Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thinking of leaving

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I haven't had a meet for a couple of weeks now and women are no longer throwing themselves at my feet so I'm thinking about throwing the towel in and retiring to a cave in the wildness to cook beetles and grubs over an open fire whilst crying uncontrollably!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

OKbye!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"So I haven't had a meet for a couple of weeks now and women are no longer throwing themselves at my feet so I'm thinking about throwing the towel in and retiring to a cave in the wildness to cook beetles and grubs over an open fire whilst crying uncontrollably! "

Probably wise.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't cry on your grubs. Nobody likes a soggy grub

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

See ya

over a year ago

"Don't cry on your grubs. Nobody likes a soggy grub"

My intention was to try my best to miss them as I don't like soggy grubs either, however due to my sadness that can't be guaranteed!

By *loriajonCouple
over a year ago

near u

Don't look for sympathy in this forum.

over a year ago

"Don't look for sympathy in this forum."

But I was told everyone on this forum was sympathetic and helpful

over a year ago

Ok...and?

over a year ago

"So I haven't had a meet for a couple of weeks now and women are no longer throwing themselves at my feet so I'm thinking about throwing the towel in and retiring to a cave in the wildness to cook beetles and grubs over an open fire whilst crying uncontrollably! "

Hahaha!!! Don't let your dick get caught in the door on your way out

over a year ago

"So I haven't had a meet for a couple of weeks now and women are no longer throwing themselves at my feet so I'm thinking about throwing the towel in and retiring to a cave in the wildness to cook beetles and grubs over an open fire whilst crying uncontrollably!

Hahaha!!! Don't let your dick get caught in the door on your way out "

Not too sure if this has been recognised as a joke/wind up by some people so far lol

over a year ago

"So I haven't had a meet for a couple of weeks now and women are no longer throwing themselves at my feet so I'm thinking about throwing the towel in and retiring to a cave in the wildness to cook beetles and grubs over an open fire whilst crying uncontrollably!

Not too sure if this has been recognised as a joke/wind up by some people so far lol"

I saw it dude, don't worry

over a year ago

Not too sure if this has been recognised as a joke/wind up by some people so far lol

I saw it dude, don't worry "

Good lad lol

Y'all hear that? Everyone can now safely untwist their knickers!

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

You spoilt it now saying that! Now no one will beleive you

over a year ago

Stop eating grubs you dirty bugger, that's gross XXX

over a year ago

All i had to do was go look on your profile and see the huuuuge amount veris you have and knew straight away you were joking

over a year ago

Stop eating grubs you dirty bugger, that's gross XXX"

But beetles are fine?

over a year ago

All i had to do was go look on your profile and see the huuuuge amount veris you have and knew straight away you were joking "

Ladyboys and jellyspoons, someone with a bit of sense!

over a year ago

All i had to do was go look on your profile and see the huuuuge amount veris you have and knew straight away you were joking

Ladyboys and jellyspoons, someone with a bit of sense! "

I dont think beetles would be tasty though

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I stop off at Biggar on my way up to Edin. most times. Use the loo and the cafe ..... Is the Christmas shop still there ? and the hardware shop ? I'll get you some tissues to sob in.

over a year ago

So, someone bothered to look.

over a year ago

Me too,not the grub thing just the leaving part

over a year ago

"So, someone bothered to look."

Is everyone grumpy this evening ...

over a year ago

I dont think beetles would be tasty though "

Don't knock it til you've tried it! They are an untapped resource of culinary excellence!

over a year ago

You was being smug and gloating

over a year ago

Stop eating grubs you dirty bugger, that's gross XXX

But beetles are fine? "

Yes you can eat bettles, I wouldn't want you to starve dude XXX

over a year ago

I dont think beetles would be tasty though

Don't knock it til you've tried it! They are an untapped resource of culinary excellence! "

Erm ok ...you can try them first though ... let me know how crunchy and juicy they are

over a year ago

"So, someone bothered to look."

Oh boo hoo! Just because they didn't look at yours... Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Jealousy doesn't look good on you

over a year ago

"You was being smug and gloating "

Who me .... never

over a year ago

Have a tissue

over a year ago

I stop off at Biggar on my way up to Edin. most times. Use the loo and the cafe ..... Is the Christmas shop still there ? and the hardware shop ? I'll get you some tissues to sob in. "

This Christmas shop is gone now think it was replaced with another ice cream shop and the hardware shop is still there!

over a year ago

For the record, I have never tried beetles or grubs and don't particularly want to, I'll take Mr grylls word for it!

over a year ago

"For the record, I have never tried beetles or grubs and don't particularly want to, I'll take Mr grylls word for it! "

Are you sure now

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

My be worth flogging your self with a bit of fun irony

You made me smile

over a year ago

"For the record, I have never tried beetles or grubs and don't particularly want to, I'll take Mr grylls word for it!

Are you sure now "

I'm as sure as a sure thing!

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

what the eu...we already out

over a year ago

"My be worth flogging your self with a bit of fun irony

You made me smile "

That was the intention! Nothing wrong with breathing a bit of life into the place!

over a year ago

Got to love the dramatic flair! Poor thing! A few weeks is eons!! No wonder you're leaving... Try worms instead though. Much more filling than beetles, plus they are high in protein

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Yup, kind of found fun... Is actually... Fu

over a year ago

Got to love the dramatic flair! Poor thing! A few weeks is eons!! No wonder you're leaving... Try worms instead though. Much more filling than beetles, plus they are high in protein "

Thank you for the advice! Nice to see someone has a bit of consideration for people other than themselves! Jeez...

Lucky you posted that in time, I won't get WiFi in my cave!

Anyone that might be interested can catch me on the jungle drums!

over a year ago

"For the record, I have never tried beetles or grubs and don't particularly want to, I'll take Mr grylls word for it!

Are you sure now

I'm as sure as a sure thing! "

Sure as sure

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Not too sure if this has been recognised as a joke/wind up by some people so far lol"

I thought so, but was surprised to see so many miss the tongue in cheek nature

B

over a year ago

Are you sure now

Sure as sure "

I think we're getting pretty sure now!

over a year ago

Try 6 weeks on this site then lol

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

So you don't fancy a fuck then OP?

over a year ago

Are you sure now

Sure as sure

I think we're getting pretty sure now! "

Definitly sure ...sure to be sure i would say ..

over a year ago

I thought so, but was surprised to see so many miss the tongue in cheek nature

B"

I'm beginning to get the feeling you could literally nail it to some people's foreheads and they would still miss it! lol

over a year ago

The site is free, so there is really is no point leaving, use the forum instead lol.

over a year ago

"So you don't fancy a fuck then OP? "

Well I would, I can't accommodate though as Im still in the middle of moving into the cave and everything's in boxes, it's all a bit of a mess just now to be honest but I can travel as I have a flintstones car!

over a year ago

Are you sure now

Sure as sure

I think we're getting pretty sure now!

Definitly sure ...sure to be sure i would say .. "

To be sure, to be sure!

over a year ago

"So you don't fancy a fuck then OP?

Well I would, I can't accommodate though as Im still in the middle of moving into the cave and everything's in boxes, it's all a bit of a mess just now to be honest but I can travel as I have a flintstones car! "

Awwww do you have a pet dinosaur too

over a year ago

Well I would, I can't accommodate though as Im still in the middle of moving into the cave and everything's in boxes, it's all a bit of a mess just now to be honest but I can travel as I have a flintstones car!

Awwww do you have a pet dinosaur too "

Yeah he's cool! His name is barney and he's purple!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Bless. I haven't had a meet since my thirties. So suck it up, buttercup.

over a year ago

Got to love the dramatic flair! Poor thing! A few weeks is eons!! No wonder you're leaving... Try worms instead though. Much more filling than beetles, plus they are high in protein

Thank you for the advice! Nice to see someone has a bit of consideration for people other than themselves! Jeez...

Anyone that might be interested can catch me on the jungle drums!"

I'm all heart I am! Don't want you on the verge of starvation whilst you are huddled in your cave, pondering on what your fellow fabsters are up to, what with you having no wifi and all... Actually, don't forget blankets too. Winters on the way

over a year ago

Bless. I haven't had a meet since my thirties. So suck it up, buttercup."

I just can't understand why I'm so hard done by!!!

*cue Kevin and Perry style rage*

I hate you! It's so bloody unfair!!

over a year ago

Yeah he's cool! His name is barney and he's purple! "

Lol

over a year ago

Anyone that might be interested can catch me on the jungle drums!

I'm all heart I am! Don't want you on the verge of starvation whilst you are huddled in your cave, pondering on what your fellow fabsters are up to, what with you having no wifi and all... Actually, don't forget blankets too. Winters on the way "

Bless you, good samaritan!

