Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cock size hang ups..

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

It that bloody subject again. Those who think there undersized ..

DON,T PANIC...!!

You far from being alone. I think its save to say ,as cock sizes go there all sizes. Do you not think equally there are different size lady parts. Only possibly ,with a few exceptions , this sight attracts ladies who are comfortable with the larger size guy. Its common sense really, equally where ladies who damand vvwd guys only to disappointed on meets when guys Don,t measure up,equally a lady who prefers smaller is fearful of a fella turning up with a large one once again disappointment.

Just cos you feel your being ignored its only on here......where people are usually looking for that little extra or different than what there normally getting.

Don,t be disheartened and accept this site does not reflect real life..... Its purely an enhancement.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine is annoyingly large.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

To conclude Earlie babble..

Only my observation, ladies on site who prefer smaller are in the minority, those have found this in private life are very ,very unlikely to be attracted to this site.

over a year ago

Yeah. Mine is annoyingly large.

over a year ago

End of the day you've got what you've got and if you have any "hang ups" over the size of your willy or lack of then a sex site isn't probably the best place for you.

over a year ago

Mine is average but annoying.

over a year ago

"Mine is average but annoying."

I feel your pain.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

From the title, I thought it was going to be about some sort of handy hanger that is cock-size

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"End of the day you've got what you've got and if you have any "hang ups" over the size of your willy or lack of then a sex site isn't probably the best place for you."
SPOT ON ...thankyou.

over a year ago

"Mine is average but annoying.

I feel your pain. "

Responding to your own posts suggests one of two things. (A) you are over compensating for your ego (b) you thought you were signed in on your other profile. Either way whoops!

over a year ago

I honestly never even thought about size until I came in this site.

Had a few gf compliment it, bit, that's just one of the things that you do when your turned on, attracted to the person and in the throws of passion.

I think, being comfortable with your body and what you have is probably the sexiest thing.

over a year ago

I feel your pain.

Responding to your own posts suggests one of two things. (A) you are over compensating for your ego (b) you thought you were signed in on your other profile. Either way whoops! "

epic fail mate. Use your eyes

over a year ago

I feel your pain.

Responding to your own posts suggests one of two things. (A) you are over compensating for your ego (b) you thought you were signed in on your other profile. Either way whoops!

epic fail mate. Use your eyes "

Im baffled

over a year ago

I feel your pain.

Im baffled"

Ahhhhhhh tbh i thought you had replied to your own post,but on further inspection

over a year ago

I feel your pain.

Im baffled"

Indeed. Maybe is true about to much wanking?

over a year ago

At the end of the day ( anyday ) you can only fuk with the cock that ya have got right ?

over a year ago

"It that bloody subject again. Those who think there undersized ..

DON,T PANIC...!!

You far from being alone. I think its save to say ,as cock sizes go there all sizes. Do you not think equally there are different size lady parts. Only possibly ,with a few exceptions , this sight attracts ladies who are comfortable with the larger size guy. Its common sense really, equally where ladies who damand vvwd guys only to disappointed on meets when guys Don,t measure up,equally a lady who prefers smaller is fearful of a fella turning up with a large one once again disappointment.

Just cos you feel your being ignored its only on here......where people are usually looking for that little extra or different than what there normally getting.

Don,t be disheartened and accept this site does not reflect real life..... Its purely an enhancement."

who needs a willy, I put my wetsuit on, lube myself up and dive in head first

over a year ago

The only thing I care about is complaints and not had any of them. So draw from that what you will

over a year ago

"It that bloody subject again. Those who think there undersized ..

DON,T PANIC...!!

Don,t be disheartened and accept this site does not reflect real life..... Its purely an enhancement.

who needs a willy, I put my wetsuit on, lube myself up and dive in head first "

I take a midget inside the wet suit pmsl threesome!!

over a year ago

"At the end of the day ( anyday ) you can only fuk with the cock that ya have got right ?"

This - sadly I don't have a 10 inch monster so I can only use what I was born with hey?

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"To conclude Earlie babble..

Only my observation, ladies on site who prefer smaller are in the minority, those have found this in private life are very ,very unlikely to be attracted to this site."

Sorry but that's a load of rubbish

over a year ago

Mine isn't huge but I am told its girth makes up for it,

over a year ago

"At the end of the day ( anyday ) you can only fuk with the cock that ya have got right ?

This - sadly I don't have a 10 inch monster so I can only use what I was born with hey? "

I dont think i would want a 10 inch monster lol

over a year ago

It is what it is, small and unloved

over a year ago

"Mine is annoyingly large. "

Love your profile

Candy x

over a year ago

I have hang ups about my size. However having been to kestrels it kind of made me realise that im in propertion and it made me feel better.

However. Just as that happened along came mr monster cock.....

over a year ago

i reckon the rich will be able to have big cocks grown from stem cells grafted on soon. They can do it with other bits.

I wonder what price men with little ones would pay and what they would do to get the money

over a year ago

Im 8" so im quite content with my size. Wouldnt want it bigger nor smaller

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

I feel your pain.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"To conclude Earlie babble..

Only my observation, ladies on site who prefer smaller are in the minority, those have found this in private life are very ,very unlikely to be attracted to this site.

Sorry but that's a load of rubbish "

that's what the forum is all about, exchanging views and opinions sometimes with a little fun...

Its just individual perceptions...

over a year ago

No hang ups here.

I have one, it works, it's makes ladies make the right noises and induces the right reactions.

Does everything a cock is supposed to do, some women will love it, others may laugh at it. Do I care? Not one bit.

over a year ago

I feel your pain.

That was funny

Post new Message to Thread