Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Misleading body sizes ??

Jump to newest

By *astMidsCouple82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

Fabbers I need your opinions...

Im size 12, what body type would you class me as ?? Had a dispute about this with one couple who called me misleading for saying average. Check out my pics n let me know please ??

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am a size 10 and class myself as average also .... nothing speshul

over a year ago

Were they trying to say you should be larger or smaller than average? I've had messages in the past telling me I've picked the "wrong" body type, people really need to get out more. Now I've just plumped for fabulous and people can just make their own mind up

over a year ago

"Fabbers I need your opinions...

Im size 12, what body type would you class me as ?? Had a dispute about this with one couple who called me misleading for saying average. Check out my pics n let me know please ??

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~ "

Not misleading at all

over a year ago

I think we all define our bodies in our own ways. I think you look fit. You have a great body shape.

over a year ago

Misleading what did they think you should put?

I would say average myself

over a year ago

Nothing average about any of you ladies

By *ooking for bbwsCouple
over a year ago

secret garden chilling, always something to do in the garden

I can never decide as different sites say different ways of saying size! Even in for instance lovehoney. ...

over a year ago

Not sure how they can of said you were misleading them at all

over a year ago

Your figure is fine hun can see anything misleading about your pics and profile

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~ "

Dear god what the hell you look great to my eyes.

but I guess some people just have to pick for picking sake negative moo moos looking to bring others down slyly .

Which is very comment behavior on sites like this in my opinion .

Just block and move on thinking yeah what ever I am happy with saying I'm average so sod off .

over a year ago

"Your figure is fine hun can see anything misleading about your pics and profile "

cant

over a year ago

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~ "

Nothing misleading here, your pics are stunning, average and fabulous maybe a better description!

over a year ago

nottingham

They said I was 'curvy' I don't mind that at all but they was pretty shirty the way they said it... Like I was a criminal or something... Needless to say we won't be meeting them.

Thanks for your replies xx

over a year ago

Pics are good and body size not misleading. ..stupid twunts.ignore them

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~ "

Ur gorgeous x

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

This sounds silly as you are an average size 12.

A nice average size with good curves and they complain?? Madness

I'm proudly a size 12 too and wish I had your proportions and curves!

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"Pics are good and body size not misleading. ..stupid twunts.ignore them"

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~ "

Why worry about what one person has said?

If you think average describes you best, stick with it.

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

Lovely figure op call yourself whatever you feel best describes yourself and ignore others

over a year ago

You are the only one that should be defining yourself. You have good public pics that let people actually see your body shape, so really the wording is irrelevant. I personally would say you were slim/average but that's only my opinion xx

over a year ago

Size 12 is "curvy" - erm, no - I really hope they meant it as a compliment because you have nice curvy hip BONES and a nice rack. To me I would class anyone who's a size 12 as slim!! The U.K. average is a size 16 so there's that.

By *oodlandCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

For us it is down to your own perception on how to describe body size.

In a recent study it was found that the average UK size is a 16 and the perfect size a 12.

Mrs Woodland is a size 10 with 32 E cup size. So using the yardstick in regards to UK size, I would describe her as slim according to the selection on Fab. But also curvy in the right places.

Athletic I would describe as a size 8 and below.

Everyones opinion would be different on how they describe their body type.

In my opinion your are definitely not average! Ha

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

It doesn't really matter what the description says. You have plenty of pictures and they have more than enough chance to see what you look like and make their minds up. A block for them in our books.

over a year ago

I'm a size 10/12 and I'm fabulous. I've never had a message telling me my body description was wrong, so everyone must agree that I'm fabulous

OP, describe yourself as you see fit. As long as you have pictures that show what you look like then you aren't misleading anyone.

over a year ago

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~ "

I would say average in my opinion .

By *rozacMan
over a year ago

london

"They said I was 'curvy' I don't mind that at all but they was pretty shirty the way they said it... Like I was a criminal or something... Needless to say we won't be meeting them.

