Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Filters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have active filters but received a message yesterday off a fake profile (I think it's a forum user hiding behind a fake profile) obviously took the trouble of searching the green arrow and viewing all my posts how sad.

But anyway can they avoid filters if they contact you through forum facility and therefore filters are useless? I don't alllow messsges from users without a public pic but this delightful green eyed beast had no picture?

Lola x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He probably made a picture public just long enough to be able to message, then made it private straight away.

over a year ago

"He probably made a picture public just long enough to be able to message, then made it private straight away."

Ahhh I see. It's a she btw I know who it is I think, so obvious by what they wrote. So there is a way around filters? X

over a year ago

That's very sneaky and pathetic. I couldn't be bothered messaging anyone off the forums to give abuse. I'd report them

By *ndianswingers.Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

"That's very sneaky and pathetic. I couldn't be bothered messaging anyone off the forums to give abuse. I'd report them "

over a year ago

Some people have far too much time on their hands

over a year ago

It wasn't me (said in a rather shite shaggy voice) xxx

over a year ago

"I have active filters but received a message yesterday off a fake profile (I think it's a forum user hiding behind a fake profile) obviously took the trouble of searching the green arrow and viewing all my posts how sad.

But anyway can they avoid filters if they contact you through forum facility and therefore filters are useless? I don't alllow messsges from users without a public pic but this delightful green eyed beast had no picture?

Lola x"

My filters weren't working for part of yesterday for some reason. I think eat here may have been a glitch following the update.

over a year ago

Pretty sad to set up another profile to have a go at someone. Some people really have no life! As others have said, the public pic filter can be got around unfortunately.

over a year ago

"That's very sneaky and pathetic. I couldn't be bothered messaging anyone off the forums to give abuse. I'd report them "

I agree, obviously have an issue with me by what they wrote in the message. I know it's a fake profile as they knew about what I write on the forums and even mentioned actual threads, yet the profile was a generic daft name that's never came up on here. I reported and blocked anyhows.

over a year ago

I've noticed a few times that people have contacted me who shouldn't be able to with my filters. Also blocked people seem to be able to as well on occasion

over a year ago

I'd just like to point out that I have green eyes but it wasn't me

over a year ago

"I've noticed a few times that people have contacted me who shouldn't be able to with my filters. Also blocked people seem to be able to as well on occasion "

Really? Now that is naughty x

over a year ago

"I'd just like to point out that I have green eyes but it wasn't me "

Ha ha no deffo wasn't you. I know who it was. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out by what was wrote x

over a year ago

I think it's happened to me in the past.

It wouldn't surprise me if their are members with 2 profiles. One only being used when they get a forum ban or blocked.

All we can do is block and report I guess?

over a year ago

"I think it's happened to me in the past.

It wouldn't surprise me if their are members with 2 profiles. One only being used when they get a forum ban or blocked.

All we can do is block and report I guess?

"

Or don't have the guts to do it from their real profile yeah have done. Was just wandering about filters and how they dodged my filters x

over a year ago

"It wasn't me (said in a rather shite shaggy voice) xxx"

You sure, I reckons you've got prowler/stalker written all over yer!

over a year ago

"I've noticed a few times that people have contacted me who shouldn't be able to with my filters. Also blocked people seem to be able to as well on occasion

Really? Now that is naughty x"

Yeah although not so much this time round- but before when we were on it used to happen

over a year ago

you can report as using the forums as a way around filters isnt allowed - i dont think

over a year ago

"you can report as using the forums as a way around filters isnt allowed - i dont think "

Yeah but can't prove it's who I know it is. I've mentioned it when I reported anyway x

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

They can put a picture on their profile, message you then remove it. One way of getting round your filters.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I do wonder why people waste their energy doing these sort of things tbh

over a year ago

My profiles hidden also so must of messaged through the forums. How sad

over a year ago

"My profiles hidden also so must of messaged through the forums. How sad "

Just think to yourself how amazing you must be for someone to go to such lengths!

over a year ago

"My profiles hidden also so must of messaged through the forums. How sad

Just think to yourself how amazing you must be for someone to go to such lengths! "

Haaaa wish my kids thought that, my son will just about be seen in public with me now kids hey

over a year ago

The whole thread

What is the point of some people?

