Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What the fuck? "
yeah had a goodbye message and gone before I could reply

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a shame. I'm sure he'll be back if he wants to be.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

All the best to him

He seemed a very decent chap

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"What the fuck? yeah had a goodbye message and gone before I could reply "

Same

over a year ago

Three threads?

over a year ago

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

"What the fuck? yeah had a goodbye message and gone before I could reply

Same "

Same here xx

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman
over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

Really? Oh my. So sad. Such a genuine bloke. He will be missed.

over a year ago

I'm guessing it's all related to a thread t'other day. Sad news, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's back before long

over a year ago

"Three threads?"

I think the record to beat is about 12...

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Hopefully it's for good reasons,all the best.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

"Cant believe Taff has just went UNLOS "
. No I can't believe it, I'm actually truly sad, I know he was really sad and fed up but I thought he would just take a break and hide his profile, well what is there left to say Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

"Three threads?

I think the record to beat is about 12..."

Shut the front door, seriously?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"All the best to him

He seemed a very decent chap "

over a year ago

over a year ago

Every dog has its day. Farewell Taff and Pooch.

over a year ago

Decent guy but as another already said some forum keyboard warriors have been and continue to be too cruel. Don't think he's planning on returning.Hes made some good friends though as most of us are doing.

over a year ago

"I'm guessing it's all related to a thread t'other day. Sad news, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's back before long "

Who knows for sure.

If he was feeling pissed off about Fabs in general then there is no point in staying, after all it's meant to be escapism & fun.

over a year ago

If you see this Taff, happy walking with Pooch & hope you see many a 'lark ascending' on your travels

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I'm guessing it's all related to a thread t'other day. Sad news, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's back before long

Who knows for sure.

If he was feeling pissed off about Fabs in general then there is no point in staying, after all it's meant to be escapism & fun.

"

I agree if you no longer enjoying the vibe of being here leave for a bit as sometimes the negativity of general life on a site like this can ruin the fun even for the most positive of people .xx

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Best wishes to Taff and pooch...

Top chaps!

over a year ago

"Decent guy but as another already said some forum keyboard warriors have been and continue to be too cruel. Don't think he's planning on returning.Hes made some good friends though as most of us are doing."

People disagreeing on the forums does not make them a keyboard warrior otherwise we have all been keyboard warriors at some time or another on here.

over a year ago

"Decent guy but as another already said some forum keyboard warriors have been and continue to be too cruel. Don't think he's planning on returning.Hes made some good friends though as most of us are doing.

People disagreeing on the forums does not make them a keyboard warrior otherwise we have all been keyboard warriors at some time or another on here."

I think things got to Taff pretty hard on a previous thread. I think he took it harder than he needed to. Surely that's a sign that it's time to take a break. I guess that's how he saw it too. If it's not fun, it's not worth doing. And when you're having fun it's easy to shrug off the people who disagree with you.

over a year ago

Shame he has gone as I liked his upbeat outlook but he obviously needed a break. Hope he returns someday.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"If you see this Taff, happy walking with Pooch & hope you see many a 'lark ascending' on your travels "

Oddly I doubt he'll see it whilst he's left.

I have a feeling of DejaVu here....

over a year ago

"Decent guy but as another already said some forum keyboard warriors have been and continue to be too cruel. Don't think he's planning on returning.Hes made some good friends though as most of us are doing.

People disagreeing on the forums does not make them a keyboard warrior otherwise we have all been keyboard warriors at some time or another on here."

Was a tad more than just disagreements. If people wish to just make light of it as it seems to be all too common then more good ones leave.

over a year ago

People disagreeing on the forums does not make them a keyboard warrior otherwise we have all been keyboard warriors at some time or another on here.

I think things got to Taff pretty hard on a previous thread. I think he took it harder than he needed to. Surely that's a sign that it's time to take a break. I guess that's how he saw it too. If it's not fun, it's not worth doing. And when you're having fun it's easy to shrug off the people who disagree with you."

This site can be very cruel especially the forums

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Was a tad more than just disagreements. If people wish to just make light of it as it seems to be all too common then more good ones leave."

Was on the verge of it myself the other day then I figured there was no point in idiots and bullies pushing me off something I've enjoyed for ten years. MrsSB helped me see the light yesterday too

over a year ago

"Cant believe Taff has just went UNLOS "

A simple question. What is unlos? I've seen it before, I don't know?

over a year ago

"Three threads?

