Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hypocrisy around body beautiful

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I often see threads on here promoting and encouraging bbws.

Also numerous discussions about the descriptions "curvy" and / or "athletic".

And of course theres not a thing in the world wrong with encouraging someone to love themselves and their bodies.

However i also often see in other threads about people who are into lifting, exercising, dieting etc. And see comments on threads like "ive more to do with my time than exercise" or "in not into muscles" etc.

Yes, its fine to have your preferences however if someone was to reply something like "im not into fat people" on a bbw thread they would be flamed.

Personally i think anyone who works hard on their own bodies and live clean etc. Should be admired and applauded and not shot down by jealous people.

BBW's etc. Are not my thing so i dont comment on those threads.

If fit people are not your thing then perhaps just not read that thread !!

If you have nothing good to say......

Biker

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

admired and applauded?

What would I want that for when I'm pretty much naturally this shape?

I'm a fucking lucky bastard. Apart from my face

over a year ago

There are a lot of statements that get thrown around on here about attractive people, not just those who work out a lot, that they must be superficial, shallow, have no personality, bitchy, etc. etc. I can only imagine it's reflective of some insecurity or negative experiences on the part of those making them.

I'm chubby and unfit. I know that and am working on it. There's no need for me to try to pull down others who have already achieved what I would like to.

over a year ago

"admired and applauded?

What would I want that for when I'm pretty much naturally this shape?

I'm a fucking lucky bastard. Apart from my face "

Was referring to people who work hard to get the look they want...fair play to them.

Unfortunately im with ya on the face issue...no gym on earth can save mine haha

over a year ago

"There are a lot of statements that get thrown around on here about attractive people, not just those who work out a lot, that they must be superficial, shallow, have no personality, bitchy, etc. etc. I can only imagine it's reflective of some insecurity or negative experiences on the part of those making them.

I'm chubby and unfit. I know that and am working on it. There's no need for me to try to pull down others who have already achieved what I would like to. "

Great post...fair play and best of luck with your goals

over a year ago

Although, I would say that there usually *are* at least a few posters who always pop up on a thread about BBW, curvy women etc to tell us all how much they don't like it. It's not just a one-sided thing.

over a year ago

i think people comment for 2 reasons.

paranoid about their own body not being as attractive as they'd hoped by the OP.

or don't want those without that body to feel shamed for not being found attractive by the OP.

over a year ago

"I often see threads on here promoting and encouraging bbws.

And of course theres not a thing in the world wrong with encouraging someone to love themselves and their bodies.

However i also often see in other threads about people who are into lifting, exercising, dieting etc. And see comments on threads like "ive more to do with my time than exercise" or "in not into muscles" etc.

Yes, its fine to have your preferences however if someone was to reply something like "im not into fat people" on a bbw thread they would be flamed.

Personally i think anyone who works hard on their own bodies and live clean etc. Should be admired and applauded and not shot down by jealous people.

Biker

"

maybe you should read the BBW threads the you would know loads of people comment on them saying they dont like fat women

over a year ago

And if I was overthinking it, one could point out that your title suggests a beautiful body can only be one thing, being one that's been dieted and exercised into a certain look. And that's fine to say is *your* idea of body beautiful, but when it's being imposed on everyone else it's not so great. But that would just be me reading too much into a choice of words...

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Bbws are as shot down as those with muscles - there are admirers and applauders for both camps and I've seen several threads where people have actively expressed a dislike for both. Perhaps there's jealousy involved in it but people are allowed to voice an opinion on an open forum.

I'm also fat and working it - have gone down from a size twenty eight several years ago to a sixteen so I know the work it can take to do so. I have respect for those who are in shape and those who respect and have confidence with their shape regardless of it.

over a year ago

I think it's people's own opinion that counts.

Body shape is far more important and balance.

Two size 16-18 at the same height can look completely different. One offering a near perfect hour glass figure the other not.

Also I've seen some guys with low body fat who just don't have any shape to them what so ever but more chunkier guys who do.

A tan makes a lot of difference on how you look too.

over a year ago

"And if I was overthinking it, one could point out that your title suggests a beautiful body can only be one thing, being one that's been dieted and exercised into a certain look. And that's fine to say is *your* idea of body beautiful, but when it's being imposed on everyone else it's not so great. But that would just be me reading too much into a choice of words..."

no, i think you read how it was intended

over a year ago

We all love to put eachother down to build ourselves up. There are people who make negative comments on threads about athletic people and people who make negative comments on threads about curvy people.

The trend for doing this goes beyond fab, though. Instead of lauding "healthy" media industries go with the "athletic" or "curvy" camps. Models are either underweight or overweight. It's shoved down our throats and we love to play along because having a team is more fun than being average or just healthy.

I'm a well known member of team average, though. I see benefits in both extremes and in the center.

over a year ago

There are several quirks on Fab such as you describe OP.

If you are rich and successful you are automatically horrible.

If you are good looking and fit then you are up yourself.

If you go to a club night full of beautiful people and nobody talks to you then they are judgemental and up themselves.

And so on.

over a year ago

I think it's quite simple. Individuals like what they like and they can perceive that quite differently to someone else.

Takes all sorts doesn't it?

over a year ago

Biker

"

Let's cut to the chase.

Controversy sparks conversation, without it the forums would be a puke- worthy love fest.

So ripped people will be slated and so will BBW's.

And everyone in between.

Remember that thing about opinions being like arseholes?

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

The only person on here that needs to be happy with their body shape is the person that body belongs to.

That is all.

Nice pics Ruby Woo btw. And why 'work on it' unless you want to.

I read an article once where an older lady commented about all the years she wasted moaning about her legs etc...and looking back at photo's of that time, realised she looked stunning.

In my short life I already have the wisdom to realise that confidence means a damn sight more than the sight. Who would want a 'victoria's secret' model who did nothing about whinge about what she didn't have, could have etc etc.

Perfection is a goal that doesn't exist and it's exhausting trying to reach it. I gave up on that (on the body front) years ago.

Body appearance is never the issue. It's always in the mind.

That's what I reckon anyway.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

My grandmother used to tell me

"If you can't say anything nice, say nothing "

Unfortunately in today's world of technology people hide behind keyboards...

Some old fashioned values really need to be reborn!

over a year ago

Biker

Let's cut to the chase.

Controversy sparks conversation, without it the forums would be a puke- worthy love fest.

And everyone in between.

Remember that thing about opinions being like arseholes? "

Ooooh I don't know that one!

Tell me tell me!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/16 13:37:18]

over a year ago

Biker

Let's cut to the chase.

And everyone in between.

Remember that thing about opinions being like arseholes?

Ooooh I don't know that one!

Tell me tell me!"

they're both full of shit

over a year ago

"The only person on here that needs to be happy with their body shape is the person that body belongs to.

That is all.

Nice pics Ruby Woo btw. And why 'work on it' unless you want to.

I read an article once where an older lady commented about all the years she wasted moaning about her legs etc...and looking back at photo's of that time, realised she looked stunning.

In my short life I already have the wisdom to realise that confidence means a damn sight more than the sight. Who would want a 'victoria's secret' model who did nothing about whinge about what she didn't have, could have etc etc.

Perfection is a goal that doesn't exist and it's exhausting trying to reach it. I gave up on that (on the body front) years ago.

Body appearance is never the issue. It's always in the mind.

That's what I reckon anyway."

It's more of a health thing for me rather than pursuit of perfection for looks, but thank you

over a year ago

I've seen it both ways though , plenty on bbw threads putting them down , recently two threads basically ended up as BBWs were easier in clubs to shag and that they prefer the athletic build but it more or less said how dare they!

I guess maybe I don't comment on the fit threads although I do on fit and healthy to update my progress, but I have no interest in putting others down whatever their body type.