Thanks for your replies xx "

Be happy in your body old chap, you cut a fine figure of a man, from what I can see. OWN IT GURRRR YASSSSSS!!

By *rbane PlayerMan
over a year ago

London

"I think we all define our bodies in our own ways. I think you look fit. You have a great body shape. "

What this lady said! We have to be thick skinned in this game. A shame, but true.

over a year ago

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~

I would say average in my opinion ."

average I would say too size 12 /14 is pretty average however fab average is normally 14/18 I'm a man wtf do I know

over a year ago

There are so many different body shapes even with people who take the same size clothes.

Some are pear shaped, some apple shaped for example.

Why someone would get pissed off because the OP used average to describe herself when she has photos to actually see what she looks like is bloody weird.

It's like looking on your phone to see what the weather is like rather than just look outside

over a year ago

you don't look slim but for fab you look slim. like you're definitely not fab average.

probably you could put curvy and most people would agree you are actually curvy and not fat.

over a year ago

you have pics anyway, doesn't really matter what you brand yourself as. dunno why people are messaging you saying you're misleading them lol.

over a year ago

nottingham

Thanks for all the compliments...

The lady I was talking to got really shirty about it. So I started to doubt myself. Reading between the lines I think she was throwing a tantrum because I hadn't replied to her when she sent pics but I was working !! Stroppy so and so !!!!!!

over a year ago

"You are the only one that should be defining yourself. You have good public pics that let people actually see your body shape, so really the wording is irrelevant. I personally would say you were slim/average but that's only my opinion xx"

even within this thread people have differeng views - it's so subjective. Define yourself as you wish, and have clear photos. No one can accuse you of being misleading when they can look with their own eyes.

By *oodlandCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Thanks for all the compliments...

The lady I was talking to got really shirty about it. So I started to doubt myself. Reading between the lines I think she was throwing a tantrum because I hadn't replied to her when she sent pics but I was working !! Stroppy so and so !!!!!! "

Block and move on.

over a year ago

I'm a size 10/12 but class myself as curvy, I had a couple of people call me fat on my previous single profile before!

over a year ago

Why are there so many Fab folk lately critiscising others for not being what they perceive to be the definition of a "shape"?

There's daily threads at the mo.

Oh, and the OP hasn't deceived anyone with her shape description as far as I can see

over a year ago

Think a dress size would be better no interpretation needed then then

over a year ago

"I'm a size 10/12 but class myself as curvy, I had a couple of people call me fat on my previous single profile before! "

Wtf!! No way are you fat if they think you're fat hate to think what they'd call me then! Guessing a touch of jealously on their part.

over a year ago

I'm a 10/12 but class myself as average boarding large.

I've had 4 children so my body is far from toned

over a year ago

womanly should be a new size range

over a year ago

Your body is clearly on display so what does it matter what your description is on your profile. It takes seconds to look at pics and decide if you like what you see.

over a year ago

AND as if by magic I had an inbox saying "that's a nice big ass"

over a year ago

Pics show your shape. That's all that matters.

Take it or leave it, who needs this drama.

An arsehole rude guy could be gym fit with a toned body. He'd still be an arse.

A rude bitch will still be that, whether they are skinny, shapely, or heavy.

When ppl ask my dress size,I dont meet them... We aren't going shopping!!;

over a year ago

You look gorgeous OP.

over a year ago

It depends on your height I suppose. As a 5'0" size 8 I will look 'fat' compared to a 5'8" size 8 as she has places for it to go!

By *ay19720Man
over a year ago

Ashford kent

The lady I was talking to got really shirty about it. So I started to doubt myself. Reading between the lines I think she was throwing a tantrum because I hadn't replied to her when she sent pics but I was working !! Stroppy so and so !!!!!! "

Its just silly ppl on here..

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

This comes up so many times.

It's simple.

It's totally subjective.

That's it.

over a year ago

My reply would have been:

"Great! You spend your time being judgmental about my body type, and I'll spend my time moving on to people who are far more appreciative of mine."