I think the record to beat is about 12..."

1 for every meet you have on here.

over a year ago

"Cant believe Taff has just went UNLOS

A simple question. What is unlos? I've seen it before, I don't know? "

User no longer offering sex

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Taff has sent me this to pop in here - I shall also post in separate thread if there are indeed several - I haven't looked.....

FROM TAFF:

Chums no squabbling now please. Be rather splendid to each other. Pooch and I are jolly spiffing . We are sat on our hill smiling . There is a certain wonderful piece of classical music playing in our heads. My reason for leaving has nothing to do with the other day. Honestly. I was just feeling a little glum. You have all been good chums . Please be nice to each other . Thank you Taff and Pooch x

over a year ago

A simple question. What is unlos? I've seen it before, I don't know? "

User no longer on site

over a year ago

User no longer offering sex"

Seriously? Poor guy !!!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

User no longer offering sex"

I prefer that

over a year ago

A break is good for the soul and the option is there to always return.

Enjoy your walks with Pooch Mr Taff

over a year ago

"If you see this Taff, happy walking with Pooch & hope you see many a 'lark ascending' on your travels

Oddly I doubt he'll see it whilst he's left.

I have a feeling of DejaVu here...."

Well I was enlightened the other day that people can & apparently do read forum threads even when they have left.

over a year ago

Was a tad more than just disagreements. If people wish to just make light of it as it seems to be all too common then more good ones leave."

I have no idea of the thread you are on about but if certain threads and posts on here worry you that much, people seriously need to get out more

over a year ago

"

I guess it'll just leave us. You know, the bad apples.

And you know it sounds like that each time I read it.

over a year ago

True.

over a year ago

So so so sad to see, Taff was a fab legend and always brought a ray of warmth and sunshine to any day no matter how bad tempered. In my previous incarnation I'd chatted with him on several occasions and redhead is a real life friend of his too.

A true gent and fab is less for his leaving.

Beard

over a year ago

That's sad, hopefully he will be back. Sometimes a break is a good thing when this place gets to you.

Sarah

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Taff has sent me this to pop in here - I shall also post in separate thread if there are indeed several - I haven't looked.....

FROM TAFF:

Chums no squabbling now please. Be rather splendid to each other. Pooch and I are jolly spiffing . We are sat on our hill smiling . There is a certain wonderful piece of classical music playing in our heads. My reason for leaving has nothing to do with the other day. Honestly. I was just feeling a little glum. You have all been good chums . Please be nice to each other . Thank you Taff and Pooch x"

Well I did post this elsewhere but it was deleted with no explanation - ho-hum!

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Taff has sent me this to pop in here - I shall also post in separate thread if there are indeed several - I haven't looked.....

FROM TAFF:

Chums no squabbling now please. Be rather splendid to each other. Pooch and I are jolly spiffing . We are sat on our hill smiling . There is a certain wonderful piece of classical music playing in our heads. My reason for leaving has nothing to do with the other day. Honestly. I was just feeling a little glum. You have all been good chums . Please be nice to each other . Thank you Taff and Pooch x"

Bless him

over a year ago

FROM TAFF:

Chums no squabbling now please. Be rather splendid to each other. Pooch and I are jolly spiffing . We are sat on our hill smiling . There is a certain wonderful piece of classical music playing in our heads. My reason for leaving has nothing to do with the other day. Honestly. I was just feeling a little glum. You have all been good chums . Please be nice to each other . Thank you Taff and Pooch x

Well I did post this elsewhere but it was deleted with no explanation - ho-hum!"

Probably because once is enough?

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

We all need a break from fab at times ..... he may return ..who knows .... if not , we need to respect his decision. .. and raise a glass to "Taff and pouch " xx

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

FROM TAFF:

Probably because once is enough?"

I posted it again as many people don't read a whole thread as has been proven many times....

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

FROM TAFF:

I posted it again as many people don't read a whole thread as has been proven many times...."

There was more than one thread about Taffs UNLOS, I think admin have close a few, I posted on a different one myself

over a year ago

"

I posted it again as many people don't read a whole thread as has been proven many times...."