In a way OP your thread is just highlighting the differences again rather than promoting togetherness. At least it appears that way in my eyes.

Sarah

over a year ago

It's always a mystery to me how people can respect themselves but humiliate other humans.

Ghandi

over a year ago

The body beautiful is quite simple. when you look in the mirror and smile at yourself then you've got there. Only your _iew of yourself really matters, how anyone else sees you is way down the list. The most attractive things are when you see people happy in there own skin and it doesn't matter if you are a size 10 or 30 or small med or extra extra large.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/16 13:47:58]

over a year ago

Because us that workout and have a muscle diet is in the monitory

over a year ago

"And if I was overthinking it, one could point out that your title suggests a beautiful body can only be one thing, being one that's been dieted and exercised into a certain look. And that's fine to say is *your* idea of body beautiful, but when it's being imposed on everyone else it's not so great. But that would just be me reading too much into a choice of words..."

The body beautiful title comes from a movement in the US to encourage overweight people to love themselves so it has nothing to do with my own opinion of a beautiful body

over a year ago

Life's too short to worry about the body shape of someone else. Just crack on with living in the moment and appreciate what body you've got and if not happy then change it.

That's my 10 pence worth.

over a year ago

"And if I was overthinking it, one could point out that your title suggests a beautiful body can only be one thing, being one that's been dieted and exercised into a certain look. And that's fine to say is *your* idea of body beautiful, but when it's being imposed on everyone else it's not so great. But that would just be me reading too much into a choice of words...

no, i think you read how it was intended "

No she didnt

over a year ago

"And if I was overthinking it, one could point out that your title suggests a beautiful body can only be one thing, being one that's been dieted and exercised into a certain look. And that's fine to say is *your* idea of body beautiful, but when it's being imposed on everyone else it's not so great. But that would just be me reading too much into a choice of words...

The body beautiful title comes from a movement in the US to encourage overweight people to love themselves so it has nothing to do with my own opinion of a beautiful body"

OK. Not something I've heard of.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

In my _iew, saying you are not into big people, or body builders, or thin people is fine.

The line is crossed when you insult the group who you don't find attractive and/or make generalisations about their personal habits or intelligence.

over a year ago

Oh god. Next he'll want an annual festival where everyone bows down to people with a 6 pack.

over a year ago

The body beautiful title comes from a movement in the US to encourage overweight people to love themselves so it has nothing to do with my own opinion of a beautiful body"

What is wrong with loving oneself IF overweight?

over a year ago

Can't stand when people say "oh bbw have such great personalities". What a stupid statement to make yet I see it all the time.

over a year ago

"Oh god. Next he'll want an annual festival where everyone bows down to people with a 6 pack. "

If you read the thread it has nothing to do with bigging up fit people...

over a year ago

"Can't stand when people say "oh bbw have such great personalities". What a stupid statement to make yet I see it all the time. "

I know a miserable fat woman.

over a year ago

The body beautiful title comes from a movement in the US to encourage overweight people to love themselves so it has nothing to do with my own opinion of a beautiful body

What is wrong with loving oneself IF overweight? "

I don't think it's saying anything is wrong , perhaps it's saying they should love their body as it is - whatever shape. But I don't really know as I've not heard of the movement. I might be interpreting it wrong.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

So OP ....you dont like BBWS.....

What a shame ......

over a year ago

I don't think it's saying anything is wrong , perhaps it's saying they should love their body as it is - whatever shape. But I don't really know as I've not heard of the movement. I might be interpreting it wrong."

'movement'

"yeah move more luv"

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I'll apologise in advance if this as been mentioned as I've not ready the whole thread but did anyone else get the level of hypocrisy within it or is that just me

over a year ago

"So OP ....you dont like BBWS.....

What a shame ......"

Perhaps i just havent met the right one

over a year ago

I don't think it's saying anything is wrong , perhaps it's saying they should love their body as it is - whatever shape. But I don't really know as I've not heard of the movement. I might be interpreting it wrong.

