Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies you don't seem to like a guy with regular girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Fabsters,

Just thought I'd get your opinion on this because I've recieved some major stick lately and I'm confused as to why.

I'm probably amongst the lucky few who have met someone on fab who I've really clicked with. I guess for want of a better word you could call her my fuck buddy.

Anyway we both posted the same pic of us having sex and she got about 1000 fabs (a lot from girls) and all I got was ear ache.

Obviously it's every ladies prerogative who she goes for but it surprised me how negatively a guy in that position is viewed and how positively the female is viewed.

Your thoughts and amusing or insulting comments would be much appreciated as always X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's simple.

There are so many more men- they fab women's photos.

Straight men rarely fab mens photos in case they get accused of being gay.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I gained a stalker when me and my fb set up.a profile, she started a hate campaign calling me names in a status, pinching my pics, abuse on kik

over a year ago

"It's simple.

Straight men rarely fab mens photos in case they get accused of being gay."

You definitely have a point but even taking the men out of the equation and just looking at the female response it was overwhelmingly positive on the female profile and a shower of shit on mine

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

Have actually been surprised how many "straight" men have fabbed the few pics of me that are on our profile, not only because they're not particularly great pics either!! Have actually resigned myself to it being people block fabbing Ms G's pics and catching some of mine in the process!!

Mr G

over a year ago

"I gained a stalker when me and my fb set up.a profile, she started a hate campaign calling me names in a status, pinching my pics, abuse on kik "

That's awful. He must have been quite some guy!

over a year ago

"It's simple.

Straight men rarely fab mens photos in case they get accused of being gay.

You definitely have a point but even taking the men out of the equation and just looking at the female response it was overwhelmingly positive on the female profile and a shower of shit on mine "

Was probably men pretending to be women.

over a year ago

"Have actually been surprised how many "straight" men have fabbed the few pics of me that are on our profile, not only because they're not particularly great pics either!! Have actually resigned myself to it being people block fabbing Ms G's pics and catching some of mine in the process!!

Mr G"

I wouldn't be too sure about that. There's a difference between straight and 'fab straight'. I get a lot of male interest from a very badly chosen username and the majority are 'straight' guys.

over a year ago

Men like to see action shots on a woman's profile so they fab the pic.

Most women hate them and if they thought they might be in with a chance with you , the green eyed monster comes out

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Personally I'm no pride but I hate play pics no matter who's profile they are on so id never use them on my profile nor fab them

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"Have actually been surprised how many "straight" men have fabbed the few pics of me that are on our profile, not only because they're not particularly great pics either!! Have actually resigned myself to it being people block fabbing Ms G's pics and catching some of mine in the process!!

Mr G

I wouldn't be too sure about that. There's a difference between straight and 'fab straight'. I get a lot of male interest from a very badly chosen username and the majority are 'straight' guys. "

Oh I know all about "fab straight" but when you look at all our pics lined up and can see that all of them have been fabbed by the same person regardless of whether it's pics of me or Ms G that have been fabbed, I think it's obvious what's happened!!

Mr G

over a year ago

Action shots are just not to my personal taste, so I wouldn't fab them. But at the same time, I'd never PM you to hurl abuse. You have the right to put whatever pics you want to up, it's your profile. I'd Just go on to the next picture

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

But there's only pics of you now, did you remove the ones you are posting about?

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

"Hi Fabsters,

Just thought I'd get your opinion on this because I've recieved some major stick lately and I'm confused as to why.

I'm probably amongst the lucky few who have met someone on fab who I've really clicked with. I guess for want of a better word you could call her my fuck buddy.

Anyway we both posted the same pic of us having sex and she got about 1000 fabs (a lot from girls) and all I got was ear ache.

Obviously it's every ladies prerogative who she goes for but it surprised me how negatively a guy in that position is viewed and how positively the female is viewed.

Your thoughts and amusing or insulting comments would be much appreciated as always X "

I have no idea what you are talking about!

Is this your ego taking a battering or something else....

And is it women giving you stick? Or men? and how.

I don't get it.....

over a year ago

Personally I don't want to tread on anyone's toes, which can happen if someone has a regular. And straight woman aren't going to be interested in joining the two of you.

As for the fabs thing, I wouldn't read too much into it. Me and a man uploaded the exact same photo of ourselves once and the number of fabs was about 30-1 or something ridiculous like that.

over a year ago

"Hi Fabsters,

Your thoughts and amusing or insulting comments would be much appreciated as always X

I don't get it....."