She's right, I've posted that I need sex about a dozen times on these forums. Nobody has read them!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

and maybe on taffs message we should leave the thread there and close it...

people come, people go..... if he comes back he will be welcomed... if not, there is a big world beyond here!

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"

I posted it again as many people don't read a whole thread as has been proven many times....

She's right, I've posted that I need sex about a dozen times on these forums. Nobody has read them! "

We did, we just ignore it

over a year ago

"

She's right, I've posted that I need sex about a dozen times on these forums. Nobody has read them!

We did, we just ignore it "

Made you look !

over a year ago

"

She's right, I've posted that I need sex about a dozen times on these forums. Nobody has read them! "

Start a thread bitching and moaning, that will definitely get read

over a year ago

I never trusted a Welshman who used terms such as "jolly spiffing". Not natural.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"

Made you look ! "

I just peeped between my fingers

over a year ago

"

Oh....we've read them...

over a year ago

"

Start a thread bitching and moaning, that will definitely get read "

I ration myself 1 moan each week. I've used my quota already on Thursday.

If i met anybody from here, i could make them moan too.

over a year ago

"

Made you look !

I just peeped between my fingers "

It's better when you use somebody else's fingers

over a year ago

"

Oh....we've read them... "

I've not read your reply. But then again I did have to bulk delete my 400+ messages.

over a year ago

"I never trusted a Welshman who used terms such as "jolly spiffing". Not natural. "

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"

Oh....we've read them...

I've not read your reply. But then again I did have to bulk delete my 400+ messages. "

I'd best stop replying to you then.....

over a year ago

I havnt seen longer shlong on here for ages aswell

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I am surprised by this but he must of had good reasons to leave

over a year ago

Ahh bless him, he sounded content in his status updates.

Good luck to a gentle chap x

over a year ago

"

Oh....we've read them...

I've not read your reply. But then again I did have to bulk delete my 400+ messages.

I'd best stop replying to you then....."

I save yours in a special folder.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I havnt seen longer shlong on here for ages aswell"

He's ok, I'm in touch with him too lol

Needed some time out and he's better for it

over a year ago

"I havnt seen longer shlong on here for ages aswell

Needed some time out and he's better for it "

Tell him i said hi,i liked him

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Tell him i said hi,i liked him "

Screenshot taken and sent

over a year ago

Screenshot taken and sent "

Not in a MM way you understand!!

over a year ago

can I lay flowers here or donate to a charity in his memory?

over a year ago

And lovely vara has gone,whars going on lately?

over a year ago

"And lovely vara has gone,whars going on lately?"

Ah Vara, she was a sweetie

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Aww sorry to see him go

over a year ago

"And lovely vara has gone,whars going on lately?

Ah Vara, she was a sweetie "

I liked Vara xx

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We'll miss Taff's he was one if the nicest, most positive people on the forums. Never saw him have a bad thing to say about anyone.

Pleased that he seems to just have wanted a break for a while, so he may be back.

over a year ago

Also sorry to see him go! Always had an image of him walking the hills, pooch by his side and at one with everything around him.

Comment on the other thread about infallible logic was tongue in cheek, lighten up guys.

over a year ago

He did mention he was considering a break. Ever the voice of reason and entertainment.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"He did mention he was considering a break. Ever the voice of reason and entertainment.

"

As he was in his last message above - gotta love a cheery soul

over a year ago

nobody sent me messages when I left..am disgusted

and probably lying

over a year ago

Was a tad more than just disagreements. If people wish to just make light of it as it seems to be all too common then more good ones leave.

I have no idea of the thread you are on about but if certain threads and posts on here worry you that much, people seriously need to get out more "

As passive bullying goes there's alot of it...so many do itnow without knowing it just like yours...telling me what I should do without you having any kknowledge of what I do. FB is just an entertainment and pass time for most....and is for some formites but it can be worse than school playground. I've no intention to to explain to you what I do outside fab but if you knew me a little you'd never had passed that remark. It's just a bit of entertainment for when I'm not otherwise busy with friends and real life. I'll go when I feel ill go just like Taff...but certainly not when the likes of you or anyone else tells me too thank you. Have a nice day and try and make fab a bit more positive in your comments.

over a year ago

Screenshot taken and sent "

Thanks Hanky....

Post new Message to Thread