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Yup, kind of found fun... Is actually... Fu"

Wow and I occasionally miss a "d"

Suck them in and blow them.,.

over a year ago

Bless. I haven't had a meet since my thirties. So suck it up, buttercup.

I just can't understand why I'm so hard done by!!!

*cue Kevin and Perry style rage*

I hate you! It's so bloody unfair!!"

over a year ago

Lol "

And who says crack cocaine isn't a laughing matter??

(that was another joke, drugs are bad mmm'kay...)

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Yup, kind of found fun... Is actually... Fu

Wow and I occasionally miss a "d"

Suck them in and blow them.,."

Ps the d was a joke

over a year ago

Lol

(that was another joke, drugs are bad mmm'kay...)"

Barney did exist on channel 4 ... just brought back memories

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

U still here?

over a year ago

Lol

Barney did exist on channel 4 ... just brought back memories "

Good times!

over a year ago

"U still here?"

So I'm told...

over a year ago

Lol

Good times! "

Indeedy ...

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ... "

He would have sorted this place out! No job was too big for Barney!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Bugger off then

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

He would have sorted this place out! No job was too big for Barney! "

Lol yep barney would of been singing B I N G O or whatever it was he sang

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"U still here?

So I'm told..."

Such a diva

over a year ago

"Bugger off then "

Ok sorry!

over a year ago

"U still here?

So I'm told...

Such a diva "

Damn right, im fabulous!

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

Lol yep barney would of been singing B I N G O or whatever it was he sang "

Yeah! Plus at the end of the day he was a dinosaur so he could chomp all these buzz killingtons!

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

Yeah! Plus at the end of the day he was a dinosaur so he could chomp all these buzz killingtons! "

He was awesome .... bring back barney

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

Yeah! Plus at the end of the day he was a dinosaur so he could chomp all these buzz killingtons!

He was awesome .... bring back barney "

I'd start another thread to bring him back but these serious stuarts might not like it!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Bugger off then

Ok sorry! "

Change fun to attention OP

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Not too sure if this has been recognised as a joke/wind up by some people so far lol"

I spotted it

over a year ago

"Bugger off then

Ok sorry!

Change fun to attention OP "

I only wanted a laugh

Why y'all gotta be so rude?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

You make me laugh OP

over a year ago

"Not too sure if this has been recognised as a joke/wind up by some people so far lol

I spotted it "

Thank you!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Bugger off then

Ok sorry!

I only wanted a laugh

Why y'all gotta be so rude? "

Don't you know I'm human too

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

I'd start another thread to bring him back but these serious stuarts might not like it! "

Best not then ...

over a year ago

"Bugger off then

Ok sorry!

I only wanted a laugh

Why y'all gotta be so rude?

Don't you know I'm human too "

Very good!

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

I'd start another thread to bring him back but these serious stuarts might not like it!

Best not then ... "

Could start a thread asking whether we should start a thread or not!

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

Best not then ...

Could start a thread asking whether we should start a thread or not! "

A thread asking if we should start a thread ...but what happens if they dont want a thread then we are done for ...in the thread

over a year ago

A couple of weeks. Ive been her over 2 months and never had so much as a meet for Coffee or anything. Get a grip.

over a year ago

"A couple of weeks. Ive been her over 2 months and never had so much as a meet for Coffee or anything. Get a grip. "

He got a grip on barney ...its ok

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

Best not then ...

A thread asking if we should start a thread ...but what happens if they dont want a thread then we are done for ...in the thread "

All sorts of thread related anarchy will ensue!!

over a year ago

Brilliant

over a year ago

"A couple of weeks. Ive been her over 2 months and never had so much as a meet for Coffee or anything. Get a grip. "

Been here over 2 months and haven't learned to read a thread. Get an education.

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

Best not then ...

A thread asking if we should start a thread ...but what happens if they dont want a thread then we are done for ...in the thread

All sorts of thread related anarchy will ensue!! "

Everyone will be leaving ... people will be running naked in the forums ...oooer i say ...let that happen

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

Best not then ...

Everyone will be leaving ... people will be running naked in the forums ...oooer i say ...let that happen "

Now let's not be too hasty!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Perhaps do a forum search for Profile Advice and see what people have said about negativity?

over a year ago

Lol

Good times!

