Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Disparity

Jump to newest

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are posts / threads posted with similar subject matters, yet the responses can be totally different dependent on the posters gender(s)

Why do you think guys can and do get a hard time yet ladies often receive sympathetic responses ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Vagina

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Men who are desperate to get laid

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Vagina"

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Men who are desperate to get laid"

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

There appears to be a theme...

over a year ago

Woofing for the FOOF!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

people with so little self worth they reek desperation to be loved, cared for, shagged, adored, valued, acknowledged, validated, appreciated or empty their balls or twitch their clit......

over a year ago

. Translate that into Latin and fab has a motto!

over a year ago

Depends on the day and the hormones. For each gender.

Women are mostly hard on other women.

But some women aren't.

Men are white knights to the women.

Men like to peacock in front of men.

But some men are supportive to other men.

Right mish mash.

over a year ago

"Men who are desperate to get laid

. Translate that into Latin and fab has a motto! "

"Qui sunt desperatis impetro positus"

xxx

over a year ago

BBW's and Bi men..... dont actually exist.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"There are posts / threads posted with similar subject matters, yet the responses can be totally different dependent on the posters gender(s)

Why do you think guys can and do get a hard time yet ladies often receive sympathetic responses ? "

More men on here. Rightly or wrongly, some may see it as a competition to attract female attention and take down the competition, some think flattery may get them laid. It's not always gender specific though; I've seen it many times when a man or woman receives sympathetic responses and another same gendered poster doesn't with a similar post within the same thread. Which may also be due to who is perceived as most fuckable.

over a year ago

"There are posts / threads posted with similar subject matters, yet the responses can be totally different dependent on the posters gender(s)

Why do you think guys can and do get a hard time yet ladies often receive sympathetic responses ? "

I disagree ...

I posted a thread the other week and I got a hard time for it...

I think it all depends on what mood the mob is in on any given day ... oh, and whether your face fits or not

over a year ago

. Translate that into Latin and fab has a motto! "

Desperatis hominibus

over a year ago

xxx"

Well done! (possibly, it might be bollocks but it made me laugh! )

over a year ago

Why do you think guys can and do get a hard time yet ladies often receive sympathetic responses ?

More men on here. Rightly or wrongly, some may see it as a competition to attract female attention and take down the competition, some think flattery may get them laid. It's not always gender specific though; I've seen it many times when a man or woman receives sympathetic responses and another same gendered poster doesn't with a similar post within the same thread. Which may also be due to who is perceived as most fuckable."

I agree, especially with the last line, that's spot on.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Typical of a single guy to post complete nonsense

Actually very true. Some posts are swamped with sympathetic, helpful replies. Others are swamped with sarcastic side swipes. The difference - OP gender.

Let's try to be nice to everyone. And also not afraid to disagree, with a lovely lady

over a year ago

More men on here. Rightly or wrongly, some may see it as a competition to attract female attention and take down the competition, some think flattery may get them laid. It's not always gender specific though; I've seen it many times when a man or woman receives sympathetic responses and another same gendered poster doesn't with a similar post within the same thread. Which may also be due to who is perceived as most fuckable."

Oh you're so right! And funny, and amazing! gorgeous sexy and incredible are all adjectives I could also use to try and get into your knickers xx

over a year ago

Try reading the carpet fitter thread again, and some of the posts that women put on the forums about private messages.

It's definitely because they have a vagina and tits.

over a year ago

I disagree ...

I think it all depends on what mood the mob is in on any given day ... oh, and whether your face fits or not "

over a year ago

"Typical of a single guy to post complete nonsense

Actually very true. Some posts are swamped with sympathetic, helpful replies. Others are swamped with sarcastic side swipes. The difference - OP gender.

Let's try to be nice to everyone. And also not afraid to disagree, with a lovely lady

"

You missed sycophantic.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/16 11:24:40]

over a year ago

Try reading the carpet fitter thread again, and some of the posts that women put on the forums about private messages.

It's definitely because they have a vagina and tits. "

Now that is true. If it wasn't for my wife's vagina and tits she wouldn't get laid half as often!

over a year ago

"people with so little self worth they reek desperation to be loved, cared for, shagged, adored, valued, acknowledged, validated, appreciated or empty their balls or twitch their clit......"

over a year ago

I've noticed it plenty of times, but I don't say anything because I'll probably get shot down for making that comment.

over a year ago

I disagree ...

I think it all depends on what mood the mob is in on any given day ... oh, and whether your face fits or not "

^^ This.

over a year ago

"Personally I think some guys don't put enough effort in, shit profile, no pics, and they wonder why they don't get any replies. Admittedly my profile isn't the best, but I'm trying and have made some effort. "

Yes.....interesting point. Nothing to do with the thread, but a good point none the less.

over a year ago

It's definitely because they have a vagina and tits. "

But their having a vagina and tits only holds any power because desperate men want to get laid.

over a year ago

You missed sycophantic."

over a year ago

More men on here. Rightly or wrongly, some may see it as a competition to attract female attention and take down the competition, some think flattery may get them laid. It's not always gender specific though; I've seen it many times when a man or woman receives sympathetic responses and another same gendered poster doesn't with a similar post within the same thread. Which may also be due to who is perceived as most fuckable.

I agree, especially with the last line, that's spot on."