I have no idea what you have no idea about. My ego is holding up fine thanks.

Awesome username by the way X

over a year ago

I don't like to see pictures of people having sex! Don't do anything to me! Also I don't like when single guys,have them on their profile,in couple profile,doesn't have the exposure element,because their both manage the account

Honestly guys who has them in main profile photo them having sex,I hit delete button.And I certainly never would fab them either,regardless who is posting.

Another thing is I wouldn't like if people referred to me as fuck buddy! How charming!

over a year ago

"Personally I don't want to tread on anyone's toes, which can happen if someone has a regular. And straight woman aren't going to be interested in joining the two of you.

As for the fabs thing, I wouldn't read too much into it. Me and a man uploaded the exact same photo of ourselves once and the number of fabs was about 30-1 or something ridiculous like that. "

Thanks for the reply Ruby. Very well written and sensible as ever. I happen to know that you know the girl in question and you wouldn't be treading on her toes

over a year ago

"I don't like to see pictures of people having sex! Don't do anything to me! Also I don't like when single guys,have them on their profile,in couple profile,doesn't have the exposure element,because their both manage the account

Honestly guys who has them in main profile photo them having sex,I hit delete button.And I certainly never would fab them either,regardless who is posting.

Another thing is I wouldn't like if people referred to me as fuck buddy! How charming! "

So that's why you deleted all my messages!

Yeah I'm sorry to have referred to her as my fuck buddy. I had hoped that I had covered my back on that one by prefixing it with 'for want of a better word'. I'm sure she won't be reading this so its fine X

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

You've done a similar thread to this before...

Abusive messages aren't nice but they can be part and parcel of here so just block and report. It may well be down to jealousy.

It's good you've found a regular meet - they're great things! There's quite a few (even on the forums!) who have done so also. But most tend not to post about it quite so often. You would worry about stepping on toes.Just do what you are and block those who have an issue with it.

over a year ago

"But there's only pics of you now, did you remove the ones you are posting about?"

Yeah I bowed to popular opinion and took it off.

over a year ago

"I don't like to see pictures of people having sex! Don't do anything to me! Also I don't like when single guys,have them on their profile,in couple profile,doesn't have the exposure element,because their both manage the account

Another thing is I wouldn't like if people referred to me as fuck buddy! How charming!

Yeah I'm sorry to have referred to her as my fuck buddy. I had hoped that I had covered my back on that one by prefixing it with 'for want of a better word'. I'm sure she won't be reading this so its fine X "

She might if she is on here! I like the term friends with benefits or special friend! Sorry if I did! Just puts me off those pictures! Nothing personal! X

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"Action shots are just not to my personal taste, so I wouldn't fab them. But at the same time, I'd never PM you to hurl abuse. You have the right to put whatever pics you want to up, it's your profile. I'd Just go on to the next picture "

over a year ago

Yeah I'm sorry to have referred to her as my fuck buddy. I had hoped that I had covered my back on that one by prefixing it with 'for want of a better word'. I'm sure she won't be reading this so its fine X

She might if she is on here! I like the term friends with benefits or special friend! Sorry if I did! Just puts me off those pictures! Nothing personal! X"

I don't like the term fuck buddy either. A little unseemly, and would hate to referred as one

over a year ago

"You've done a similar thread to this before...

Abusive messages aren't nice but they can be part and parcel of here so just block and report. It may well be down to jealousy.

It's good you've found a regular meet - they're great things! There's quite a few (even on the forums!) who have done so also. But most tend not to post about it quite so often. You would worry about stepping on toes.Just do what you are and block those who have an issue with it.

"

Thanks for the advice and it seems I might have underestimated some of the ladies on here as I had never considered the fact that they wouldn't want to tread on anyone's toes X

over a year ago

She might if she is on here! I like the term friends with benefits or special friend! Sorry if I did! Just puts me off those pictures! Nothing personal! X"

I don't know call me an old romantic swinger but I'm quite liking the pet name "fuck buddy"

I think because I use it in a jokey, non-offensive manner I find it amusing also

However I probably would prefer the term special friend, it sounds more gentle (like me) xx

over a year ago

She might if she is on here! I like the term friends with benefits or special friend! Sorry if I did! Just puts me off those pictures! Nothing personal! X

I don't like the term fuck buddy either. A little unseemly, and would hate to referred as one "

Very sorry ladies. I'll go for friend with benefits in future. I'll consider my wrist slapped X

over a year ago

Personally I hate action pics so I wouldn't fab them but I can understand where you're coming from if I was you though I'd just ignore the haters as you have found what your looking for

over a year ago

I'm ok with a man who has regular partners. Although I don't find pics of women on single men who I don't know's profiles', I do like to see photos of my regular partners having sex with their other regular partners. If you can understand that,you're a better man than me

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/16 20:33:20]

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

"Hi Fabsters,

I don't get it.....