'movement'

"yeah move more luv"

"

Let's walk and forum at the same time, how many steps will we get done.

over a year ago

"Oh god. Next he'll want an annual festival where everyone bows down to people with a 6 pack.

If you read the thread it has nothing to do with bigging up fit people..."

'Personally i think anyone who works hard on their own bodies and live clean etc. Should be admired and applauded and not shot down by jealous people'

Certainly sounds like it

over a year ago

'movement'

"yeah move more luv"

Let's walk and forum at the same time, how many steps will we get done. "

Well I'm going for a MILLION steps.

over a year ago

"So OP ....you dont like BBWS.....

What a shame ......

Perhaps i just havent met the right one "

*waves*

over a year ago

"Oh god. Next he'll want an annual festival where everyone bows down to people with a 6 pack.

'Personally i think anyone who works hard on their own bodies and live clean etc. Should be admired and applauded and not shot down by jealous people'

Certainly sounds like it "

"shot down" on International Day of Peace!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Certainly sounds like it "

To be honest I've done the whole clean living hot fit body in my early twenties and I'm a lot happier now

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

well im not jealous i admire people who keep fit, if thats what makes them happy.

By *horehouseprincessWoman
over a year ago

small town near Munich

"It's always a mystery to me how people can respect themselves but humiliate other humans.

Ghandi "

over a year ago

"Bbws are as shot down as those with muscles - there are admirers and applauders for both camps and I've seen several threads where people have actively expressed a dislike for both. Perhaps there's jealousy involved in it but people are allowed to voice an opinion on an open forum.

I'm also fat and working it - have gone down from a size twenty eight several years ago to a sixteen so I know the work it can take to do so. I have respect for those who are in shape and those who respect and have confidence with their shape regardless of it."

Well done you! That's an excellent achievement

over a year ago

Certainly sounds like it

"shot down" on International Day of Peace!"

Oops

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

no hypocrisy from me, I don't fawn over the gym toned people nor do I, over the not so in shape people....

over a year ago

You are right OP. Your hard work, and the hard work of others who take care of their bodies by lifting weights and a lot of excersises should be applauded. But perhaps admired should be more fitting to the person who fits each individual's preference .

over a year ago

I like all shapes and sizes

over a year ago

"You are right OP. Your hard work, and the hard work of others who take care of their bodies by lifting weights and a lot of excersises should be applauded. But perhaps admired should be more fitting to the person who fits each individual's preference ."

Exercises*

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"You are right OP. Your hard work, and the hard work of others who take care of their bodies by lifting weights and a lot of excersises should be applauded. But perhaps admired should be more fitting to the person who fits each individual's preference ."

over a year ago

I've barely been to the gym this year, as a result, I've become a fat sweaty slob. This is my own fault, due to my own laziness, and I don't expect to be told I look good, because I know I look like crap.

This is why I've recently returned to the gym, and I feel much, much better in myself.

over a year ago

Biker

"

OP I;m no more likely yo applaud your six pack as i am to malign someone for being unfit or a BBW.

But your post is very one sided. It appears to say that only people that work out should be considered beautiful and that they should be beyond criticism. Or am I reading that wrong?

over a year ago

i like both camps...love some bbw to hold on to and i love a nice slim woman that i can pick up in the air.

i go to the gym regularly never loved my own body as it fluctuates so its hard work but then also regular gym can take over your life and you can become obsessed and then i find myself binging on KFC lol

so id say just ignore what everyone says.. so long as your happy in your skin and your healthy they should keep their hateful ways to themselves.

over a year ago

If you read the thread it has nothing to do with bigging up fit people..."

I see exactly where your coming from OP ,

over a year ago

I don't think it's hypocrisy at all. Just as there are people who slate, to use your example, BBW's, there are those that slate every other body type going.

