Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So men need sex & women indifferent ??

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Read some where, males must have sex its in there primal DNA....

Women supposedly can take it or leave it and is considerably down there priority list.

Though surely social convention is that the man in the majority of time makes the first move for a date.

Women normally accepts cos initially they are interested.

Which may ,after a few dates ,perhaps a kiss and cuddle.She may begin to harbour more intimate thoughts surely would feel let down if male said by this point s" no I,m happy how we are ,idea of sex is something I,m uncomfortable with. Anyway why do need to have sex Don,t you like me for who I am ??

Hope I,m making sense..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I must be a fucking man then as I haven't ever met one that can keep up with my sex drive

over a year ago

Well I must be a woman then as I really don't care about it anymore

over a year ago

I can and have gone without. Women don't get a build up of seminal fluids that needs releasing,from the prostate.

Apparently, our "prostate" only functions during sex,when we squirt.

My desire is for the feel of a man next to me; his warmth and flesh against mine,not a release of fluids.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"I must be a fucking man then as I haven't ever met one that can keep up with my sex drive "
. Yeah your most of us fellas can talk the talk but rarely walk the walk...

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"I can and have gone without. Women don't get a build up of seminal fluids that needs releasing,from the prostate.

My desire is for the feel of a man next to me; his warmth and flesh against mine,not a release of fluids."

. Very good.. I can understand this point after being in a relationship for a while and sex is irrelevant to bond. Surely if it were to present it self in the early days it would a dealbreaker ??

over a year ago

Half this bullshit about DNA excuses bad behaviour and pisses me off.

Loads of things affect sex drive. If you prioritise other things over it then you're not a sex addict, that's all.

By *carlet_heavenWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

"Half this bullshit about DNA excuses bad behaviour and pisses me off.

Loads of things affect sex drive. If you prioritise other things over it then you're not a sex addict, that's all."

This lady always talks so much sense

over a year ago

Loads of things affect sex drive. If you prioritise other things over it then you're not a sex addict, that's all.

This lady always talks so much sense "

Thanks. I can talk some more....

DNA is our physical make up that we inherited from our ancestors, that's for sure and certain. This is natural, or 'nature'.

Mentally we are pliable, flexible, and capable of changing based on our experiences, or not changing also based on our experiences ('nurture'). We can physically inherit mental disorders or disabilities, but we can also find ways to deal with them and cope with them...if we want to and are able to (most people are able to if not too disabled obviously, and some don't want to).

When people say men (or women) are wired to do this and that, and make excuses for unnacceptable behaviour, it does get on my tits. I'm not saying being wired to have a high sex drive is bad, but look at all the things that excuses if we say men can't help themselves for having one.

Most people are able to learn basic manners and respect for others, some can even fake these things and not understand why they work but do understand that they work for them to be able to be a part of something they don't want to be excluded from.

I don't believe that the human race, and men in particular, are that stupid they'd use their DNA as an excuse for fucking anything and everyone in sight.

over a year ago

all comes from reproductive evolution. men are walking sperm banks, open 24/7 365 with the potential to father an army in their lifetime. we have an imperative to fuck any female who will let us. Women don't have this because they have to be more selective about reproducing because they only have a few chances and each.

Regardless of the fact that people just have sex for pleasure, the workings of it are based on making babies.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

This lady always talks so much sense

Thanks. I can talk some more....

DNA is our physical make up that we inherited from our ancestors, that's for sure and certain. This is natural, or 'nature'.

Mentally we are pliable, flexible, and capable of changing based on our experiences, or not changing also based on our experiences ('nurture'). We can physically inherit mental disorders or disabilities, but we can also find ways to deal with them and cope with them...if we want to and are able to (most people are able to if not too disabled obviously, and some don't want to).

When people say men (or women) are wired to do this and that, and make excuses for unnacceptable behaviour, it does get on my tits. I'm not saying being wired to have a high sex drive is bad, but look at all the things that excuses if we say men can't help themselves for having one.

Most people are able to learn basic manners and respect for others, some can even fake these things and not understand why they work but do understand that they work for them to be able to be a part of something they don't want to be excluded from.