Awesome username by the way X "

Cheers!

And I just didnt understand what you were getting at was all. Everyone else did so I am clearly the durr brain!

over a year ago

"Hi Fabsters,

I don't get it.....

Awesome username by the way X

Cheers!

And I just didnt understand what you were getting at was all. Everyone else did so I am clearly the durr brain!

"

With a profile picture like that you can get away with it X

over a year ago

I don't know call me an old romantic swinger but I'm quite liking the pet name "fuck buddy"

I think because I use it in a jokey, non-offensive manner I find it amusing also

However I probably would prefer the term special friend, it sounds more gentle (like me) xx"

Sorry special friend. I did mean it in a jokey non-offensive manner. How ever can I make it up to you? Xx

over a year ago

However I probably would prefer the term special friend, it sounds more gentle (like me) xx

Sorry special friend. I did mean it in a jokey non-offensive manner. How ever can I make it up to you? Xx"

Hmmm I'll have a think and get back to you...

over a year ago

Who was giving you ear ache, other women you have met?

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"Who was giving you ear ache, other women you have met? "

Ear ache! Tell her to keep her legs wider apart.

over a year ago

"Who was giving you ear ache, other women you have met? "

Women I was hoping to meet

over a year ago

"Who was giving you ear ache, other women you have met?

Ear ache! Tell her to keep her legs wider apart. "

over a year ago

Without reading the whole thread, men are as bad. I see someone regularly and I see him alone as well as with Paul. Anyway long story short I've seen someone else recently without Paul and the guy who I see regularly has had a total pissing contest over it, questioning me etc. Seriously don't need that shit the only one who has right to do that is Paul

over a year ago

I tend to fab both the ladies and guys on behalf of us both. Not because I fancy the fellas but i've got a good gauge on what the wife likes or at least might like to hear more from.

Mr

over a year ago

Wonen can get incredibly bitchy when a popular single seems to get a regular lady friend.. all the claws come out.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Whilst action shots are not my thing (and also, I have never been having sex and suddely wondered where my camera is), I'd say do what you are gonna do and if people don't like it/you, fuck 'em.

If you and your "special friend" are happy calling each other "fuckbuddy" then do so.

I'm not one to bow to popular opinion though.

over a year ago

Mr G

I wouldn't be too sure about that. There's a difference between straight and 'fab straight'. I get a lot of male interest from a very badly chosen username and the majority are 'straight' guys. "

Is it your name that's badly chosen...? Fresh meat isn't the straightest sounding name on here.

over a year ago

"Who was giving you ear ache, other women you have met?

Women I was hoping to meet "

Ah I see.

For me it would be off putting to see a combination of 'special friend' veris & action shots on a single mans profile. I feel it could lead to drama & I cba with all that.

But, you should show what you want to on your profile, don't let others dictate.

over a year ago

"Personally I don't want to tread on anyone's toes, which can happen if someone has a regular. And straight woman aren't going to be interested in joining the two of you.

As for the fabs thing, I wouldn't read too much into it. Me and a man uploaded the exact same photo of ourselves once and the number of fabs was about 30-1 or something ridiculous like that.

Thanks for the reply Ruby. Very well written and sensible as ever. I happen to know that you know the girl in question and you wouldn't be treading on her toes "

Oh that's just made me laugh out loud! So because say you know someone as you say ruby does that is ok to fab, if not you shouldn't incase you offend ? How funny

over a year ago

Thanks for the reply Ruby. Very well written and sensible as ever. I happen to know that you know the girl in question and you wouldn't be treading on her toes

Oh that's just made me laugh out loud! So because say you know someone as you say ruby does that is ok to fab, if not you shouldn't incase you offend ? How funny "

I'm talking to a few men on the forum who have slept with forum users (OMG ) so what. I've fabbed their pics too and then mine. I don't get it. We are on here for a reason unless specifically said in their profile. Some woman get too territorial over men they've had sex with.

over a year ago

Oh that's just made me laugh out loud! So because say you know someone as you say ruby does that is ok to fab, if not you shouldn't incase you offend ? How funny