You dont like it? Move along. Having a dig over the Internet just highlights your own insecurities.

over a year ago

when we go to clubs we see the 6 pack guys - or the super model fit lasses - is attractive or not depends what you like - what i find unattractive is the strutting about and looking down their noses at what they obviously dislike - but no bugger makes me feel like im shit on a shoe and we dont give them the time of day - there is one guy who literally poses - checks out how he looks all th time when hes sat. stood , walking - i have yet to see him actually playing with anybody even the lady who sits dutifully next to him - but then this might be where they get their kicks - whatever - im lumpy bumpy soft and responsive to touch and have lots of great sex

over a year ago

Biker

"

its an open forum, that's full of people with opinions, choices, advice etc...

it would be great if a lot of people kept their opinions to themselves but unfortunately that's not how it works on here..so if you post it you have to be able to take the rough with the smooth and accept it, otherwise you end up looking a tad silly and somewhat petulant..

over a year ago

How about we agree some prefer larger or curvy, some prefer medium, some prefer athletic/muscles and some prefer slender... And some prefer all of the above? haha Wouldn't it be so much simpler, if people just enjoyed who they liked without others vocalising their dislike for said ttyp? It's a swingers site after all. Plenty of variety to suit everybody

over a year ago

"when we go to clubs we see the 6 pack guys - or the super model fit lasses - is attractive or not depends what you like - what i find unattractive is the strutting about and looking down their noses at what they obviously dislike - but no bugger makes me feel like im shit on a shoe and we dont give them the time of day - there is one guy who literally poses - checks out how he looks all th time when hes sat. stood , walking - i have yet to see him actually playing with anybody even the lady who sits dutifully next to him - but then this might be where they get their kicks - whatever - im lumpy bumpy soft and responsive to touch and have lots of great sex "

One of the reasons I'm terrified to go to a club, I'm so body conscious x

over a year ago

best advice I had about going gym is

go when it's open

over a year ago

"when we go to clubs we see the 6 pack guys - or the super model fit lasses - is attractive or not depends what you like - what i find unattractive is the strutting about and looking down their noses at what they obviously dislike - but no bugger makes me feel like im shit on a shoe and we dont give them the time of day - there is one guy who literally poses - checks out how he looks all th time when hes sat. stood , walking - i have yet to see him actually playing with anybody even the lady who sits dutifully next to him - but then this might be where they get their kicks - whatever - im lumpy bumpy soft and responsive to touch and have lots of great sex

One of the reasons I'm terrified to go to a club, I'm so body conscious x"

I was a size 16 and went to a club.

Wore very little.

Swam naked.

Had an MFFF.

No one commented on my body in a negative manner.

Too busy having fun.

over a year ago

"when we go to clubs we see the 6 pack guys - or the super model fit lasses - is attractive or not depends what you like - what i find unattractive is the strutting about and looking down their noses at what they obviously dislike - but no bugger makes me feel like im shit on a shoe and we dont give them the time of day - there is one guy who literally poses - checks out how he looks all th time when hes sat. stood , walking - i have yet to see him actually playing with anybody even the lady who sits dutifully next to him - but then this might be where they get their kicks - whatever - im lumpy bumpy soft and responsive to touch and have lots of great sex

One of the reasons I'm terrified to go to a club, I'm so body conscious x"

dont be - all shapes and sizes there - cant comment as youre hidden - its done so much for my confidence going its unreal xx

over a year ago

"I'll apologise in advance if this as been mentioned as I've not ready the whole thread but did anyone else get the level of hypocrisy within it or is that just me "

I am being hypocritical as we speak. Reading the thread and eating cake. Damn it's good cake.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'll apologise in advance if this as been mentioned as I've not ready the whole thread but did anyone else get the level of hypocrisy within it or is that just me

I am being hypocritical as we speak. Reading the thread and eating cake. Damn it's good cake. "

Ah but think of the work out afterall you need to lift cake to mouth several times just remember to alternate arms between slices

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

" Should be admired and applauded and not shot down by jealous people.

