Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Surrey and nearby by Hotels and serviced apartments suitable for gang bangs

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks,

Been to a number of gang bangs in my time...mainly up in town or the coast.

Just wanted to know if anyone new of some discreet hotels or serviced apartments to host gang bangs. Some great places i've visited over the years for parties in Surrey and slightly further afield:-

1)Woking town centre - serviced apartment ...discreet side entrance to lifts to floors /rooms...

2)Guildford holiday Inn near Uni - no key cards required to floors..walk past reception desk to bar area...or to rooms

3)Selsdon park - I hear this is a big hotel lots of people and lots giving on like weddings and events....so ideal....no key card access

4)Hilton Gatwick - very large and very discreet.

5)The Langstone Hayling Island - no key card access....large bar area...discreet....large rooms..free parking

6)Holiday M4jct4 - very large hotel..people going in/out all the time..can't remember if it were key card access for lifts...but don't think so.

7)Reading serviced apartments off town centre - evening street parking...large rooms...discreet and discreet entrance too not past conceige.

If anyone could provide any details of great places suitable for them...(not clubs) ..as I'm looking to organise private gang bangs or several in Surrey/Berks/Sussex over the coming months.

Thanks

Tony

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread