Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

curly or straight?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ladies do you have curly or straight hair?

and if it's curly, do you wish it were straight or if straight do you wish it were curly, or at least wavy?

I know I'm never satisfied with how mine looks and spend a fortune on products for this or that...at the moment I'm going through a 'sexily tousled' phase so have just spent 2 hours in boots comparing products

#lifeistooshort lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My old girlfriend used to ask me what I prefered out of the two, I always said curly. Which is the truth as I do prefer it.

So she would always have hers straight! Then complain about it all the time too! Haha

She played some right mind games

over a year ago

I have straight hair, had my extensions replaced last month and it's all straight, I'd love it to be wavy though but I'm useless at curling it

over a year ago

My hair is thick and wavy and I hate it. When I get the energy I straighten it so it looks nice. Otherwise it's just pulled back all the time because it can't be loose and still look nice.

over a year ago

I have wild, curly hair. It's a pain in the arse to straighten.

I like it both ways!

over a year ago

Mines naturally straight but I do spend hours curling it. I suppose it depends on the look I'm going for. Paul prefers it straight, but I feel sexier with curly hair

over a year ago

Curly wurly here...would love straight hair but most days can't be faffed straightening it, so it end up in a pony tail

over a year ago

"My old girlfriend used to ask me what I prefered out of the two, I always said curly. Which is the truth as I do prefer it.

So she would always have hers straight! Then complain about it all the time too! Haha

She played some right mind games "

she wasn't a keeper, then?

over a year ago

mine is straight but it has a natural wave to it if i tie it up then let it down later or when i wake up in the morning, bit like 70s hair.

i do like having straight hair but also wonder what i'd look like with curls.

just having it really long now makes me happy.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Mine is afro so extreme curliness if I'm just out the shower. Quite long and very thick. I feel more attractive when I've had it blow dried as it's a lot more manageable and people can run their fingers through it. It can be more painful when tugged during fucking though! I also think it suits my face a lot more and detracts from some of the moon shaped qualities it possesses.

over a year ago

I have wavy/curly hair which i leave in its natural state. I love it

over a year ago

Mine is naturally straight, but not straight enough to look good, it just looks somehow straight but bushy at the same time if left to its own devices.

I either straighten or curl it every day, prefer how it looks curly or wavy, and I'm envious of natural curls.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Mine's wavy/curly I like it. I can style it curly and it will hold or straighten it and it will look nice and thick.

over a year ago

I prefer to straighten mine. Always straightening it with straightening irons. Doesn't suit me curly

Kinky

over a year ago

I'm very lucky that my hair is naturally straight. I have to do nothing to it and it falls into place. Even when it gets a bit messed up I just have to run my hands through it and it's back to pretty.

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"My hair is thick and wavy and I hate it. When I get the energy I straighten it so it looks nice. Otherwise it's just pulled back all the time because it can't be loose and still look nice. "

This ...

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Is this a new version of "shaved/trimmed/natural?"

over a year ago

'Fraid not, was always the hair that came between us...

And her ridiculously low sex drive.

over a year ago

Naturally curly..... even when I've straightend it for a night out.... it ends up kinking up...

Drives me bonkers..

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Mine's naturally curly/wavy. I tend to blow dry it more than wearing it natural but I always get more compliments when it's natural.

over a year ago

I use to be really turned on by a good old fashioned perm on a woman in my teenage years

Now I'm into any females hair style , straight, curly, permed even shaved

over a year ago

"Is this a new version of "shaved/trimmed/natural?"

"

no, as I'm on about the hair on your head

over a year ago

"I use to be really turned on by a good old fashioned perm on a woman in my teenage years

Now I'm into any females hair style , straight, curly, permed even shaved "

that's nice

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm somewhere in between which I hate. We're never happy are we Leggy??

over a year ago

My hair is straight, I just curl fringe while drying it, the rest comes out dead straight. I don't have to faff about with it. X

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Mine is neither curly or straight. It just has a kink and frizz to it.

I have to use straighteners and a ton of products on mine to keep it under control.

By *aisyDDWoman
over a year ago

North West

My hair is naturally curly and I totally love it. The hair dresser straightens it and I do occasionally but I'd much rather leave it be to do it's own thing

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Mines naturally straight and a pain to do anything with. Tried curling it (i admit probably badly.....im useless) or had it curled at the hairdressers and withing an hour its straight again. I dobt mind it being straight just wish it would stay in when curled/wavy

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

Mine is straight with a few unwanted kinks, so I straighten them out

over a year ago

"I'm somewhere in between which I hate. We're never happy are we Leggy?? "

lol never! when mine is straight, its frizzy so I normally keep it curly/wavy

over a year ago

Mines like a big frizz, so I can never let it dry naturally. It's very thick and waist length so always ontop of my head in a scruff bun

over a year ago

I've always had poker straight hair. I hit 40 and wham, it's gone curly (more noticeable when my hair is longer).