Indeedy ...

Best not then ...

Everyone will be leaving ... people will be running naked in the forums ...oooer i say ...let that happen

Now let's not be too hasty! "

Oh shucks ..best not let my imagination run riot just yet

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I'm not leaving

over a year ago

"I'm not leaving "

Glad to hear it! Everyone's welcome at the cave for a little bit of a shindig! Apart from that guy that told me to get a grip, that wasn't cool... Well maybe if he asked nicely!

Weeee got da funk!

(bonus points to anyone that knows that song reference) lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/16 21:21:40]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/16 21:23:01]

over a year ago

"I'm not leaving "

Glad to hear it! Everyone's welcome at the cave for a little bit of a shindig! Apart from that guy that told me to get a grip, that wasn't cool... Well maybe if he asked nicely!

Weeee got da funk!

(bonus points to anyone that knows that song reference) lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/16 21:21:00]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/16 21:21:29]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/16 21:21:23]

over a year ago

Havent a clue but 7 times ...

over a year ago

"Havent a clue but 7 times ... "

I literally do not have a single clue what happened there

I swear that's never happened to me before....

over a year ago

"Havent a clue but 7 times ...

I swear that's never happened to me before.... "

But i bet you enjoyed it though ...

over a year ago

Tongue in cheek thread sweetie

over a year ago

"A couple of weeks. Ive been her over 2 months and never had so much as a meet for Coffee or anything. Get a grip.

Tongue in cheek thread sweetie "

Ooooo you changed your name xx

over a year ago

"A couple of weeks. Ive been her over 2 months and never had so much as a meet for Coffee or anything. Get a grip.

Ooooo you changed your name xx"

Yes. Back to my old one... You like? xx

over a year ago

But i bet you enjoyed it though ... "

It was brief, but very enjoyable!

over a year ago

Yes. Back to my old one... You like? xx"

Yes xx

over a year ago

Yes. Back to my old one... You like? xx

Yes xx"

And I see you have my favourite pic of you back up as your profile up too! xx

over a year ago

Not another one !

over a year ago

It was brief, but very enjoyable! "

Very brief ...i did it when i got my new phone ... not as exciting as you leaving and living in a cave with no wifi ... but then again you do have barney to keep you company so you are sorted i suppose ...

over a year ago

Not another one !"

Now, do you mean another whiney leaving thread or another guy that clearly hasn't understood it's a joke? Lol

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It was brief, but very enjoyable! "

Ooooo you had a multiple posting

over a year ago

Very brief ...i did it when i got my new phone ... not as exciting as you leaving and living in a cave with no wifi ... but then again you do have barney to keep you company so you are sorted i suppose ..."

Well what can I say? I like to live life on the ragged edge!

Possibly room for another though! When I went for the first viewing, I saw that the property had some good development potential, I was considering knocking through to the next door cave and having a sort of open plan living arrangement!

over a year ago

Ooooo you had a multiple posting "

7 times in a row, I'm a man of many talents

over a year ago

Very brief ...i did it when i got my new phone ... not as exciting as you leaving and living in a cave with no wifi ... but then again you do have barney to keep you company so you are sorted i suppose ...

Possibly room for another though! When I went for the first viewing, I saw that the property had some good development potential, I was considering knocking through to the next door cave and having a sort of open plan living arrangement! "

Sounds awesome ...an open plan cave ... will it have a back door

over a year ago

Bless. I haven't had a meet since my thirties. So suck it up, buttercup."

Me either xxx

over a year ago

Possibly room for another though! When I went for the first viewing, I saw that the property had some good development potential, I was considering knocking through to the next door cave and having a sort of open plan living arrangement!

Sounds awesome ...an open plan cave ... will it have a back door "

There was but it was smashed in by a previous occupant!

I will be looking to replace this soon though

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

can we start a thread about needles?

over a year ago

I will be looking to replace this soon though "

Oh dear not good a huge gaping hole that needs filling

over a year ago

"can we start a thread about needles?"

Eye of the needle

I find it so hard to get it through the eye

over a year ago

Oh dear not good a huge gaping hole that needs filling "

Never a good situation...

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

which eye??? hopefully not the one I am thinking

over a year ago

"can we start a thread about needles?

Eye of the needle

I find it so hard to get it through the eye "

Eye of the Tiger!