I can't believe people go out that much of their way to be bastards!

(Can I say that?)

over a year ago

"It wasn't me (said in a rather shite shaggy voice) xxx

You sure, I reckons you've got prowler/stalker written all over yer! "

Grrrrrrrr xxx

over a year ago

I'm not too sure about filters, sounds feasible the advice mentioned above though.

Slightly off topic but I've noticed before (and no I wasnt on the vino!!) when I've fab'd a photo it's added that person to my hotlist, which is a tad bizarre.

over a year ago

"The whole thread

What is the point of some people?

I can't believe people go out that much of their way to be bastards!

(Can I say that?) "

I'm

Sure it's allowed on here

over a year ago

If I get my put on the nawty step I just piss everyone off on facefuck instead. xxx

over a year ago

I had that on my previous profile. What sad and pathetic lives some lead

over a year ago

"I had that on my previous profile. What sad and pathetic lives some lead "

Very childish, can't understand it myself. This persons already blocked me reported me a few times so I'm pretty sure who it is x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"That's very sneaky and pathetic. I couldn't be bothered messaging anyone off the forums to give abuse. I'd report them

I agree, obviously have an issue with me by what they wrote in the message. I know it's a fake profile as they knew about what I write on the forums and even mentioned actual threads, yet the profile was a generic daft name that's never came up on here. I reported and blocked anyhows. "

You know that more people lurk than actually post on here. So it could well be someone who reads all the daft stuff that is posted on here but doesn't join in.

I blame the clique

over a year ago

"I had that on my previous profile. What sad and pathetic lives some lead

Very childish, can't understand it myself. This persons already blocked me reported me a few times so I'm pretty sure who it is x"

im pretty sure that if someone persistantly does this admin can block their ip addy -- or something

over a year ago

There are some real gem's on here.

over a year ago

"That's very sneaky and pathetic. I couldn't be bothered messaging anyone off the forums to give abuse. I'd report them

I agree, obviously have an issue with me by what they wrote in the message. I know it's a fake profile as they knew about what I write on the forums and even mentioned actual threads, yet the profile was a generic daft name that's never came up on here. I reported and blocked anyhows.

You know that more people lurk than actually post on here. So it could well be someone who reads all the daft stuff that is posted on here but doesn't join in.

I blame the clique "

Was deffo a fake profile I could tell how it was written and what was said. Let's not start with the C word

over a year ago

Very childish, can't understand it myself. This persons already blocked me reported me a few times so I'm pretty sure who it is x"

Hopefully she will read this and realise what a fool she is. No need for that type of behaviour ever. If you have an issue with someone either sort it out or leave well alone. Hope you're ok x

over a year ago

"There are some real gem's on here. "

Oh hello you. You winning?

over a year ago

Very childish, can't understand it myself. This persons already blocked me reported me a few times so I'm pretty sure who it is x

Hopefully she will read this and realise what a fool she is. No need for that type of behaviour ever. If you have an issue with someone either sort it out or leave well alone. Hope you're ok x"

I've had worse ha ha. Just made me giggle tbh x

over a year ago

I have had abusive.messages from guys who have read my.forum posts and decided to be nasty. Like..why???

over a year ago

That is just so sad and pathetic. Some people really need to get a life.

over a year ago

"There are some real gem's on here.

Oh hello you. You winning? "

No.

over a year ago

"I have had abusive.messages from guys who have read my.forum posts and decided to be nasty. Like..why???"

Sad pathetic people who have no self esteem or confidence and feel the need to belittle others to make themselves feel better.

over a year ago

People are odd, very odd.

over a year ago

"There are some real gem's on here.

Oh hello you. You winning?

No."

Oops big hugs