Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not getting the most from fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Really thinking about calling it a day on here just don't seem to have any luck at all had a couple of chats and pepole say thay will get back to me but never do w.t.f is up with these people is it some sort of sick game to them rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've only been here for 3 weeks

over a year ago

You've been here 3 weeks dude, patience!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Say it ain't so!

over a year ago

Giving up after 3 weeks? Where's the stamina? Patience, patience, and you guessed it.........patience. Starting a profile doesn't guarantee a flock of women stampeding to your door with their knickers in their handbags.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Now starts the difficult process of adjusting your expectations.....

over a year ago

"Really thinking about calling it a day on here just don't seem to have any luck at all had a couple of chats and pepole say thay will get back to me but never do w.t.f is up with these people is it some sort of sick game to them rant over"

If that is they way you feel after only three weeks nand you don' t have patience it may well be best if you leave.

Good luck.

over a year ago

"Giving up after 3 weeks? Where's the stamina? Patience, patience, and you guessed it.........patience. Starting a profile doesn't guarantee a flock of women stampeding to your door with their knickers in their handbags. "

*Removes knickers from handbag and goes back inside*

over a year ago

ask them when they will get back to you then you're not waiting for them to do that.

most guys on here seem to go with the constantly looking for people to fuck approach, that way they aren't actually waiting around for anyone then.

over a year ago

Try not to take it all so seriously. It's not worth getting angry about.

over a year ago

Thanks yes I no need to slow things down

over a year ago

"Giving up after 3 weeks? Where's the stamina? Patience, patience, and you guessed it.........patience. Starting a profile doesn't guarantee a flock of women stampeding to your door with their knickers in their handbags.

*Removes knickers from handbag and goes back inside* "

Thought you didn't wear knickers

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

3 weeks! Took me over 6 months before I had my first meet

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

All the best

over a year ago

You really thought it would be that easy? You get more luck pulling in a club than on here, women have a lot of choice. You have to stand out. Giving up after just three weeks? Sorry OP, but perhaps this may not be the best place for you then, you need the patience of a saint on here. Good luck.

over a year ago

Keep on it OP! Early days, keep positive, get yourself known and out there and the meets will come

over a year ago

"Giving up after 3 weeks? Where's the stamina? Patience, patience, and you guessed it.........patience. Starting a profile doesn't guarantee a flock of women stampeding to your door with their knickers in their handbags.

Thought you didn't wear knickers "

I'm not today

over a year ago

Thought you didn't wear knickers

I'm not today "

over a year ago

"Really thinking about calling it a day on here just don't seem to have any luck at all had a couple of chats and pepole say thay will get back to me but never do w.t.f is up with these people is it some sort of sick game to them rant over"

There is nothing wrong with them. They just decided not to get back to you.

over a year ago

same old same old - people thinking this is a sex catalogue - pick the one you want and have sex x

over a year ago

Bye then, or was that just a look at me post disguised as whining?

over a year ago

"Really thinking about calling it a day on here just don't seem to have any luck at all had a couple of chats and pepole say thay will get back to me but never do w.t.f is up with these people is it some sort of sick game to them rant over

Bye then, or was that just a look at me post disguised as wining? "

More than likely just look at me.

We will know if he stays, won't we??

over a year ago

*waves. All the best then.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

'Instashag.com' this way!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Loads of single guys on here, you have to stand out from the crowd....

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Try dressing as a clown, that'll make you stand out.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Your photos leave a lot to the imagination. Were you expecting people to determine if they found a physical attraction based on just those?

There are so many men here that even my hot kettle will have had half a dozen shags offered by mid afternoon.

Toss a coin to see whether you go - it's perhaps not worth looking to see if it's heads or tails. No resilience, determination, flexibility etc - it's tough for men. Don't listen to them - they want less competition. Decide if you can hack it.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Look in the Forum search page cor lots of similar threads.

You have only been on for three weeks, for goodness sake. If you expected this to be an Instant Shag site, dream on!

You are up against dozens, or hundreds of other guys all seeking much of the same; the ladies can be choosy, so you have to SELL yourself.

Your Profile is one lonnnnng sentence, so split it down into manageable separate parts so that different points stand out rather than ve lost in one large paragraph.

Get to clubs and socials in your area. Get yourself onto the Forum pages.

It takes Patience, more Patience, Perseverance, and errrm, what's the word?...., oh I know, lots of Patience to make it work.

Good Luck.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Look in the Forum search page cor lots of similar threads.

You have only been on for three weeks, for goodness sake. If you expected this to be an Instant Shag site, dream on!

You are up against dozens, or hundreds of other guys all seeking much of the same; the ladies can be choosy, so you have to SELL yourself.

Your Profile is one lonnnnng sentence, so split it down into manageable separate parts so that different points stand out rather than ve lost in one large paragraph.

Get to clubs and socials in your area. Get yourself onto the Forum pages.

It takes Patience, more Patience, Perseverance, and errrm, what's the word?...., oh I know, lots of Patience to make it work.

Good Luck.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"same old same old - people thinking this is a sex catalogue - pick the one you want and have sex x"

Sex catalogue

Pinching that

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Good bye OP thanks for coming.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Op

What did you expect a long lines of beauties knocking down your door to have fun .

My guess is you have been hitting the send button on every profile you come across with little to no effect .

To some people that's making a effort to me its just following the crowd I prefer the forums as away of advertising I exist on here .

Luckily being open and honest in the forums as well as engaging in some light hearted banter does seem to open doors on here .

So I suggest a more laid back take things easy approach where you concentrate and focus your energy into enjoying the forums .

You may learn a thing or two doing that and you never know you may catch someones eye along the way .

over a year ago

I think he's been told now yes?

Naughty OP, begone with your tail between your legs!

Welcome to the Forums

over a year ago

It's not a sick game to chat to people and then decide not to meet them. X

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Who's turn is it to take one for the team? Xx

Post new Message to Thread