Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Finally!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Finally my shackles that is "newbie" I have been on the forum laughing at a whole host of topics (personally I think it the best section of the site). I can now post on here finally and I thought my first post would be this Loool...anyways have a lovely day folks!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Welcome

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

was going to say beware its addictive but it seems its got you before you even started -

over a year ago

Welcome to the forums It sucks waiting that first week to be able to dive in

over a year ago

Hello and welcome, i to think the forums are the best bit but it's so addictive

over a year ago

"Finally my shackles that is "newbie" I have been on the forum laughing at a whole host of topics (personally I think it the best section of the site). I can now post on here finally and I thought my first post would be this Loool...anyways have a lovely day folks!!!"

Welcome to the madhouse! Popcorn to the left, cake to the right and there are high chairs at the back for if you every need to throw a paddy. Unlimited tea and coffee provided but last one out has to wash the mugs

over a year ago

Hello and welcome.

Hope you have fun.

over a year ago

Beware! You may never leave! .... Welcome friend, or future foe

over a year ago

"Finally my shackles that is "newbie" I have been on the forum laughing at a whole host of topics (personally I think it the best section of the site). I can now post on here finally and I thought my first post would be this Loool...anyways have a lovely day folks!!!

Welcome to the madhouse! Popcorn to the left, cake to the right and there are high chairs at the back for if you every need to throw a paddy. Unlimited tea and coffee provided but last one out has to wash the mugs "

Where's the booze ffs

over a year ago

"Finally my shackles that is "newbie" I have been on the forum laughing at a whole host of topics (personally I think it the best section of the site). I can now post on here finally and I thought my first post would be this Loool...anyways have a lovely day folks!!!

Welcome to the madhouse! Popcorn to the left, cake to the right and there are high chairs at the back for if you every need to throw a paddy. Unlimited tea and coffee provided but last one out has to wash the mugs

Where's the booze ffs "

You have to bring your own booze, we don't have a licence

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

Just remember on here if a woman quotes and replies to something you've said you only have 20 minutes to reply otherwise you're a massive cunt

over a year ago

Welcome

over a year ago

"Just remember on here if a woman quotes and replies to something you've said you only have 20 minutes to reply otherwise you're a massive cunt "

But if you reply too quickly you're also a massive cunt. Basically if you're male it's safe to assume that whatever you're doing, you're probably a massive cunt

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Just remember on here if a woman quotes and replies to something you've said you only have 20 minutes to reply otherwise you're a massive cunt

But if you reply too quickly you're also a massive cunt. Basically if you're male it's safe to assume that whatever you're doing, you're probably a massive cunt "

We are inundated with cunts

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

"Just remember on here if a woman quotes and replies to something you've said you only have 20 minutes to reply otherwise you're a massive cunt

But if you reply too quickly you're also a massive cunt. Basically if you're male it's safe to assume that whatever you're doing, you're probably a massive cunt "

See ya just can't win

over a year ago

But if you reply too quickly you're also a massive cunt. Basically if you're male it's safe to assume that whatever you're doing, you're probably a massive cunt

See ya just can't win "

Can't I have a little cunt please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks very much for the welcome guys. I will try my best not to be a cunt, but unfortunately i am a male so innately i am gonna be a cunt apologies in advance

over a year ago

We are inundated with cunts "

Funny that!

over a year ago

"

Welcome OP my names Anthony and I'm a cunt

over a year ago

Cunts everywhere

Post new Message to Thread