I don't believe that the human race, and men in particular, are that stupid they'd use their DNA as an excuse for fucking anything and everyone in sight. "

. Criiiipes thanks for that .....I think ??

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"all comes from reproductive evolution. men are walking sperm banks, open 24/7 365 with the potential to father an army in their lifetime. we have an imperative to fuck any female who will let us. Women don't have this because they have to be more selective about reproducing because they only have a few chances and each.

Regardless of the fact that people just have sex for pleasure, the workings of it are based on making babies."

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Men "need" sex?

Nah.

I like it (a lot) but I don't "need" it.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Read some where, males must have sex its in there primal DNA....

Women supposedly can take it or leave it and is considerably down there priority list.

Though surely social convention is that the man in the majority of time makes the first move for a date.

Women normally accepts cos initially they are interested.

Which may ,after a few dates ,perhaps a kiss and cuddle.She may begin to harbour more intimate thoughts surely would feel let down if male said by this point s" no I,m happy how we are ,idea of sex is something I,m uncomfortable with. Anyway why do need to have sex Don,t you like me for who I am ??

Hope I,m making sense.."

Lol.

Rubbish

over a year ago

"Women supposedly can take it or leave it and is considerably down there priority list."
Priority list?

Personally I've rubbed myself so skinless down below recently that I am FORCED to take a break tonight or I will really hurt myself. What priority list is that then?

over a year ago

I need my sleep before a shag

over a year ago

I think i am actually off sex

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I can and have gone without. Women don't get a build up of seminal fluids that needs releasing,from the prostate.

My desire is for the feel of a man next to me; his warmth and flesh against mine,not a release of fluids."

I get a build up of energy/pressure in my body that needs releasing. I wonder if that feels similar to the build up in a mans balls? I also sometimes need to feel a cock inside me. I don't just mean want I mean neeeeeed!

over a year ago

My desire is for the feel of a man next to me; his warmth and flesh against mine,not a release of fluids.

I get a build up of energy/pressure in my body that needs releasing. I wonder if that feels similar to the build up in a mans balls? I also sometimes need to feel a cock inside me. I don't just mean want I mean neeeeeed! "

Cant say i ever get a feeling in my balls as the desires are all in my head,,, when they are there, at the moment im not feeling it

over a year ago

I've always had a higher sex drive than any long term partner , but after my last long term relationship failed I went 5 years with none. I wasn't bothered. Then someone reignited my drive, now it's back.

over a year ago

I must be a man then as I NEED sex all the time! If I do have to go without it then I can go bout 2-3 days with out it then my mood changes and I'm a bitch lol

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

That's a lot of crap. Women have been conditioned by religion to be submissive and not express their sexuality needs. It's true that sexual drive in women is connected to their menstrual cycle, but we love sex as much as guys.

I have sex and wank everyday. Pretty sure I'm not the only one.

MrsSB

PS fancy a fuck?

over a year ago

Although certain traits maybe claimed to be "hardwired" personally I'd say it's reinforcement through social conditioning. What separates us from the rest of the animal Kingdom is the ability to reason, knowing what is right and wrong. And opposable thumbs. To say men are wired to need sex and they cannot go without is a great defence in a trial, still bs though

over a year ago

"That's a lot of crap. Women have been conditioned by religion to be submissive and not express their sexuality needs. It's true that sexual drive in women is connected to their menstrual cycle, but we love sex as much as guys.

MrsSB

PS fancy a fuck? "

Well I'm another one so your clearly not the only one

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"That's a lot of crap. Women have been conditioned by religion to be submissive and not express their sexuality needs. It's true that sexual drive in women is connected to their menstrual cycle, but we love sex as much as guys.

MrsSB

PS fancy a fuck? .

Well I'm another one so your clearly not the only one "

Yes me too! Well only if I can get fucked everyday, not as easy when you don't have a man on tap at home. Would love one tied up in the bedroom at my service. Hmm where did that rope and duct tape go...

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

MrsSB

PS fancy a fuck? .

Well I'm another one so your clearly not the only one

Yes me too! Well only if I can get fucked everyday, not as easy when you don't have a man on tap at home. Would love one tied up in the bedroom at my service. Hmm where did that rope and duct tape go... "

I've got them

Post new Message to Thread