"

Wow really?

Sorry but I'm too much of a lazy fat cunt to be bothered to applaud you.

But aren't you looking after yourself for you rather than the admiration of others?

over a year ago

"I'll apologise in advance if this as been mentioned as I've not ready the whole thread but did anyone else get the level of hypocrisy within it or is that just me

I am being hypocritical as we speak. Reading the thread and eating cake. Damn it's good cake.

Ah but think of the work out afterall you need to lift cake to mouth several times just remember to alternate arms between slices "

It was a rather large slab! Nom nom.

over a year ago

I don't applaud anyone for their body shape or size. I'll say well done to someone who has fought hard to lose weight and become healthier,because I know it's difficult.

I've known some unhealthy slim and muscular people and average people who died because of clogged arteries and heart problems.

You go to the gym,good on you. Others don't,I don't care.

I'm endeavouring to lose weight,which I put on extremely quickly after an illness,because I want to live for my family and to hopefully have less pain. People can still tell me they love my body,thanks.

over a year ago

Ah but think of the work out afterall you need to lift cake to mouth several times just remember to alternate arms between slices

It was a rather large slab! Nom nom. "

Ah, cake! Now there's a thread worthy topic

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

If you are happy in the skin you are in, what's the problem.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Ah, cake! Now there's a thread worthy topic "

Only if your offering to let us ladies eat it off your chest

over a year ago

Ah, cake! Now there's a thread worthy topic

Only if your offering to let us ladies eat it off your chest "

*dons apron and starts baking*

over a year ago

Beauty starts from within and should never be defined by body shape.

Far too much negativity towards others about, so I just skip by things like that. You can't please everyone but then again I'm not for everyone

over a year ago

Biker

OP I;m no more likely yo applaud your six pack as i am to malign someone for being unfit or a BBW.

But your post is very one sided. It appears to say that only people that work out should be considered beautiful and that they should be beyond criticism. Or am I reading that wrong?

"

Yes i think you have taken me wrong..everyone should be happy with tbeir own appearence.

My point 8s that "athletic" people seem to get slated while not so athletic people get applauded.

Which is why i said hypocrisy, body beautiful should encompass EVERYONE

over a year ago

"I don't think it's hypocrisy at all. Just as there are people who slate, to use your example, BBW's, there are those that slate every other body type going.

You dont like it? Move along. Having a dig over the Internet just highlights your own insecurities. "

Im not in the slightest bit unsecure, and if you dont like my thread, or opinion then move along.

over a year ago

To address your point OP,there has been many a derogatory comment made about bbws and fat women on appreciation threads,and threads started purely to make derogatory comments about fat women.

Agreed,there does seem to be a lot of bbw appreciation threads started,you have men to blame for that

over a year ago

Wow really?

But aren't you looking after yourself for you rather than the admiration of others?

"

Never called you or anyone else a fat lazy cunt.

And yes anyone who puts in the effort to look after themselves IN MY OPINION should be applauded.

We are still entitled to opinions arent we ?

over a year ago

Biker

Yes i think you have taken me wrong..everyone should be happy with tbeir own appearence.

My point 8s that "athletic" people seem to get slated while not so athletic people get applauded.

Which is why i said hypocrisy, body beautiful should encompass EVERYONE"

Have you not seen the thigh,bum,torso etc appreciation threads women start for men on here?

When someone says they aren't into muscular men they are stating their tastes. When someone says they don't like fat,lard arses who stuff themselves with cakes all day,they are being derogatory. There's a difference.

over a year ago

Wow really?

And yes anyone who puts in the effort to look after themselves IN MY OPINION should be applauded.

We are still entitled to opinions arent we ?"

I put in a lot of effort to make my body healthy; I'm 4 stone overnight still. Would you applaud me?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Wow really?

We are still entitled to opinions arent we ?"

Yes we're all entitled to opinions so it's probably advisable not to tell people to ignore your thread if they do t like what you've got to say

And opinion disagreeing with you is just as valued as your own

over a year ago

Wow really?

