Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey everyone before i start sorry about the spelling full stops ect.

why do a lot of people only parts of there body legs boobs bums ect and not the most inportant part .there face .i like boobs bums as much as the next man but also would like to see there face as atraction is a big part of wanting to meet someone can any one shed a bit of light on it.we all here for simler reasons. thanks inadvance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Privacy id guess.

over a year ago

It's called privacy lol.

over a year ago

Because I don't want my face on public display, I don't want to be recognized by local members. I have had that problem on another site XXX

over a year ago

Privacy.

Also some are munters.

over a year ago

Privacy. Discretion. Confidence. List could go on

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

^ As brutally honest as ever.

over a year ago

I'm as ugly as sin itself so this mug stays hidden.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

If I'm meeting I have all of me on show but I'm quite open about my sexuality and this lifestyle so privacy is no issue and I don't have a job where swinging could be deemed as bringing the company/profession into disrepute

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Because I escaped from a military stockade where I was imprisoned for a crime I didn't commit and some chap called Decker is chasing me. And privacy.

over a year ago

I don't want my family knowing my private business. You just never know who's hiding behind a profile

over a year ago

Images, names, date of birth and everything else here is completely unconnected to any other online information.

See the Facepic v Internet Safety thread.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I don't want my face pic available to all on a swingers site.

I'm sure you have read forum posts where strangers come upto them in the street while they have family with them. NOT on my to do list.

over a year ago

"Because I escaped from a military stockade where I was imprisoned for a crime I didn't commit and some chap called Decker is chasing me. And privacy. "

Please tell me im not the only one that read that and heard the voice from the a team and the music in my head

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We'll happily send face pics to those that we're interested in but we don't want them up for all to see.

Lots of people say, we're all here for the same thing but I don't agree with that. There have been reporters on here, those that have a grudge and some who like to cause trouble.

This is a very small part of our life and we like to keep it private. We don't want to be recognised by every Tom, Dick and Harry.

over a year ago

"Because I escaped from a military stockade where I was imprisoned for a crime I didn't commit and some chap called Decker is chasing me. And privacy.

Please tell me im not the only one that read that and heard the voice from the a team and the music in my head "

I didn't just read it in the right voice. I did the machine gun noises and belted the tune out at full pelt

over a year ago

Although I'm not too sensitive about being on here (I'm a single guy, have no 'employer'and most of my close friends would probably be jealous) I'm conscious that this is a free site. I don't really want someone who's just registered to have a look seeing my verifications/friends/forum posts and it getting around. I'm happy to provide a face pic to anyone who wants it though and chat to anyone about pretty much anything...

over a year ago

"hey everyone before i start sorry about the spelling full stops ect.

why do a lot of people only parts of there body legs boobs bums ect and not the most inportant part .there face .i like boobs bums as much as the next man but also would like to see there face as atraction is a big part of wanting to meet someone can any one shed a bit of light on it.we all here for simler reasons. thanks inadvance "

Never appologize for you're spelling or grammar,if people dont like it fuck em!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

why do a lot of people only parts of there body legs boobs bums ect and not the most inportant part .there face .i like boobs bums as much as the next man but also would like to see there face as atraction is a big part of wanting to meet someone can any one shed a bit of light on it.we all here for simler reasons. thanks inadvance

Never appologize for you're spelling or grammar,if people dont like it fuck em!"

Isn't that kinda the idea behind this site?

over a year ago

the reason i put this up is becuse a year or so ago i met someone on here she wouldnt show here face but had leg pics so agreed to meet her and in the most nieset way she was damm ugly and told her i couldnt do anything with her .my fault i should of insisted on a face pic or no meet but back then was just thinking with my cock

over a year ago

why do a lot of people only parts of there body legs boobs bums ect and not the most inportant part .there face .i like boobs bums as much as the next man but also would like to see there face as atraction is a big part of wanting to meet someone can any one shed a bit of light on it.we all here for simler reasons. thanks inadvance "

Teasing. I like teasing, it's fun and adds to the suspense. seeing little bits of a person turns me on. I like it.

over a year ago

Because I don't want a mentally unstable person coming up to me in the street asking me for sex.

over a year ago

Privacy... plus there are a fair few BOBFOCS about too

over a year ago

If a man messages me with a face pic and I'm interested I'll send one back.

over a year ago

"Privacy.

Also some are munters."

over a year ago

"Because I don't want a mentally unstable person coming up to me in the street asking me for sex. "

That happens every time I go to Morrisons in Byker but it's unrelated to this site

over a year ago

Because I'm an ugly fooker I can bring my own paper bag though I always tell meets this

over a year ago

"the reason i put this up is becuse a year or so ago i met someone on here she wouldnt show here face but had leg pics so agreed to meet her and in the most nieset way she was damm ugly and told her i couldnt do anything with her .my fault i should of insisted on a face pic or no meet but back then was just thinking with my cock "
so have you learnt your lesson lol. Insist on a face pic first

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Anything released to the internet becomes public for ever. People will generally share more pics as you become known, otherwise you don't meet.

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Because I'm a general in the army tasked with tracking down an escaped fugitive that every time i trap, manages to escape using nothing more than a couple of empty bottle and double sided sticky tape for speed...

I don't want them to know I have tracked them down hiding in a swingers site.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Because I'm a general in the army tasked with tracking down an escaped fugitive that every time i trap, manages to escape using nothing more than a couple of empty bottle and double sided sticky tape for speed...

I don't want them to know I have tracked them down hiding in a swingers site."

over a year ago

"the reason i put this up is becuse a year or so ago i met someone on here she wouldnt show here face but had leg pics so agreed to meet her and in the most nieset way she was damm ugly and told her i couldnt do anything with her .my fault i should of insisted on a face pic or no meet but back then was just thinking with my cock so have you learnt your lesson lol. Insist on a face pic first "
oh yes deffo lernt my lesson

Post new Message to Thread