Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Scared

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just told a poffer(another woman freom another site), I swing etc...didnt go into too much details etc..

I really like her..and we had a hate set next week....she might now cancel..

I'm just honest..and I wasnt luring her to here..I can stay or leave this place

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why did you tell her? Thought you said on a previous thread that if it turned into something with her that you were leaving here? So unless you were considering staying on here I wouldn't have seen any reason to tell her!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've just told a poffer(another woman freom another site), I swing etc...didnt go into too much details etc..

I'm just honest..and I wasnt luring her to here..I can stay or leave this place"

Oh

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Why did you tell her? Thought you said on a previous thread that if it turned into something with her that you were leaving here? So unless you were considering staying on here I wouldn't have seen any reason to tell her! "

This!

over a year ago

Did you tell her what you just told us? In that you can leave or stay?

Otherwise she might feel a bit put on the spot.

over a year ago

I think you're right to be honest. It's a catch 22. If she found out later down the line she might think you were being sneaky?! Xx

over a year ago

"I think you're right to be honest. It's a catch 22. If she found out later down the line she might think you were being sneaky?! Xx"

I agree with this. Best to be honest, then she can make own mind up. Just make sure she knows (if you want her to know) that you can give the site a heave if it mattered and got in the way.

over a year ago

"I've just told a poffer(another woman freom another site), I swing etc...didnt go into too much details etc..

I'm just honest..and I wasnt luring her to here..I can stay or leave this place"

Tell her you are willing to give up meeting on here as you would like to give it a go with her if it all pans out .

More importantly , if you say that the most important part of building a relationship is honesty she should understand .

Then it's her call , and if you want to spend time with someone who doesn't understand that , more fool you .

Post new Message to Thread