Absolutely! Things on fab are dictated so much by sexual desire and attempting to get people's attention. Popularity also plays a part in whether a person is well received or not

over a year ago

"

I agree, and the cunty replies that are aimed at one particular person. Sometimes it's a lot like facebook. People unfriend if your friends with someone they dislike etc. Child's behaviour

over a year ago

"I've noticed it plenty of times, but I don't say anything because I'll probably get shot down for making that comment. "

If you want to say something you should, might make people more aware of how they are coming across.

over a year ago

xxx

Well done! (possibly, it might be bollocks but it made me laugh! ) "

I have you know I used Google translate xxx

over a year ago

"Personally I think some guys don't put enough effort in, shit profile, no pics, and they wonder why they don't get any replies. Admittedly my profile isn't the best, but I'm trying and have made some effort.

Yes.....interesting point. Nothing to do with the thread, but a good point none the less. "

Oh you back on form clem

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Oh you're so right! And funny, and amazing! gorgeous sexy and incredible are all adjectives I could also use to try and get into your knickers xx "

You could try but the hot ones are further up the thread than me. But then again, why shoot for the moon?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I think it often comes down to how popular and shaggable they're deemed to be. (That's for both sexes)

Plus it can often depend on the first few posts, that can sometimes guide the direction the thread goes in.

Also the general mood of the forum that given day.

over a year ago

Because those that are deemed as desirable by the forum can get away with saying whatever they like. Male and female.

over a year ago

"Because those that are deemed as desirable by the forum can get away with saying whatever they like. Male and female."

THIS

over a year ago

Oh you're so right! And funny, and amazing! gorgeous sexy and incredible are all adjectives I could also use to try and get into your knickers xx

You could try but the hot ones are further up the thread than me. But then again, why shoot for the moon?

"

I'd like to shoot your moon! (is that a thing? )

over a year ago

xxx

I have you know I used Google translate xxx"

Just as the Trojan horse was Greek, what you call a Latin tag is, in fact, Greek. It's obvious, really: The Greeks would never suggest bewaring of themselves, if one can use such a participle, and it's clearly Latin not because "impetro" ends in "o", as the Greek first person also ends in "o". There is a Greek word "impetro" meaning "need", but the "ro" ending is a nominative singular termination of a second declension in Greek and an accusative plural in Latin, though actually Danaos is not only the Greek for Greek, it's also the Latin for Greek. 

over a year ago

"Because those that are deemed as desirable by the forum can get away with saying whatever they like. Male and female."

And even if they are wrong will never admit it in public but send PMs apologising instead

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I disagree ...

Yep some threads posted by ladies do receive an unsympathetic _iew ,more often though threads with similar subjects posted by different genders receive very different responses..

It seems guys are easy targets ... Ladies are on a pedestal... Just wondered why folk thought that might be ,

Seems it's the power of the vagina and the need of guys to have it.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

yes OP there are double standards at play on here and bating of guys so that they can be ripped to shreds by those doing the batting does happen .

but the green button next to someone's name means one can if one is so inclined to do so look into the past posts of someone who one suspects is out to bate or prove a point and then very easily avoid such people .

in fact I think the green button next to a name is the best tool this site offers its users as one can see sycophantic behaviour double standards the lot by just using it as a tool in ones search for fun .

it also means ones doesn't need to listen or show a interest in the posts of those who fall into the categories listed above .

over a year ago

xxx

Just as the Trojan horse was Greek, what you call a Latin tag is, in fact, Greek. It's obvious, really: The Greeks would never suggest bewaring of themselves, if one can use such a participle, and it's clearly Latin not because "impetro" ends in "o", as the Greek first person also ends in "o". There is a Greek word "impetro" meaning "need", but the "ro" ending is a nominative singular termination of a second declension in Greek and an accusative plural in Latin, though actually Danaos is not only the Greek for Greek, it's also the Latin for Greek. 

"

Time to change your profile name to "classical lovers" me thinks...

over a year ago

But their having a vagina and tits only holds any power because desperate men want to get laid."

Couldn't agree more. Maybe it is a reaction to a problem. Maybe that's not relevant to all the decent blokes here though. It's only relevant to the women who encounter said desperados.

over a year ago

"I've noticed it plenty of times, but I don't say anything because I'll probably get shot down for making that comment.

If you want to say something you should, might make people more aware of how they are coming across."

Meh. Always end up with bigots coming out of their nooks and crannies lol.

Waste of energy sometimes.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

X = the number of women on FAB

10X = the number of men on FAB

If a male posts a thread he is attacked by 11X

If a female posts a thread she gets X Awwwwwwwwwwww babes and 10X lovely tits babe how dare he , i'll look after you sweetie how tight is your knicker elastic type responses.

I think that's the scientific answer.

over a year ago

But their having a vagina and tits only holds any power because desperate men want to get laid.

Couldn't agree more. Maybe it is a reaction to a problem. Maybe that's not relevant to all the decent blokes here though. It's only relevant to the women who encounter said desperados.

"

I meant that some men are desperate to get laid and therefore act like this, rather than that all men are desperate to get laid

over a year ago

" X = the number of women on FAB

10X = the number of men on FAB

If a male posts a thread he is attacked by 11X

If a female posts a thread she gets X Awwwwwwwwwwww babes and 10X lovely tits babe how dare he , i'll look after you sweetie how tight is your knicker elastic type responses.

I think that's the scientific answer. "

over a year ago

Exactly.

And women are smarter!

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"people with so little self worth they reek desperation to be loved, cared for, shagged, adored, valued, acknowledged, validated, appreciated or empty their balls or twitch their clit......"

over a year ago

xxx

"

I will consider Google translate told. xxx

over a year ago

Yes. This.

over a year ago

"Vagina"

The magic bean rules all!

over a year ago

Not always, some women can be bitches especially to each other. Pissing up a lamp post type posts gets on my tits as does white knighting.

Post new Message to Thread