Pretty irrelevant, good song though!

over a year ago

Oh dear not good a huge gaping hole that needs filling

Never a good situation... "

Definitly not

over a year ago

So long, farewell

Auf Wiedersehen, adieu, Adieu, adieu

To you and you and you

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

What's the colour scheme for the cave?

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Pretty irrelevant, good song though! "

Its the eye of the tiger ..doobey doodoo

But i cant remember who sang it

over a year ago

"So long, farewell

Auf Wiedersehen, adieu, Adieu, adieu

To you and you and you

"

Nicht funny, you're now verboten!

over a year ago

"What's the colour scheme for the cave? "

So far it's grey, grey and a bit more grey lol

I was thinking about staying original and inkeeping with the character of the cave, having some traditional cave paintings of antelope and hunters and such like

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

But i cant remember who sang it "

Survivor!

over a year ago

I'm with you Op. Jaded with it all and chucking in more than a towel! Just one thing if I join you; T-bone rather than bugs and I love dancing naked around an open fire

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!"

I will survive

over a year ago

I'm with you Op. Jaded with it all and chucking in more than a towel! Just one thing if I join you; T-bone rather than bugs and I love dancing naked around an open fire "

T bone is a personal favourite if mine and can be arranged!

Naked fireside dancing to follow, also a firm favourite

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive "

Also a good call!

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call! "

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight

Hmmm not sure where that sprouted from but its now in my head

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Hmmm not sure where that sprouted from but its now in my head "

Just go with it! Let the funky rhythm consume you!

over a year ago

You will be digging your way out of this cave quick smart ..the way its going

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"What's the colour scheme for the cave?

I was thinking about staying original and inkeeping with the character of the cave, having some traditional cave paintings of antelope and hunters and such like "

Good choice, though we could go with some orgy scenes? Or, even better, men with their cocks out?

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Just go with it! Let the funky rhythm consume you! "

Already consumed me ...consumed me about 15 minutes ago

over a year ago

"You will be digging your way out of this cave quick smart ..the way its going

"

I will not be silenced!

Freedom!!

over a year ago

I was thinking about staying original and inkeeping with the character of the cave, having some traditional cave paintings of antelope and hunters and such like

Good choice, though we could go with some orgy scenes? Or, even better, men with their cocks out?"

Not sure if the parents would approve if they came to visit lol

over a year ago

"You will be digging your way out of this cave quick smart ..the way its going

I will not be silenced!

Freedom!! "

Wham bam thankyou mam

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I wouldn't do that just yet if I were you winter is approaching isn't it,at least wait til next Spring

over a year ago

I wouldn't do that just yet if I were you winter is approaching isn't it,at least wait til next Spring"

It's a fair point you raise! I'll need to have the fire going constantly if all I have in my cave wardrobe is a loincloth, and a rather skimpy little number at that, I must say!

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

"

Come on down to the funky cave!

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Come on down to the funky cave! "

Oh the good ship lolly pop

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Oh the good ship lolly pop "

Oh pants forgot it was a cave

.might go into hibernation

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

.might go into hibernation "

Ain't no tellin' what it could be when you're in the grip of da funk!

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Ain't no tellin' what it could be when you're in the grip of da funk! "

Da funk is in da house

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Da funk is in da house "

You're getting it now!

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Da funk is in da house

You're getting it now! "

Oh yea

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Good choice, though we could go with some orgy scenes? Or, even better, men with their cocks out?

Not sure if the parents would approve if they came to visit lol"

It's just contemporary art

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Da funk is in da house

You're getting it now!

Oh yea "

Well this has definitely made a Thursday night a bit more interesting!!

over a year ago

Not sure if the parents would approve if they came to visit lol

It's just contemporary art "

I'll get something to hang over it temporarily!

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Da funk is in da house

You're getting it now!

Oh yea

Well this has definitely made a Thursday night a bit more interesting!! "

Hasnt it just .... fascinating and interesting all in one little ball

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Da funk is in da house

You're getting it now!

Oh yea

Hasnt it just .... fascinating and interesting all in one little ball "

You forgot bizarre and weird!

over a year ago

Eye of the needle

Eye of the Tiger!

Survivor!

I will survive

Also a good call!

Da funk is in da house

You're getting it now!

Oh yea

Hasnt it just .... fascinating and interesting all in one little ball

You forgot bizarre and weird! "

Oooooo i forgot bizarre and weird ..they are the best

Post new Message to Thread