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I've gone back to curvy following a brief flirtation as large. I know me; and if I have to choose an arbitrary and entirely subjective body type definition on a website where it isn't even a search parameter then I shall pick the best of a bad bunch as far as I'm concerned and not worry about other people I will never meet and their take on how I choose to describe myself. If people want to take time out of their day in order to inform me I am too fat to be curvy then I know who's a judgemental tosser. And it isn't me.

over a year ago

You know what, I wouldn't give a shit, it's a label that's all. People can clearly see from your photos they don't need to see a label.

If I'm completely honest I never even look at what people list themselves as

over a year ago

"I've gone back to curvy following a brief flirtation as large. I know me; and if I have to choose an arbitrary and entirely subjective body type definition on a website where it isn't even a search parameter then I shall pick the best of a bad bunch as far as I'm concerned and not worry about other people I will never meet and their take on how I choose to describe myself. If people want to take time out of their day in order to inform me I am too fat to be curvy then I know who's a judgemental tosser. And it isn't me."

After considerable scrutiny I would agree with your description of curvy, definitely not large, but closer examination is needed to be certain .

To answer the OP's question I would say you are the slim side of average. It is subjective but it's the curvy label when there are no pics that confuses me too. Curvy to me means prominent boobs and bum/hourglass figure...mmmmmmmmm...anyway, back on track. sizes don't cut it either if a woman is tall. She can be a 14/16 and have a gorgeous figure. Lady higher up describes herself as 'fabulous' which she is, but I would have described her as fucking amazing. Yet without pics I would have associated fabulous with large/ample/bbw.....My head hurts now

over a year ago

Ignore them. I was told I was fat lol

Remember it's their insecurities

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I'd say you was probably even curvy but again a lot of people use that who are bigger than you so I think fab should have more options to choose from to be honest. But I think you look great. Don't let them fools give you cause for concern

over a year ago

Beauty isn't a body shape !!

It's the person that carries that shape !!

I truely believe beauty comes from within

over a year ago

"Beauty isn't a body shape !!

It's the person that carries that shape !!

I truely believe beauty comes from within "

Well said x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"They said I was 'curvy' I don't mind that at all but they was pretty shirty the way they said it... Like I was a criminal or something... Needless to say we won't be meeting them.

Thanks for your replies xx "

I think curvy is a much more flattering description than average lol!! But no, not misleading either way.

over a year ago

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~ "

I'd say you're simply fabulous same as I am

I won't let fabulous be the exclusive for the overweight people. Stamps foot. Panics she may have just killed something inadvertently.

over a year ago

No one can tell you what's right is wrong. It's your body, your assessment. Their opinion is largely worthless

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~ "

I'm also size 12 and I put myself as average too

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I don't see any misleading labelling - if anything the labels aren't doing you justice Imo. If they don't understand fab or how to admire your body, they should probably give up. I've fabbed a pic on behalf of us all.

By *ildt123Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

It's all misleading! Dress sizes vary from brand to brand and shop to shop, bmi is total tosh, and one persons fat is another's skinny. Be comfy with yourself and fuck the judgemental shallow fools, or rather don't

As for curvy, we are all curvy, never met anyone made of straight lines yet!

Oh and for the record I'd describe you as " bang tidy"

over a year ago

I don't understand why some feel the need to question how someone describes themselves. It's just odd behaviour... I think the body description is pointless. I never look at it. I make my mind up on photos.

over a year ago

No offence taken

Thank you, much luv

~*kacey*~ "

I'd say that you were body type extremely fuckable

over a year ago

"I don't understand why some feel the need to question how someone describes themselves. It's just odd behaviour... I think the body description is pointless. I never look at it. I make my mind up on photos. "

Photos can lie though.

In some of mine I could be mistaken for female

over a year ago

"I don't understand why some feel the need to question how someone describes themselves. It's just odd behaviour... I think the body description is pointless. I never look at it. I make my mind up on photos.

Photos can lie though.

In some of mine I could be mistaken for female "

That's why i only meet those who have shown me clear photos.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm a petite average mostly

Post new Message to Thread