I put in a lot of effort to make my body healthy; I'm 4 stone overnight still. Would you applaud me? "

Yes i would and well done

over a year ago

Biker

Which is why i said hypocrisy, body beautiful should encompass EVERYONE"

Wow! Seriously? I'm sorry, but this last week I would say that there have been threads which completely contradict what you just said OP.

By *uddiesforusCouple
over a year ago

East Yorks

Just being nice does not take any shape at all it just take good up bringing,

I've seen people ignored all night because they don't fit in at socials but it's a shame because nice people do come in all shapes and sizes

over a year ago

Wow really?

Yes we're all entitled to opinions so it's probably advisable not to tell people to ignore your thread if they do t like what you've got to say

And opinion disagreeing with you is just as valued as your own "

Again missing the point, what i meant was if the title of a thread was "athletic girls" and you are not into athletic girls then why feel the need to go into that thread to post negatively?

And again i never slated or out down bbws or anyone elses body types, what i did say is that bbws get praised while athletic types get slated

over a year ago

Biker

Wow! Seriously? I'm sorry, but this last week I would say that there have been threads which completely contradict what you just said OP. "

By me ?

over a year ago

I see exactly where your coming from OP , "

Finally !!!!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Wow really?

Again missing the point, what i meant was if the title of a thread was "athletic girls" and you are not into athletic girls then why feel the need to go into that thread to post negatively?

And again i never slated or out down bbws or anyone elses body types, what i did say is that bbws get praised while athletic types get slated"

Actually I generally see it more on BBW threads, you clearly avoid them so you don't realise they go to hell in an hand basket pretty quickly

over a year ago

Ah but think of the work out afterall you need to lift cake to mouth several times just remember to alternate arms between slices "

Loool moving ure arm up and down burns a whole load of calories pretty much the whole cake ( well that's what I tell myself anyway lol)

over a year ago

Biker

Wow! Seriously? I'm sorry, but this last week I would say that there have been threads which completely contradict what you just said OP.

By me ?"

No haha, not by you. By some others. My point being, that based on some threads I have seen on here in recent times, big people were far from applauded.

over a year ago

Wow really?

And again i never slated or out down bbws or anyone elses body types, what i did say is that bbws get praised while athletic types get slated

Actually I generally see it more on BBW threads, you clearly avoid them so you don't realise they go to hell in an hand basket pretty quickly "

I do avoid them because its not my thing which i alluded to.

I have seen several threads on gym / fitness / curvy description / athletic description etc. In which fitness types getting slated for their lifestyles etc..

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Loool moving ure arm up and down burns a whole load of calories pretty much the whole cake ( well that's what I tell myself anyway lol)"

Don't forget the chewing they burns calories too

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Wow really?

Actually I generally see it more on BBW threads, you clearly avoid them so you don't realise they go to hell in an hand basket pretty quickly

I do avoid them because its not my thing which i alluded to.

I have seen several threads on gym / fitness / curvy description / athletic description etc. In which fitness types getting slated for their lifestyles etc.."

The worst I've seen is "I don't like muscles" (really more of stating a preference than slating) or "bag of bones comments" (definitely derogatory) but those comments appear on BBW threads too, on althletic threads you see "I prefer that to a whale" etc. It'll never change

over a year ago

Loool moving ure arm up and down burns a whole load of calories pretty much the whole cake ( well that's what I tell myself anyway lol)

Don't forget the chewing they burns calories too "

I've actually stopped at a shop between jobs for cake because of you!

over a year ago

Too much focus on the body these days.

We're more than our arms and legs.

Live your life well.

Be kind.

over a year ago

I've actually stopped at a shop between jobs for cake because of you! "

Shame on you! On a body beautiful thread too!!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I'd apologise for being a bad influence but I'm not sorry

over a year ago

"Too much focus on the body these days.

We're more than our arms and legs.

Live your life well.