I like the wild haired look though so not too bothered.

over a year ago

Naturally curly, but I straighten it sometimes... Best of both worlds

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I'm somewhere in between which I hate. We're never happy are we Leggy??

lol never! when mine is straight, its frizzy so I normally keep it curly/wavy "

I liked the sound of the sea salt stuff, you know you're supposed to end up with beachy waves. Mine looked liked I'd walked along the prom in a force 10 gale!!!!

I'm thinking of getting it chopped off but it's a bit scary, took me ages to have a fringe put in!!!

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Mines naturally curly come wavy depending on the length.

I've made hair dressers cry trying to straighten it I even had it chemically straighten it lasted about 40 minutes.

I'm just going for the dragged through a hegde backwards/ freshly fucked look with my hair now.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

We're talking about head hair right?

over a year ago

"I've always had poker straight hair. I hit 40 and wham, it's gone curly (more noticeable when my hair is longer).

I like the wild haired look though so not too bothered."

Mine has definitely got more of a wave to it now I'm older....it's really odd. Neither straight nor curly just an in between birds nest. I used to really love my hair. I'm hating it as I'm getting older. It's thinner and uncontrollable.

over a year ago

"We're talking about head hair right? "

Surely you could have surmised that from reading the posts .. right?

over a year ago

"I'm somewhere in between which I hate. We're never happy are we Leggy??

lol never! when mine is straight, its frizzy so I normally keep it curly/wavy

I liked the sound of the sea salt stuff, you know you're supposed to end up with beachy waves. Mine looked liked I'd walked along the prom in a force 10 gale!!!!

I'm thinking of getting it chopped off but it's a bit scary, took me ages to have a fringe put in!!! "

I had a fringe put in... which I'm now growing out..

but I do love it long.. I couldn't ever grow it past a certain length until I reached my 40's ..

I also had poker straight hair until I got pregnant at 39 then the bottom half of my hair went curly.. summat to do with hormones my dr said.. now it's just an unruly mess

over a year ago

I've got very wavy hair - and I like it like that! Always resisted the trend for iron straight hair flat to the top of my head - doesn't suit me at all!

over a year ago

Mine's naturally curly and very very thick. When I had long hair blow drying it would just make it huge and frizzy, so I never bothered. GHD's would work, but it took 2 hours to do and within an hour it was wavy again. I even had it chemically straightened and it was exactly the same as it was pre-treatment! I did like the curls but didn't like the lack of hair style options. I got it all cut off a couple of years ago and I really love having a pixie. Much less hastle.

over a year ago

Mine's naturally straight but thick and a bit wild. I usually either run straighteners over it in the morning or tong it into big bouncy curls 50's style. Or if I'm running late tuck it up in a side bun.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Mind's straightish but thick so the tiniest amount of humidity makes it all fluffy and ragged looking. I long for straight and shiny without kinky ends, a sleek ponytail or a bun without wispy bits.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

[Removed by poster at 23/09/16 19:30:46]

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Straight with one kink, like when you've had it in a ponytail, it will blow dry straight or leave it to dry in a knot and it's curly, dead easy I guess for a lazy arse like me, tho it's back in a pony tail most days for work!

over a year ago

Mines quite long and straight and no wouldn't want it curly

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Mine is dead poker straight and as there is nothing I can do about it, I've come to embrace it.

I do wish it did have some body though

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Mine was straight until I had my daughter 16 years ago. Now if I leave it to dry I get ringlets.

I straighten it for special events but this only works if it's dry outside too.

By *exycouplemmmmCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

I have straight ish hair plus i straighten it too. I love it now, and get lots of positive comments. But in the 80's I spent hours having perms and scrunching it to get that super curly rock chick look. I now work with my hair

over a year ago

I have had my hair straight a few times. It isn'the curly either. But I have come to let it just be naturally waves (which is annoying sometimes)

PS I know it's a womans subject but having hair it a topic I can relate to haha.

over a year ago

"I have had my hair straight a few times. It isn'the curly either. But I have come to let it just be naturally waves (which is annoying sometimes)

PS I know it's a womans subject but having hair it a topic I can relate to haha."

We only have your word for that

over a year ago

I'd send a pic but can'take .

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple
over a year ago

cwmbranish

Mine is straight i do like it as its always neat / tidy without having to do anything but would also like to have it curly or even wavy sometimes for a change but it never lasts more than a few hours

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Mine is very thick and wavy. I either put products on and leave it to dry curly, or more rarely I straighten it.

I usually tie it back to play

Bun

over a year ago

"ladies do you have curly or straight hair?

and if it's curly, do you wish it were straight or if straight do you wish it were curly, or at least wavy?

I know I'm never satisfied with how mine looks and spend a fortune on products for this or that...at the moment I'm going through a 'sexily tousled' phase so have just spent 2 hours in boots comparing products

#lifeistooshort lol"

My hair is curly naturally, I love it the way it is, I can straighten it easy and I can also enhance the curls if I feel like it

My daughters have both got extremely curly hair, rinklets from scalp to root, looks beautiful but a nightmare to maintain, the amount of people who stop me and ask if it natural is ridiculous when you take into consideration they're 5 and 18 months!

X

Post new Message to Thread