I'm talking to a few men on the forum who have slept with forum users (OMG ) so what. I've fabbed their pics too and then mine. I don't get it. We are on here for a reason unless specifically said in their profile. Some woman get too territorial over men they've had sex with. "

I agree everyone's on here for the same reason. Nice to see a lady prepared to acknowledge it X

over a year ago

"Wonen can get incredibly bitchy when a popular single seems to get a regular lady friend.. all the claws come out. "

I'm sensing this a little , hence why i leave no public veris. I've seen some identical pictures on profiles though on here, obv clicked on straight away, them two have fooked

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Hi Fabsters,

Your thoughts and amusing or insulting comments would be much appreciated as always X "

I've posted the same pic as a guy on here before. He got more fabs than me. As to people not liking them I couldn't care less. I sometimes post play pics, sometimes keep them in my friends folder. My 'regulars' don't get upset and I don't think the guys or girls involved get a hard time over them either. Maybe I've just been lucky and chosen to meet people who, like me, can't be doing with drama and meet similarly themselves.

over a year ago

"Men like to see action shots on a woman's profile so they fab the pic.

Most women hate them and if they thought they might be in with a chance with you , the green eyed monster comes out "

I don't like to see action shots as I find then a bit off putting, if it's not moving I'm not really turned on by it, much prefer seeing a clothed body shot

over a year ago

"Men like to see action shots on a woman's profile so they fab the pic.

Most women hate them and if they thought they might be in with a chance with you , the green eyed monster comes out

I don't like to see action shots as I find then a bit off putting, if it's not moving I'm not really turned on by it, much prefer seeing a clothed body shot "

Not sure if I have phrased that right, not so much off putting maybe more boring

over a year ago

Off puttingly boring that's what I mean or boringly off putting

over a year ago

Sorry special friend. I did mean it in a jokey non-offensive manner. How ever can I make it up to you? Xx

Hmmm I'll have a think and get back to you... "

Doesn't take poirot to work out it's you the OP is refering to,

over a year ago

"Hi Fabsters,

I've posted the same pic as a guy on here before. He got more fabs than me. As to people not liking them I couldn't care less. I sometimes post play pics, sometimes keep them in my friends folder. My 'regulars' don't get upset and I don't think the guys or girls involved get a hard time over them either. Maybe I've just been lucky and chosen to meet people who, like me, can't be doing with drama and meet similarly themselves."

Glad to hear it. I must say I can't imagine a guy getting more fans than you, you look gorgeous. Shame you are in Bristol and only looking for girls. I've got a bit of an uphill struggle there! X

over a year ago

"Hi Fabsters,

I've posted the same pic as a guy on here before. He got more fabs than me. As to people not liking them I couldn't care less. I sometimes post play pics, sometimes keep them in my friends folder. My 'regulars' don't get upset and I don't think the guys or girls involved get a hard time over them either. Maybe I've just been lucky and chosen to meet people who, like me, can't be doing with drama and meet similarly themselves.

Glad to hear it. I must say I can't imagine a guy getting more fans than you, you look gorgeous. Shame you are in Bristol and only looking for girls. I've got a bit of an uphill struggle there! X "

Easier to roll your balls downhill than up

over a year ago

Doesn't take poirot to work out it's you the OP is refering to, "

Nice detective work Lola. I couldn't possibly comment X

over a year ago

Nice detective work Lola. I couldn't possibly comment X "

Wasn't hard to work out (pardon the pun)

over a year ago

"Off puttingly boring that's what I mean or boringly off putting "

Either way you don't wish to see me balls deep. I can live with that dude.

over a year ago

"Off puttingly boring that's what I mean or boringly off putting

Either way you don't wish to see me balls deep. I can live with that dude. "

Id be more worried than you if you couldnt lol

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Wasn't hard to work out (pardon the pun) "

Would you like a "stating the bloody obviuous" prize or something?

over a year ago

Wasn't hard to work out (pardon the pun)

Would you like a "stating the bloody obviuous" prize or something?"

Ohhh prizes, me or OP,, ?

over a year ago

Mr G

I wouldn't be too sure about that. There's a difference between straight and 'fab straight'. I get a lot of male interest from a very badly chosen username and the majority are 'straight' guys.

Is it your name that's badly chosen...? Fresh meat isn't the straightest sounding name on here."

Yeah the username not sure what was going through my mind when I chose it. It's getting changed soon.

Post new Message to Thread