups and downs over 20+ years to get there. It isn't easy...and not all plain sailing.....but it's worth it...p.s....you can borrow him anytime"

Why thank you

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

It's taken us a lot of ups and downs over 20+ years to get there. It isn't easy...and not all plain sailing.....but it's worth it...p.s....you can borrow him anytime"

Is there a qualifying test to get ones name on the waiting list?

over a year ago

It's taken us a lot of ups and downs over 20+ years to get there. It isn't easy...and not all plain sailing.....but it's worth it...p.s....you can borrow him anytime

Is there a qualifying test to get ones name on the waiting list? "

For Clem? Yeah.... you just need to be able to write your name

over a year ago

For Clem? Yeah.... you just need to be able to write your name "

Haaaa that's halarious poor clem

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I think mine starts with an "L"; how am I doin' so far?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

over a year ago

"

Obviously I'm kidding!!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Obviously I'm kidding!! "

Oh well

[ that is another one who slipped through my fingers ]

By *ella-donnaWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Stop judging others.

Simple.

Live your own life.

Mind your beeswax. "

None of your business what others do with their lives. Some cheaters are upfront on here, some will lie through their teeth. Just move on and don't get involved in other people's dramas

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Obviously I'm kidding!! "

I know - you just have to promise to show him your tits.

over a year ago

"I'm married. I love my husband more than I've ever loved anyone. We both here and play with others. Who you love and who you has sexwith is two different things.

MrsSB

PS fancy a fuck? "

Totally agree shame I'm not getting any on fab my better half does very well on another site.

over a year ago

maybe their a crap shag but 99.9% of them is awesome to that person

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

I think I unstand ops thread...

However does make think of another awkward question.Often reading upset of women finding out that supposed single fella is married being a deal breaker.Though not so much if seeking a single " elusive" bi- woman only to discover is actually married ....?

Is this equally a dealbreaker ?

over a year ago

Holy shite . !

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Ha ha embrace the chaos !!!

over a year ago

Wow how true

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

So the OP has been cheated on, but is now on a swinging site and complaining about married women being on here because one once cheated on her husband to be with him?

Thread sounds like sour grapes but correct me if I'm wrong

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

And this

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I can see that people agree with you but I cannot understand this. If I were in love with someone, that would make me happy; why wouldn't it?

over a year ago

It is possible to love two people or more for some, otherwise how do polygamous marriages work?

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"So the OP has been cheated on, but is now on a swinging site and complaining about married women being on here because one once cheated on her husband to be with him?

Thread sounds like sour grapes but correct me if I'm wrong "

over a year ago

Don't waste your time trying to 2nd guess why people do the things they do.

No two answers will ever be the same.

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Some people believe in monogamous relationships and that sex only within that relationship is a way of being in love

Others don't, and believe there is a separation of sex and love and you can have a very happy, amazingly loving non-monogamous relationship that involves sex with others outside of the relationship

over a year ago

"Because being in love and being happy don't always go hand in hand

This

I don't judge others. What they do is their buisness. "

This. ^^^^^

My default response; not my monkey not my circus.

over a year ago

MrsSB

PS fancy a fuck? "

Absoblimminlutely - you may have been looking at IP when you asked but it was obviously meant fir me

over a year ago

It's not right but who am I to complain

over a year ago

MrsSB

PS fancy a fuck? "

yeah sounds good

Post new Message to Thread