Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pippa's private nude pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Obviously a shocking invasion of privacy and the hacking of her cloud is not to be tolerated.

But ... if the salacious ones turned up online and you *could* see them, would you? Just for curiosity reasons of course....

Me? Absolutely not! It would be outrageous to do so ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

Defo

over a year ago

"Obviously a shocking invasion of privacy and the hacking of her cloud is not to be tolerated.

But ... if the salacious ones turned up online and you *could* see them, would you? Just for curiosity reasons of course....

Me? Absolutely not! It would be outrageous to do so .. "

Sure, sure, I believe you!

over a year ago

Whos pippa?

over a year ago

Pippa who?

over a year ago

Middleton I'm guessing

over a year ago

No, they're private. We choose what pics people see and who can see certain pics, in this case that has been taken from her

over a year ago

I would look but I would hate myself for doing it.

Then I would do it again

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Oh how a bit of posh filth

over a year ago

"Middleton I'm guessing "

Yep, apparently / allegedly she's had her cloud hacked and private pics including the Royal baby offered to the press for £50k

over a year ago

I think many if not most people would be curious. Which is why crimes like this are totally abhorrent and completely invasive to the victim.

But you'd have to be an idiot to steal them and try and sell them, the press aren't that stupid, the police will be under immense pressure to catch them and the courts will make an example of them.

I hope they never see the light of day

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

No I wouldn't look at them. It's no different to this site being hacked or ppl being exposed by rag tabloids. Just because someone's slightly famous wouldn't make it any different.

over a year ago

"Middleton I'm guessing

Yep, apparently / allegedly she's had her cloud hacked and private pics including the Royal baby offered to the press for £50k"

I doubt the press will touch them.... Imagine the lawsuit, and possible prosecution

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I would have a lw over her

over a year ago

No I wouldn't bother .. she's not my type

over a year ago

While I share the outrage at the hacking crime and the subsequent furore. She is however,someone who is very much in the public eye, and who is apparently very intelligent. Didn't she think about the potential consequences of uploading nude images to a cloud service for storage. Companies can ridiculously claim 'your files are secure' but like fuck they are. Anyone determined enough will get them if they're there.

I was chatting about photo' backup/storage to a fellow photographer last week and he stores all of his in 2 locations. Both of which are offline. We both fear a digital blackout and would much rather hold hard data at home/studio/office locations rather than in 'cloud' based solutions.

over a year ago

Are there any reports that thete are naked pictures of her? The 2 articles I've read don't actually mention it.

over a year ago

"Are there any reports that thete are naked pictures of her? The 2 articles I've read don't actually mention it."

I'll take a wild guess that my favourite emergency TP supplier has mentioned it

over a year ago

"Are there any reports that thete are naked pictures of her? The 2 articles I've read don't actually mention it."

No idea, I was just working off a salacious headline - I haven't read the rest of the details but it did imply nudes. Whether of her or others not sure?

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Newspapers are a law to themselves as we have out a few times, even if they are fined their sales outweigh any fine so they are still in pocket.

Apart from direct monarchy they can show anyone without their permission.

over a year ago

Is there any suggestions that it's nude photos which have been stolen? All I'm hearing is that it includes photos of the royals.

Anyway no, I wouldn't go looking to see them, it doesn't interest me.

over a year ago

"While I share the outrage at the hacking crime and the subsequent furore. She is however,someone who is very much in the public eye, and who is apparently very intelligent. Didn't she think about the potential consequences of uploading nude images to a cloud service for storage. Companies can ridiculously claim 'your files are secure' but like fuck they are. Anyone determined enough will get them if they're there.

I was chatting about photo' backup/storage to a fellow photographer last week and he stores all of his in 2 locations. Both of which are offline. We both fear a digital blackout and would much rather hold hard data at home/studio/office locations rather than in 'cloud' based solutions.

"

Some people are just thick as fuck. Hackers target celebs. Why make it easy for them? Keep it on a USB stick.

over a year ago

I've now Googled and read a link which suggests it might include nudes of her fella. Pfft! Definitely not interested any more.

Not that I would have looked of course if it was Pippa. Oh no. Disgusting invasion of privacy.

over a year ago

"I've now Googled and read a link which suggests it might include nudes of her fella. Pfft! Definitely not interested any more.

Not that I would have looked of course if it was Pippa. Oh no. Disgusting invasion of privacy. "

If he's anything like the men on here it will be a smidgen of his pubes and a full nude of her.

over a year ago

"I've now Googled and read a link which suggests it might include nudes of her fella. Pfft! Definitely not interested any more.

Not that I would have looked of course if it was Pippa. Oh no. Disgusting invasion of privacy.

If he's anything like the men on here it will be a smidgen of his pubes and a full nude of her. "

over a year ago

"While I share the outrage at the hacking crime and the subsequent furore. She is however,someone who is very much in the public eye, and who is apparently very intelligent. Didn't she think about the potential consequences of uploading nude images to a cloud service for storage. Companies can ridiculously claim 'your files are secure' but like fuck they are. Anyone determined enough will get them if they're there.

Some people are just thick as fuck. Hackers target celebs. Why make it easy for them? Keep it on a USB stick. "

Bang on! That way, the scrotes have to physically break in and steal the things.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"Whos pippa?"

Best post of the day

MrsSB

over a year ago

Firstly, given the understandable privacy laws around her nephew and niece, considering who they are, its very unwise to upload pics of them to I-cloud, which is not exactly secure!

Secondly, the mere mention of nude photos is enough to get the whole thing on the front pages, and I'm sure she doesn't crave the attention lol

Cynical? Moi?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

British press might not print them but some European or USA media might.

I'm not keen on blaming the victim of these sort of crimes, she's entitled to have private photos and for them to remain that way.

And no, I wouldn't look I'm not really interested.

over a year ago

Definitely should not have pics if don't want people to see them

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I thought thingys process what's her name boobs had been all over the foreign press already..

If they've got nudes of pills chances are they'll be on the foreign press can't imagine the British media would touch them...

I'll look at the hot picks chances are they'll appear there shortly..

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

apparently no nudes of pippa... but there are nudes of her man... and there are pics of her trying on her soon to be wedding dress....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"British press might not print them but some European or USA media might.

I'm not keen on blaming the victim of these sort of crimes, she's entitled to have private photos and for them to remain that way.

And no, I wouldn't look I'm not really interested."

british press can't print them as it would be illegal because they were gained in an illegal act itself....

i doubt whether any other outlet would print them now the whole world knows they were in fact stolen.....

I could see some now trying to entrap the hacker... that would make for the better story....

Post new Message to Thread