Be kind.

"

Beautifully said xx

over a year ago

Didn't we devise a calorie burning plan just this morning?!

over a year ago

Shame on you! On a body beautiful thread too!! "

But it's really good cake!

over a year ago

I'd apologise for being a bad influence but I'm not sorry "

Too be honest I take very little persuasion when it comes to food

over a year ago

Didn't we devise a calorie burning plan just this morning?! "

There you go then! A marvelous excuse for cake!! I very much look forward to shedding those calories with you Minxy

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I'd apologise for being a bad influence but I'm not sorry

Too be honest I take very little persuasion when it comes to food "

There's a current thread currently in the lounge discussing your favourite subject I've just expressed my love for a carrot cake with cram cheese frosting on there

over a year ago

My ex is 5'8" 34d-26-35, size 10. Body to die for.

She's a fucking idiot too though.

Swings n roundabouts

over a year ago

I've seen the shitty comments go both ways. It shouldn't be a race to the bottom but sometimes it seems like it is.

over a year ago

This site seems to.have a bit of a separation over slim fit ladies,and us larger ladies.Number one i detest the title bbw but it seems that its the correct word to use on here,this country is begining to become obsessed with fat,are we all meant to look the same if thats the case then why dont i look in the mirror and see you.Fat people dont sit down all day and gorge on doughnuts and are not unhealthy,they are only unhealthy because society says we are,i can do pretty much what a slim lady can do,apart from fit in a size 12 twelve dress.Some people are tall,some are short,some are slim some are fat,some are blind some can see,some are dumb some can speak,some are intelligent.some just plain stupid some fly areoplanes some clean toilets,some are chinese some are english,it takes all sorts to make the world go round,if we were all slim and fit and all chinese and dumb then it would be a boring world,i am not going.to lose weight and go to the gym just because society says i should.But i admire the people that do and jolly good luck to them.

over a year ago

Biker

Have you not seen the thigh,bum,torso etc appreciation threads women start for men on here?

When someone says they aren't into muscular men they are stating their tastes. When someone says they don't like fat,lard arses who stuff themselves with cakes all day,they are being derogatory. There's a difference. "

Yeah! Sorry about that! Still eating cake. Think I might be sick.

over a year ago

" It shouldn't be a race to the bottom but sometimes it seems like it is."

It's a nice bottom though so I can't blame them.

over a year ago

"

And again i never slated or out down bbws or anyone elses body types, what i did say is that bbws get praised while athletic types get slated"

I disagree with your last sentence, as I posted before , maybe you didn't see two threads In the past week. Tried to find them but BBW wasn't the title. One about bigger ladies liking athletic guys and taking the pee basically and one that turned into BBWs being an easy lay in clubs. There wasn't much praise going on.

over a year ago

Personally think that each person,should love themselves regardless their heights,weight or body shape!

Each individual have their own targets! People may think they don't not working hard enough,but they are! In another hand have slim people who just eat rubbish,and don't exercise with an amazing body!

I love the way I am , curvy and yes I work hard! I don't enjoy circuit,grit or body pump! But I like to have a Brazilian butt!when I can't squad or plank anymore,I imagine a flacid ass in front of me! And this strength takes over me!And yes I do have a beautiful body even I am not slim.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Biker

"

Well said!

over a year ago

OP,have a look at the ladies that lift thread you posted on,at a recent comment by a man. You might see some evidence.

over a year ago

Biker

When someone says they aren't into muscular men they are stating their tastes. When someone says they don't like fat,lard arses who stuff themselves with cakes all day,they are being derogatory. There's a difference.

Yeah! Sorry about that! Still eating cake. Think I might be sick. "

I don't even fucking like cake...or ice cream...or doughnuts...or biscuits. Must be the crisps

over a year ago

" And again i never slated or out down bbws or anyone elses body types, "

You may have not said it explicitly but the implicatin was clear to almost everyone that has posted on here,

Post new Message to Thread